Star Jews: The Last Rabbi

So with the new Star Wars announced, what can we expect from Hollywood this time?
More LGBT propaganda?
Race mixing?
Attempt at comparing the first order to the Trump administration?

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/movies/star-wars-episode-viii-has-a-title-and-a-poster-162106603.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108699730/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums:
>I'm going to boycott Rogue one!

>It was really good you idiots!

Cuck

What are you talking about, Rogue One sucked huge dick. Never heard anyone on Sup Forums speaking highly of it.

More space nazis, maybe a new space oven, and similarities with empire strikes back because jews are not creative

why must you fags turn everything political?

>Never heard anyone on Sup Forums speaking highly of it.

Lol.

Lurk more. Loads of people here liked it.

Including me. Was pretty good. Better than expected.

Who cares?

All of it.

>jews
>jewgle

bck 3 reddit

last night:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108699730/

"R1 is the third best SW flick"

"Dude rogue one was actually decent.
Space battles were legit. "

"Sup Forums was wrong about Rogue One. "

"I recall Sup Forums saying Rogue One would be shit, and that was most certainly not wrong. "

"I actually liked Rogue One. They didn't over do the strong woman Bullshit."

"Rogue One is better than TFA by a good bit. Give it a watch my dude."

"Rogue one is great,"

I still haven't seen any of the new Starjew movies.

Rogue One was awesome.

Literally nothing in the film was comparable to the trump administration or to Donald Trump.

It was just a few Jews talking shit and virtue signalling on the Twitter. Go bootleg the film and point out a single thing about it that could possibly harken to Donald Trump.

You won't be able to.

I didnt watch it, and i hear from my leftist movie going friends that it was shit and felt rushed.

glad i didnt waste money on it nor shall I on starwars: return of the jedi was just kidding

Chewbacca was trans all along!

Kek

Who cares?
It was already ruined by the last one.
Better to just avoid it like a leper.

I went to go see it
>no white male protagonists except one guy who can pass as white but I think is a spic
>good effects
>gritty
>made storm troopers formidable
>darth Vader made a pun, but I liked the new suit
>badass Vader scene at the end
The Vader scene at the end was the saving grace for this movie

Overall it wasn't terrible, way better than the force awakens as far as the acting quality goes

I give it a 7 or 8 out of 10

No goyim you will never find out who Rey's papa is!

>last night
Yeah, someone out out an ad a little while back hiring people to come on from midnight to like 7 am and try to push to make this board "more inclusive to all viewpoints" or some shit.
So after midnight we get swamped in retarded leftist shills doing everything they can to disrupt the board.
They typically avoid using slurs like kike or nigger.
If someone refuses to say nigger they are a shill.

or maybe we'll get a solid fucking movie enjoyable to normal people who dont look at everything through the lense of identity politics you dum SJW faggot

t. Mika Blueberg

Who cares?

Big Hollywood movies are just a nostalgia cash grab. These movies don't need agendas to be bad, they'll be bad with or without them because they'll be soulless movies just made to remind you of old good movies.

Even if it was a movie about stormfag pol redpill memes it'd still be a lackluster, made for profit only, movie, and it'll turn out shit. Which is too bad.

What does this have to do with politics?

I don't care. I don't care if the next 6 movies are in loving devotion to the KKK. Those kikes are never again getting my shekels.

>today Emperor Palpatine took swift action in dismantling the Trans Galactic Partnership, ending tension over something nobody wanted, but pro-rebellion sympathizers became up in arms about anyway.

> "Beer is often served with raspberry or blackcurrant juice (piwo z sokiem) and drunk using a straw."

Don't trust people who drink their fruit mixed beer through a straw.

Is this a fake movie?

>Pushing social cues through media and commonly discussed ideas.

>Was pretty good. Better than expected.
Kek what a faggot. Typical of a bong to have shit taste.

Stop watching infantilizing make-believe entertainment. Escapist fantasy flicks disease your view of reality.

that's from rogue one

i am sorry but my 2D waifu disagrees with you

I only somewhat enjoyed the movie when it turned into A New Hope.
It was shite really.

5>4>6>TFA>R1>3>1>2
Fight me

Rogue One was better than The Force Awakens, but that's not saying very much.

yes

Watched it for free on the internet it was a terrible movie. Very dull plot that was almost painfully predictable.

I don't watch Jewish cinema much at all anymore. The subversion is strong in them

Stop acting like you're better than anyone for liking something you didn't like. It's pitiful.

Kek you got me good

I definitely see them pulling the race mixing angle since they did that tension between MaRei Sue and the storm trooper. I don't know though, they might go full SJW and have Kyle admit he has a thing for her instead and they bang, wouldn't surprise me if they try to normalize incest this time around. Or a combo of the two

Movie was technically well executed but the entire thing was so forgettable youd have to make the characters all a different race just so you could define who you are talking about. Thank god for the ending Vader scene or it would have nothing.

There's a reason starwars originally came out for betamax

I loved Star Wars growing up. Like really fucking loved it. Played all the games, my whole room was Star Wars bullshit, I owned so many of the fucking figures. Watched the movies all the fucking time.

I was devastated when I saw The Force Awakens and the blatant SJW propaganda. I was done, decided I would quit watching movies and funding Hollywood entirely.

When Rouge One came out I watched in online and although I hated how they fucking made another woman the main character just for the feminist crowd, I wasn't too bothered by it. I was bothered by how the movie was shit. The plot was boring and dull and that out of all the expanded universe stuff they decided to scrap they picked probably the most boring thing possible.

So I'm done with Star Wars entirely. They ruined a great movie franchise. I could live without it though, I'm an adult now.

But then I realized...Star Wars always was propaganda

The movie serious that had defined my interests as a child has come to represent everything I hate...

The movie that made me buy all their fucking action figures, play all their games, line my walls with countless pictures, and dress up as their characters for Halloween, became nothing more than a product of anti-Imperialist and anti-white propaganda

See it's not that it's suprising that they've gotten more bold now and are pushing their agenda of LGBT propaganda, race mixing, and feminism. Star Wars always was for these things.

The empire is an imperialist organization led by evil white men who took over the galaxy. But the thing in, the Empire did nothing wrong. They brought peace and prosperity to the galaxy. A galaxy ravaged with war, political power struggles, and degeneracy, became a galaxy of security, technical achievement, and greatness under the empire...

Star Wars always was the enemy. It's just a shame that I had to grow up and take such a devastating redpill

It was originally anti-communist propaganda

It's not us who make it political, friend. It's the writers.

Also
>why must you fags turn everything political?

You're on Sup Forums dude. This is the politics board. How are you surprised by this?

How is it anti-communist propaganda? The empire is an obvious depiction of the Nazi's

Lucas himself said he based the empire off the Nazis. When it was written, months of work went into studying the Nazi's so that their representation could be spot on

>/pol is wrong about the message of the last two Star Wars movies
>still posts shit like this
You forget guys, Jew's love shekels more than spreading propaganda