This Polish ad will drive around Europe (mostly Germany)

This Polish ad will drive around Europe (mostly Germany)
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_to_the_Murdered_Jews_of_Europe
youtube.com/watch?&v=Pn1xzeQy1Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck are they doing it?

>P-p-please
>EU
>More Gibs ploz
>We wuz Holocaust survivors n shit
>Remember the six trillion

It's time for another Blitzkrieg.

To speed up the effects of white guilt on German population and thus, destroy the german people.

What are they trying to sell us here?

because ZDF refuses to properly apologize for "Polish Death Camps" (like it's something shameful about killing jews so you lie about who did it) therefore Poles are rallying to do counter-propaganda

You don't get it.

essentially saying that poland had nothing to do with the death camps, polish people didnt kill jews it was the germans etc.

I will burn it down when i see it, like jews.

I like the graphics.

Words don't trigger me.

Isn't Nazi shit banned in Germany? This ad might be illegal.

Because referring to Nazi Germany's death camps in Nazi Germany-occupied Poland as simply "Polish death camps" is pretty fucking misleading. Obama did this, too, if I recall.

You dikes are alright.

Photoshopped and fake, nigger piss off.

bubmp

I know why, but many people don't, so if you post this without context all the idiots on here are going to think it's some holocaust guilt thing.

Do a majority of Germans know english?

>Muh Poles did nothing wrong it was all Germany

Proves that poland isn't based. They only don't allow migrants because they are lazy, self serving, and non compassionate. There aren't any immigrants because no one would want to live there. Further proof is all the polish coal burners throughout the world and my relatives who fled the red army have a lot of negative things to say about them.

inb4 this makes Germans even more cucks

Polska tak

It's a stupid idea.
Guilt works right up until it doesn't.
Then all that emotion that has been suppressed comes rushing out.
Like how ex-religious people get super slutty.
At some point the Germans who weren't even born when the Nazi roamed the earth are going to say "fine fuck it" and a lifetime of rage is going to come rushing out.

Actually I changed my mind.
It a great idea.
Send a shitload of those.

underrated post

Based.

Is ok for kikes and niggers to do it, Ok.

>18
Good!

Young people though, not sure how many though.

France is worse though

hilarious desu
>b-but we love the jews! look at how good we are!

I wonder why is he saying this.

Nothing of value has ever been produced in poorland

there is no swastika
we can not make the mustard illegal or the word nazi.

pure coincidence, goy

i cant understand that.
Everbody knows what nazi germany has done.
Its like the ad would say ,,The Sky is Blue".
Maybe im to young to be offended by this ?
Should this offend people ?
Or is it to confuse people like me ?

bomb me senpai

Sorry hanz look like you're next

(((They))) have been trying to shift the blame on us for a few years now. It's nothing personal.

Makes you wonder why (((Poland))) never got any refugees.

Bunch of fucking kikes.

its to shame you, because they hate you and all germans. sadly you are too easily swayed by humiliation

Probably would have been more convincing if you hadn't straight up stolen the logo from Look Who's Back.

that's not the reason behind it.
reason is dumb fat ameriburgers like you keep thinking the death camps were polish, like your obongo
fucking nigger came and stepped on our clay and said polish death camps
I SPIT ON GRAVE
TFUU

This is the holocaust-memorial in our capital city Berlin. Its in the center of Berlin. Its fucking
19.000 m2 big.

So why should this vehicle shame us ?
I totally don't understand this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_to_the_Murdered_Jews_of_Europe

>be me
>sitting in garage drinking a beer and working on boat
>16 year old~ kid walks in my garage and stares at me
>c-can i help you?
>ME WASSIL HELLO
>o-okay

I'm not going to type it out but basically he was French visiting family and thought it was okay to walk onto peoples property in America. We ended up hanging out for like a week straight. But I was definitely surprised that he could speak almost 0 english. I thought he was Mexican.

Nobody who isn't fucking retarded knows th nazis were responsible for the holocaust in Poland. They robbed the Jews for too much and earned their eternal ire. The Germans suffer to this day.

