WW3 BACK ON CUNTS CHINA DEPLOYS ICBMS RIGHT ON RUSSIAS BORDER

rt.com/news/374874-china-icbm-russia-border/
>Trump administration threatens response to Beijing’s South China Sea territory grab
rt.com/usa/374896-trump-china-sea-takeover/

soon sneaky breekies :DDD

self bump

Naw not going to happen. The Orion Greys have nano lazer point defense drones up in orbit. The same ones that shield us from asteroids.

good, I can't wait fopr ww3. We all know america will win just like we single handedly won the first two.

Bamp for interest

I have literally no problem with obliterating China.

Fuck chinks

You are aware there are reasons for this deploy, right? The reason is the ICBM's have 12,000 km range and with the US placing THAAD in S.Korea, the Chinese are looking to moving it further away from the ABM systems. As well, keeping them close to Russia's borders means that whomever strikes the area would detract drag Russia into the conflict too. And so China is playing the game of "come at me bro" to the US.

The fuck they're sabre rattling Russia as well? Are these chinks fucking suicidal?

You cant say that though you have no right. You are a mexican. Your country is on the verge of collapse.

Oh Shit, what happened?

I thought Russia and China had been getting along over the last decade.

soon

You don't place a 12,000 km nuke at Russia's borders if you want to attack it...

We have been on the verge of collapse FOR DECADES.

Daily reminder froom Podesta's leaks:

"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.
They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."

I don't think so, Tim.

How bluepilled are you? China has always been Russia's natural enemy. The chinks want the vast plains of the Russian north-east. Lebensraum if you will.

They didn't have a defined border for decades and there were a lot of skirmishes. During the 80s it was rumoured that the Chink tried an incursion and the Russians wrecked them with a nuke or get this - a fucking laser.

>“DF-41 missiles placed near Russia’s border are a smaller threat than if they were placed deeper in the Chinese territory. Such missiles usually have a very large ‘dead zone’ [area within minimal range that cannot be attacked by a weapon],” he said, adding that the ICBMs would not be able to target Russia’s Far East and most of Eastern Siberia from the Heilongjiang Province.

So seems like, its against USA.

Are you fucking retarded? Russia is larger than Pluto and everything worth nuking is in Europe.

>WW3 has gone from being an immoral, self defeating war with Russia, to a war a of retribution against China and it's globalist allies.

USA/UK/Russia/Japan vs China/Saudi Arabia/EU

does that spund about right?

They've been saying that for hundreds of years, bro.

China and Russia have never been allies

they've been rivals on the same scale that the US and Russia have been rivals.

Russia and China hate each other

Not true. A lot of the industry is in the Asian part. Plus, most of the military installations.

Don't just repeat msm buzzwords nigga.

They want the Steppe for farming

They'd handily reach Moscow and the Caucuses, my dude. China is establishing itself as the Guardian of Globalism. Expect positive China oriented news stories soon.

So China knows regarding Naval war they'll be btfo and collapse so they're skipping straight to nuclear threats?

Hope they make it to Friday. Ching chong bong chong! ^^

Cool. Fuck China.
We'll kill them all.

why are they doing it on russias boarder?

I can't wait to die in WW3 its going to be fun as fuck. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

>quoting the putin network

Well, that's nice. The distance between Beijing and Moscow is more than 5,200 kilometers.

If China wishes to reach the European parts of Russia with reduced travel time, stationing the missiles closer to the target is logical.

The closer the targets, the more centrally you can station your missiles.

This also goes for striking Iceland and everything in between.

Yeah but OK why would they allow photographs of them positioning fucking ICBMs?! This is some Cuban missile crisis level of shit. How fucking close to Midnight are we right now?

OP and other poltards are all faggots.
You could have had your WW3 by memeing Hillary into the WH but you didn't.

Do you really think you and other basement dwelling cum-stains would survive WW3?
All poltards and OP would be first to die.

Except that when they are launching they are going slower, and if they are on the russian border are prime targets to be shot down. Russia has far superior missile tech.

Go on /k/ and ask for oppenheimer if you want professional advice on this.

maybe cucks like you would die, you're not even white lmao.

Oppenheimer doesn't trip anymore. He shows up in nuke threads and you can recognize him by the way he posts, but asking for him will bring nothing.

hilliary would have killed billions of us and became the emperor of the world, memeing her would have killed us all

Because Russia got their President and China did not.

I for one will gladly accept an allegiance with Russia in lieu of being China's bitch.

