Mark Zuckerberg is refusing to Kūkākūkā and Hoʻoponopono!

What's up Fuckers!? There is a kūkākūkā crisis currently going on!

Please tell me How is this Fucking allowed!?

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/23/mark-zuckerberg-hawaii-land-lawsuits-kauai-estate

>Zuckerberg’s lawyers filed lawsuits against hundreds of Hawaiians who may own an interest in small parcels within the boundaries of Zuckerberg’s estate

>“This is the face of neocolonialism,” said Kapua Sproat, a law professor at the University of Hawaii who is originally from Kauai. “Even though a forced sale may not physically displace people, it’s the last nail in the coffin of separating us from the land.”

They are trying to Fucking take away land from Native Hawaiians! This is their Fucking land! this is exactly what they have done to other Native Americans!

>“Zuckerberg is saying he wants to respect the local culture and Hawaiian values but … I was always taught that if there was a dispute with somebody you go and knock on their door, sit down, and you kūkākūkā [discuss] and you hoʻoponopono [make it right],” said Hawaii state representative Kaniela Ing of Maui. “You don’t initiate conversation by filing a lawsuit.”

Why is he Fucking refusing to kūkākūkā and hoʻoponopono!? Native Hawaiians are being absolutely SCREWED right now! If he keeps pushing, he is gonna eventually bite off more than he can chew and get attacked by Hawaiian troops looking to take back the land he stole!

mark proves /muscles/ don't make you tough.

i'm skeleton but my tough persona would make zuck shake in his flipflops

Someone post the sweater video. Literally /ourhaim/

why is his wife so ugly if he's ubber rich?

>muscles

you must be skele if you think thats muscular holy shit

That faggot does not have /muscles/

I dont care either way since I know nothing about the details or live on Hawaii. So I have no idea who's right or wrong. I just think it's funny that a bleeding heart baby face billionaire is now "on the wrong side of history." The image tickles my giblets.

damn just read the post...

really can't believe hes refusing to kūkākūkā and hoʻoponopono.

>refusing to Kūkākūkā and Hoʻoponopono
I've seen this thread many times today, but this is best thread title.

Business reasons for interacting with China and also that he got... goyed.

All the money in the world can't cure beta Jew

Someone please explain the legal details here.
Did zuckerberg just go in put up a fence and now sues everybody who owns land in his fence?
Or did he buy his property legally and he sues trespassers?
Because if the first was true, how can you suesomeone for owning property, what kind of fucked up legal system do you have amerifats?

He is cuck-a-cucking the natives alright.

lmao holy shit nigga

are you /spindly/?

he fucks models on the size and she watches..

he cucks her all the time

This fucking thread.

He bought the plantation plot of 700 acres, but many native Hawaiians own land with that plot. He is suing to force them to come forward and sell or accept compensation so that he can own all the land!

THICCC

She looks disgusting

>muscles

>Kukakukakukau
>Hopopopo

??

You whatcuma what now?

What's with his walk? He's walking heel-to-toe

>Those are muscles
Hello mr skeltal

yfw neocolonialist

Men who expose their toes in public are disgusting.

>DRINKING UNFILTERED WATER

>Billionaire
>buys the same shitty flip flops I do

what exactly is the article saying?

>models on the size
You could just have said 'American models'.

This is like Sophie's Choice

Who do I hate more, jews or backwards indigenes

i don't get it either

ZUCC'D

Would make a great horror film

>thinks he's safe once he's screwed them all over
>they sneak in at night taking out all security just like Sosa's men when they infiltrated Tony's mansion
>finish off zuckerberg and his vaginal rice with rusty machetes

fuck that jew

>why is his wife so ugly if he's ubber rich?

All the money in the world can't change the fact that he's a beta jew faggot with no taste.

Basically.

I wouldn't fuck her with yours.

>muscles

where dey at tho boi

But who did he buy the plot from?

How can you buy a plot from somebody other then the owner?
If said natives own land on the plot maybe he should have bought the land from them in the first place.
He sounds pretty dumb to me desu

pretty sure i fawked that bish for 200 neetbuxxxx

>Kūkākūkā
>kuk a kuk a
>cucka cucka

which side ore you on Sup Forums?

>He bought the plantation plot of 700 acres, but many native Hawaiians own land with that plot. He is suing to force them to come forward and sell or accept compensation so that he can own all the land!

Get the fuck.

That ain't America! That ain't even Mexico!

