SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

WE CANT KEEP LETTING TRUMP GET AWAY WITH HIS PRINTING ERRORS SOMEONE TAKE THIS MANS FINGER OFF THE PRINTER BUTTON!

Trump Justice Warrior spotted...

Don't get frustrated with her. It's a domination technique and is best ignored.

This bitches panties must be soaked when Trump so much as lifts a finger. You'll need two ovens to roast this slut.

>domination technique

Aren't doms usually,you know, good at nagging at people's insecurities?

>mfw I assumed she was a bot because of how fast she jumps all over these tweets

Shill detected

>domination technique
I can imagine her riding someone all rough and going "Oh no, honey, you don't get to cum yet!"

>wasted trips

oh well

Why is half the threads on this board irrelevant Twitter shit

Tweeting at the US president like that. Does she have no respect?

almost 5k favorites, keep it up you dumb niggers, she'll be kardashian famous soon and have her own tv show and clothing line. that will show her!

>Dear
>Honey
>Darling
Quick question, do you still get to act like a smug self-satisfied cunt when you've gotten your ass handed to you?

Oh, sweetie...

HNNNNNG I WISH SHE TALKED TO ME LIKE THAT

My waifu

I warned you, Bess. Don't say I didn't warn you. Someday you'll make a fertility doctor very wealthy.

Is she cute? Thick?

This girl is dangerously obsessed with Trump, to the point where you could seriously question her sanity

>P-PLEASE NOTICE ME TRUMP-SENPAI
Why are women so pathetically transparent?

Wew

>She blocked me
Oh well, It was fun calling her Honey and Sweetie as it lasted.

Jew

We have 50 threads a day about this cunt.

I'd say she's definitely latched onto your insecurities.

>HNNNNNG I WISH SHE TALKED TO ME LIKE THAT

That kind of language is really creepy.
How many diaper wearing "big baby complex" sugar daddies has she dated/worked for?

lmao that picture, /ourgirl/ for sure

Can we destroy her already?

>We have 50 threads a day about this cunt.

She probably creates them...

How long till the CIA start taking out journalists?

I give it 3 months.

hot!

stop that user

I went to her page on twitter and it was nothing but her replying to Trump's tweets. Does she really have nothing better to do as an adult? Make condescending comments to the president that is far too busy to read them? What's her endgame?

I would love to slowly peel the skin off of her face while gently cooing "oh honey...oh sweetie" in her ear.

wtf I love liberal jew girls now

I genuinely feel sorry for this woman, she has a mental disorder of some kind.

I want to be Bess Kalb's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her Bess Kalb blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo Bess Kalb blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her Bess Kalb hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her Bess Kalb hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her Bess Kalb face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

I want so badly for someone to dig up some dirt on her and then just flat out act like a condescending little shit to her. I fucking hate that patronizing shit.

Wasn't it proven that this chick starts her own threads here? What an attention whore

kek i forgot about lavren posting

>tfw when the guy who tweeted her and harassed her turned out to be a famous millionaire NBA GM

Dumb bitch couldn't even sue him lmao

>Trump Justice Warrior
I kinda like this. The enemy just named us. If it's war they want, we'll give 'em a meme war they won't believe.

>Wasn't it proven that this chick starts her own threads here?
nope.

But seriously, we can't let this guy have printer codes.

What ever happened with the photoshops?

Did it go well?

her followers reported them

Leave her the fuck alone. She wants to be famous and she wants to be attacked. She wants to run crying to GoFundMe or patreon where beta cucks and fat, feminist jewish women can shower her in gibs because the mean ol' nazis on twitter are attacking her.

LEAVE ER THE FUCK ALONE! IGNORE HER! YOU WILL REGRET ATTACKING HER!

We have left her alone and she's already been FIRED from her job. Just ignore her and she'll get bored. The more you attack her, the more ammo she will have when she begs for money.

If you people keep this up, some autist on Sup Forums is going to spam her death and rape threats and she'll be a millionaire by the end of the month.

Please for the love of god, you people have to realize this. Liberals WANT to be attacked these days because it's how the justify getting a patreon or gofundme set up.

REMEMBER ANITA, DO NO ENGAGE LEFTISTS ONLINE! THEY WILL FADE INTO OBSCURITY ON THEIR OWN! ATTACKING THEM JUST GETS THEM MONEY AND YOU BANNED!

>What's her endgame?

Rumours are that she works for a big tv show and a team of "comedy writers" are writing these tweets.

The whole account is fishy.

the internet has blurred the line between quantity and quality for decades at this point, lad

user, stop... I don't want to become attracted to jews...

