White men and Asian women

Why is this pairing so popular and successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbb8juYENmM
youtube.com/watch?v=g3-8DQsHVtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elliot Rodgers

Is it?

>Why is this pairing so popular and successful?

Its the opposite.

Statistics disagree

keanu reeves

I have an Asian gf. She's a lot more open minded than any other type of girl I know. There's a very clear sense of wanting to get information through multiple sources, not just other angry women.

It is a selfish fetish. The children will feel like they belong nowhere.

This guy knows! youtube.com/watch?v=rbb8juYENmM

white mother

Lol these are the hapa faggots from le reddit.

Who says its a fetish? I know several guys from my hometown that married Asian (American) girls. They want families and a stable household.

Goal oriented white men who are very particular, want to achieve, but do not want anyone to undermine them or challenge their goals, reasoning or methods.

Asian women who are family oriented, want to please, FAMILY ORIENTED, believe in hard work leading to success, and ARE.FAMILY.ORIENTED

Young adult white men share many similarities to the personalities of middle aged asian fathers.

They probably would have married White if most of our women weren't batshit insane, masculinized feminists.

Maybe in USA.

Only time I see WM/AF couples in Britain, is when I'm near a coffee shop that consists of Nu-Males and Betas.

Low-Test 90% of the time.

Normally men who can't get actual Caucasian women like whites, hispanics or arabs, so they end up flocking to some autistic gook, nip, chink,. whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Cunt throw his genes away away.

The '''''men''''' who end up with some dirty flip or thai are even worse, normally virgin cucks in their mid 30s who couldn't even grab a NE Asian.

That or some of us are tired slut, garbage white women who are degenerate as shit.

You cant turn a hoe into a housewife.

Thai """women""" are the worst. They are like the beaners of East Asian.

Not true. These guys from my hometown are relatively successful guys, college degrees that want a family and a level headed, feminine woman.

Asian bro here. Dont even bother. My parents taught my sisters to stick to an asian boy because white men beat their women

Asians are made for sex

it's not

both are wealthy demographics

Don't know, but I've been dumping my seed into a black girl for a few months now.
This is how I plan to make America white again.

Based on my experience of 3 Asian girlfriends:

White women tend to hide their imperfections under the surface and act like they're better than you. And also just act wayyy bitchier in general. On the other hand Asian women have their own set of negatives (materialistic, superficial, high expectations) but they're honest about it and will actually be happy if you meet those expectations. And they seem to understand male female relationship dynamics better. Like yeah they might want you to buy them shit and expect you to support them in other ways, but if you tell them to cook you something they'll smile and do it because they care about making the relationship a happy one (and not just about themselves).

Asian guys tend to act a lot cuckier than white guys too, so just being yourself (assuming you're not autistic and are at least mildly interesting) around an Asian girl will create a lot of genuine interest.

That is a selfish choice since the result are offspring that do not have a group to recognize with.

Jungle asians are the best for Whites to mix genes with. Smart as whites, nice tan, bigger eyes, and bigger dicks

Only beta white males date asian women. White males with any value date white women and have white children.

If you see any "altright" or "white nationalist" talk about "based asian women" you know they are a stupid nerdy beta and should be ignored.

If you are 5'6" or below I understand and encourage you to date asians however.

You realize your children will identify as black right? You are literally destroying the white race. I hope this is trolling

Because all men like Asian women's neoteny and Asian women like white men's high nose-bridge large eyes masculine jaw and so on.

You got my fully erectional attention. moar pls

they will produce stupid looking autistic hapa sons like all the other asian race mixers

this, they are upfront about their bullshit instead of being in denial about it

Why do Asian women love beta white males so much?

This. Asian women are for when you are divorced and 40+. Thats when you go get some 20 something thai whore to have fun with

Holy shit, that butthurt. Lmaooo

You know why? Because they are both oppressed classes from their respective genders.

White women have gone completely bonkers, and have been masculinized by Feminism. They have totally lost what it means to be a woman. Many of them are narcissistic and self centered. Women are like that in general, but with White women the Disney and Feminism propaganda has really gotten to them.

Asian men are seen as abusive, dominating, and emotionally distant. They also suffer from Low T in general, are meek as hell, and are just cuckier than White guys. Most of them don't work out or anything.

So its a natural pairing. White guys (at least the masculine ones) want a feminine woman that wants to build a family and is reasonable, and Asian women want a strong masculine man that is also emotionally available.

So it clicks.

#NotAllWhiteWomen
Honestly. There's many decent white women out there. Sup Forums just over exaggerates the mess. But yes, there is a feminism problem that a lot of white women are oblivious to. Not gonna lie.

Keep away from city women also.

Even worse. More like the Amerindians and Meztitzos. There's decent European/Arab women in Latin America desu.

>Successful
As a person too? Or just career wise?
Because you could just be talking about some nerds who basically hooked up with a goldigger.

Because white people don't know what's under the makeup till it's too late.

They don't. Alpha white males don't go for asian girls, they go for hot white girls. if asian women could be with alphas they would be

Also
>ID
When are you going to KUM user?

Yeah. These cucks end up getting some thai whore, literally.

Obviously no NE asian woman would hook with a beta who's also middle aged.

I've also found out over the years that slav women are quite degenerate too.

not to mention, they are better at sports and talent (dancing and singing)

Mixed Flips are much more attractive than mixed Japs. Unless you only care about your daughters

Go to any American college and every asian girl will be with a white guy with very few exceptions.

I don't know man, I really like Asian girls but I want kids with a European woman

youtube.com/watch?v=g3-8DQsHVtY

I'm married to an East Asian and the marriage is very successful.

Yeah, but my grandchildren will be white

>pursuing a woman
>not knowing what she looks like without makeup before committing

This guy is so butthurt. lol He hates himself so much. God damn so butthurt.

