Help me Sup Forums. I don;t know what to do about my friends and family anymore since this election

Help me Sup Forums. I don;t know what to do about my friends and family anymore since this election.

>Why don't you support the woman's march user? Don't you want to come protest with us? Supporting Trump shows you hate your own gender. You have internalized misogyny.

I even had my own mom tell me the only reason why I support Trump and not Hilary is because I am hateful towards my own gender. What do i do? Should I just stop being friends with people I know? I am getting sick of being treated like I am a bad person. Debating the facts and my reasons just gets me called racist or told "If Madonna and Emma Watson showed up plus all those women clearly Trump should be feared." I just can't take being treated like a monster for having my own thoughts. Advice?

bump

Send them to gulag

Little advice: change the subject, avoid politics issues, have fun with your family.

If Trump turns out to be a failure, you'll change. Otherwise, they'll change.

Thanks that is some good advice.

I have the same problem pretty much OP. If they absolutely insist on pushing their bullshit views on you, fight back. Practice your arguments on them. You will win every time if you have your facts straight because you have logic and reality on your side. Lefties will usually end up resorting to yelling over top of you and using bullying tactics. It's your family so just try not to start real fights.

Tell them supporting something just because of your gender is sexist

Ask them why they don't support your right to choose.

Point out that the most mysoginistic thing someone can do is assert that all women have to think the same way, which is what all of them are doing. Point out that they are in fact expressing that same internalized mysoginy they are claiming you have by criticizing you simply for not agreeing with them.

Turn their definition of feminism against them. If women are supposed to be equal with men, then they must be allowed to have their own opinions, and anything else is fundamentally against feminism itself.

Or, let them drive more and more people away like they are and laugh at their tearful meltdown.

Either is completely valie.

>If Madonna and Emma Watson showed up plus all those women clearly Trump should be feared

Kick yourself for making such poor choices when it comes to the Retarded folks you choose to associatewith.

Cant choose the family but you can choose to talk to them or not.

cut ties.

Those who are willing to treat their own kin like shit over politics are the ones behaving like monsters. Perhaps they do it due to immaturity, perhaps due to media encouragement and social pressure that is falling on themselves.

You're probably the black sheep of the family because you're the only one who isn't an idiot, ignore them until they give in.

Your ID.
>fEM

>ID: fEM
whew

You shouldn't discuss politics with family, if your mother persists with the indoctrination I suggest you slowly distance yourself from her, they will take their feminism to the grave and destroy society in the meantime.

You essentialy have shit firends, Although women are proabably less likely to agree with you.

Its important to be able to read when to drop red pills and when to just go along with shit, there is no point alienating yourself.

Kill them...kill them alll

Read 1984 and Brave New World if you're looking for more material on how to avoid being caught with thoughtcrime and avoiding SJW bullshit. It's not a perfect plan, but it can help keep you incognito for quite a bit if everyone around you thinks differently than yourself.

Do they have twitter accounts? Then make yourself one and troll them like pic related.

Honestly before the election I didn't know most were like this that I know. Generally most stayed out of politics and even sjw activities. Then when Trump won everyone started to act insane it seemed like. I can quote one of my best friends telling me the purge was going to happen now because he became president. I imagine I just didn't see it before or perhaps topics just weren't brought up, but it really surprised me all in all.

Thoth confirms, femanon.

Sorry your family situation is so sucky. Stay strong. You have the right to vote for whomever you chose and no-one can take that away from you.

Option 1: defuse the situation or declare "I am not talking about politics/I refuse to let politics destroy our family relationship, we are stronger than that."

Option 2: cut ties and ignore.

Option 3: redpill whole family. Warning, can take years. I've given up on my grandma, but managed to pill the others.

Best of luck, Thoth and Kek are with you.

Tell them that there are no genders and men are the supreme lifeform on the planet.

Girl I'm talking to called it the "American Carnage" we now live in . I don't even know how to respond to that.

Tell them that feminism is about letting women make their own choices and that the women's march is a transphobic demonstration of white feminism that you refuse to be apart of. Some injun faggot is tweeting about muh evil whitey at the marches and Sophie Labell keeps busting everyone's balls about people saying pussy, if they ask for proof. Also tell them that internalized misogny is a concept created by the patriarchy to devalue the opinions of women.

