Other than Hitler what is Sup Forumss favorite historical leader

Other than Hitler what is Sup Forumss favorite historical leader

Best warlord.

This is first to me, Octavius Augustus is the man.

this

Certainly not a Jewish tyrant who emancipated his fellow Heebs and tried to establish a proto-EU

Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim.

Pwned Russians. Pwned Germans. Shit on Hitler a bunch of times when they were co-belligerents.

Do military leaders count?

If so then Probably Scipio Africanus, maybe Sun Tzu.

If not, then Ivanjo the Cabbage was a badass, and is my pick.

reposted.

liked.

twitted.

Bismarck.

Lenin

/archived

Philippe Auguste, the anglo slayer

Simon Bolivar

>5' 4" turbomanlet
lmao
>I have undertaken to reform the Jews, but I have not endeavoured to draw more of them into my realm. Far from that, I have avoided doing anything which could show any esteem for the most despicable of mankind.
wow what a jew huh

Kek is my favorite historical leader, praise kek.

Julius Evola

John III Sobieski. Largest cavalry charge ever conducted was under him, and they fucking crushed those turkish fucks out of Vienna

Trump

Great, because this info needs to spread. I have no clue why some "redpilled" people idolizes Napoleon, when it has been scientifically proven that he was a Jew. And once you know that, it explains everything about his career. Everything he stood for is contrary to Sup Forums He opposed national sovereignty and pushed egalitarianism. He destroyed tradition and gave the Jews equal citizenship rights. He was the first to offer to give Palestine back to the Jews as their own state, although that didn't materialize. He was literally everything we hate. It took a coalition of Europeans working together to finally overthrow that tyrant.

We should be celebrating our ancestors who defeated Napoleon and freed their respective countries, not a hooknosed midget kike

from Poland - Casimir the great
Foreign leader: Peter the great was pretty interesting.

>Accounting for over 10% of all male lines
practically 90% chance Napoleon was not a kike then.

Muhammad. He's kinda like Hitler.

bashar al-assad

Mannerheim

2nd Reich, best Reich. But I still hate Karl dafür, that he seperated the Frankish empire. If he hadn't the Roman Empire could have been fully restored and Europe not divided for over a thousand years.

Hey stupid Brit, respect your ancestors like Lord Nelson, who fought against Napoleon. The guy wanted to crush all of Europe under his liberal heel. We're nationalists here

Mohammed

Because he got to sleep with a lot of jewish women, like a true playa.

>every western leader before 1945
>not antisemite

Napoleon despised jews like everyone but he thought their ability to grab shekels could be useful for the state.

Good old Otto von Bismarck and Maria von Habsburg, No competition there.

Also kinda like Oda Nobunaga and that one founding father with the top hat. I think it was Lincoln.

Julius Caesar. He was the best, but died too soon.

Ivan the terrible

If they were so antisemitic they were horribly ineffective at finding a solution to the Jewish Question

>inb4 holocaust didn't happen

>save austria
>Austria gets Hungary and Balkans from Ottomans
>we dont even get Moldavia
""""great"""" leader indeed
Should have went with original plan which was eradicating Prussia.

FUCK YEAH

Underrated badass of the Civil War. Made Georgia his bitch. This motherfucker is made of redpill.

Most of them pre-1940s.

Julius Caesar is the only option. The true GOAT.

Vlad the Impaler

He stopped the Ottomans from gaining any more ground in Europe and killed them in the most brutal ways possible.

You're not reading it correctly. The haplogroups occurs in just 10% of Jews, but NEVER among Europeans. So there is a 0% chance that Napoleon was White, and only a slight chance that he was some other shit, like having a nigger ancestry, or an Arab ancestry. But that doesn't make sense when you realize that there was a large Jewish community on Corsica. Face it, he was a Jew. At the very least, HE WASN'T WHITE

It sucks that there was never anyone better than him as emperor. Rome might have survived longer if there were.

>Should have went with original plan which was eradicating Prussia.
And this is why there needs to be a solution to the Polish Question.

Mine is Pepe, whats yours OP?

the greatest commander subutay ofc

>shorter than napoleon fucking bonaparte
l m a o
>he thought their ability to grab shekels could be useful for the state.
wow what a jew huh

Well, if that's true Napoleon and Sarkozy were more alike than I already thought.

Based Alankomaat

As if there's any other choice

Alexandr

Respect your ancestors!

Remember General Bluecher, and the Battle of Leipzig

You are disrespecting your German forebears who fought, bled, and died to free the Fatherland from a hooknosed kike

Nobunaga was a bitch. Toyotomi 4 life you cucks!!

I cant fucking wait for the day we make anime real.

Talvisota is my favourite movie

Hannibal

Fucked the Romans good and was on a stalemate for a good 9 years until his retarded council told him to come back instead of sending reinforcement like they should have.

>better than Augusts
Shit senpai, maybe not better, but Hadrian, Trajan, Vespasian, Marcus Aurelius, and Claudius are up there. They did their part.

No need to get angry, roach. Shouldn't have forced our hand in 1683.

Basil II the Bulgarslayer

They were Kinsman. I don't know who got this Napoleon worship shit started. The real heroes were our men who fought against him

We need to clone his dna and win back Constantinople

Pah. He only got of the ground because his liege died. Nobunaga 4 life.

>And this is why there needs to be a solution to the Prussian Question.

>wants to genocide Prussia
>calls me Roach
Polish Intellectuals

1/5

2/5

T.R.

Toyotomi was one ugly motherfucker though.

3/5

Robert the Bruce.

>Other than Hitler what is Sup Forumss favorite historical leader

Trump

4/5

5/5

2 is also hitler

good goy

nobody really likes hitler it's a meme ya dip

Lord Liverpool

Fags will disagree

No one saying anything about genocide, we aren't niggers. Just returning them to our rightful fold.
>us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants

General Patton

He wanted to destroy the jewish commies after we were finished with Germany... But then he 'awoke' to the jewish plot and he realized why America gave half of Europe to the russian jews to rape and pilliage.

Patton could have ended the commie jew for all time... that is why they fakes a car crash that killed him.

Pic related.

Hannibal Barca of Carthage.

Thanks for that meme. I too want to take back our stolen land from the Poles. Consider what I have said about Napoleon, Kinsman. He took away our national sovereignties. He destroyed our ancient traditions, and replaced them with the egalitarian ideals of the French Revolution. He emancipated the Jews in every place he conquered, and he was going to set up a Jewish State in Palestine, if he had not been defeated. He announced this intention. He was a foreshadowing of what we are dealing with today

Samuel "Fuck your tea, I'm partial to your queens pussy" Adams

>86 posts in
>no one has posted literally /ourguy/
im dissapointed guys

>this is what Polish Intellectuals actually believe

Unrecht bleibt Unrecht! Danzig ist Deutsch.

his head visited constantinople tho.

sadly without body

Bismarck and 2nd Reich by far
Hitler was a meme

Simeon the Great