>Sup Forumstards still are in favor of capital punishment
hurr durrr fucking retards

Other urls found in this thread:

deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_state
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'Isn't tho'

I'm America it is deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

I could personally execute any human and it wouldnt cost a dime. The fuck you on about?

Its only because dems use state funds for 30 years trying to fight it.

you're a fucking moron

It's almost free. Just allow people to volunteer to kill them again.

Good argument,

you will notice that every single reference on that website gives the entire cost of the actual case itself, not just the execution

Ill execute you

>I could personally execute any human and it wouldnt cost a dime
How can you expect me to respond to someone who obvious doesn't know how American government works?

see? it's just shitposting.

>government fucks up all the time, i'm a conservative
>gotta let them kill people, because i'm mad

I against the death penalty because it is too good for a great deal of these people.

I support the idea of a living prision, hear me out.

You cut off somebody arms and legs, blind and deafen them, cut out their tong and teeth. Then you give them back to their family and mandate they take care of them as punishment for raising them wrong.

Proper punishment for terrorists, traitors, pedophiles and communists.

Capital punishment is only more expensive because the process is dragged out with appeals and hearings. If cop killers and child rapists were shot in the head immediately after being found guilty, we'd be saving millions of dollars over lifelong incarceration.

sounds like cruel and unusual punishment

Last time I checked, rope's pretty cheap

Only if it is carried out by the state.

If we didn't have the second trial for said penalty and just let them starve, it would be significantly cheaper.

wouldn't the family just mercy kill him/her at that point?

Not if you institute punishment if they do.

Bring back the guillotine durr, or even more practical, do what singapore does and hang criminals on live tv

It's only more expensive because of unlimited appeals.

You can't possibly think that a bullet is more expensive that life imprisonment.

>executing someone is more expensive
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNG

>executing someone is more expensive than allowing them to live forever in jail
Murican education everyone

a bullet and a gun never seemd to cost much

Sounds like some treading on me.

holy shit is a single bullet more expensive than a lifetime of food water and accommodation? didnt know the economy was just as retarded as this post

it is you fucking eurocuck retard

>the government just executes people willy nilly with no trial and lawyers

Yeah the free association of peoples ability to conduct ostracization against undesirables, duh.

No, it is not, moron

kill yourself dipshit

see and stfo autist

actually you're the autist, and it's pathetic that you would argue semantics so poorly.

>gives the entire cost of the actual case itself
which is a part of capital punishment dumbass

No, because if the government is going to kill someone they better damn fucking make sure they did it.

>ACKSHUALLY
I am an expert on this topic. Capital punishment is extremely efficient in the case of a barebones military junta, where the offenders are thrown to the guillotine as soon as they leave the courthouse.
Bullets, you may find, are much more inhumane and expensive in the long haul, if you account for the wages of assistants and the risk of malfunctions. A guillotine, or german-modeled steel "fallbeil" can execute in 1/200th of a second, leaving you no more than 30 seconds of retained consciousness compared to the 240+ of destruction of the heart by even a substantial shotgun slug. Yes, you do see your body fall away from your head when you're decapitated. No, you cannot speak and the centres of your brain which process pain cannot even operate.

A guillotine does not need to be aimed, it's maintenance costs are nil, it's mobile, requires minimal training, and the only cleanup necessary is disposal of a simple sand-bucket in which the blood flows. It's literally a flawless method and has been time-tested.

That's not what we're talking about though. You said give them back to their family and mandate they take care of the prisoner. That's sum fundamental treading right there.

Because someone getting life behind bars will not fight against it his entire life in court,

it's his right to, this is America nigger.

What happened to your shitty arguments anyway?

>fight against it his entire life in court,
>it's gonna be free goy
Plus prison expenses
kys

its because america doesnt not properly execute crimals. you are supposed to behead them in public with an axe after selling tickets to the general population. it would be more profitable than the prison industry

>implying someone can fight against the death penalty if they've been given a life sentence instead
maybe we're talking past each other but in any case, please never breed.

feed them to the lions in zoos or something like this. you get rid of them and the lions get aids. it's a win-win.