Shes probably just a southern girl that wants attention. The name Bess Kalb is not exactly normal here in the USA and it indicates that she came from some kind of really pleb-tier southern lineage. I dont exactly think its weird.. Shes just a Hillary supporter with soured energy and an odd lineage.

>Shes probably just a southern girl that wants attention

It's already been proven that she wrote for Kimmel.

There is much more going on with that account than you think......

>ATTACKING THEM JUST GETS THEM MONEY AND YOU BANNED!

Till now

> What's her endgame?

Publicity. Her career in Jewlywood has been mediocre at best, so she's jumping on the Trump Boogeyman bandwagon in the hardest way to get (((social media))) attention, which is like manna to the modern libtard pseudo-celeb.

>Silverlining
You know she can't keep up forever with passive aggressive tweeting. One of these days, she'd get so pissed off at Trump, become overly aggressive and cross the line without using the word 'honey' and 'sugar' etc.

Does this cunt not realize January 21st was his first FULL day as President? The 20th was basically a pageant.

Liberal Logic

>printer

Baronn does all the cyber. He's so good with the cyber.

go back to twitter you proto kike...nobody cares about you

She is overweight and tries to hide it using stripes and camera angles as well as the way she positions her body in her photos

where did this picture originate from?

>oh no honey

why does she sound like a flaming gay man when she types?

Some lady started screaming when Trump was inaugurated

I earnestly hope she tries to keep this up for 8 years. Because Republicans will just win again.

Lets hold on a minute, and stop talking about SJW's

Have any of you guys heard of Aerocratic Atheist?

I'll give you a quick run-down on him..
>He's a tripfag
>He's a redpilled furry
>He posts on /lit/, Sup Forums and /sci/
>He absolutely destroys Muslims, Catholics and Jews in online debates
>He's absolutely rapes Feminists, Blacks, SJW's and Commies too
>He's a libertarian
>He thinks that 9/11 and Sandy Hook were inside jobs
>He likes some aspects of Shari'ah law
>He supported Anjem Choudary in the 2005 general election, as well as supporting Islam4UK in 2003, in London
>He flocked to Ron Paul in 2012, and then Flocked to Farage and Trump in 2014
>He destroyed Dawkins and le black science man on reddit
>He thinks London's current Muslim mayor is an idiot
>He collaborated on writing Primus's last album

He's also writing a book, apparently. Redpilled as fuck. And it's working.

Have you heard of East London Libertarian Shari'ah law, Britain's future ideology?

>oh sweetie I'm not masking my blasted ass behind this veneer of snide dismissal
>honey I'm just really mature and level-headed darling that's why I reply to every single one of your tweets
>sugar I'm really not all that upset over your rise to the presidency

Shit that's hilarious and probably true.

This girl just loves stepping on the balls of Trumpfags.

YASSSS MOMMYY SLLAYYYYY

try not to cum too hard, sweetie

>trip
>furry
>atheist

Like clockwork

Since this thread is shit I don't mind a slight derail. Any good links to check out?

Y u do dis?

This is my fetish

Has to do a sex tape for any of that to be set in motion.

Then tell her bro, I believe in you

That's a nice name JIDF would be a shame if we embraced it

FUG

Bess stop posting on Sup Forums. Just because daddy Trump doesn't respond to you doesn't mean you have to post here for our attention. Have some dignity and self worth.

>dear honey sweety baby dear honey sweety baby dear honey sweety baby dear honey sweety baby dear honey sweety baby dear honey sweety baby

She's just trying to bait until she gets death threats than she will write a whiny op-ed in WaPo about how mean "ebil drumpf" supporters are.

Do not engage with bait

>1 post by this ID

fuck all of you faggots

why does any one pay this trashy gutter cunt any mind at all?
its like you are all cucked to its every word. every honey sweeite dear it uses you all fap over it.

TRUMP JUSTICE WARRIOR

TO ARMS MEN

THE SOVIETS MUST DESTROYED FOR THERE LIES

This is actually correct if you're in malaysia

She is an employee of Jimmy Kimmel. It was part of how she got so many likes. Kimmel is paying here.

>Kimmel
This is a Jimmy Kimmel prank like Richard Spencer

Wait, she works for kimmel.
I wasn't in favor of giving her attention before, but at this point it's basically imperative that we don't pay attention to her. Kimmel just wants to make another
>look at this popular thing on the internet guys, turns out this show was behind it!
And I'll be damned if I help him.

I think she's funny. Bonus that you Trumpets get your panties in a knot over her thread after thread after thread.

Dude oohhhh my god

sage

Awww little trumpers mad! Look at you emotional!

>o

iw ould like to subscribe to your blog and or newsletter

Stop lying Bess.

Can you provide proof?

I'M TRYING TO DO NOFAP YOU FUCK

for fuck sake

>idolizing (any) women
fuck off nu-pol