Be a turk in germany

>be a turk in germany
>having a smoke by the pub after a depressed night of binge drinking
>a drunk clubber approaches and asks for a cigarette, give him one
>have to conversate in english
>asks where i'm from
>turkey
>"you turks are cool guys. but you hate germans, why do you hate us? why dont you integrate better?"
>he is drunk as fuck
>i just ignore him while i smoke my cigarette
>he apologizes and blames his behavior on the fact that he's drunk and leaves

That was an interesting ancedote.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9a1_1458509624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's crazy: Is this board full of Diaspora Turks? I'm one too, lulz.

I'm not diaspora, I'm just doing student exchange.

>tfw have to talk to you inbreds in english too because you speak turkish like a fucking refugee

>make a joke
>it offends someone
>apologize
why is it that only the most civilized people do this, and the most uncivilized people are always the ones that get offended?

That's cool, I know a lot of Turkish students who moved to Austria, I've met them all in a Kemalist cultural club. They are very bros, very educated, very awesome, not like the Turks in Austria who are all annoyingly religious.

>why do civilized people apologize? why do uncivilized people dont apologize?

It's a mystery.

Why didn't you say you didn't hate them and that you're trying to integrate he just asked you a question

Are they also exchange students or are they the lucky ones who managed to move there for masters?

It seemed futile, he was clearly confused.

>be turk
>bing drinking
Absolutely haram.

They are evil and therefore have to suffer for all eternity for fucking up Europe even when they are trying to do good.

And you are primitives. Things you have done that are justification for genociding you are: kidnaping of kids from the Balkans for over 400 years, Armenian Genocide and putting up minarets on Haghia Sophia.

Tl, dr - your both are enemies of mankind and need to be fought over and over and over..

I'm going to need a bigger can of bug spray... The digits are lethal you must be an oversized Madagascar cockroach.

Different. One is an Erasmus student who is now together with an Austrian (that will offend now some people here on pol, lol). The other one moved here to make a doctorate in mechanical engineering. The other one studied IT in Turkey and works now in Austria. And so on.

Man, send us more from them. Refreshingly different than the annoying AKP crowd here.

All I need to know about Turks is your actions during the Greek revolution. You guys are sick cunts and you've never changed. Anyone interested in how human the Turks are read about the Chios massacre.

Lithuan bro, my last ex girlfriend was a very hot Lithuanian chick.

Boy, this will offend you now. Why is it that Slavic (and Baltic) people love Turkish men...

no. why are uncivilized people of such weak constitution that they can't help but get unruly when they either take harmless banter as verbal abuse or see someone exercising a belief that the uncivilized person doesn't share? niggers chimp out, middle easterners conduct terrorist attacks, chinks get their friends to disown you and ruin your reputation, russians and white trash get in brawls....

>austria unironically asking for more turks
No more Anschluß for you.

MUH DICK. Typical subhuman. You really are a predictable bunch.

Find me a job and I'll gladly come there desu. :^)

Yeah, I still regret killing all those people 150 years ago.

Why should I care about some bitter hairy Greek.

Their women are far uglier than the hot Slavic girls I've fucked.

you should kill yourself

That's not the point, the point being a culture as evil as that can only be born from a subhuman people. You lack the intellectual capabilities to feel true empathy and you have always been this way. Every time I heard of a video about animals being tortured it's always you Turks. You have not changed one bit.

this meme turns out to be true

It's not the Turks falt the Balkans are so shitty,
You are just a submissive people, who demands to be conquered, if it wasn't the Muslim Turks, or the catholic Austrians, it would have been another power. The only reason you have independence is undeserved Pity from the great nations of the earth
The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must

>conversate

The fuck is this? It's converse you roach.

You have nothing remotely interesting or insightful to say apart from what you want to do with your cock. You are like an animal. Disgusting.

>Every time I heard of a video about animals being tortured it's always you Turks
Or Chinks

Ne bekliyordun amk?

This isnt your personal blog.

Yeah, those fucking Muslim Brits were burning heretics alive back then because they are Brits are genetically Turko-Mongolian.

Turk
You guys are funny people, too bad you have to go back.

Yes, but the thing is I have a lot of Caucasus blood (Circassian, Georgian), and their people have large cocks. So do I. I enjoy putting my long centimeters on those glorious Russian and Polish and Lithuanian chicks.

Ok cuck

You worship a kike.

Lol coming from an english cunt

now compare it to this

I cant.

Fuck off Carlos, I hope your whole family gets deported. We brought civilisation to you subhumans, a thank you would be nice.

the japanese are so disgusting

Fuck off from Europe roach

Why do you assume that?

Look who's talking.

The Turkish diaspora here are all atheists or agnostic. Plus their political beliefs align with that of Sup Forums

ROACHZILLA!!!!

Look up the religion of Ivanka and any his grandchildren.

>WHYYY DO THEYYYY TREATTTT ME LIKE THAAATTTTTTTTT

Search "Secular Turks for Trump" on Facebook.

>The Turkish diaspora here are all atheists or agnostic. Plus their political beliefs align with that of Sup Forums
Maaaan can't you bring them here? Fuck I miss secular Turks, the ones here are such annoying Arabized "muh haram" cunts.