The difference being that Hillary would have dragged us into a war where no one wins.

And you thik someone CAN win a nuclear war?

america won two world wars single handedly. We can beat a bunch of chinks that eat bugs.

Not if the US and Russia are aainst one another.
BUT
both of them on hte same side wold be one hell of a detterence tho

This is the WWIII play-by-play.

>chinese "islands" blockaded by merica
>chinese attack cbg and get btfo
>chinese take a few natural islands
>chinese threaten taiwan
>chinese amass on siberian border
>chinese amass in best korea
>us and allies urge calm
>china needs to distract from their fiscal cliff and secure resources
>chinese leadership wants to be nuked to decrease overpopulation burden
>chinks and norks attempt invasion of worst korea
>take seoul but quickly get cut off from their supplies and rekt by tactical nukes in best korea
>chinks invade siberia to secure gas fields
>threaten to nuke moscow if they try to stop them
>ruskies call their bluff and deploy tactical nukes against chinks in siberia
>pakistan attacks india in kashmir with chinese backing
>conventional clashes but no nukes there yet
>chinese nationalist uprising is crushed by pla
>chinese invasion of taiwan begins with commandos already in country
>invasion is mostly airborne due to shit chink navy
>moderately successful at first, but supply lines fail and order is restored
>thaad missiles deployed by merica in worst korea, taiwan, alaska and japan
>s-500 fully operational in western and central russia
>general policy is of "chinese containment and attrition"
>first nuclear exchange between pakistan and india
>poo in loos suffer the most damage
>chinks in pakistan trading defense for energy
>iran floats chink alliance
>israel hits major iranian nuclear sites and bases with saudi backing
>chinks move through pakistan to help secure iran
>chinks now have unlimited fuel
>punishment phase begins as policy against china changes
>chinese leaders assassinated
>three gorges dam destroyed
>iran and pakistan destroyed, chink military cut in half
>chink factories are methodically destroyed
>chinks don't have enough icbms to get past thaad system
>chink leaders are assassinated regularly
>ruskies push siberian border back
>gradual shrinking of plc borders
>roc provisional government declared

no no nescarilly, she would have dragged us through out right attack on a country, let nukes hit us and she would try striking back. Atleast with trump he would plan his decisions

>The chinks want the vast plains of the Russian north-east. Lebensraum if you will.
How come that every time lebensraum mentioned its coming from some irrelevant shitholes that nothing more than are turkish cumbucket?

I don't understand you, are you saying we should have caused WW3?

Russia beating the shit out of China while the rest of the world watches is not WW3

So is it true that trumps plan to divide Russia and China to disrupt BRICS is working?

To prevent the Us from a quick reaction, because they wouldn't know wheather China or russia fired them and possibly to move them out of the reach of Us Tomahawks and other stuff

Good point there mate.
Nice to see its not just brainless shitposters in here.

He's commenting on the subset of Sup Forums that jacks off constantly over WWIII fantasies, yet voted in the president less likely to cause war

they should have voted for Hillary if they really want war as much as they play at

As long as no nukes fall in Toronto... I don't give a fuck

either way, NATO goes full article 5 and both China and Russia get enriched

2 birds, 1 stone

>be chink
>place icbm nukes on Russian border
>range is 10k+ km

What did they mean by this?

>hating your brother slavs

Disgusting. How quickly you forget your friends and allies.

No. But there are a lot of faggots begging for WW3 on Sup Forums and those are the ones who voted for Trump when it was clearly against thier wet-dream of nuclear fire.

One could only hope.

>Sup Forums is one person

Nobody really ever wins a nuclear war, but the principles are different.

Instead of fighting a war FOR globalism (hillary's US vs Russia), WW3 is turning into a war AGAINST globalism.

And honestly if i had to choose between the two, i would much rather fight against globalism on Russia's side, then fight against Russia as a bitch to the Chinese/Saudis

I guess they wanted to nuke the inmigrants but now that Trump is doing in another way it works for them.

I would literally join the military immediately.

Can everyone calm down? The nukes, as i understand from an article posted by RT, have a minimum range. They cannot hit Russia as they are to close, also putting nukes closer isn't an increase in hit chance, beacuse the russians still have their anti missle shield. These nukes could hit N&S. Korea, Japan, Taiwan and central Russia.

China and Russia have a lot of trade deals and have recently had a joint naval drill. They are semi allies and would help each other in a war vs the USA, because of their common goals.

that sounds fuckin cool

soon we can stalk chinese factories

seems cool desu

Unexpected twist

Russia, US alliance to take down China.