>Fucking billionaire
>wife out weighs him

Wtf

Sounds like he bought a fuckhuge plot but there are little parcels within the huge plot where the ownership is complicated.

Didn't you people used to cut off heads and eat people? Maybe look into getting that going again.

Any course of action that lands Zuckerberg on the gallows.

(((They))) can do whatever they want. Protest and you are put in jail for being a nazi.

>Be billionaire
>Marry 7/10 chink
>She refuses to take your name
>Gets fat
>Wastes billions on stupid hobbies like charity
Chinks cucking Jews?
You literally can't make this shit up
Are chinks the actual master race?

So that's his/his legal advisers fault or his the fault of the guy who sold him the plot.
Either he was under the impression that the ownership of the plot was clear, i.e. The firm/guy/whoever sold it to him lied, or he knew beforehand that the ownership of the plot wasn't at all clear and that he would be buying the land from people who don't own all the land they are selling and he would throw any small owner out, that would be a dick move.

Still, how can you sue someone who didn't sell you their land to give over said land? He should sue the guy who "sold" him the shit.

Either way, I would milk him for every penny I could get.

> billionaire
> dresses like hes in freshman year of college

So basically there's a bunch of "passed through the generations" parcels of land broken up inside a much larger plot of land. It gets kind of messy in HI because lots of these pieces of land don't have a major public access road, etc. and you have to trespass through privately owned property, pretty much like you said. He's not suing them for owning land per se, he's using the lawsuit as a loophole/jewish tricks to identify and confront the owners (who are hard to track down because of the generations and generations of land inheritances, shitty public records, etc.). Some of these owners don't want to be known for this specific reason, to keep businesses out. And yea, Sproat is right, fuckerberg is a pussy for not consulting the Hawaiian people before doing this first.

>Either way, I would milk him for every penny I could get.

This, or Jew him and force him to accommodate my land on the middle of his property.

I see.

Why did he move there in the first place? Is his wife Hawaiian?

By god they're being frazzled

I think his wife is a Chink or nip. Some kind of Asian.

>7/10
>That
It's 4/10 at best.

The kike finally releases his final form. You all knew it would unleash at some point. they are not humanly capable of suppressing it.

I just hope these displaced Hawaiians realize that he is jewish - not white - and form their resentments accordingly. I feel like white people get blamed for the acts of jews far too often.

Yeah, most niggers have that same problem. Everybody who is of European descent is White to them.

He's making the ancap meme true

>when you buy up all the land around your neighbor, wait for him to starve, then shoot him for trespassing and violating the NAP
>and take his land

I just moved back to the east coast of the US within the past 6 months. Before that, I lived on the big island aka Hawai'i (the island's name and the state's name are the same). It's the most beautiful place I've seen so far, and I've been to multiple countries in europe, Canada, central america; I'm not the best traveled, but I've been abroad more than the average American. Hawai'i as a state is very interesting, and the islands themselves are like mini-states with different attitudes and values. Kauai as an island is the most rural, undeveloped island out of the chain (besides Ni'ihau, the forbidden island, reserved only for natives), so the exclusivity, comfort of environment, and privacy is bar none to *almost* any other place in the U.S.... Other celebs have some real estate there too, like Trey Parker, co-creator of south park.

I thought non-Hawaiians can't own land in Hawaii

Meant at the time they married

so i guess he's not running in 2020 or is this gonna cost him hawaii

Fuckin Haole.

MERCHANTS

GONNA

MERCHANDIZE

>colonizing land from the savages

Is Cuckerberg, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Mark looks like he browses Sup Forums desu

>be jew
>file frivolous lawsuits against adjacent land owners again and again
>they cant keep up with lawyers fees
>they are forced to sell you their land
>????
>PROFIT

Holy fuck. don't (((they))) ever give it a rest, (((their))) tricks that is.

>my tough persona

>7/10 at any point in her life

Lmao

>refusing to Kūkākūkā and Hoʻoponopono!

Absolutely unacceptable and completely disgusting to be rather frank.

To refuse something like Kūkākūkā and Hoʻoponopono should at the very least result in a beheading.

>natives countersue
>ethnic Hawaiian judge awards them ownership of Facebook in the settlement

liberals fighting liberals, nothing makes me happier

hawains are niggers

Just once I'd like to know what it's like to be a woman. Literally all you have to do in life is be moderately attractive and you can land a fucking billionaire and be taken care if for the rest of your life.

That how facebook beat out MySpace.

I hope this happens, so the Hawaiians can destroy his legacy.