Hispanics are the best IMO

I have studied/worked in the US, UK and RSA. Dated women from all 3.

Dated two Hispanics now, met this one when I started working in Kenya (wtf right?) and she is the best.

Harps on about being "le strong independant womyn" but cleans the house and cooks all the meals, no questions asked. The other one was the same.

If you can find a light skinned Hispanic from a middle-class background, snap that shit up quick.

Also, Irish girls. But for other reasons.

>Im white btw

Because the only race more cucked and pathetic then white men is asian men. They figure one step up from the bottom is still a step up.

>its another "Asian girls use makeup, so I date a white girl that uses makeup and weighs twice as much" episode

how much did you pay for her?

>If you see any "altright" or "white nationalist" talk about "based asian women" you know they are a stupid nerdy beta and should be ignored.
This. Thery are normally our cuckfugees from /reeee9kucks/ and plebbit. And leafs.

>5'6

I know a few guys who're that height and below and they bang good chicks.

Soon, user. Just supply with the good stuff.

See this? This is what I will be haveing for dinner tonight when I get home. She sent me this few hours ago. My wife is chinese. Great mom, good morals, good values. She keeps the house cleans, makes great food and raises my kid right. Conservative wife is best wife. Try to get one of these liberal girls to stay at home and just be mom and good wife. Good luck.

Yep. I can vouch for this.

Asian girls have resisted the mass brainwashing of Feminism. I dont think pol exaggerates the mess at all.

I guess it also depends on what college you go to. I went to a big Liberal party college up in the NE so Asian girlfriends were way more common with White guys, and we are talking guys that would be considered a good "catch" for raising a family.

Latinas are the best

French girls
Other white girls
Hispanic girls
Asian girls
nigglets

because white chicks gain a pound per year, every year.....

Good stuff? What do you mean by this user?

What the fuck is this trash?

Is that suppose to be a salad? Norway is a odd place. Your missing 5 hamburgers that is what makes the salad juicy friend.

Because they know Asian men aren't going to pay any alimony

WMAF is often a loser beta, balding, fat, autistic white guy who only secures Asian woman because he is white. Daughters end up whores, Sons end up weak emasculated pussies or Elliot Rogers. In their mom they see a self hating whore, and in their Father they see a pathethic loser.

On the other hand. White women are complete shit and opting out and taking a more conservative asian woman isn't a bad idea

However this doesn't help the white race at all.

anyone of you use wechat?

any experiences?

white girls
>want careers
>will divorce for no reason
>princess complex
>sluts
>age poorly

Non-western girls
>not corrupted by the Jews
>age well
>eager to stay at home and raise kids
>taught to be submissive to the male head of household

Really gets the ole noggin joggin, doesn't it?

This was pretty true for the Jap I was with while we were dating. But the second we got married she turned into the biggest cunt I've ever met in my entire life. We dated for like 2-3 years and it was amazing, but after about 5 months of marriage I was already filing for divorce. It was like a switch flipped after we married and she was just insufferable.

What trash user? I never litter

White women also use a lot of make up, what's your point?

PSA: This may be accurate but there are still tons of asian girls out there who don't wear tons of makeup, and are really naturally hot even without wearing any makeup. The best-tier asians are still amazing, makeup or not.

+1

Dating an asian woman is like wearing pyjamas in public

Sure its easy and comfy but most people will think less of you for it

It always makes me laugh when I see these couples because they're usually embarassed to be seen with each other

True.

>le strong independant womyn
It's normally a positive thing though, rather than petty feminism.

They're just saying that they're adults, they love their man, and they're proper passionate women.

I've noticed that hispanic, as well as Arab women, can also defend themselves too. I like women to be feminine, but it would put me off if another woman started on her and she just went quiet and, backed out, and put her head down.

I'm 15% Japanese. The Elliot Rodger effect is very real.

It's literally no different than niggers fucking white women. It's taking advantage of a racial differential in masculinity.

NE Asians are good for seducing and fucking. They aren't very smart, so they are somewhat easy to emotionally manipulate.

White women are for marriage and reproduction.

What a normie faggot

White women look hotter without makeup.

Ass or tits user?

Implying my yellow fever doesn't make me MORE attracted to the average looking Asians than the white ones.

>doesn't fuck slanties and smear their makueup off
>doesn't realize it comes off during sleep anyway
>thinking somehow all asians look like that
just fuck them and view them without the makeup on, dump them if they have to hide their ugly. this shit is common knowledge 101 with any bitch.

Asians have good family values. They love to please their men. They give the best handjobs. They also work on their own self improvement instead of relying strictly on their man and judging them based on profession when they have nothing to offer, unlike shitty white women.

Racemixing is abhorrent and should not be tolerated.

No exceptions.

>conflating jungle asians with japanese/chinese/koreans

It's like lumping arabs in with English, French and Germans.

Best of both worlds.

Only problem is hapa males have a built in identity crisis

>resisted the mass brainwashing of feminism

See, now this is something that can not be fucking underestimated. Literally a majority of (non blue haired/fat/feminist looking) Asian women are:

1. Not fucking feminist
2. Are okay with traditional gender roles
3. Very family oriented and much less likely to divorce than a white woman
4. Almost NEVER get fat after marriage
5. Almost universally stay attractive for longer than white women

I mean I understand the preference for white woman, but marrying a white woman is so much riskier...

Lighter Iranian and Lebanese women are >

Tryna cop that persian princess

these posts.

>middle class background

This
If it is a poor family you will be supporting them as well

The most respectable men of any race paired with the most respectable women of any race? GEE I WONDER

white woman getting fucked by darkies, that's what left for us...and of course black woman, but, hahaha, who would want that