Sup Forums hates manlets

>Sup Forums hates manlets
>Sup Forums loves Nazis
You retards realize the NSDAP leadership was filled with manlets right? Hitler 5'9. Joseph Goebbels 5'5. Heinrich Himmler 5'9. Rudolf Hess 5'9.
How do you Nazitards reconcile this?

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those were different times OP.

Remind me who crazy eyebrows guy on the left is again.

they look so cash in that picture.

>Those were different times OP.

THIS. in todays times, you can up your height by lifting weights and brain pills.

we're just shootin the shit

>THIS. in todays times, you can up your height by lifting weights and brain pills.
No.

They DO don't they?

"Come fuck with this" is the message they're conveying to me.

Truth. Genetics rule the day here. However nutrition is also a factor. I've heard it told both ways. They had better nutrition (no GMOs, no pesticides, all organic, etc), and they had worse nutrition (relative poverty, unavailability of food).

hitler gets a pass because he's hitler

also 5' 8" was tall back then

>also 5' 8" was tall back then

>Everyone with the "I wanna be Hitler" stache

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1485280059746.jpg
the look in their eyes is what makes it cash, only exeption is the goofball 2nd from the left with his retarted smile

>they havent heard about height pills

Hahahahah how funny. People were in fact shorter back then.

It was fashionable back then. Adolf just happens to be the most infamous person ever to sport it.

>NIDFing this hard

Being shorter back then has nothing to do with the Nazis.

You realize all non Dutch dont have a right to speak on height, right? We have an average height of 6' and thats including 2 million fucking non whites into our average.

I barely have any friends under 6'3". So yeah. Non Dutch are all manlets. Never talk about height again, yankee manlets.

How tall were the average american soldiers then?
In Bastogne there was a huge shortage of footwear. They needed ''9's,like everybody else.''
What does that tell you?

Why do you think the doors in medieval houses are so fucking low?

Now fuck off with your bullshit 'manlet' propaganda and make yourself a decent, relevant thread.
Faggot.

Towards the end the upper reich had to be built of humble and patient people. alot of them were war veterans and elders or cripples.

all able and willing were devoted to the war time efforts...

Maybe you need to look back into those school studies and realise that little hans and gunter were only 13-14 by the seige of berlin...

All their grandfathers and fathers died in WW1

That is why the modern day men are weak.. they weren't allowed to grow up as men. The ((bolshiviks)) made sure to nueter them.

The plan of theirs was self sacrifice for the young until they themelves were unable to defend them.

Do not make fun of the people who saved europe and western cilization.

Take a look at the citizens and soldiers all were tall with angular faces and broad lean muscled

it was above average

of course the average man was short

Those were different times, you faggot.

>I barely have any friends under 6'3". So yeah. Non Dutch are all manlets. Never talk about height again, yankee manlets.

I know that cuckolding is good for height but its not worth it mang

>muh germanic master race

>manlets existing
many such cases, sad!

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Holy shit, i bet that guy is jewish.

on the left? goebbels?

a manlet is going to kill you lanklets again my tall and stupid friend

first napoleon, then hitler, then someone else

Big words, little man

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA

My bad. Their left, our right. Huge eyebrows.

So it's Rudolf Hess. Thanks.
>Enya in the background
Interesting touch.

most of you aren't even big, you're just tall and skinny

i probably outweigh you