m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
nytimes.com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8EeW7zwSBZg
youtube.com/watch?v=nzsHj6Mgsls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Morris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bill Cosby is next.

$20 says Paul McCartney or a surrogate. Had so much to gain, nothing to lose.

Wtf is she white?!
Doesn't she have to be at least slightly biracial???

Guy who did it must've been one smooth criminal

this has nothing to do with politics you faggot retard. fuck off.

I want to fuck her "bad"

That's Bad.

/our girl/

She's a PYT.

You know it.

Certainly is Off The Wall.

she wants attention

2/10 to each of you. I would rethink your puns before posting again.

>Wtf is she white?!Doesn't she have to be at least slightly biracial???

The jacksons are all VERY dark, no way she is his biological daughter

Just saying shit like that to get some attention over her other siblings

MJ had no genetic input to the creation of this girl.

So was he hit by a Smoov Criminal?

Somebody post the conspiracy theory about Jackson being framed it's quite convincing

Makes you want to Beat It?

Is that a Michael Jackson song or lyric?

Wasn't it a big theory right after he died that the doctor murdered him?

Being an american you should rethink your diet

but, she may or may not be part/entirely white! of course its Sup Forumsitics

>PYT
.. a what?

Karl Marx created communism for 4 main purposes:

>Force equality for Jews

>Create a secular basis for Judaism that everyone in the world would adopt

>Destroy the White European, Christian establishment that was getting in the way of International Jewry (this is also why they slaughtered and starved millions of Christians)

>Create a one world government that would be controlled by the Jews (this is why private property doesn't exist)

Communism is one of the biggest frauds (some organized religions aside; although communism itself has all the tenets of a religion, which is intentional) of all time, and it's sad that people still fall for it. Today it spreads under the guise of "globalism"/"multicultarlism".

Doesn't he name jews in one of his songs? Was he /ourguy/?

PYT: Pretty Young Thing

She could have the same shitty disease Michael had. It's not completely off the wall, especially if that shits genetic.

of course he was murdered. His song catalog alone is worth $500 million - 1b. After he avoided prosecution in the false child abuse scandal he cozy'd up to the nation of Islam and other muslim groups and was very influential. He was redpilled when they scape goated him for sex abuse when in actuallity he was running a sort of sanctuary for abused kids having been abused himself in the entertainment industry. Its all there folks when you look at the pieces differently.

youtube.com/watch?v=9g7iUMQAPj0

Most likely, yeah he was murdered, but nobody was going to believe anything MJ said anyways, so I think it was going a bit over the top.

yeah the one about some irrelevant cunt who says some shit to get attention

How fucking old are you child

>But who would have wanted Michael Jackson dead?

>Paris pauses for several seconds, maybe considering a specific answer, but just says, "A lot of people."

How close was she at naming the Jews Sup Forums?

I like that song.

Ignore the child my man

How the fuck does she have blue eyes.

Basically holly jew strikes again with basically being a front to wantonly controlling the media through terrorism.

Sounds good

She's a test tube child iirc.

yes he did, his biracial kids never got his full black genes, look at his son, same eyes

Might have been Sony. He had been fighting with Sony for years.

I have no idea what a "PYT" is.

>father was murdered

who would have thought

youtube.com/watch?v=x6lwKoYO758

He used a surrogate. Debbie Rowe. Pic related.

He holds his mouth the same way Michael did. ;_;

dosent Sup Forums stand for Sup Forumsitically incorect ?

RILLER :-DDDDDD

OY VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else amused by the black outrage over that Michael Jackson movie that had a white guy play him? Only way it could have been better would have been with a white actress, as Jackson basically died a white woman.

>Michael Jackson's daughter
How is she white?????????????????????

No, Bill Cosby is a rapist nigger and this is precisely what the globalist want everyone to stay believing.

MJ is like the Black version of a white cuck

instead of raising a black child that ain't his, its white.

Don't forget, Michael opposed the Jews. Now Paris is trying to expose Pedowood.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

nytimes.com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html

i wanna fuck paris jackson like holy shit she´s hot

God damn I would destroy her pussy ass and mouth with my BBC. No man would be bale to satisfy her after I'm done with her.

nice one.

To be fair he pretty much was white by the end of his life.

White genetics destroy other races genetic lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

Yeah he was. He wasn't a pedo either.

Infant.

Read the stickied thread in the catalog you retarded newfaggot. It's a current event and news board too.

DUMBASS. SHE IS NOT HIS BIOLOGICAL CHILD.

You can hear the attacker in his final phone call.

youtube.com/watch?v=8EeW7zwSBZg

usually stronger genes prevail while the weak ones dont carry on further :^) you can think what you want about that

HE WILL BE AVENGED!

Dont stop til you get enough

>oww

This, plus he owned the Beatles catalog. That is worth a bundle, and I bet it was snapped up and sold by the estate before MJ body was cold. No coincidence Prince was dead after getting control of his catalog. I meant to research whether George Michael had control of his or not before he died.
I can get why Randy Quiad flipped out and left Hollywood. They are worth more dead than alive to (((them))). Disney got a 50,000,000 insurance payment from Carrie fisher's death.

