What is the general consensus about Brexit in your country?

What is the general consensus about Brexit in your country?

Pic unrelated but interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

insee.fr/fr/statistiques/1281191
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mad at UK women for fucking Muslims and not you?

No, I just think they're disgusting.

> No one cares about British people motives and reasons to leave
> But seems like EU will crush soon. Hell yeah!
> Preparing to regain our clay back!

>Northern Irish women are hags
>Irish women are angels
wot

its standardised for the entire uk
its pretty accurate
middle eastern shouldn't be godess though, and eastern europe and russia should

people regret the brexit, nobody actually wants it to happen anymore, it was an outburst of chauvinistic angst and xenophobia

U'll be fucked by Germany to avoid more [introduce a random country here]extit, gl bongs

They say you're not very nice

Nobody cares. I could go to the nearest high traffic area and ask a hundred people what think about the UK leaving the EU and they probably wouldn't know it happened. They probably wouldn't know what the EU is. Because we don't give a shit about irrelevant foreign lands.

General consensus is that' it's pretty bad. Because of the place of my country in europe I can understand that feeling and after thinking about it I think it's justified.

I and my fellow french citizens benefit greatly from the Shengen area. I can buy a ticket to london and be there 3 hours later. I can buy shit online that gets send from UK and get it 1 day later. I can go work in London for 2 weeks without any trouble. Also I can drive to Czech republic an enjoy high quality prostitutes without any trouble. Basically I could get my car now and be having an orgy in 8 hours. Without Shengen it would be impossible.

For all I care, I know the UE as it is is very flawed but godamn, with how globalized the whole world is I enjoy it alot.

as you would imagine Germans really do not sympathise with the Brits decision. Germans are just too attached to the EU.
But they took the decision rather collected imo. There were discussions about the whys and hows but I think it takes another (important) member before Germans start to rethink the EU. Germans don't love the EU as everybody thinks but almost everyone is convinced that it is at least necessary for Europe (and to some degree I think so as well).

>princesses
>Saudi Arabia

Pick only 1 (one)

Hopefully the Dutch will elect Geert.

>latin american, indian, greek and saudi girls are top tier

no

>Women anywhere in SA except Brazil
>Italy
>France
>Portugal
>India

>God-Tier

>India
>Mediterranean over Nords
>fucking Ireland (of Irish descent been running away from Potato genes all my life)

whoever made this kys

That would be a shock for sure. Almost the nail in the coffin. Huge amounts of trade goes through dutch ports.
Technically the EU could survive Nexit. But when France leaves it's all over for sure.

Media says it's bad, so Norwegians think it's bad.

Good riddance

We hate it because our country is full of eurocucks. Also
>arabs
>pajeets
>god-tier princesses
Pick 1

Four levels of awareness

>It was a good decision. (10%)

>Racism, xenophobia, homophobia! Everybody regrets it! (15%)

>What is Brexit? (55%)

>What is Britain? (20%)

People here supports the Brexit and want their Frexit as well. The EU is killing us.

t. rural retard

Nice quads but it's hardly true. People here fail to realise the EU is behind many of our problems though. That's why they will vote for cucks like Fillon and Macron.

>somalis
>"okay"

France is 70% rural. Also, gas yourself

Literrally meme candidates, try again

Blondie's not that bad

People only hear about Brexit from the media, and the media only mentions Brexit alongside Trump and the rise of right-wing extremism. So people here think Brexit is literally Hitler.

I think most of us hoped you would had stayed but overall people don't give a shit.
About my country: 80% of italians hate how EU deals with immigrants and 75% hate EU's economic plans but we think our country is not strong enough to leave the Union and some are not even sure UK is going to make it.
>in4Cucks
No we are realistic and having shitty corrupted politicians helps.

"No"
insee.fr/fr/statistiques/1281191

Because she has clown tier makeup.

sorry fag, no regrets here.

happy to see it pushed ahead, whilst you and your ilk get increasingly salty.

Why the fuck is all of mainland Europe green but we are yellow? Flemish people are part of the Germanic race and Walloons are closely related to the French yet somehow this map implies that our women are geneticly uglier than those in our brother races? How the fuck is that possible?

Work/Study in a city =/= living in it

How butthurt can one non-country be?

Generally I think it's seen here that your pm had too much faith in your people, bongs were ignorant of the whole situation but wanted to prevent more muslims from coming in so mostly voted to exit, and when the leave vote came down they googled what it would actually mean and panicked.

>Women
>Brazil

Yea right

thank god