Brazil will lead the next phase of globalization and you literally can't do anything about it

Brazil will lead the next phase of globalization and you literally can't do anything about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibalistic-prisoners-feast-bbq-human-9682103
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Santos-Dumont
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraysh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do I get to bone cute Amerindian girls?

Why?

Says the favela dwelling dirty shorts wearing bike thief in english on an american computer network

Name one thing the world relies on that brazil invented

>Brazil will lead the next phase of globalization
Let's hope not, sice these are the average Brazilians
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibalistic-prisoners-feast-bbq-human-9682103

You already made this thread on Sup Forums didn't you? Why do you have to shit all over the site? I already said on Sup Forums Brazil needs to be rangebanned and you are only further proving it.

>hue

>That huge monkey nose

Those conquistadors had a field day

I fucking WISH amerindians looked like this.

Can you blame them?

No wonder Europe was racked by Syphilis.

planes

Post favela qts so I can justify looking at guilty pleasure of a fetish without having to admit to my degeneracy by googling for it.

please, name of hueman who invented planes.

Please post more of her.

Also say something really politically charged to keep the thread alive.

my beautiful savage son. so proud.

>Semi-serious Brazil thread
>gets invaded by favela memes, hueposting and qt Anime Amerindians.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. Will Brazil ever become a world superpower? They seem to have more potential than poos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Santos-Dumont

We were on our way in the early 2000s but our government was like Obongo and accomplished literally nothing of value.

WTF I love Brazil now!

Hahahahhahaah

Sorry, I have a bad eyes and its hard for me to read. You said that Brasil will lead canalization?

Are you fucking brain dead? Planar were invented by Americans

> Brazil takes over the charge for globalization
> Everyone looks at Brazil
> sees how terrible and shit it is
> Decides globalization isn't the way to go after all

do it brazil, make earth great again

You know what, we had our fun. I'm content to hand over the next wave of shitposting the the jungle-monkeys.

7 to 1

Prove it with sources faggor. Because right now Canada is set to become the globalization juggernaut

Wrong,this country will collapse or balkanize within the next 50 years

Brazil is a lawless, aids infected shithole that has no relevance to the outside world

if Dom Pedro II weren't coup'd, we would be way better

Pls post more

That's not even how shit went

The very result of globalisation was that these Amazonian facepaint qts got BTFO you fucking monkey retard.

Wristwatch

15 government spending proving that the Brazilian is the most stupid people in the world

1. The monthly salary of R$ 22 thousand paid to the camera's xerox manager.
2. R$ 1 billion in losses caused by poor management of medicines in the SUS.
3. The R$ 198,000 that the Ministry of Education intended to spend on snacks for the minister on official flights.
4. Officials from Minas Gerais who will receive R$ 1 billion in housing assistance.
5. The judge who received R$ 600,000 in a single month.
6. The R$ 40 million spent on advertising to explain the need to cut costs.
7. The Paraná Court of Justice that spends R$ 2.8 million a year with waiters.
8. The judge related to traffickers and cases of corruption that received as punishment a compulsory retirement of R$ 25,438.40.
9. The 81 advisors to whom Collor is entitled as Senator.
10. The stock exchange of R$ 3,095.86 received by each of the councilors of Recife.
11. The R$ 500 million that the Temer government will spend to exclude free software from government computers.
12. The R$ 620 thousand in the purchase of luxury vehicles for the ministers of the Supreme.
13. The R$ 100 million spent on pensions and benefits to former governors in the last 3 years.
14. The First Lady of Goiás who retired for voluntary work.
15. The R$ 24 million spent on the presidential corporate card.

Fuck you OP, every fucking day with this same cring thread.
No Brazil will not lead anything, but you to your own death with a lost shoot.

According to (((the economist))) Canada is set to lead the way for north America and Brazil is set to lead the way for South America in the void the US will leave. There's tons and tons of information about it in the world in 2017 issue.

But thats a big IF, and the if being Brazilians dont throw a wrench on the liberalization of south america in 2018 elections and Macri dont shit the bed in Argentina, then latin america will unite with trade alliances and became a new european union.