>tfw convinced my mom to support Trump
>tfw we watched videos about the women's march for ~1:30 yesterday

This is all pretty good advice guys. It does make me feel a bit better. It feels like I am taking crazy pills, having no one really listen to me irl just making me feel like shit for my own thoughts and opinions.

What's the matter with you! Act like a man!
It doesn't matter what they think! They're like children and you shouldn't argue with children!

Standing up for what you believe in is never easy

>It feels like I am taking crazy pills
heh

flag checks out

holy fuck lad, its glorious

Just ask the man one simple question. "Did you ever ask your self: what if I'm wrong?"

All liberals have never asked them selves this simple question. It's never even crossed there mind that they could be wrong.

Simply enlighten them of this fact. Watch what happens.

1)NEVER EVER discuss politics with friends and relatives, you asked for it
2)If they can't accept you opinion, they aren't worth keeping around

All my friends think Im a nazi misogynist

migrated here from tumblr before elections and let me tell you, you learn a fucking lot about manipulating people from that site

is she a Bern victim?

How come they miss the feminine brown cock lover in you?

>Supporting Trump shows you hate your own gender
>you hate your own gender
>your own gender

>fEM
Wew, first confirmed femanon ever congratulations.

It is kinda hard to avoid lately when most people I know are protesting wanting me to join in. Saying no doesn't seem to work since it keeps getting brought up. I am hoping in a few months they go back to not caring about the world around them again.

you're late, it's even in the id

You are a woman who is openly redpilled, it must be terrible to be around normal women.

>Concern Shilling

Fuck off back to tumblr.

maybe just give them what they want, waste an afternoon manifesting and enjoy peace, let them think you are aquired to the cause but not that implicated, you'll have peace, if they ask more of you, have some BS excuses to throw at them in advance.

TITS OR GTFO ROASTIE

Just go full selfish bitch mode. Declare that your time and your life is more important that anything else, anyone or anything that gets in the way gets the middle finger.

It's actually pretty easy, you just have "a lot of stuff to do". Or like suggested before you can outleft them and find some acceptable reason why you don't support X.

This. Your body your choice.

Marry a white guy and have kids.

Tell them u are a trans man

Jesus just fucking stop talking about politics and if someone around you starts talking about them keep your mouth shut. For those of us that live in libshit cities this is life 101. It's not hard.

Get a redpilled boyfriend and invest in his life, or just find new friends. You're a chick, you're wanted EVERYWHERE YOU GO. There's literally nothing easier than being a chick and making friends. Join a republican group on your campus or in your local town. Shit

subtle

I'd lose my shit at the suggestion that I have to do something because ''muh vagina''. How hypocritical.
This is the fundamental misunderstanding between men and women. You think being wanted is a good thing. It's not. It's a liability.

Women aren't expected to think for themselves, being a good woman means deriving all your opinions and dreams from marketing campaigns headed by deranged media sluts. Most women are braindead because it's easy and they get away with it. I think the temptation to give up and become one the zombies is very real to young girls, it's harder when you are older.

It can be a liability, just like being hated is a liability. The fundamental difference isn't so much that women are wanted everywhere, it's that out-group men are actively not wanted anywhere. If you're trying to break into a group of males you have to establish yourself in a social hierarchy, if it's one on one you have to share common interests. A woman can go into any social situation at any time and be welcomed. If there's an event, a new girl will always be invited, whereas the new guy needs to prove himself. Being wanted CAN be a liability if you act like a complete retard, but screening new groups of friends as a female is INFINITELY easier than doing it as a male because of the sheer abundance of choice.

A colleague at work today started talking about how Trump mocked a disabled reporter.

I just kept quiet.

I think it's best to hide your power level for now, user.

For now.

The day will come soon.

All these posters assuming it's a chick because they were expected to go to the women's march.

Did you guys miss all the cuck nu-male's in pink hats too?

From the OP:

>You have internalized misogyny.

Only works if you're a chick