There are people browsing Sup Forums right now who don't think American culture is dominating the world

>there are people browsing Sup Forums right now who don't think American culture is dominating the world
Don't you know we're top dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_actors_and_actresses
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just want to say that that anime was god tier for its fighting scenes.

Also they do know, that's why they hate us.

*we were top dog

Yes, and that's why everyting has gone to shit for the West. Hopefully a new path has now begun.

lead by....?

The UK

In that case, we're fucked

Yhea, thanks for the SJW and rabid leftist culture

>america
>culture
Pick one

Burgers elected a meme candidate to office.

They are a global laughingstock.

I'd rather pick two

>jewish nigger shit
>american culture
fuck off, you dont know your own heritage

(((They))) know. It's why they've absolutly flipped their top over their loss.

The world will now follow our lead and abolish everything the globalists have worked a century for.

Keep it up. We have plenty of protectorates, I'm sure we could do fine without one.

What culture?

Your culture is just whatever your corporations shit out to get you to spend more money. Then you spread this toxic filth across the globe and turn every country into a soulless Americlone. You're proud of this? Really?

>((((American culture)))
>we're
>Thinks moishe's subversion is culture
>Thinks it's something to be proud of
>Talks about himself as Jew

Jus kys shartt

Never stop punching up, Canada

Muh blue jeans and pop music

>retarded burger
>wrestling may-may image
I'm really not surprised.

>he doesn't know anime

I wanna cum on that girls feet pls

He said as he posted an image from a chinese cartoon about a medieval European nun.

who's this semen demon

Somebody's grouchy.
That most recent wave of brown dicks making you feminists uneasy?

>American

>Culture

All your pop culture is trash celebs and ghetto shit. America has no real culture any more -- you are memes.

REMINDER: If your country supports sexual degeneracy, LGBT, polyamarous marriages or "equal rights" then you're country is headed towards the shitter.

who's this anime slug?

>judgung our culture by the shit we pump to niggers to keep them occupied

You will have a change of heart when our first round of pr ai programs hit the net. Even if you don't, no one will hear your opinion.

The only think you're leaking into the rest of the world is your intoxicating nigger culture and fast food chains.

That is what all other non-americans think about when they think about burgerland.

Please, stop doing that.

>america
>culture
elaborate

Pure bullshit. Your shit music is almost purely black or black wannabes, your movies are PC garbage fed to you by Jews.

Cheese has more culture than the US.

*yawn* Eurocucks are so boring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States

Even Japan is just imitation Americans now. It's sad. No trace of their wonderful culture to be found.

Still a fact, though.

>American culture
>((((((((American)))))))))))
>"""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""""""
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>get a load of this goy boys

>lead by

You are wrong.
Western culture dominates the world.
Western culture =/= American culture.
American culture is a subset of western culture, not vice verse

What was the more defining part of our culture in the 40s?
New York Jazz or the Manhattan Project?

>The only think you're leaking into the rest of the world is your intoxicating nigger culture and fast food chains.

>You are manufacturing x y and z
>The world is only consuming x
>Market demand is your fault

Maybe if the world was not full of niggers it would not sell so well.

Jewish created American culture is. Nothing organic here.

Moomins

This.

It was the burgers who infected our country with this shit.

It's the culture Europeans attempt to emulate and take credit for simultaneously. We pretty much invented everything you love and gives you comfort.

Americans realize that their humanitarian approach makes them extremely weak, right? A bunch of ingrates in the jungle and more recently a bunch of desert monkeys kicked your ass and took over four countries, racking up the kill count and you stood by and did nothing while Russia bombed the fuck out of it.

You have to make a choice. Either it's America first OR a world power to be reckoned with. You can't have the cake and eat it.

>subway, mcdonalds, burger king and other major chains globally everywhere
pretending they donĀ“t dominate is absolute bullshit you know it, everyone knows it

I love guns and burgers

>You have to make a choice. Either it's America first

>elects Trump

Bull fucking shit, leafs are born cucks, just like the Irish

We've already made our choice by choosing our current president.

anime was invented by Americans as a way to keep japs subdued.

>american culture

This, japs just copied Walt Disney

What animu?

Then admit, right here, right now that your country is weak as fuck and super passive. I never want to hear your Bullshit about USA #1 WORLD DOMINATION again.

DUDE kanker lmao

That is how the culture war works dumbshit.

Why would I? Because if I did say that I'd be lying.

Why is this hot?