Basically dont elect PT in 2018 and we might have a shoot at the whole developed country stuff in the next decade.

I personally doubt it.

The 10 stupidest works financed with public money :

1. The wind farm that fell with the wind (loss of R$ 300 million)
2. Wind farms that even generate energy, but nobody can consume (a loss of R$ 4 billion)
3. Dredging of the port that was never used due to lack of authorization (a loss of R$ 196 million)
4. The work to capture water from a dry river (loss of R$ 29 million)
5. The papdromo made to be used only once, during the visit of John Paul II (loss of R$ 30 million)
6. The bridge that no one can cross due to lack of authorization (loss of R$ 118 million)
7. The pier that can not receive ships (loss of R$ 72 million)
8. The bridges that connect nothing to nowhere (incalculable damage)
9. The bridge through which there is no water (loss of R$ 10 million)
10. The Brazilian state-owned chip company that took 12 years to produce chips (a loss of R$ 670 million)

:Who invented the airplane?
The Wright brothers, Orville (August 19, 1871 – January 30, 1948) and Wilbur (April 16, 1867 – May 30, 1912), were two American brothers, inventors, and aviation pioneers who were credited with inventing and building the world's first successful airplane and making the first controlled, powered and sustained heavier-than-air human flight, on December 17, 1903.:

That's it, user.

Wright Bros build a fucking slingshot and called it flying. Do modern planes are catapulted into the air?
Santos Dummont flew with 14 bis like modern planes do. But I dont consider it a brazilian invention, Santos Dummont probably hated Brazil and lived most of his life in France, assimilated and acted french as fuck (they even doubted his sexuality and he surrendered a shitload of things besides his life, one of these things the reason why americans think they flew first)

For all I care its a french invention.

Amerindians are cute! CUTE!

Trips comfirm

Fuck you, Getty. Fucking monopolizing bastard.

sigh, this faggot again

really makes you think

Amerindian lolis are for ____

>picture of almost naked 5 year old
>christian HEEB
it appears that Sup Forums was once again correct

I'll support anyone who ends islamist dynasty. Literally anything is better than this inhumane faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraysh

pic related, islamist slayer

Its ok to show them naked if they are tribal user, havent you seen natgeo?

Am I allowed to see this?

Post your laws and examples of them being enforced to let us see about that

Of course! Look at how happy they are

Because We were the first faggot. We Invented the idea of a plane. Our way of achieving flight wasn't like we do now, but we had the FIRST PLANE.

>Wright Bros build a fucking slingshot and called it flying.

Not true.

It was the first powered flight. It deserves first billing. That said, you had the first trully steerable plane, and that's important too.

wrong

You all are so damn bluepilled that you will literally self-destruct. Saw this shit on the metro today.
>Women are a protected class in Brazil.
>Everywhere I go, it's, "but muh marginalized people!"
The liberals will tear your country apart, thinking it to be for the greater good. You will be a sacrifice to the globalist machine.

>wherever Christianity rules, it's a cucked place
Really makes you think

I wouldn't say Christianity rules here. About 65% of the population claim to be Catholic, but that's in name only. They don't go to mass or pray or anything like that.

The same thing with America being a "Christian" nation, basically.

One of the most backwards ass countries ever. Seriously, i will never visit this shithole again. Brazilians are like 3 steps away from apes.I mean its something, niggers are 1 step away and the whole India 2 steps.

So pat yourself on the back, you aint the worst shithole there is

>tfw if I tried to hug them they could catch some germs from me and die.

It's not about how many go to church every sunday to tryna turn dey life aroun. It's about the common cucked values and vain veneration of pussy, putting them on pedestals. Completely alien to non Christian cultures in Asia or the Middle East. Unless they got Americanized like Japan, but even then it's limited.

underrated
dear god, my fucking sides

>cmon user, lets have a group hug!!!
Wat do

If you by lead the next phase of globalization, you mean export massive numbers of cutie traps to America, then I welcome Brazil's globalization efforts.

Czech Republic is pretty cucked, and it's ~80% atheist.

I don't think it's Christianity to blame. I think that the developed countries have it so good that they create problems to feel useful.