All I see is half cast kids everywhere and white kids the africans might be raping people but their race is dying out.

Lets be real about this for a second, If you want black race to continue its survival he have to stop aborting their children.

But who was attacker?

prince had control of whose catalog?

dang. shes a qt.

oh sorry he confessed months before he died that it was someone else. Who gives a shit

Well theres alot of talk by Actors that fled hollywood about a cult known as "starwhackers"

youtube.com/watch?v=nzsHj6Mgsls

you could do that or get blacks in school to learn shit about parenthood so that when jackson gets beyonce jr. pregnant he won´t freak out and leave before she got any cash to raise her kid.

single moms are why abortions happen, they get scared of raising the kid alone and dont want the responsibility. So teach black guys how to be men

Was that his door buzzer going?

>Tfw remembering all those years of peoples laughing at the guy and how silly he was with his plastic nose and etc
>Tfw realizing years afterward that he got shoved down the bus by (((them))) and that they were the source for nearly the entirety of the rumor surrounding the poor guy, if not the very peoples who provided him with the product and decided to ruin his reputation so that his confession would be seen as dementia
>Tfw realizing the reason he had such white skin is because he suffered from a genetic disease and his countless surgeries were merely attempts at making the change less apparent (surely the reason why he putted on so much make up)
>Tfw realizing he was only a kid that was thrown into the world of business by uncaring parents and got abused for decades by the fat cats who made a fortune off him, only to be treated like a liability after all these years of servitude simply because he was starting to be a PR bother for (((them)))
>Tfw one of his last speech is literally him telling the truth about it all and how the entire business is corrupt to the very core, only to be laughed at like he was a living joke by his retarded fans

Michael did nothing wrong

The kids have different dads, the daughter is most certainly not bi-racial, she's 100% Caucasian.

we already tried educating them go look what happened to Harvard of all places.

Good point it could be his door buzzer sounds like growling but now you mention it it does seem very logical that he is like oh theres the door goto go then is dead.

The official story was his doctor came to prescribe medicine because he was feeling under the weather and the meds killed him.

>This, plus he owned the Beatles catalog.
Sony owns it now, Paul McCartney is trying hard to get ownership of the catalog of Beatles songs. What are the chances that Paul will end up dead?

Robbin Williams
Heath Ledger

look at both their deaths.

Music catalogs are a big deal. Prince's death was suspicious timing too.

Kanye's rant also mentioned that Jay Z and DJ Khaled had 'killers' that he begged not to send at him.

It sounds like a buzzer "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" then he says "I have to go", probably to answer the door.

Glorifying a dead nigger and a pedo.
This has to stop, no matter how much you love conspiracies, they forced him to work too hard for their monies, no1 gave him a ton of pills and told him to OD.

if he gets possession of the beatles catalogue 100%

so thats the killer buzzing the door.
The story said his doctor was already there.

>100$ says MJ autopsy was not complete and has a bunch of bullets in him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Morris

CEO of Sony Music, just have a read of that first paragraph.

They do this in Hollywood, this is real

Actually he fought for years to get the rights to his own. He finally won the rights and record companies were not happy, because it set a precedent. Before HIS body was cold, there was a bidding war over the Prince catalog (Jay Z bid 40,000,000). Notice hoe Prince didn't allow his music on YouTube or put out a bunch of 'greatest hits' compilations? Record companies make a lot off those and I think (((they))) figured he'd cost them enough and the only way to recoup before they lost all rights was to just have him eliminated.

Wow, she doesn't even look half black. Did Jackson's surgeries change his fucking genetics too?

Michael seemed a lot more concerned about talking on the phone about his issues, if a doctor was already there with him don't you think he would sound a little calmer? Maybe he wouldn't have made that type of call? He'd just say something along the lines of "hey let's meet up, we need to talk in person" or something? He genuinely seem's scared and upset during that call. I think Doctor Murray was hired to kill him, take the fall, go to prison for a few years, lose medical licence but gets paid off for the rest of his life, would make sense, doctor can get close to Michael and dispense the right drugs to kill him. No doctor should be dispensing propofol or anything like that for an addict.

Please link me to some sources. This sounds super interesting. My dad met him and his company did business with him but I really don't know much about Michael.

This.
It is not only a wonderful time to be alive and to be able to question and research the MSM narative and to draw ones own conclusions.

It is also a terrible thing to be redpilled. To this kind of all the lies we've been fed over the years which we just accepted.

>short bleached hair
>nose jewelry
>tattoos
She can't be sane tho

I don't think Micheal ever had vitiligo since hes skinn color changed over the whole body and after his was set on fire i think he just made it white. Vitiligo people often have huge spots over their bodies. I'm no medfag so I'm just guessing but my brother had severe vitiligo and it was white spots all over his body.

Dude. Michael Jackson did not turn white because of genetic condition. Go look at people with real vitiligo