Oh i see, you're talking about that. Yeah it's a shame that he's just another jew but i don't worship him so i don't really care desu desu

Inferiority complex

Roach muzzie shitskins all over my board.
Where's the Orkin man when you need em?

Like I said senpai, offer me a job in your restaurant and I'll move asap and we'll make Austria great again.

>Orkin man

>I enjoy putting my long centimeters

Show dick :^)

The only acceptable Turks are Alevis

I'm actually not surprised there's a lot of Turk diaspora behind the German flag. There's actually quite a few mexicans behind the American flag. For Canadians it's mostly Cheng's. funny shit actually

There are no white people on Sup Forums. Most people are roleplaying as whites.

Most American posters are mixed or Armenians from Glendale.

Most Germans are immigrants, slavs and Turks.

Most Canadians are AZN's and nafris.

Most Brits are poles.

Let's put candles out.

Most Brits are poles I kek'd because I know a pole who lives and Britain spends a lot of time on Sup Forums.

There is an old proverb in my country that says

"smokes like a turk" It means you smoke shitload of cigarettes constantly

That's a meme

I can even roleplay in real life, because I am pretty white for my Caucasus background.

kill yourself jihadishit

Laying bricks are we?

liveleak.com/view?i=9a1_1458509624

So we are evil and you are good even though you have done more evil tham us.

Videos on internet prove we are evil eh!
What a convoluted mind...

And then there's (((you)))

Mexican traveled to Europe met a couple Turks. Actually funny because you guys kinda remind me of mexicans. There's already generations of Turks who have assimilated and then there's the ones fresh out of Turkey who are annoyingly religious. Some mexicans here integrate after a few generations if they don't there just criminals. I don't roleplay either it's just funny because I don't know why I'm attracted to Sup Forums.

He was probably talking about the 2nd-3rd gen turks that were born here.

People are frustated with their behaviour but, can't say anything because they'll get instantly jumped by a roaming pack of inbreds.

Germans are usually nice people. Roaches are the virus.

Not offended many Lithuanians women act like whores abroad even more so than Ukrainian whores so we don't need them we have good qt at home. They either think you are a rich guy, they like to be treated violently and Turkish men deliver (unconscious behavior) or they like your manface.png and hairy body because manly Slavs are just as hairy as turk roaches.

I don't consider German Turks to be Turkish. At least not the ones who are born in Germany. They were born and raised in a Germanoturk mishmash ghetto culture, it hardly represents what we have back home. I feel alien whenever I see a group of Turks here, they don't feel close. Imagine if you went to the US and ended up talking with "German-Americans". How German are they, really.

Lol. She told me that Lithuania is the worst ghetto in Europe, and she is happy not for living there. So don't blame her.

She also told me that most people there earn not more than 300€ a month.

Yeah, exactly. They have incorporated this certain Ghetto culture that exist in Western countries. For whatever reason this exist.

I like Turks who are redpilled.
Your genealogy is closely related to the Hungarians or Magyars if you will.
Both the Turkic Tribes and the Magyars were Caucasian nomads something unheard of today.

>t. roach
reminds me of this

shooo roach.

A lot of Fpö voters in Austria have a immigration background so it's not a surprise

That really depends on the Turk. Non-mixed Turks practically don't exist in Turkey. Most people you see in the streets here are either from Greece, the Caucaus, or are Central Asian Turks with mixed ancestry (Greek, Balkan, Caucaus, etc.)

Not a ghetto. The ghetto of Europe is Moldova and Ukraine, Romania is close but they are getting their shit together. 300€ is minimum wage so generally shitty jobs, most people earn over that but the economy sucks ass unlike based Estonia so life is not that easy but much much better than it was during commie period and the few years post independence.

Armenians are smarter and whiter then you that's why you're ancestors had to kill them.

I hope she's is ugly.

He's right, many of you don't integrate. It's completely natural for most of you to not integrate, and that's the problem. You will always hold dear your Turkish language, culture, customs, beliefs and religion. You will put them before German ones.

Don't take yourself as an example of the assimilating Turk in Germany, because you and I both know that you don't represent the norm.

No we did it for lulz.

Even if you don't consider them turkish, they still are.

Also, i know how the turks in Turkey really are.

I know that, if any of the roaches we have here would try anything they usually do here, in turkey, they'd get their shit pushed in.

Well, she told me that it is completely unlivable in Lithuania, the downtown of Vilnius is okay but anything else is depressingly poor.

where do you like it more, germany or turkey?

you should have replied "Because you aren't the one you used to be anymore"

It's got nothing to do with my opinion, these are facts. They are as Turkish as they are German.

They are as Turkish as "German" Americans are German.

Ethnically, maybe. Culturally, no.

They did it because armenians weren't muzzie scum, you fucking retardeed leaf.

She left you , didint she?

Germany for sure. Same goes for the people and the local culture.

Livable and not that bad as she tells you some places are degenerate shit but most of it is fine. I think she tries to create a poor girl n sheit image of herself. You should be careful with such Women roach it might end badly be safe.