Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=qKpxPo-lInk
youtube.com/watch?v=xZLOUkvtgEM
youtube.com/watch?v=95nVfgAZM0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is fage Greek yogurt authentic?

"Authentic" is very subjective.
Someone from a village, will call authentic the yogurt he made from his animals' milk.
I don't know if i'm supposed to call it authentic or not but a) nobody buys the 0% one and b) its pretty damn good (it's the only one I buy)

How do greeks feel about rapefugees?

Where are you from?

Are Greeks the same as Italians?

Do you really consider nowadays greeks as descendants of ancient greeks?
Be honest. We're all user here.

I was wondering after doing a bit of research.

How far is that Neo-Nazi movement in Greece? Is there any chance they will win elections / coup the shitty Government?

when are you going to return our golden fleece?

vote for the greek equivalent of trump, hell drain that curd swamp real quick

When pay denbts?

GIVE BACK OUR DAMN FLEECE!

When will you pay debts?

wtf??? How do you know about the fleece?

well desu its kinda our treasure but you can have that bitch medea

I'd probably say most are pro-refugee. Fucking anarchists and liberals everywhere. And if you say anything, you're automatically a nazi/fascist/golden dawn supporten

I was born in the north aka the rich sector of Athens, and ive lived here all my life

Kind of, we are very close, like to make jokes, open hearted, and we have nice chicks

No lol

Well they have absolutely 0 chance. Politics in Greece are a meme.

Never

Kek, politics are a meme here as i said

Debts are a meme

*airplane mode*

What do you think about the Greek 2hu with the crazy fashion sense?

what?

piss off nazi faggot

>airplane mode
Sensible chuckle

How religious are the Greeks?
Is antisemitism as widespread as the ADL claims?

Please don't forget about Hecatia (Hecate)! She's very cute and cool.

Komshu, unification when?

WTF happened to Golden dawn?

this

Why does your people and government not do the right thing and exit the Euro?

21 years until you even get to pre-crisis levels IF everything goes well.

If you exit the Euro, after a brief problem period of 2-3 years, you would have a boom period in which you would be competitive again.

not OP but almost everyone I know around the age of 20 is an atheist

When are you going to return Thessalonika

How many times a day do you rub hummus on your nips?

Hopefully they'll grow out of it...

MALAKA

Are you going to return half Cyprus?

9mm
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc

To CYPRUS itself, not Greece. But yes.

Depends what you mean by religious.
We have many old people who go to church, read the Bible, and all that, but they still may act like shit.
Then, we have people that if they are asked what's their religion, they'll say "umm yeah im Christian Orthodox!" and only step in a church literally only for Easter and Christmas (what a used to be), mostly people born in the 60s-70s and after

TL;DR id say the believers are like 50-60% of total population, if you add the second group i mentioned also

No it's not.

Never

They were a meme since the beginning

The elites rule everything, and so they rule all our governments also. Don't expect them to work for the good of the nation, only for the globalists

they won't lol trust me

DIN JAVLA

>tfw my name is iasonas

Golden Dawn or New Democracy?

None of the two, none of the rest also

Why won't you pay debnts?

Also why is Bulgarian Feta OBJECTIVELY better than Greek? Something in the milk?

>The elites rule everything, and so they rule all our governments also. Don't expect them to work for the good of the nation, only for the globalists

The elites have all their money outside of Greece. They are all FOR exiting the Euro. It is your populist commie government which follows the "mood of the people" to stay in the Eurozone, in Schengen and in Dublin III. You need to exit all of this shit and then get your act together.

The only good thing that Bulgaria produces are strippers.

Was John Travolta really the plucky dream boat that we all came to know & love ?

It really isnt dude

I already said about the debt thing

I wasnt talking about the elites of this country mate, im talking about Soros and all these good guys

The debts can't be payed thanks to jewish private central banking

>I wasnt talking about the elites of this country mate, im talking about Soros and all these good guys

What would Soros have to do with Greece staying in the Eurozone?

The only reason Greece wasn't BTFO out of the Eurozone during the crisis in 2015 was Francois Hollande, the commie in charge of France.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKpxPo-lInk
youtube.com/watch?v=xZLOUkvtgEM

turn on the CC for the second one

how are you doing brother from the other side of the adriatic?

whats the south of the country like, im headed there in a couple months

Why is OP not answering this?

Is he hiding something?

Im doing great brother, what about you?
By the way, can you tell me the EXACT ingredients for a carbonara as you would make it?

Be more specific

I have no idea mate lol

Good sport.

How do you feel about t*rkroaches?
>pic related

Are you ever gonna pay debts?

How much sway is Golden Dawn gaining in Grecian politics?

doing great

alright, pecorino (not parmesan), guanciale (not bacon, guanciale, the cheek of the animal), pepper, salt, onions (optional) and eggs, remember to put the eggs at the end when it's cooked, they don't have to be cooked.
you can't be exact when you make your own food, put as much as you want.

Grexit means default. Germany loses at least 80 billion. Approximately 80% of Greece debt is owned by other Euro states, the IMF and ECB and the rest 20% by private holders.
Nobody will allow Greece to default. Debt slavery is the way for MAJOR privatisations and the high discount sale of national assets. It all goes according to plan.

Will you do me a favour, Greece, and take out a shit load more loans from the EU? Do you part to cripple it and restore nationalism, it's your only hope.

Sink this bitch!