Imagine the glorious black projects.

>Can everyone calm down?
no we can't calm down it's happening
this is different than the last 750 times somebody moved a nuke

>implying Nato stands a chance without U.S.

>And honestly if i had to choose between the two, i would much rather fight against globalism on Russia's side, then fight against Russia as a bitch to the Chinese/Saudis
Don't forget Israel mate.

good point

>you forget your friends and allies.
>bulgaria

>You could have had your WW3 by memeing Hillary into the WH but you didn't.
There is a difference in ww3 between Putin vs Hillary and Putin vs Xi or Trump vs Xi

Would would result in global devastation, the other two would result in regional destruction of China.

10/10

How does it feel knowing that there a 70% chance of you dying for kikes?

Hey faggot that's classified.

it is funny you think Trump and Putin are not Bibi's bitch.

BUT SHILLAWY WOULDBWE LED US TO WAR...HUH

-trump supporter

Be real. At least she would've held the balance of terror like obama did.

>And you thik someone CAN win a nuclear war?
Not if its Russia vs US but if its Russia or the US vs China then yes, it could be winnable.

I hope that's true but China also has nukes, from what I understand they are all city-busters too (5Mt-ish)

what's Sup Forums planning to do after the bombs fall?

>this is different than the last 750 times somebody moved a nuke
in the article it specifically says China does this a lot

>tibet and hong kong gain independence
>hainan, xinjiang and inner mongolia declare independence
>allied troops begin small-scale ground invasion in shandong
>begin restoring services and providing aid
>millions of chinks die regardless, but situation is improving
>roc government is in control of new china
>minor guerrilla resistance is dealt with
>russia agrees to minor refugee resettlement program in siberia
>guangxi becomes independent
>china now relegated to a minor nation
>iran threat eliminated
>pakistan threat eliminated
>western companies get trillions in rebuilding contracts
>europe and the americas untouched
>india gets to annex pakistan
>worst korea gets to annex best korea
>european refugees go home
>northern hemisphere trade union is formed
>replaces nato and includes russia and all of europe
>within 5 years you'll be able to get on a train in london and wake up in texas
>within 10 years you'll be able to casually vacation on the moon
>15 years later we all get wiped out by a gamma ray burst
>16 years later the ayy lmaos show up and find a scorched planet and concluded nothing ever lived there

We fallout nau

>I hope that's true but China also has nukes, from what I understand they are all city-busters too (5Mt-ish)
I don't know how many MT they have in their arsenal but they don't even have 300 warhead, France got more then them.

The US has 6800 and Russia got 7000. Both countries got better delivery systems then China and i am pretty sure they also have better counter measures in their ICBM's, meaning they could flood any kind of ABM defense easier.

Anyway, of Chinas 260 war heads some would fail, some would get shot down. How many are left to hit the US or Russia? Who knows, but i doubt it would be enough to end either country completely. But you would probably lose a few cities anyway.

To an unwinnable one, ftfy

Should've let Ivan nuke them in the 60s

Fuck you for those last two lines. Dear god though, if only this were real.

Russia always seems to be politically isolated, no one really stands with Russia except maybe Assad but that's only because of the Syria war.

Is Russia very isolationist in its politics?

>Is Russia very isolationist in its politics?
No, they just kicked out the (((bankers)))

:' ) beautiful

WW3 was never halted by Trumps win, it is still unfortunately inevitable. What has changed however is the principles of WHY it will be fought, and by whom.

WW3 will be a justified war, against the globalist tyrannical agenda. Major players in the NWO globalist scheme (such as China and Saudi Arabia, perhaps even Israel) will not allows the west and it's allies to have it's golden age, and will have to be dealt with at some point, once and for all.

Millions will still die, but at least in this time line, WW3 will not be fought for no reason, not for "profit", not for the benefit of the jews, but against the jews.

WW3 will be a war of literal good vs evil. Mankinds "magnum opus", and what will follow will either be a beginning of a new golden age, or the end of all things good in this world.

Lets hope the Zionists don't win this time around....

>there's people who think Russia will be on US side in chinchong conflict

Why the fuck would they move ICBMs to borders if ICBMs have a range of 15 000 km, makes no sense

read this

>chipmunk face
She probably has brown nipples too. 2/10

american here

fuck china, nuke them to hell

Sorry lmao didnt see that from the mass histeria

years later we all get wiped out by a gamma ray burst

Good thing the radiation would melt our brains before we could watch the atmosphere get stripped away.