>We ended up hanging out for like a week straight.
Was it consensual ?

No event in human history has so much legal protection that the Holohoax.

That alone says something is being hidden. You can deny any other genocide but the Jewish one? BAD GOY. PRISON FOR 15 YEARS!
Looks like shit. Should be destroyed.

70+ years ago, get over it already.

That sounds kinda cool

Rando benign French kid

Sounds like a plot to a movie were you teach him stuff and become close

I don't understand the point of this. How is this supposed to inform anybody on the subject, without giving a proper context? People will look at it and will just become confused - what the fuck is this guy on? How is such unexpected message supposed to solve the problem? This is yet another bullshit from narodowcy and other morons

When are you going to fix my toilet, you little shit.

its kinda cool if you walk around in it.
It goes like very deep.

I'd spit on a Pole's grave but there are no open ditches around.

Thanks Poland for doing this. It helps because it is election propaganda pushing more people towards the AfD but we Germans are not allowed to use the Holocaust in such a manner. You truly are the greatest ally.

Further mentioning the Loloclaus only further radicalizes people by now.

>The cost of this memorial was 25 million euro

................. that makes me so angry cause it's so shit

?
ZDF said that there are polish death camps
and it was like 2013

What about death camps that were not German?

The communist in the USSR and China also commited multiple genocides.

"Death camps were Nazi german" is false and revisionist history.

poland axed plenty of jews. everyone did, no one liked them at all

I bet €10 that when this sign comes back to Poland it will be towed by a brandnew German SUV

No one cares about death camps for goyim, don't you know that already goyim? The chosen ones can do what they want.

It's a privilege to be in your position.

Fucking savage

They didn't commit genocide kraut, they've never tried to exterminate any single race

how do people pull trailers in Europe?

you know pulling a trailer like that will ruin your transmission, right?

even if so

there was no polish death camps

Came here to say this. "Nazi" is so fucking overused and 95% of those affected are dead. No one cares. Look to the future: where we massacre the shitskin hordes.

GULAGS WERE JEWISH

Because EU are trying to shift some holocaust guilt on Poles to cuck them like the Germans.

ITT (and other threads): schizophrenia

>Because EU are trying to shift some holocaust guilt

That's complete made up bullshit. When Satanyahu spilled out Hitler only wanted to deport the Jews and not kill them, Merkel came instantly to the rescue saying we are eternally responsible for the Holocaust and nobody should dare weaken our guilt.

They not happy about the phrase 'Polish death camps'.

Polish staff and (((Polish))) guests. German management.

yes but a lot of poles are paranoid that the history will be rewritten and poland will be made part guility if not the guility country. it has some basis but most of it comes from uneducated burgers sayings shit like the poles did the holocaust (yes really, but again its burgers).

Axed dem bout wut?

if those words match his face at the time, he's always looking away with his head turned or eyes looking down when he gets to the part of them burning barns down and killing people.

usually seen in people who are having a difficult time not entirely inventing what they're saying in the moment.

Poles suffer from being eternally butthurt
They really need to be partitioned again

youtube.com/watch?&v=Pn1xzeQy1Lk

what do people do there?
can you just go up there and chill or parkour?

Pretty sure those death camps were Jewish.

Awesome. Polaks should remove all taints of white guilt from themselves and put it where it belongs. To the jews.

What did your country produce in the 17th century?

Polish rocket-propelled dildo

its disputed if Simonavičius is polish

Good one Hans, take this (you) you'll need it in jail.

actually it was about 2.5, 5 if you count polish joos

>if I change spelling that historical figure will somehow change his/hers identity

PLC forces had rocket artillery units in the 17th century and they once combined their rockets with different diseases then used them in battle in world's first biologic rocket warfare attack. Cool stuff.
Polonized Lithuanian nobleman.

>inb4 holocaust never happened and muh third reich is wonderland without flaws
>hitler dindu nofin it was all poolacks and joos