When your leader is cucked by a member of antifa and then cries on camera HOW COULD YOU EVER FEEL ALPHA AGAIN!?

when your leader is cucked by a member of antifa and then cries on camera HOW COULD YOU EVER FEEL ALPHA AGAIN!?

He's a leader of noone

leader? I don't even know who this guy is.

Have no clue who the punchee is except that he's some guy that got punched by a shit eater and I only know that from browsing Sup Forums.

hes richard spencer the dude that coined the term alt right. they are really into being alpha males but he got punched by some twink and cried so he obvi isnt a legitimate dude at all

Your eyes would water as well if you just got blind-sided by a dude with a wrench up his sleeve. That's why he's hitting him with his forearm.

>coined the term alt right
So the cunt who forced a fucking meme.
Would have been real convenient if we embraced that blanket term but I guess not.

Sorry not sorry.

nahh def didnt use the wrench on him. and it was teras of his personal space being invaded more than from pain. you can see, hes crushed i cant believe he was a pussy what a let down :(

He is also an old office working cuck who likely has never thrown a punch in anger.

Until he put on a mask and joined a large crowd.

Nothing about that sequence of events looks organic

a real alpha woulda been on alert and not so trusting of strangers at a protest. it was the mark of ignorance and it allowed him to be opened for a beating. the fact that he cried after is just shameful. im actaully let down.

#NotMyLeader

Lol this is so obvious. You sir or maam, are transparent

He is a fucking moron who wants attention and he is trying to get retarded fucks to fall in behind him.

the fact that he threw a punch in the first place puts him on a higher alpha scale. violence in any form is power and takes some guts to do. also he wore a mask to protect his freedom. you know, avoiding jail and all that

Richard Spencer can suck nigger dick in prison for all I care.
Nobody who claims to represent me will ever be my representative.

RICHARD SPENCER TOOK A 16 INCH WRENCH TO THE FACE AND DIDNT EVEN FALL.

RICHARD SPENCER IS A WAR GOD AND ANTIFA CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP HIM. WEAPONS DONT WORK AGAINST HIM

All the Richard Spencer hate is pretty unjustified. He is whether or not anyone on here likes it, advancing ideas in public that we are generally in favor of. He does it with some academic language, which might help convince people who want to seem smart but don't want to be "racist" I've watched quite a bit of his stuff, and he could definitely be more aggressive, but he's still getting going. Also, it helps that he looks cool, whether or not anyone likes it.

As for the punch, anyone who gets sucker punched like that will probably get watery eyes since he was obviously unprepared. I wish he would have beat his ass too, but it was a sucker punch.

>ALPHA AGAIN!
kek, fascists were always beta

But user, hitting someone from blindside and running away is alpha as fuck! Just ask

-sigh- those two pics are unrelated. he cried man, he actually did and it fucking pissed me off he was suppose to be a leader but he is just another pussy with double speak. you cant be alpha and cry you just cant :(

i doubt you would be brave enough to hit anyone let alone with a wrench, the dude obvi didnt even care if he killed him. being able to sleep with a body on your conscience is pretty tough

>leader
Why do burgers always post this?

DON'T EVER TALK TO ME OR MY ALPHAKEK EVER AGAIN

And to be blunt, it's pretty amazing he didn't get KO'd. Anyone who takes a sucker punch from a guy who was running stands a pretty good chance of being KO'd.

I'm pretty sure all these anti-Spencer posts are shills. The guy's ideas are pretty solid. He advances our goals in the public sphere. He definitely enjoys his trolling, but anyone advancing ideas needs to now a days.

sucker punch. didn't even knock out. what faggery.

but he criiiiied like a bitch

>your leader
>"alt right"

when will this meme end. you cucks need some new material

If Spencer was a bitch he'd run around sucker punching people instead of arguing with them

give it up shlomo

This guy is not our leader, he's literally some faggot thats riding Sup Forums glory.

I wouldnt be suprised if this entire situation was orchestrated by the jews to make people think that we're losing some sort of battle or something

I'm ok with this, he tries to use the power of kek for his own benefit.
Fuck him

>be antifa
>eat shit
>put wrench up your sleeve
>sucker punch Dickie Spencer
>Spencer doesn't even fall

>leader
>alt right
>Sup Forums
>alt right

>leader
That dude is a tryhard attention whore and a literal nazi.
>sucker punched by a masked dude
>cucked
lel

best thng is he was adjusting his pepe pin right before.

the guy's lost all credibility, what a little crying cunt

his wife is def embarrassed right now. imagine seeing your spouse get rocked and everyone shares it everywhere damnn id die

>This guy is not our leader
Keep telling yourself that faggot and it still won't be true

>wah wah he's a literal Nazi

Haha holy shit kill yourself immediately please

lol by rules of the alt right doesnt the punchee have the right to fuck his wife now???

