Has there ever been a war with clearer "good guy", "bad guy" roles?

The entire war feels like a a game or movie. The evil force that wants to conquer the world and slaughters it's citiziens vs and allied group of freedom fighters. They even had a final level in Berlin and final boss in Hitler.

Pretty much every war, as told by either side to itself.

Is this history for 5 year olds?

>The evil force that wants to conquer the world
What?
>slaughters it's citiziens
When?
>allied group of freedom fighters
To defend capitalism... Arbeit macht frei?

Easily The Punic Wars.
There was a Part I, then the Empire struck back but suffers a colossal defeat before being utterly eradicated by a majestic force. Helps that the Empire were dirty child-sacrificing merchants worshiping dark gods.

>When?
do you even holocaust?

The Holocaust never happend, get out, normie.

Obvious troll is obvious.
Fucking saged

When you put things into perspective though you realize that as many German citizens were incinerated in the bombing of Dresden as those were rounded up and made to dissapear by the einzatsgruppen in the entire year following operation Barbarossa when they went through eastern europe / russia.

Because we don't look at the facts of WW1 and most of all WW2 we can't learn from it since we linger and cling to the fairy tales told by the conquerors, it should never be about good and evil but more about the events leading up to these wars and the way people conducted themselves up till then and what triggered the cataclysmic event which could only be described as a paranoid schizofrenic episode the world went through.

>history is divided into goodie or baddies
the real answer that the war seems good is that the axis were far weaker than the allies

people love seeing the weak destroyed by the strong

>jews
>slavs

>german

and if the axis had won then americans saluting the flag would have been seen as evil as sieg heiling

it's perspective

>The entire war feels like a a game or movie.
Probably because it's been the basis for movies and games since forever.

rome was a republic during the punic wars you literally have no idea what you are talking about you drunken russki.

This.

>The evil force that wants to conquer the world and slaughters it's citiziens vs and allied group of freedom fighters.
Are you high?

Germany didn't have power, but wanted power.
The US, Britain and Russia had power, but didn't want to lose power.

End of story. If Germany won you would now be playing video games where you defeat the evil communist and capitalist conspirators who wanted to mongrelize the entire planet and destroy all culture.

Genocide millions, let millions die of starvation, commit countless war crimes, bombard civilians, bombard cities by mistake, relentless racism towards minorities. Yup, The Allies truly are the worst.

>tfw you're in the wrong timeline

you can literally force this onto every civilization ever... whatever fits your narrative buddy

Shits shifting, yo.

>The evil force that wants to conquer the world and slaughters it's citiziens
Jews and their allies
vs and allied group of freedom fighters
Germany and its allies
>They even had a final level in Berlin and final boss in Hitler.
I don't understand this part of your post.

It's the mandela effect!

(((YOU))) FUCKKKKKKKIJIIING KIIKKKKE JIDF FAGS GET THE FUCK OFD MY BOARD DUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL DAY ((YOU)) FAHGOTS HAVE BEEN SLANDERING UNCLE ADOLF AND SHITTING UP MY HUMBE BASKET WEAVING FORUM FUCK SHIT FUVK ((((YOU)))))) IM VERY GUCKINF RUSTLED RIGHT MOW FUCK
14/88

>Only force to rebel against poisonous usury and animal abusing scum
>only force against jewish evil
>"coincidentally" portrayed as genocidal maniacs

Sure Sholomo.

You mean as in Hitler was the good guy and churchill was the bad guy? It's obviously not that clear m8 cos in school I was taught it the other way round.

Don't you think some holocaust data was manipulated by the USSR?

What the fuck do you mean by force? Lie? The only thing the Third Reich did from those thing was be racist ONLY towards Jews, and that more of a belief than a race.

>unironically falling for allied propaganda
Had the nazis won the roles would be reversed.

