What's something you can say to a jew that lets them know you're redpilled

Hardmode: without alerting the normies..
So you both know that you know and the needless noise and pain can end right then and there.

"Shalom"

Muh 6 million

Heil Hitler

Fuck masons.

Hey pol ! Invade the lions club etc... I dis that sincères last year. They are aller Old people. My business just hot on gratuit health because if it.

Fuck them on their own Ground.

start showing all the allusions to the cross and jesus in the torah so they know they forsook god.

There is the Jewish version of 14/88, but it's not written anywhere and it's passed orally from generation to generation.

>letting them know you're redpilled
>not playing along with their jewry pretending you're bluepilled to take advantage when you can

"On the advise of counsel, I invoke my Fifth amendment privilege and respectfully decline to answer your question."

Criminally underrated and the only correct answer

Lol

>underrated
>thread has 10 posts

Kill yourself

Just call him out as a jew and walk away. For some reason, exposing them as a jew really gets to them.

Mention something about pilpul or start reciting verses from the Talmud subtly.

Alright ill bite morty. What is the punchline

I once said something about the goyim, and my jewish friend was very surprised. But basically, just don't go full palestine-retarded and they know you are not blue pilled.

This is effective. I did it all the time when I spent a year in Harvard.

>ITT: fantasy

Got any stories about how you got fed up with your school bully, beat him up in front of everyone, got the cute girl, took her to prom too?

he can't just type it, internet relays will filter out the text.

We're not stupid you know goyim

Say to them you have a prosperous-solid-catholic family

I always say to those fucks in the mall that sell "Dead Sea Cosmetics" that im not the Goy they are looking for.

Tell them "Zara 26b"

Yis.

So what is it about being jewish exactly that makes them so screwy?

Is it genetic or cultural? Like, is it just the teachings of Judaism that they follow which makes them shifty?

>Zaraklon 26B

oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yea dude tell me this shit, both my kike fiancee and her kike family refuse to tell me anything or answer any theological questions. The closest I've gotten is
them teaching me some minor magic shit. I don't know what they're scared of, we've been together since we were kids and at this point, I'm closer to them
then my own family

>tfw you're about to be eaten alive

Will have your first born son sacrificed to Moloch.

christ but you people are atrocious at cryptography!
put it into a reversed caesar cipher and publish the key with the message.
no wonder we broke the purple code so easily!

>medical
>not labor

one of my best friends is jewish. he's not practicing or anything, but he looks like a Jew and his dad is a CPA and all that.

one time I was tripping on acid + mushrooms and we were hanging out and everyone around me faces' kept morphing into animals. not necessarily morphing, but my brain was seeing certain characteristics of theirs as emphasized more greatly, making them look almost animalistic. one guy was gazelle looking, and this chick was looked feline. they didn't look scary.

my friend however.. he started to look like this disgusting rat/snake hybrid. reminded me kinda of an extremely skinny, more reptilian version of the sensei guy from Ninja Turtles. I wish I was fucking kidding. shit was scary. this was long, long before I had any concept of red pilled, reptilians, Jewish conspiracy, anything like that. all came from inside my head.

I never thought of it til now, and I'm still friends with that guy. he's a good guy. but nonetheless, really makes me think...

>for some reason

We know

>muh 6 million

I am fully aware of Loxism.

Ask him for a shekel

my bacon narwhals at midnight

bump

Some drugs are illegal for good reason, some are illegal because they let us see (((their))) true form.

mention this 77 13 54

Mention yourself as a "goy" every non Jew will think you're just saying guy wrong but the Jew will know otherwise

This

"I've read the Talmud, interesting stuff"

ask him if his is M.O.T.