Who are those goys in the picture Pedro ?

why can't we just round up everyone on death row, and any criminal with lesser charges who wants to participate and have a giant Colosseum death match tournament? Winner gets completely cleared of all charges and if freed.

I love this idea, but with the small tweak that the winners get to be executioners for life instead of being freed

> people are put in prison for life with no trial and lawyers
It's the same cost either way

A bullet is cheap, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME COST
This really is a new low for you Sup Forums.

This.
/thread

Nigger you are legit mentally ill. Go outside and take a walk.

we should bring back lynchings

sounds like a police state to me

not an arguement

That's because liberals made it more complicated for the proceed for an execution. They want to make it so complicated and expensive that we just get rid of it, since voters still believe in the death penalty for the most part. With spics and niggers about to be the majority we are going to see very lenient prison sentences here soon.

>allowing them to live forever in jail
So Americans are still refusing to admit that their country is under control of satanists? You have millions of people locked in small torture boxes for decades while you murder infants at an industrial scale, yet the average American would claim their country is not a tool of Satan (lie).

Americans wonder "is it cheaper to torture people for decades until they die than to simply kill them outright?" Americans wonder "is it cheaper to have have institutionalized baby murder than to have to deal with the offspring of the slaves?" Then they go to their fake "prosperity gospel" churches and engage in casual blasphemy and money-worship. Truly Americans are the most evil non-Arab nationality.

>sounds like a police state to me
yes, and?

well said

Well, every police state in the past has failed miserably, so I don't want the same happening to America.

I live in the state of Indiana which some could see as a police state, and criminals don't ever want to get caught here for a reason as this state is a shining example of harsh law enforcement being a deterant to criminal activity. (With the exceptions of black infested parts of the state like Indianapolis and the Northern counties that border Chicago and Michigan)

>Well, every police state in the past has failed miserably
name 1

Instead of executing a person what about USING it as spare parts....permanent organ ,tissue,blood donor...repay the damage to society

here you can read all about it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_state

enjoy ;)

>wikipedia
not an argument kiddo

A bullet is pretty cheap user.

Why not? There are many examples of failed police states which is what you asked.

name 1

>>executing someone is more expensive than allowing them to live forever in jail

How? Just whack them in the head till they're dead.

Don't be stupid, user. We have the Paper Bag Test for determining that.

>I'm too retarded to read a brief article
I'll pass, user

That is not how we do it in America

Metal bolt through the brain seems pretty cheap to me, just ask butcheries.

its because the US prison system is just a slave plantation. it costs more to kill them than to use them as a slave for 50 years of free labor until they die raped, broken and tortured.

basically kikes are evil and america is stupid

>sounds like a police state to me
Be found guilty of a crime in a fair trial.

THAT'S A POLICE STATE!

>people in this thread think there aren't years of appeals involved with a life in prison case

is that a jojo reference?

If it was done right it wouldn't cost more. They sit on death row for an average of 15 years and during that time there's tons of litigation that's costing the taxpayers money.

They should just have a back room with a guillotine and as soon as the sentence is administered they should be taken back there and be done with.

>a single bullet costs more than food and maintenance in the cell for a person for 40+ years

>Jojo?
Get your shit together Lithuania

There should be an exception to whatever amendment it is that guarantees a fair trial in murder, attempted murder, grievous assault and kidapping cases where the perp is caught in flagrante delicto where the prosecution can move for a hearing to present the evidence that the case meets the criteria and the court take notice of prima facie guilt and immediately proceed to sentence the criminal if the judge determines that the evidence meets the criteria, with a one-time judicial review of the decision. There should be no appeal in such cases.

>initial court case vs years of appeals
Vs
>initial court case vs years of appeals
It's the same.