:(

>holocaust
>slaughtered German citizens

hahahahhaaha! They killed Jews and Communists in the camps you retard, not a single actual German was killed by them (Communists aren't humans)

but who was:
sinti & roma
handicapped
black
asian

keep cherrypicking

And the fact that you can't "deny the holocaust" in some European countries sure raises a red flag.

>gypsies
ok i forgot about that
>handicapped
this isn't racism u fuckwad, also why would they need handicapped in workcamps?
>blacks
>asians
false

>blacks killed in Holocaust

holy shit dude what fucking history book have you been reading? Must have been anotheer of these efforts to cram diversity in everywhere.

Oh and by the way, the only Asians killed were fighting for the USSR, which used to control Asian territories and deliberately deployed Asians to do the nastiest operations against Germans because the Soviet command knew it is easier to inflict disgusting crimes on those who are of a different race to yourself. It was a good bet for the Germans that a captured Mongoloid had done some sick shit.

Keep proving you have no clue about this period, though.

The "Holocaust" never happened. Too bad you're a faggot cuckold German, a citizen of a country where people go to prison for telling the truth about Jewish fairytales.

nazis were bastard though

taking blacks in line and executing them in the war

So? There's nothing wrong with Germans executing nigger "soldiers". The French were notorious for using black and Arab soldiers from the colonies to rape women in occupied territories. Kill those filthy apes on sight.

>FUCKING IMPLYING

You fell for propaganda, idiot. There are no "good guys". Todays leftists would call the allies nazis if they were like they were then today btw

Ahhhh i see that Merkel is now even buying computers for the immigrant scum.

Im praying for a 2nd hitler to fix Germany.

>The entire war feels like a game or movie. The evil force that wants to conquer the world and brings diversity vs a group of german freedom fighters.

fi'xd that for you OP

Of course not.

You think we would tolerate that any faggot could deny our greatest accomplishment?

Same reason why wearing/using nazi symbols/gestures is illegal. As if we would allow random scum to ridicule our most glorious period in time.

it is sacred. This is why everything around it is forbidden. Just like dawing Mohammed is forbidden in Islam.

Is that why every other country in Western Europe (along with Canada, Australia and New Zealand) also has the same exact laws?

Now you know how powerful we really are my friend. You think it is a coincidence that the EU always looks the same as the 3rd reich?

is pic related tolerated though?

The winner writes History.

Obviously the Nazis were villified to all extends possible, somehow the winners had to justify their war.
And there is no better way to justify anything then being the good guys in everybodies mind.

This will more or less happen in any war, the winners will always be the "good guys" who fought against the "evil" enemies.

I give you 10$ if you print that out and go to your next mosque.

>Remove jews from the banking system
>Economy is booming
oy vey shut it down

How could someone be so textbook merchant in one pick without trying?

Where can I find more of these sesame street edits?
Every one ive seen has been amazing

Reported to the authorities. Even questioning these 100% true and proven historic facts is an illegal offense.
Have fun in prison, fascist scum.

For the sake of argument lets say the Holocaust happened. 6 million dead jews. Pretty bad.

By this time the USSR (team good guys) had starved 7 million ukrainians and the gulag system was in full swing.

Meanwhile we firebombed germans cities then nuked japanese ones, which is another 1-2 million right there, and no, we werent doing it to save the jews.

As far as "conquering the world", Hitler had no interest in "the world", what he wanted was continental Europe. There's a reason he keeps trying to get the West to accept peace. He wanted his 1v1 with Stalin and us being dicks never let him have it

So no, there was no good guy vs bad guy dynamic in ww2. It was a war where 2 psychopathic criminal regimes teamed up on a 3rd psychopathic criminal regime.

And btw if the Holocaust happened then im glad we won, despite us still being monstrous. There is a such thing as the lesser evil. But if the Holocaust didnt happen then lol, the war suddenly becomes black and white in the exact opposite direction

why would i harass Muslims at a mosque?

thats like me disagreeing with feminism and going to an all you can eat restaurant and harassing them.

im just not a rude person like that.

>implying Germany was bad on any level

>final boss in Hitler.
It was an epic battle.