Michael Jackson was MURDERED says He's Daughter

Rolling Stone: First in-depth interview with Paris Jackson (Michael's daughter)

>But she has darker suspicions about her father's death. "He would drop hints about people being out to get him," she says. "And at some point he was like, 'They're gonna kill me one day.'" (Lisa Marie Presley told Oprah Winfrey of a similar conversation with Michael, who expressed fears that unnamed parties were targeting him to get at his half of the Sony/ATV music-publishing catalog, worth hundreds of millions.)

>Paris is convinced that her dad was, somehow, murdered. "Absolutely," she says. "Because it's obvious. All arrows point to that. It sounds like a total conspiracy theory and it sounds like bullshit, but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup. It was bullshit."

>But who would have wanted Michael Jackson dead? Paris pauses for several seconds, maybe considering a specific answer, but just says, "A lot of people."

>Paris wants revenge, or at least justice. "Of course," she says, eyes glowing. "I definitely do, but it's a chess game. And I am trying to play the chess game the right way. And that's all I can say about that right now."

rollingstone.com/music/features/paris-jackson-michael-jacksons-daughter-speaks-out-w462501

DA FUCK? were jews responsible. 4D chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FayHEPA7_Vc
azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/theydontcareaboutus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tLH29M1Isvk
youtube.com/watch?v=m8Gb4MN2i2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No he faked his death, just like David Bowie.

Mike does name the jew in one of his songs, iirc; I think it was "they don't care about us"?

Is was fucking obvious he was killed. Knowing how most of the pedo accusations came to be fake news, I guess MJ was close to publicly call out ((them)).

Why is she white?

Does the one drop rule apply to Paris or is she considered white?

Here's proof of what I'm saying.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FayHEPA7_Vc

Blame the jews, always blame the jews.

>Knowing how most of the pedo accusations came to be fake news
rubbish. when he came down here for a concert in 1998 he touched both myself and my friend when we were backstage.

>This guy that looks nothing like David Bowie is David Bowie, I don't have any proof but trust me.

Would impregnate despite the tattoos and piercings.

Oh boy here we go.

You blind faggot, it's him. And what song was released on the day he died, "Lazarus".

p.s. You need glasses.

My pet theory:
>Jackson was possibly a victim of pedophile rings or was exposed to them as his fame grew.
>He stayed in the rings, buying children not for abuse/slaughter, but to relocate them.
>Neverland Ranch was a child relocating scheme
>Pedo elites catch on
>Start framing him as a pedo
>Jackson getting more unstable due to public and private pressure
>Wait for things to calm down
>Coordinate assassination

>jew me screw me
>kick me kike me

murdered by white males no doubt. i wonder if trump was involved? i wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah, the exact lyric is "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."

azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/theydontcareaboutus.html

>Naming an American magazine after a popular British rock band

Shameless faggotry

why would she say this in a magazine controlled by ((them)))

she's naive, symbols she's portraying show she's a sacrifice lamb (lightning collar and upwards finger).. shes gonna get rekt in the anals by some kike and then get trashed

> rolling stone
Didn't they just get sued for fake news, something about college rape? Jackson's daughter needs a livelihood, probably just a ploy for interview fees.

You have one chance to identify the party responsible for killing a man after he humiliated him as a "pedophile" just for calling them out in interviews and songs. I'll give you a hint: it starts with (((

>says He's Daughter

(((They))) just had to throw in the parts about her drug abuse to make her less believable.

Rogue One was a Star Wars movie released at Christmas. Christmas is THE biggest day of the year for cinemas.

Carrie Fisher had a heart attack and died at Christmas, bringing publicity and nostalgia to the franchise - which might otherwise have suffered a Ghostbusters 2016 fate with its KICKASS FEMALE MILITARY LEADER.

How much money do you think Carrie Fisher's death was worth to the unscrupulous Jews who run Hollywood? Is it a coincidence she died at that point in time, or a (((coincidence)))?

Is it a coincidence Daivd Bowie died just after releasing a new album?

Is it a coincidence George Michael died at Christmas, causing sales of his single Last Christmas to rocket up the charts?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Was Randy Quaid having a laugh when he fled the country citing a conspiracy of Star Whackers who kill celebrities for royalty boosts after they die? Is he crazy or are the Jews really after his Kingpin money?

You decide.

>Is it a coincidence Daivd Bowie died just after releasing a new album?

Yes, it was an intentional coincidence. It's very likely that Bowie went through legal, assisted suicide due to his terminal illness.

Don't you think it's weird we're told MJ just turned from a black man, to a white man? And the world just accepted it?

I mean, how are we to believe it happened? Seriously?

I wonder if it was a psyop.

>"If we get the goyim to believe this, they'll believe anything! Rig the towers to blow!"

MJ transcends race

yup

>Is it a coincidence Daivd Bowie died just after releasing a new album?
It's all but confirmed that Bowie went on his own terms as soon as he was unable to breathe on his own.

>"Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."

What did he mean by this?

