BURMESE CHING CHONG CHECKING IN! ABSDF BALKAN OF SOUTH EAST ASIA

HI POL!
I AM SCROLLING ON THIS TOXIC PAGE FOR A YEAR AND I NEVER SEEN ANY BURMESE POST.

>because the junta controlls internet traffic and is still un democratic
>the lady suu kyi may be the face of burma but she is slave to the burmese junta
>JUNTA HAS TRADED ARMY BOOTS FOR DEMOCRATIC SANDALS

the country is shit
over 100 insurgent groups

50% of the country is non burmese race
50% of the people have no right to live in there own country

WAR IS STILL HAPPENING
POL I SUGGEST YOU LOOK INTO THIS COUNTRY
since cold war is on proxy burma is proxy war bait.

i call Myanmar burma because there was no referendum to change the name

also they did it to be less interesting en recognisable for international media and mainstream western people

mudslimes rohinga are the black sheep and being used to distract the world and burmese people from the real conflict in shan en kachin state

ALSO BURMA IS THE SECOND BIGGEST OPIUM PRODUCER IN THE WORLD
AFGANISTAN 2

ask burmese diaspora anything

pic >
>burmese female freedom fighters probably dead fled as a refugee.

war is still happening on a pretty big scale inside the borders

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/mm/
youtube.com/watch?v=AwTyPfMTcac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So why is Burma the way it is? I am genuinely interested. Who is acting in the native Burmese interest? Who isn't?

(((who))) indeed

>Just need a Burma poster to finish my map collection

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/mm/
one was apparently here on Sunday

they got there independence from england after the WW2

general aung san who took the lead fighting the japanese and british wanted to create a democratic burma
since it is a very rich and race mixed country people where not happy with him

it was the burmese elite (junta) who killed them while he was signing the paunglong agreement.

te country like every post WW2 pe colony country was splinterd and civil war was about to happen

in 1962 there was a coup by NE WIN the infamous maffia general.

he want to be a burmese king and does not respect the other ethnic groups like shan karen kachin and many more

its a long story.
the centre of burma is controlled by the millitary goverment
the border and hill areas has allot of rebels and diffrent speaking etnic people.

since the junta does not accept many ethnic groups they are forced to exist trough figthing as a last defence.

genoicide is a daily thing in the country...
by culture and by agressive ways

i have personal experience with the goverment and they are very corrupt.
like many south east asian country's

also the junta has 3 main issues for them
1 Economic (underdevelopt country)
2diaspora (because of there agressive and radical ruling they made allot of enemy's and many people need to flee because otherwise they will be killed. those people are now fighting for democracy on a distance by lobbying, research and activism
3 politics (40% of the burmese hates the goverment and is activly resisting the goverment)
4 enviremental (the country is very expoced to the sea and elements, they do nothing)
5 chinese (the chinese try to control the bengal sea for 1000 of years. they try to keep the junta as a puppet to control the burmese country)

burma is the only country that shares a 1000 kilometer open border with CHINA

*******sorry 5
main issues******

this is how the goverment plays the west
they still controll the mainstream media so it is difficult to know what is actually happening in this part of the world ;((((

HOw good is your opium?

Isn't Burma part of the Golden Triangle?

Burmese are pretty based. I love their Tea tree salad and Mo hing ga.

The only solution to your countries' probems is the what Tito did in Yugoslavia.

Good luck to you Burmabro

it is the golden triangle. the powerfull weapan the millitay goverment has to the us is opium! its the best and 80% of the heroine you buy in north america is made in burma!!

so if they want to fuck up the US
they just open the roads for opium trade in burma haha

tea salad is very nice indeed!
there is no solution like tito because the opposition is to big and powerfull.

they will fight untill the last man.

omg one!
hope to see more

and i hope they dont work for the secret service of burma haha

Thicc

only goverment army that uses child soldiers as main force ;)))

they are really professional in opressing there own people for over 70 years ;(

here its like the balkans!

What do the Burmese think of dogs?

in general they dont eat them
they see dogs as companions.

but in the parts where people are starving they ofcourse eat it from time to time ;)

>the only way to save Burma is to let it implode into microstates
Sad.
Good comparison, down to the ethno-religious conflicts and non-stop undeclared civil war
>the Shan "civil war" is the longest one in history

true but the best solution is a fair federation like the national hero aung san tried. the spirit is still there.

there is a parlement but 25% are millitary officers so its no federation or democracy
yes but in every province there are rebels for over the last 60 years.

shan are the biggest opposition together with kachin.

shan and kacin have a alliance now called THE NORDIC ALLIANCE sounds like GOT shit right

My girlfriend is Burmese, she is still a teen and moved here about 6 years ago but came as a refugee saying she lived in Thailand for many years. Her mum was Buddhist but converted to Christianity by her current husband. She said she doesn't know why they moved here but do you know why they would have? I know Christians are oppressed in some way but don't know by how much

Myanmar is fine

>why
eternal anglo

>chingchong burma
Hey Burma Bro; what the fuk goes on there?
I had a great aunt that died there back in the 1920s; she was working as a missionary. What the hell is going on there?
Have some tits.

if you are from a minority and christian there is a possibillity her parents where forced to flee. or maybe were involved with the opposition.
you know what tribe she is from?

you should search some stuff about the KAREN people they are the most opressed christians in the world like the rohinga

my family members where tortured and my unclo murderd in rangoon because he was demanding participating in the democratic protest he was a acadamic.

in general the country is quite toxic when it comes to politics and religion.

I thought the Shan conflict largely quieted down after Khun Sa surrendered.
youtube.com/watch?v=AwTyPfMTcac

What would Canadian and American missionaries have been doing there in the 1920s?
Who was fighting back then?

She is Burmese Burmese, not a minority. She doesn't know too much but her step-dad, the one who converted them, he is Karen
About how many tribes are there in Burma? And why is there so little information about fighting? I thought it mostly stopped like this user said