Dislike them, like I dislike all of the Middle East desu

see none

eggs or just the yolk?

youtube.com/watch?v=95nVfgAZM0Y

whats your opinion on this? is he doing it the right way apart from the cream? ...literally every "greek" carbonara recipe has cream, and im thinking that the next time i make it ill make the authentic one as you suggested

Are you unemployed?

Are Greek women qt?

Do Greeks hate Catholics?

>Meds
>light eyes
>"Masterrace"

kalimero

>Grexit means default. Germany loses at least 80 billion.
Germany loses a lot more. 200-250 billion, because of the TARGET2 debt owed by the Greek central bank as a result of payment flows.

>Approximately 80% of Greece debt is owned by other Euro states, the IMF and ECB and the rest 20% by private holders.
Yes, I know. I still think Greece should default and start to be competitive again with a new currency.

>Nobody will allow Greece to default. Debt slavery is the way for MAJOR privatisations and the high discount sale of national assets. It all goes according to plan.
Schäuble and 15 other Euro finance ministers wanted Greece to exit the Eurozone, and then Hollande talked to Merkel... and the rest is history. Greece will never recover until it defaults and gets a new currency that can depreciate, trust me, never.

No
I'd say yeah, they're pretty nice
Not at all, we even have islands with many Catholic Greeks

merhaba, and its kalimerA (good morning) dude

i put the whole egg, some say just the yolk, some the whole thing, depends on you.
don't put cream in it, the guanciale and the egg are creamy enough, and i heard the guy say "bacon" in the video, eeeh, don't do that

antikyra i think, is greece just generally a decent place

What are Greek-Turkish relations like? I was ignorant before but I started studying the Greek revolution and was astounded at how evil the Turks were. The massacre of Chios was the most shocking of all. Also killing the Greek Orthodox Patriarch and literally giving his body to Jews. They were evil?

What is your opinion on the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"?

are yuo white? Pic required

Are you the same guy who made an ask me thread yesterday?

Hi Mehmet

How does this picture make you feel?

Are you an Aryan Greek or a Turkish Greek?

when are you gonna pay your goddamn debts you turkified shitskin piece of shit

Do you like it in the ass?

How would you interpret this?
>picture related

Salum alekum Mahmut

oh yeah and bacon too

thats basically our "carbonara" lol, pasta, cream, bacon, optionally cheese or mushrooms
thanks for your help brother

antikythera (if thats the case) is wonderful! totally worth to go there!
well yeah, it is in general

I dislike the Turks, but many young people are like "we should not care about past" and shit
Most older people still talk about how "they took Istanbul" or some even say about us retaking it back

Ive only seen the one scene where the guy meets the family, i think its pretty much like a typical greek family lol

Yeah :D I decided ill make one every day

None of the two

lol dude

Nope

shitty satire or what

>thanks for your help brother
my pleasure, brother

>None of the two

which one then?

Do you have any genetic information on Greeks? I am part Greek. inb4 mongrel

Are Greeks considered slavs or what? Are Greeks and Romans pretty much the same thing?

Are there still trad families there? Will you find qt women who go to Divine Liturgy?

Pure Mediterranean desu

greeks are mediterranean, like us or the spanish

I wouldn't vote for ANYONE. BUT if i was forced to vote something then yeah, Golden Dawn

Greeks are considered Greek lol

Yes in some places
I dont know

Yes but Mediterranean isn't a well defined group with genetic markers, like Celtic, Slav, or Greco-Roman, am I right? Each group of Meds seems to differ a bit.

I'm a Greek in the UK and almost everyone I've met is under the impression that hummus is greek. I have no idea what that is.

Well I think nobody really wanted the Grexit, I believe it was a unified stance to show that "we are not kidding, you have to back". A hard stance from Wolfgang is to be expected, espescially with elections at bay.
I always expressed the same idea about defaulting and return to national currency. It's the only long term strategy that can help this country, even though I'm fully aware of what defaulting will mean in the short term.

well you can say that we're greco-roman, i won't mind that

Im Mediterranean

Greek-American here. Family came over in the 30s from some island so tiny it only got power in 2005 (Calamos.) I've been watching the leftists run Greece into the ground these days.

How did things get this bad? How did it all go wrong for the motherland?

Post face I want to see what a modern Greek looks like

I read some half of Greece converted to Islam at one point

Guy on the right looks like a homeless klansman

>I read some half of Greece converted to Islam at one point

lol, no. I was sent to Greek sunday school at a greek-orthodox church. It's held in the afternoon, because in Greece the kids would go at night, so the Turks wouldn't catch them. The religion went underground.

Turkish Islamic invasion, basically

Greece was not even entirely freed from the Ottomans up until late 1800s, early 1900s or so. So you definitely have some Arab in you.

Since 1974 everything is wrong lol dont know exactly why tho

I dont wanna post my face sorry, i look like shit but heh whatever

That's a lie bro

>One result of the Ottoman conquest was that a sizeable proportion of the population gradually converted to Islam, with its tax and other civic advantages in the Ottoman system. Contemporary estimates vary, but on the eve of the Greek War of Independence as much as 45% of the population of the island may have been Muslim

ayyyyy ti kaneis my nigger. i'm only an 1/8th greek and that's all I know.

Post face of some Greeks you know from Jewbook or social media, it's not like it can be traced back to you considering they have lots of friends. I just want to see

ottomans are not arab

>half of greece
>45% of the island

And this doesnt mean shit... Many people just said they were muslims so they wouldnt be killed or have their children taken away