Any Drumpfags around here live in Madison? I want to literally kick your ass for making my state go to that idiot

Any Drumpfags around here live in Madison? I want to literally kick your ass for making my state go to that idiot.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck all white people though

>unironically saying "the bubbler"

meet me at the walmart down town I will hand your ass to you.

Not yet. I start at Epic in the summer, though.

Sure thing, Trumpydumpy. What time does your shift at that walmart end?

You effeminate little faggot, you couldn't punch shit to save your life.

Fuck Hillary and fuck all niggers

>"flayg"
>"bayg"

Hows it feel knowing niggers are going to be shit in the streets
Gets me off desu Gaylord

Post a picture of yourself, faggot

been in combat arts since 1997, faggot

get a ferry and come fight me, cunt

post rare hilldawgs

Why is she encased in cement?

Says the guy who's never had a job.

Here's me from the gym the other day.

..................S H E WON....................

You'd have to get out of the basement first...

that shut him the fuck up real quick
another win for hillary

Hill yeah!

in 'mob rules' direct democracy, but not in a constitutional republic

i thought it was tin foil

Based on?

Can you even talk with jaw like that, it looks like a fucking adam's apple in your neck. Just another addition to the "getting fit won't get you laid" album

>implying hilldawg is not hard as a rock

I live in Madison and I'll meet you any time.

Of course you're a pussy shit posting cunt so you won't show up

So I listen to you and post a picture, proving you wrong when you think I'm a weakling. And then you resort to making fun of my stunning body (many women have called it that)

Goes to show that when they go low, WE GO HIGH

AHAHAHAHA ICE POSEIDON
Also thinking that that's buffed LEL

Just do a recall.
Oh, you can't.
Fuck you, Cheesenigger!

After certain level, autism isn't fun, it's just dumb.

OP is dumb, cum dump...ster.

I'm make fun of your nasty ass face. More proof that you can be fit but still ugly.

Fake.
And you're a internet tough guy. I'll stomp your face in pretty boy.

Look at these low energy memes. CTR shills go on a thread and post their low energy memes and get BTFO, Many such cases! Sad!

So, you going to walmart to get destroyed?

>still believing trump won

It's not even funny

>democrats don't get their way
>turn violent
Every single time

this. Hilldawg won the popular vote

yw anytime libfag

I actually do, I'm in Madison right now. Where did you want to meet where I won't get in trouble for assault? I have my work shit on but I'd enjoy beating your ass wearing dress shoes anyway.

>implying these memes aren't made by Sup Forumsacks who support trump in order to annoy trump voters so they work even harder to make trump win

you must be new

Blumpfflumpflkins

k come at me you lib fag

fuck hillary
fuck tammy baldwin
fuck russ feingold

t. Mequon

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-
> A pumped up manlet.... you look like 150Lbs of solid faggot
Any Fat-ass nigger in Detroit would whip your ass in a heartbeat, much less an in shape white veteran or physical laborer

She's never gonna be president! Sorry hillyshilly you lost!

That's not really him, do you even know how to reverse image search,

More butthurt Killary supporters who are still blind to reality. Keep up the behavior Liberals, and thanks for guaranteeing Trump's second term this early.

Nice ID.

See: you guys really believe hillaryposting is serious

Guess I'm just new and don't get it yet.

WTF. I hate Sup Forums now

I hate that nigger

Whether it's ironic or not, the memes are seriously low energy. Ironically shitposting is still shitposting.
>ObaMA7PQ
what did he mean by this?

stfu GRUMPFkin

>tfw no one to convince me to go to a certain area expecting a fight only to find an adorable cute trap that wants your dick

Good post

whenever you see a thread that rustlesyour jimmies you can be 90% sure it's someone just shitposting, pretending to be a hillary supporter, a jew, a bernie supporter, a lefty and sometimes even full on communist threads with actually pretty good memes

I NEVER CALLED IT THAT
EVER

So, is this supposed to be an alternate history thing then? I'm afraid I don't get the humor otherwise.

True Hilldawgs never give up!

they're low energy and shitty on purpose so Sup Forumsacks would believe CTR is behind it. worked wonders

I'm from Madison.
Give me a time and place, you pansy.

That makes much more sense now.

Ice Poseidon is that you?

Did you just post an old picture of sylvester stallone?

Calm down, newfag. Enjoy the thread. What's with all this tightassness? fuck

wtf is this shitty thread

just shitposting. it had a purpose before the general election to agitate trump supporters on here to work harder for trump to win and create more memes. now it has no purpose except annoying people

I probably should've figured from the images posted.

Hartford, WI
Come get some pussy liberal bitch

It's not him, but anyway the guy in the pic is 6'3"

here he is standing next to shaq

I'm glad to see it worked. Meme magic and shitposting contributed to Trump's win.

Seriously people in Wisconsin are all fat and retarded

I'm in Janesville - heck yeah I'll meet you!

There's a park near the Racine St off-ramp of I-90. Palmer park. See map.

Fair warning, I'm a 6'7'' veteran of two wars and I'll have backup watching in case you try something stupid.

But fuck yeah I'll meet you there tonight at 10 if you want.

>ObaMA

Now we need to help France.

you hill shills need a little cheese to go with that whine COME AT ME

OP?

OP where'd you go?

Haven't you realized from all those "protestors" singling out Trump supporters peacefully going to a rally didn't stop them from getting there and voting for Trump in the end? Violence is degenerate, user, Democrats need to evolve

Are you trying to say that these people had nothing better to do than anger some LARPers and spent a substantial amount of time making these memes deliberately shitty?

Helps to learn the hard way.

I just went to madison Campus today. You fucking losers have a giant BLM poster on the third floor of some shit department

Watching that failure cunt having to sit through the Trump inauguration was one of the happiest moments of my life.

There are actual baits that is good to reply to, you know. Makes for a nice proof pics or gifs or w/e you need to show which side is more violent.

UW Madison is home of "The Problem With Whiteness" class, btw.

Makes me fucking sick that Madison and Milwaukee are in my beloved, and otherwise nearly perfect state.

Oh my god, please don't keep yourself alive on this earth any longer

meet me at the Wendys south of the courthouse faggot. 20 minutes. bring a fucking camera too

Janesville is a third world shithole. So many stoplights. I do go to the navy recruitment office every other wednesday. Fuck your shittycity

build collosseum and throw hilaryfags and trumpfags into pit to fight each other
I'd pay to see leftards getting destroyed

The problem is all these alt-right types giving Trump and the right wing a bad name. I know Sup Forums doesn't like the term alt-right but weather they like it or not most of them are the alt-right

Because proper right wing ideology isn't about bullshit racism and hate and all the bullshit you faggots try to associate with rightwing ideology

Most right wingers in America and most trump supporters aren't racist at all. A lot of people were pissed off that the left wing is so sensitive about calling everything racist for no good reason and then you racist alt-righters just serve to make them feel justified

You aren't the real right, you are the alt-right and you are detrimental to the cause

>wisconsin
>perfect

Havent gotten to snowmobile once this year. G A Y

Also just accusing anyone of being CTR is a meme.

Inb4 a "triggered Hillary supported provokes pol to a fight, attacks a random right-wing bypasser who knocks him out cold in self-defence vidya".
Someone call Alex Jones the ultimate alchemist.

Except for the two months we had a foot of snow on the ground?

Bitch you don't even live here. Fuck off.

>the memes are seriously low energy
that's why they're fun to use to laugh at how terrible they are