Paris has none of cuck MJ's DNA in her so she's white

>someone murdered my dad
>Doctor who prescribed him the medicine goes to jail anyway for manslaughter
Hello lawsuit

>says He's daughter

his?

"Some things in life they just don't wanna see, but if Martin Luther was living, he wouldn't let this be".

>were jews responsible

SUE ME JEW ME
KICK ME KIKE ME

>jew mother
>black father
>looks white
How did this happen?

>my cousin attended sandy hook and also got touched by Michael Jackson. These stories are absolutely true.

>black father

How the fuck is she even that white and no fat nose?
MJ is not her real dad

Sony killed him. It's as plain as day.

I guess someone doesnt know about MJs secret pedo room discovered on the raid on his neverland ranch and kept in the dark for years

he's still alive, the world is a stage.

Why is she doing the terrorist finger thing

If it's a SECRET pedo room then of course no one knows about it you mongoloid.

How secret could it have been on his CHILDREN'S THEME PARK ranch anyway.

I don't really give a fuck about that tabloid shit, but god damn you can't deny that Thriller and Billy Jean are fire

clickbaits

kys

reminder that one of the trains at the neverland ranch was named the "C. P. Huntington"

well no shit (((they))) killed michael jackdon you have to be retarded if you believe not.

wooaaaaahhh watch out guys it's pizzagate!

>coming out with this after Trumps inauguration
We're actually fixing this world arent we

(((THEY))) do kill! Phil Spector murdered some woman in his home. Shot her dead. I recall a John Lennon interview, where he recalled that while working with him, Spector was constantly playing around with guns.

I'd shag is "daughter"

>>my cousin attended sandy hook
LOL

I remember the sandy hook era, when we had tons of shills saying it was not an conpiracy theory because they are from the city.

>daughter

so mj was white afterall

I'm all about that Smooth Criminal myself

>Her calling them out.

Guess she will be going back to "rehab" soon.

Serious question. How do (((they))) benefit from making superstars, then making them drug addicts/insane, and then killing them?
Were Jackson, Elvis and Dean made by, and killed by (((them)))?
Will Bieber OD at 50?
Why do (((they))) need superstars to die just to generate new ones?

wewlads if she weren't such a degenerate she'd be qt

he was /ourguy/

MJ used Eugenics based on NSDAP techniques to create Paris. Apparently 3 people were involved not 2. He had 30 books about it in his study at the time of his death. Including 3 banned ones that are worth millions due to rarity.

She will still likely pop out a full African baby in the future assuming she breeds with a European descended man, which does seem likely considering her preference is white men.

In the event she doesn't pop out a "WE WUZ" then MJ managed to do something he wanted to do his entire life. Remove the nigger genes within.

Also do you guys know the boxer tyson fury? He pulled out of his first title defence for (((mental health reasons))) i wonder (((why)))

he died in debt. nobody killed him. it was probably more a suicide attempt that almost failed

I want to murde her red

Not her biological father, obviously.

Yeah. He also railed against faggots by saying Bisexualism is a disease and that bisexuals fuck gay men and women. Those bisexuals will then fuck other bisexuals in turn fucking straight men and women. Spreading disease everywhere.

Didn't she get all his money tho so.........

Michael Jackson was red pilled on jews. Read the lyrics of They Don't Really Care About Us.

When's her sex tape coming out?

Here's the full clip btw

youtube.com/watch?v=m8Gb4MN2i2Y

The fact the media and even boxing turned against him instantly proves its right.

Make sense, any info to remotely back it up? I like the theory

And?
Nobody cares, Jackson was a hack who was only ever good at writing music and he heavily pushed and helped start the degeneracy of America and as a result the west
Just like fucking Prince

Van Gogh made no money when he was alive. His paintings only became valuable after he died.

When a celeb dies, the Jews who own the copyrights benefit from massive sales because:
>mental availability - people buy it just because they are reminded of it (e.g. the song Aerosmith wrote for Armageddon went up in sales when there was news a bit an asteroid passing earth)
>nostalgia - wanting to recapture that emotional hit from their youth
>mortality salience - the celeb dying reminds them they are ageing and will die too, which encourages consumption (terror management theory)
>mass hysteria / mourning - see all of the Princess Diana commemorative plates
>virtue signalling - "look at me, I love MJ too!"
>scarcity - more vlaue is placed on their creations now they won't be creating any more

In terms of drugs, I think in order of likelihood:
>famous people have much more access, opportunity (lots of money, always around it, no 9-5 job, etc.)
>creative people have the drug user personality (e.g. Open to experience)
>creative people are under a lot of stress
>famous people may be pawns who have been abused or mistreated, if not MKULTRA then by their family (e.g. MJ)
>their handlers use drugs to keep them pliable

>he heavily pushed and helped start the degeneracy of America and as a result the west

how? what did he do that was any different than Elvis?

michael jackson was the greatest pop star of all time. we should have just shut it down after he died

I thought the white gene was recessive?? why is she so white.

Who cares? Paris Jackson, is not even Michael's real daughter..

Not his actual daughter