Reminder that abortion is murder and the practice should be illegal - and punishable

Reminder that abortion is murder and the practice should be illegal - and punishable.

If you don't believe this you have a very serious moral defect.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackgenocide.org/black.html
fox8.com/2014/10/14/dreams-come-true-restaurant-owner-with-down-syndrome-inspiring-thousands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bait

Should pic related also be birthed?

I fish these out of the medical waste dumpster and saute them in garlic butter.

It is more inhumane for an unfit mother to raise and abuse an unwanted child than it is for that unwanted child to never be born.

It is more of a burden on society for unwanted and abused children to grow and likely become unproductive leeches than it is for them to never be alive.

Reminder that abortions kill ghettoes.
Reminder that children shouldn't bear a lifetime burden of their mothers being dumb whores.

are you racist schlomo trying to divide people into hating each other based on differing opinions about something trivial?

really makes me think who (((you)))) are

Abortion is legal eugenics.
Abortion lets us murder millions of black/brown babies worldwide every year.
Abortion is the one thing Trump is WRONG about.

Abortion is anti-nigger and anti-welfare.

It's not the moral thing to do, but sometimes the best thing to do isn't the right one.

Utter tripe. Everyone has a right to life. If it's wrong to murder a child outside of the womb, then it's wrong to murder one within the womb too.

Abortion isn't trivial. It is the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocents a month.

Murder is killing without justification. Abortion killing shitskins and liberals is all the justification needed. My only concern is how to get the muslims on board.

I'm all for eugenics and tossing weak children off a cliff (once they are born). We don't need death weight,

The problem with modern day aborting is that 1. women are probably throwing away the strongest specimens (getting impregnated by chad) only to produce with some beta fag. And 2. women use it as a second option of birth control to enable their degenerate ways.

1. creates more betas and 2. fucks women up making them ill suited to be mothers.

Most people don't dare saying this. They spin the whole muh christian beliefs angle and say that all life is precious. While in reality they just don't like the idea that women are whoring around without paying the toll.

Except those least likely to get abortions tend to be immigrants, due to the fact most still have principles.

>the one issue Sup Forums simply cannot agree and form a hive mind on
Brilliant.

Eugenics is an abhorrent system. Every child has a right to life, even "weak" ones.

so? people should start selling abortions as cooking meat in poorer countries, animal and human lives are worth the same

All women who have abortion should be EXECUTE.
All women who have sex outside of marriage should be EXECUTE.
All women who complain about this are SJW's and should be EXECUTE.
Affront to God.
These are the only true pro-women policies.

Signed, a loveless autistic teenage male.

>Every child has a right to life, even "weak" ones.
This night just got spooky

you have no idea how ridiculous you sound to ppl who aren't idiots

>animal and human lives are worth the same

You have 11.5 seconds to explain why killing retards and nigger babies is bad in any way.

found the cat killer

It's murder, but it should be legal up to the age of 18.

>killing

No further explanation necessary

The worst abnominations I've seen were from India. Like that 5 armed baby and shit.

Friendly reminder to all Sup Forumslocks
YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT MARXISM OR POST MODERNISM BY MORALFAGGING

Found out yesterday my wife is having a boy. That's #5.

Only soulless, cowardly, selfish, materialistic people can't see that it's a baby.

She sure as hell isn't carrying a carrot.

These same individuals stoop to damn near animal-worship when it comes to owning fkn pets. PETS. It's these morons that actually call their animals their "kids".

>ppl

Into the trash you go, Leaf.

Only time abortion should be allowed is:
>Woman's life is in danger
>Rape
>Child will have disability
And if you live in some ethno-state
>Child is going to be a niglet

>No further explanation necessary
It's because you don't have one.

I disagree with execution in principle so you're incorrect. I also approach this from a purely secular perspective, though in Christian countries I think biblical reasoning should be employed.

Wouldn't the idea that if you get pregnant you have no other option than to raise a child for 18 years reduce the number of women getting accidental pregnant though?
I feel like people would take contraception a lot more seriously if it was the only prevention, rather than the current mindset of "If I get pregnant it's no big deal, I'll just abort".
Keeping abortion legal / encouraged just increases the amount of pregnancies / babies killed.
I don't think it should be made illegal, just heavily discouraged, and only available if the baby is disabled to the point where it would affect their quality of life, or if the birth poses significant risk to the mother. Having it as a safety net for if you slip up or change your mind doesn't help things.

I thought being anti abortion was crazy untill i read about pregnancy stages. I'm still not so sure its should be completely out lawed but that 28 week shit is murderous. Especially when people tyalk about it like its a good thing.

12 weeks would be my absolute compromise.

>institutionalized relativism
>the reason why classical liberalism is madness
Natural law is objective regardless of civilization. Killing innocent is never ok.

