What's the solution to the refugee problem?

Shoot the boats. That's why you have ships equipped with guns, to kill invaders.

>import them all
>no more refugees
>problem solved

Walls and machine guns.

Typical republishit. The founding fathers were fucking immigrants. The only people who should even be aloud in this country and immigrants.

ac-130

Wall

0/10 Bait. Try harder.

>gasthem all
>no more refugees
>problem solved

*ftfy

Build Nato safezones in North Africa and the middle east. Protect and feed the ones that make it there for a limited time. Completely scrap the asylum system in the current form, except for political dissidents.
Pay for the safezones by denying developement aid to countries who are at war/wont take their citizens back. Ship all the rapefugees already in europe to the safezones.

Pic related and don't stop till all the muzzies are dead.

release the kraken

Give them all your tax money and women

naval mines

Put some mounted machine guns on the beaches and let people pay to fire them(like those binoculars you get on piers)

Walls with sniper cams mounted on top that you pay for access to. The wall will pay for itself so it all checks out.

Coastal Batteries

>The founding fathers were fucking immigrants.

exactly, they killed all the natives and took the country over.
we should learn from history and wipe out all the immigrants before the same happens to us.

Tow them straight back to Africa before they even set foot on land. If they refuse to be towed you let them drown.

zyklon-b

Well if the indians would have just shot the boats in the first place, they wouldn't have been so BTFO now would they?

end war in syria

they could work in a labour camp and if they demand wages give them a flight home.

The easiest and cheapest way to do it would be just cruise by in your frigates and swamp them. Don't even stop to rescue, just keep driving.

Heartless? I think allowing your countrymen to be taken advantage of by economic opportunists is heartless. People who aren't naive know the score.

Dolphins armed with death lazers. They can be trained to spot shitskins and be rewarded with tasty fishies.

Just don't accept them, by showing people a way out of here that becomes one of their life goals, they stop caring about their society, and once they get there the cunts start inspiring more people to join them. They should stay in this hell, there must be no way out, only then will people here at least attempt to fix these shithole countries.

People always suggest to help their home nations financially... I don't get it. Why should we feel obligated to help them solve their problems?
They chose to live closely with their archaic religious believes which hampered their evolution and progress. Fine by me, but please solve your own problems.
Trump was right when he suggested to take a close look into America's development aid in Africa. You pour in lots of money without getting anything in return, not even a more civilized Africa.

Send them to St. Helena.

close the borders?

/thread.

This guy knows. That's the only way things will get better in your part of the world.

Electrify the border fences

bring them all to germany :) we need diversity.

stop giving them free money to come here and also telling them you'll give them free money to live there

90% of the "refugees" are sub-saharian niggers.

But the founding fathers are cis racist white male shitlords. Check your privliege scum.

Founding Fathers conquered the land from the natives. They defeated the British and seceded successfully. They allowed in immigrants through proper channels who assimilated to the culture and accepted the standing laws of the land. Now we must defend the lands from the invading unwelcome, unholy, and ungrateful hordes.

Mines and torpedos!

Underrated

Which country were they immigrating to again?

Don't let them in.

based kraut

HRE when?

Just stop giving welfare. Trust me the word spreads very quickly among refugees/migrants and those thinking about it.

If there is no incentive to come here only those that truly need it will come and otherwise people with money and that can work. Basically minus 80%. And yes i'm not shitting you there is so many of them that truly are migrants.

I don't get why Germany is black there, rather than red like the rest of the Neo-HRE. This state wouldn't be Germany anymore, dumb limey.

Hole their boats with artillery. Deport any that make land fall. Round up the ones already here.

The (((refugee crisis))) can be solved, we just need the stomach to carry out the final solution.

When did it become morally acceptable for young males to leave their country when it's at war?
It's absolutely bizzare, isn't it?
I just don't understand. World is ok with the war they have back there enough to not end it with NATO/UN intervention, but not ok with it just enough to import god knows how many brown dicks?
Could someone explain this whole thing's logic to me please? Or am I just not supposed to think about it?

Don't accept them.

>aloud
You shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard.

Drown them.

Pay the mafia to sink their boats. Put the blame on smugglers. At the same time pay the mafia to attack some rapefugees and their camps, make them the devil. Then work your propaganda.

Just for your information those cucks that rush to get them get payed 600 € per "rescue" by the NGOs.

Have Saudi Arabia take the refugees instead of Europe.

Kek, fuck you hiro, that is not even my picture.

"Immigrants" implies there was a nation. The injuns were too savage to have static nations.

How about just fill the medditeranian with job applications and cut off all aide to aftica until their population is sustainable?

The final solution of course.

That's a staged photo. Nearly all refugees are adult men. There are pretty much no children and no women.

Sharks with fucking lasers on their heads.

Get rid of Israel and the Jews and stop the further destabilization of the Middle East

HRE only works with Austria in charge.

>taking thousands of unskilled uncivilised allah ackbars who don't even speak english

>not taking highly skilled people from south africa who apply legally

Fuck you first world

you´d pretty much have to illegally, secretly nuke to clear areas at this point because liberal politics are about whining bullshit for 30 years without getting anything done

reminder that fueling terrorism & anarchy is end goal for all liberal leftist bullshit

The solution is to stop all walfare to all natives and stop inviting them. Last week we had a snowstorm in the islands and the rapefugees were sleeping in the snow like in fuckin Star Wars

>Send them all to Antarctica
>they freeze to death
>cant blame anyone

>What's the solution to the refugee problem?
sharks.

Sinking far from shore.

Repeat until it stops.

Don't let them in, send them back, or make them appply for status. Like what Germany did with Ukranian refugees.

you´d pretty much kill all the homeless war veterans as well

Close borders

The fence worked for us.

>non white=oppressed
that's why, remember the Ukrainian refugees?
ya they were turned down at first.

I'd say because of them feels and wanting to be nice. "If you'd be in their situation you'd be glad to be a refugee in Germany" While true it's not the right way just as having no rules for your kids is not right.