You're really invested in this

Hopefully somebody tracks him down and teaches him a lesson. Spencer's a bit of a fag but this guy, and more importantly what he represents, is far worse.

Like Cervonich his ego is now sacrificed to KEK. There are no leaders, there is only MAGA.

SHADILAY

i wonder if hel be 'proud of his boy' once his wife fucks someone who is more alpha and doesnt cry after being hit

>defending a guy who farms internet pity points after getting punched by a leftist faggot
The dude cried to every news outlet he could about muh double standard. He's pathetic.

>Replying to your own posts as though you're someone else

>samefagging this hard

Yes. If a cuck beats you, the cuckoldry is transferred to you

lucky her i suppose

I don't understand how you don't knock someone out by blindsiding them with a run up

Richard Spencer is a faggot but he should of been that cuck to the ground after he did that.

>leader

Bump

not so fast canuck, Spencer is alright by me, you let off

>wanting a bitch nigga as a leader

I only have one fucking leader and his name is gookmoot

I don't know if you've ever been sucker punched before but it hurts a whole fucking lot worse than if your adrenaline is going.

When you get in a fight your body is ready, you barely feel anything until after it's over. But when you get sucker punched out of the blue with no adrenaline that shit hurts a lot. Still he shouldn't have cried though.

>uuhh this is uh pepe, he's sort of uhhhh symbo- *****POW*******
#PunchMoreNazis

>takes a 16" wrench to the face and walks it off
>a bitch
The only thing you've ever walked off was a 16" cock up your ass

He took the punch pretty well, actually made me gain a bit respect for him. He either has the neck of an ox or the attacker threw the punch like a pusssy, it's probably partially both - antifa manlets will never learn

real talk. ive been sucker punched no tears. a real man also wouldnt have gotten so disoriented.

did I say I wanted him as my leader, I don't think I did, you just assumed that, cunt

besides his red pills are of a higher dosage than any canuck pills, so hold your tongue, or you will soon find it relieved of your mouth

yeah he walked it off instead of fucking up the bitch
stop sucking his cock
never you nerd

call me a nerd again

>richard spencer the dude that coined the term alt right.
I'm Solomon Schwartz, I coined the term "shitpost" am I official shitposter leader?

was DAK all about this faggot nazi white boy getting blown the fuck out on camera?
maybe.

that's what I thought, bitch

check and mate

Anyone who incorrectly spells "no one" as a single word is a massive cuck.

Let's see what these Antifa faggots do when they get forearmed with a wrench.

No matter how you emotionally respond to someone who has a label slapped on them, it's dishonorable to hit someone with a cheap shot and then run away.

t.Richard Spencer

also we don't use "obvi" here you gay shill

Do you know what a wrench looks like? A wrench that big would be bulky and heavy. Too heavy too carry around in a hoodie sleeve.

I don't really get it, what exactly was he supposed to do?

>besides his red pills are of a higher dosage than any canuck pills

Stephan Molenyeux and Lauren Southern are both Canadian. Try again buttbuddy.

Stephan Molenyeux is Irish Norman

and Lauren Southern is looser than a slip and slide

Who is this "noone" guy?

He's lived in Canada for most of his life. He lives in Toronto now.

He's not your buttbuddy, buttfriend !

still doesn't make him native born

>leader

No matter how many times you push this meme CIA it will never be true.

Everyone on Sup Forums knows spencer is controlled opposition. We all hate his fucking guts.

The only people here who suppprt him are shills like you

Not today CIA

This is great, it exposes the liberal left as the baboons Spencer says they are.

The left are swaying to the fiddlers fiddle.

Excuse me, perhaps a trigger warning before posting boney spooks, my knees are literally knocking right now.

Has anything happened to him yet?

Didn't he get doxed?

A. Not a leader, only marginally related to Sup Forums

B. Shows the left for what they truly are, and pushes more moderates our way as more leftist start backing violence on all social media.

those digits got me scared, I'd put a warning perimeter around that, my heart is in my throat right now

He was a literal cuck who uploaded images of his "wife" shitting on him

>your leader

Sauce lad?

I wanna have a good laugh

>Too heavy too carry around in a hoodie sleeve.

for you

Only saw it on Sup Forums and I wasn't going to save that shit

>We

Haha hi d+c

absolute fucking banter

has his name been leaked?

Better version that drops the autismal text.

>Leader

Most people would shed a tear after getting unexpectedly in the head by a wrench

Proof he actually cried?

I love leftist tears.

>alt right = left

you are just terrible at bait.