I don't think we should kill children for being imperfect, nor for being conceived in rape. I think the only morally consistent approach is to be against it in all circumstances.

However, I'm more concerned with its use as Birth control.

And that's why we have always been cool with abortions unlike brainless Amerilard Christcucks

>Wouldn't the idea that if you get pregnant you have no other option than to raise a child for 18 years reduce the number of women getting accidental pregnant though?
Yes it would be people don't like to take responsibility for their own actions now

>Natural law is objective regardless of civilization. >Killing innocent is never ok.
>natural law
>innocence

sugary food makes people fat, fat people die sooner, people know this... let that sink in

Hey, you have the Protestant bible-belt to THANK for abortion.

They are the ones that liberalized contraception which brought us abortion.

It should be legal until the foetus is fully formed.

You cannot disagree with this unless you are either a Christcuck or a Shitskin, in which case it's part of your cultural heritage which I respect.

Grow up and take responsibility for your actions

value human life
value sex without consequences

pick one

I once thought this way until I got to know some young liberals. They made me realize that their parents should have been able to legally abort them right up to their eighteenth birthday.

Reminder that is aborting black babies what reduces crime on the US.

>Grow up and take responsibility for your actions
That's a shaming attempt not an explanation, user.

>pick one
How about neither?

DAS RITE

blackgenocide.org/black.html

Maybe stop fucking cousins and you'd stop having 5 armed babies.

Does sucking an abortion's dick blood give me extra jew powers?

Yet they still manage to have 15 kids and sit at home on welfare

>Wouldn't the idea that if you get pregnant you have no other option than to raise a child for 18 years reduce the number of women getting accidental pregnant though?

Careful user, you're making the dangerous assumption that women are rational beings that are prepared to held accountable for their actions. You could make abortion a capital offence and women would still do it because they genuinely believe their feelings are more important than obeying the laws of the land.

Not really the same. Becoming fat is a gradual thing that can be reversed.

There's not a doughnut that upon eating will make you burdened with overweightness for 18 years and will instantly reduce your lifespan.

Becoming fat involves doing something everyone does daily, eating, but over indulging. Unprotected sex is completely different, and a lot, lot easier to avoid than eating sugary food.

That thing is not a person. Confirmed abortion is ok

>value human life

Name a single way that brainless abominations like have any value.

>Reminder that abortion is murder and the practice should be illegal - and punishable.
>If you don't believe this you have a very serious moral defect.

GOD BLESS THE USA AND DONALD TRUMP FOR STOPPING USING US TAXPAYER MONEY TO FUND ABORTION LOBBYISTS IN MY NATION AND GOD BLESS ALL WHO VOTED FOR HIM

THANK YOU

>If it's wrong to murder a child outside of the womb, then it's wrong to murder one within the womb too.

GOD BLESS THE USA AND DONALD TRUMP FOR STOPPING USING US TAXPAYER MONEY TO FUND ABORTION LOBBYISTS IN MY NATION AND GOD BLESS ALL WHO VOTED FOR HIM

THANK YOU

Amen brother, congratulations on no.5. God bless.

>Abortion isn't trivial. It is the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocents a month.

THANK YOU

It's when you lack parts that you have a problem. Extra parts aren't that bad.

Emotional arguments carry no weight.

The christfags and the autistic Degeneracyfags are dragging down the level of discourse on this site. They argue like fucking women

yes, it's a slower bad decision making process, where the bad decision needs to be made daily to achieve the undesired outcome - and how many fat people do we have now? Pregnancy is just a single bad decision away.

That baby has a bigger dick than you.

>Grow up and take responsibility for your actions
>value human life
>value sex without consequences
>pick one

THANK YOU

>I want poor people to have more babies
That's dumb. You're dumb.

>Found out yesterday my wife is having a boy. That's #5.
>Only soulless, cowardly, selfish, materialistic people can't see that it's a baby.
>She sure as hell isn't carrying a carrot.
>These same individuals stoop to damn near animal-worship when it comes to owning fkn pets. PETS. It's these morons that actually call their animals their "kids"

THANK YOU

Nope not us. Cousinfucking is what Pakis and Biblebelt rednecks do. You of all people should know that, Ahmed

your hatred of blacks has warped your morals and mind so much that you think killing unborn babies is acceptable behavior. that's an indirect and stupid solution to something you see as a problem like putting a band-aid on gunshot wound. If you dislike blacks that much then the appropriate action would be finding a way to live somewhere where there are no blacks.

You are correct, I am trying to shame you because you should be ashamed of yourself.
inb4 muh opinion

>neither
That's not how that works. Side note, we're never going to fix western women if we make abortion socially acceptable, that alone is good reason to be against it.

no you defeat marxism and post modernism with the majority of people and media. you make marxism look as bad as nazis and expose them for the sick fucks they are.

when people start to hate that shit and riot, media gotta suck their dick or they lose a lot of money again and that´s where really big masses get anti-marxism up

its murder but I'm for genociding niggers anyway so i think we should keep it

>What is adoption or state care

Not to mention it's more damaging for society to not have heavy consequences for degeneracy.