The only really American things I see here are some of your fashion brands and some cuisines. Everything else is Korean, Japanese, or Italian

Why? LGBT somewhat keeps us from becoming ultra-cucked like Japan. It is not a bad check so we don't end up with train pushers so we can sardine our asses to work.

Hahaha what do you see? Deep fried donuts and cheesy bacon?

What did she mean by this?

>Jewish culture
ftfy

Maria the Virgin Witch or Junketsu no Maria

Yeah and your dumb leftist psycho culture nearly killed us THANKS

1776 WAS A MISTAKE HAIL FUCKING BRITANNIA

checks flag

>Why? LGBT somewhat keeps us from becoming ultra-cucked like Japan.

Explain.

Hollywood worship runs in all non-shit tier contries, including yours. Canada creates a lot of cool famous people, but the immigrate to hollywood cause no one wants to make syrupnigger movies.

Gonna be painful when the fiat currency crashes.

American culture became the dominant force in western culture after WW2 and nothing has changed since

Everyone in this thread is a moron who associates "America" with the heartland, whose cultural impact is negligible. The cultural impact of coastal America is BY MILES the most influential in the world and nothing else is even close

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_actors_and_actresses

You were saying cucko?

The only culture America protrudes is hypocrisy and ignorance.

Once more, you can't have the fucking cake AND eat it. Either you Shit on Jews at every turn or you appreciate Hollywood. There is no grey area here.

>American culture is dominating the world

guess which culture is dominating America

>Americans realize that their humanitarian approach makes them extremely weak, right?
That "humanitarian approach" of funneling billions of dollars from stupid kids and families into R&D of the worlds most advanced weapons and technological advancements of the century.

>American culture top of the world
>Fat lesbians literally rioting on the street so your taxes pay to abort their malnutritioned rape queefs
>Diet literally consists or corn and sugar
>Beef has ground up indian spices (poo)
>California touts around like a drug addicted homosexual penguin that just shat on your desk and started flailing its wings like it owns the place
>Pretty much everything in the middle east
>Liberia is Americas little brother

"American culture"? Surely you mean dominating the lower end of the IQ demographic. Than yes. You are spot on. Good work, shitcunt.

Hot pockets & baconnaise

We can have the cake and eat it dumbshit. That is what the libs are fucking for! We get to go around the world pillaging, while half the people protest, showing we are not really the bad guys.
Having our cake
eating it too.

Don't get mad because your country is so cucked half you bear-niggers can not eat.

>there are people right now who thing humanity stopped producing culture in the mid 19th century just so they don't have to admit that America is the dominant culture of the world
BUT MUH OLD BUILDINGS AND BEETHOVEN!

Last time I checked amerilards greatest "culture" export was the hamburger. Which I love, of course, but you're not on top kek.

Maria the Virgin Witch

>American culture is dominating the world
I am not hollywood nor do I dictate anything.

>posts a Japanese image while saying this
sasuga, hambaga-chan

>Netherlands
Literally who?

Where are all those extremely hi tech weapons? Fucking nowhere. It's not there. If you want to prove me wrong, use them. I'd like to be proven wrong.

Haha no one takes your Hollywood garbage seriously. Yes, American music is good. But American music is AFRICAN AMERICAN music. Any real culture-- serious literature, art, classical music, scholarship, fashion, architecture, food etc.-- you fat retards are useless at.

Legos.

Jewish culture dominates the world. Jewish religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) dominate the mind of billions of people, Jewish entertainment, economics, philosophy and news dominate the West

Japan has so many people a cuck-shed would be an upgrade. Not having population grow to where America has a billion people is a good check.

>your Hollywood
Hollywood is not of my will, just say Hollywood garbage because it is hardly a national endeavor.

This.

This.

The guys who sold you New York. The guys who keep your water in check. Who build your bridges.

>Jewish religions
Can you tell me how Catholicism is more Jewish than Roman?

>fat lazy stupid americans

>world superpower

>richest nation

So if we're fat lazy and stupid, how are we winning? How are we the world superpower?

>Visit Tobago with sailboat.
>Only black people there.
>First thing i see when i go to town is three fried chicken diners.
>Nicest building in town was KFC.
>Loud American rap being blasted from speakers all over the place.

Stop trying to create a national enemy of "Americans" it is not "Americans", 99.9999% of Americans have nothing to do with jewllywood, or kike culture.

How did you type this message toothpaste?

Most of the world backs their national currencies with USD.

CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS!