twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy, bloody cunt

sleep tight dubbyah

knee gur

sleep tight Dubbyah

oi

sleep tight Dubbyah

Dickbutt

>>Hey Sup Forums, I just wanted to share a little theory of mine and see if I can gain any extra insights from you guys.

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers06.htm

abroadintheyard.com/20-physical-traits-inherited-from-neanderthal/

As most of you probably already know, Europeans on average contain the most neanderthal dna. Being the christian man that I am, I like to look at the world through a biblical perspective. Doing so, the neanderthal can possibly be the nephilim of olden biblical days. What was a nephilim? The bible speaks of fallen angels who lusted after humam women, thus having sex with them and producing offspring (nephilim). The nephilim would contain both human and angelic blood. Most depictions of angels are of long golden haired people, much like the descriptions of nordic alien accounts (but that's another topic). It shouldn't be of surprise that nordic people typically contain a lot if not the most neanderthal or nephilim dna.

John 8:4 - Jesus said, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the begginning, and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Jesus said this of the Jews which persecuted and crucified him.

Revelations 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The Jews hate God. They hate Christianity and all of it's followers. Which is why they want to destroy the white race. Implode our nations with millions of non-neandertholic immigrants, which devour our cultures, lust after our women, and continue to vote for more of the Jewish regime. After all, it was the Europeans that upholded the word of God and spread it throughout the world.

Sleep tight, Dubbyyah

89-8-

thabks

Ruba duba dub

sleep tight dubbyah

Sleep

sleep tight dubbyah

God damnit

hillareeee
sleep tight dubbyah

reee

He meant suck my fat fucking cock bitches

im practicing OC

if digits, ur mom dies no matter what or where you post you fucking cunt

i've never had sex

fuck you OP

Fu

Someone shoudl photoshop ten commandments into this

SAGE AND REPORTED

f u

Noooo

F to OPs mum

you nigger

sleep tight dubbyah

Enjoy your ban

If my mother dies. So too will Hilldawg.

sleep tight Dubnyah

sleep tight dubbyah

Original pic? Seems exploitable?