Abortion isnt murder until the mother goes into labour

>Only USA has abortions

Degenerate

>Killing kids is OK because genetic mutations exist
>Oversimplification and moving goalposts this hard

Pajeet is truly the most subhuman besides niggers to walk this earth

Anyone saying that abortion keeps down niggers forgets how you are still propping up a degenerate system. If abortion leads to a massive nigger boom you can expect society to resist agaisnt this.

In short, you are taking a tool which allows leftist scum to continue being leftist scum

If they are brainless they wouldn't be alive... and only the hopeless just assume that they have no value
fox8.com/2014/10/14/dreams-come-true-restaurant-owner-with-down-syndrome-inspiring-thousands/

I know this is only one example but we should focus on finding the value (which is difficult I know) of their lives. Giving up is for losers

Not necessarily. Groups like blacks, Latinos, Muds, and the like should be allowed to have abortions. If allowed, they multiply like cockroaches and disturbs the delicate balance that's keeping society from degenerating and collapsing.

this and your other statements in the thread only prove that brainlets such as yourself should be aborted.
Eugenics is the way of the future, fuck your virtue signaling bullshit

immigrants have principles?
>abandoning home land, sometimes family members
>many not even going through the correct legal process
>taking healthcare, welfare, education, etc from actual poor citizens and American tax payers
>refuse to integrate and enrich their new society, want to cluster up and breed more welfare queens and ghettos
>give birth to children that are not wanted and cannot be cared for properly without the help of the government and tax dollars

WOW truly the most upstanding members of the human race right there
JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

>You are correct, I am trying to shame you because you should be ashamed of yourself.
What for?

>That's not how that works
Of course it does, it was a personal pick after all. I don't value all human life, there are billions of human beings on this planet that I wouldn't mind dropping dead this second - but that doesn't mean I "value sex without consequences" because I understand that there's no such thing. It's just that I'm fine with the "consequences" including aborting fetuses.

>Side note, we're never going to fix western women if we make abortion socially acceptable, that alone is good reason to be against it.
We're never going to fix western women, user.

That thing looks like an alien, no way I'm going to consider it as human
Not before it actually starts getting a shape that resembles a human kid

Ps: underage mortality was so common in the past, that Italian wealthy families didn't actually take care of their kids, at least until they were able to hold a conversation
They were sent away, often in the countryside, to live with some woman paid to stay around them until they were either old enough or dead
No attachment to the kids whatsoever until they were 10-12

>What is adoption
Rare.

>state care
Expensive.

The only issue with abortion is who is being aborted

>Expensive.

It can pay back if all the boys are sent to the military after being taught their whole life to fight and die for their country.

those places entirely disappear when cucks like you shill for letting them reproduce ad infinitum with reckless abandon

As long as can decide which ones get aborted it's all good

>if they don't agree with me it's a cult hive mind

Stupid eurocuck

>muh murder
who cares

everyone accepts murder for some greater purpose, like war, or policing, or euthanasia, and so on. unless you are a quaker or a jain or something

population control is a good reason to commit murder especially since the thing you are """""""murdering""""""" cant feel a thing

the only argument against this is invoking the existence of souls

But that's not the case right now, is it? Also that system stops working when there's no war.

11/10

yeh im sure they wont all turn out to be total psychos or anything

>Muh abortion is wrong so you're a subhuman
>t. Christcuck NEET

Antifa lies in wait for you to leave your mum's basement, Hans

>imblying thats a bad thing

Because the whole system is fucked, as for no war. That's never gona happen.

If it Depended on me, i'd allow it. It's not me who's gonna have a haunted pussy anyways.

Ayy lmao.

>Practical and good for society to forbid life of an unborn child because the parents don't want it.

So... when can we start killing niggers and sand niggers?

>as for no war. That's never gona happen.
Is Romania at war right now?

>Gee, lets legalize a tool that promotes women to act like dumb cunt sluts, which involves preventing unborn children developing
>Gee, lets stick by all those children-hating feminists who abort countless future whites
>Gee, lets take the most valuable and precious feature of any society, and allow any old dumb cunt to support murdering them

If a nigger invades your home, you have a right to defend yourself, do you not?

Abortion is just castle law of the body

I like your style but I think your opinion on the matter is that of someone who is detached from the empathy that separates people from animals. I'll admit there is no logical reason to be against abortion, it really does come down to feelings and emotion. But like I said that is what makes us human.

Let them grow up and become communists, niggers, or absolute degenerates and we'll abort them in the fourth term if ya know what I mean

Spiderman joined the Antifa?