Daddy Justin is coming to my Uni tomorrow. Trips decides what questions I ask

Daddy Justin is coming to my Uni tomorrow. Trips decides what questions I ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetyee.ca/News/2016/11/16/Trudeau-Fundraiser-Chinese-Canadian-Business-Leaders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit in your hand and shake his.

ask him if he if fucking the country up for a reason.

Ask him if his dad is Fidel Castro.

Tell him he's a cuck.

Ask him why Trump is doing more to help our economy than he is.

You're an opressive white male. Why don't you kill yourself to help minorities?

Yell "YOU'RE A KEKOLD FAGGOT"

Shoot him

>A FUCKING LEAF!!

Did he check his white male cishet privilege today?

Ask what he plans to do about that fact that he's a cisheterowhitemale

me first

Ask him who his favorite Touhou is

>Ask him

Tell him

/Thread

Why is there a fucking leaf in the flag?

Does your university have a Book Depository?

Why are you such a faggot?

>mister Trudeau would you agree that Muhammad is a feminist icon

Ask why the country chose a leaf over the glorious old flag

Ask him about how increasing Canada's population via immigration increases Canada's carbon footprint, and how the liberals reconcile the two positions.

"Do you take it up the ass?"

ask him what he plans to do about the expansion of the universe

Ask him if he knows Fidel is his real dad?

so close, yet so far

ask him why he prefere giving aid to backwards immigrants from africa and the middle east instead of to the canadians that are homeless on the street, that rely on organizations like the food bank to get by. to every candian who wakes up in genuine fear knowing they might not make it to tommorow.

/thread

"When did you learn that Fidel Castro was your father?"

Axe him a question in the head with a bullet from a gun

What can you pinpoint as THE event in your past that turned you into a cuck?

Ask him how a cuckold with a glass jaw expects to win a fight against a former KGB agent

1 vs 1 Putin

WHY ISNT THE BUDGET BALANCING ITSELF

do you beilive in meme magic

Do you know that Fidel Castro is your real dad?

OP hers. I'm calling in sick at work for this shit gimme some better8 ammo boys

Shout PEPE! when he's speaking, then at the end when people are applauding stand up and give a Roman salute. Kek wills it.

I only smoke cigars. I get all the pussy by being hetero as fuck.

w-w-winrar?

or spelling?

rolling

Ask him how he's going to combat Trump defunding abortions, and assert that Canada should offer free abortions only to minorites worldwide instead.

How big is his penis when it's flaccid? Also when it's erect.

OP IM DEAD SERIOUS ASK HIM ABOUT HIS CORRUPTION VIA THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY

thetyee.ca/News/2016/11/16/Trudeau-Fundraiser-Chinese-Canadian-Business-Leaders/

Digits of the devil confirm.
/thread syrup nigger.

>implying OP EVER delivers.

Somehow wrong thread

Ask him:

You have indicated that you will impose a carbon tax on the provinces if they do not enact a carbon tax on their own. This would imply a minimal level of taxation you will accept to meet your 'carbon tax'.

With a nation wide minimal level of carbon taxation what amount of global warming reduction has the government calculated will be caused to happen in degrees centigrade? And what amount of tax dollars will be collected?

To simply your answer you can exclude the hard to predict effect of reinvestment into non GHG emitting energy sources. Or if you know that number you can answer for a full conversion.

THis is good in a certain way - if puts two left positions against each other. Done right, it will not identify you as right-wing, so the listeners won't automatically engage their badthinkbadman defense mechanisms. Do not pit a left position against a right position - the audience will just default to their side and not think any further. Pit left against left. Plant the seed in their mind, assist the left in turning on itself

Why doesn't Canada come first in your policies?

"Why can't I afford a house? Why do Chinese nationals own all the property and change one million dollars for a shed?"

This is a good question. He wants to increase our population over and above birthrate through immigration, which necessarily increases our carbon footprint.

Ask him if he's gay then kiss him.

Trudeau meant for dicks, not death.

Ask him why he is the worst leader on the world stage right now.

WATCH THE NEWS ON THE 25th EVERYONE!

Ask him why his dad got cucked by fidel castro
>Literally cucked

>>

how is it to be a fagget

Kek wills that you ask him
TO TASTE YOUR FUCKING LEAD

Where's the weed?

Ask him what he did today to make Canada great again

Perfect
Keep us updated OP!!

Or what to take with you in your backpack . . .

Ask him what getting shot feels like.

But yeah OP. Try and end him

you better deliver you faggot

Ask him why he abandoned his child to hug a tranny, forcing his wife to rescue the stroller from rolling away. Ask him if this is representative of his disdain for hetero families in preference to deviancy.

Ask him
>If I take your mask off, will you die?

>Ask him about how increasing Canada's population via immigration increases Canada's carbon footprint, and how the liberals reconcile the two positions.

>Do not pit a left position against a right position - the audience will just default to their side and not think any further. Pit left against left. Plant the seed in their mind, assist the left in turning on itself
Do it, OP, refine your question a few times and then use it

See Pol Pot's face for approval

Kek spoke

This will reveal the Anti-Christ!
Satanic trips!

>How big is your wife's bull's cock?

Did you get cucked by obama?

it's not like he never met an Indian

Satan demands it.

PLEASE NO MURDER ISN'T THE ANSWER

KEK'D
Thank you based kraut

OP BETTER FUCKING DELIVER

He is loathed here, I'm sure he will be assaulted at some point during his stay

whoa check out those digits

Expect a visit from the RCMP tonight

>Mr, Prime Minister, My wife's son is very worried that President Trump will prevent xir from getting xur trans gender surgery. I'm literally shaking right now. Do you stand by our LGBT citizens?

OP still go with the carbon footprint one, probably the best i've seen in this thread.
as he put it

We are a board of peace
#notallanons

This.
FUCK 100M
>FUCK 100M
FUCK 100M
>FUCK 100M

Look at her face.
In that split second she fantasized about Obamas bbc tearing every hole of hers apart.
And Barak and Justin both know it.

Serious: Ask him what his intentions are now that Trump has indicated he will approve Keystone and Dakota pipelines. Will Turdeau harm Canadian economy for 'progressive' 'environmental' reasons? After all, he has talked about phasing out the oilsands, which pissed a lot of Albertans off.

Trudeau supports keystone. That's why the greenies are pissed off at him too.

ask him if he can do a quick dance for everyone. make him embarrass himself again

Call him a nigger

Try to rake him with a rake and scream LEAF

This is good. Use this.

Also the phasing out the oilsands thing is similar to something Harper said and being pulled completely out of context.

He is answering the question of reducing Canada's dependence on fossil fuels, to which he is saying that phasing out the oilsands has to be done carefully because of economic dependence.

Harper gave a similar answer to a similar question.

I'm not the biggest Trudeau fan, but people need to stop being fucking retards that can't into fucking reading comprehension and just bite the biggest sensationalist turd they can find.

Ask if he sucks a cock EVERY day, or, just every OTHER day, this is something I've been curious about for his frequency of fellating.

>But seriously, where's the fucking weed?

For the love of God ask him him about hate speech banning.

>implying no one at uni will ask this

This is another proper concern that needs to be addressed in Canada.

Hate speech laws are gay.

Just don't even make it a question.

Be like "HATE SPEECH LAWS ARE FUCKING GAY, NIGGER"

ytho?
didn't he already publish an expected timeline to legalization?

Plus like, expecting legalization for a long time, marijuana laws don't even get enforced anymore. (Short of having a fucking grow-op, which will still be illegal).

Tell him everything he has done is wrong everything he has achieved is a lie and that everyone laughs at him