You can't.
Vegans completely BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vegan is a culture

((((cult))))ure

Being vegan is the ultimate redpill in terms of eating.

Prove me wrong.

Meat is tasty

Here's your ultimate pill, vegan beta faggot.

That kid is classy as fuck

Im going to lead the first ethno-vegan theocratic monarchy

i am too healthy to be vegan

You're right but if I don't want to eat meat, what's stopping me ? You ?

Welcome to a world where each people can take their own decisions

I love "muh B12" levels. What's your level then? Mine's about 850-900. Tested 2 months ago. There are countries that don't have a B12 lab test.
There is no deficiency that only vegan can get.

>implying frogs respect people's choices.

This baby didn't make his own decisions.

cannibalism the ultimate redpill in terms of eating

protip: you were just proven wrong

>humans are omnivores
>lets only eat plants
Literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Reminds me of two US people who make their cats vegan... Stupid people are ewerywhere and can even be president ! What a surprise !

>Tested 2 months ago.

No you didn't. (feel free to post proof, lol) Also, you don't understand the difference between synthetic, pseudo B12 and naturally-occurring, bio-active B12.

There is almost a vegan culture, but they still cannot poo in loo, so not quite a culture.

I would not touch a nigger, and You are telling me to eat it ? Putting shit level flesh into my body? Nigger's toxins, metabolic waste.

Anybody have the picture of the how that tried to climb mount everest eating only baby carrots?

/fred

If you can't even sustain your existence on such a diet without having dietary supplements, then simply you probably should not be subsisting on such shitty meals

are you assuming niggers are human?

Hermetic cultures are usually vegans, those faggy Tibetan monks also

You get B12 from the exact same source vegans do, bacteria... fag.

Except you are wrong.

India has several vegan cultures, japan was vegetarian/pescutarian before european contact.

B12 deficiency can occur in anybody regardless of diet. There is NOT a single deficiency or disease that only vegan get. B12 deficiency is very common.

>>>/reddit/

>that pic
Didnt realize finland is so savage

Personally? No, but from a biological POV he's a human

Great explanation why I'm wrong. Couldn't expect more from a Brit.

>Degeneracy feels good so its allowed

>There are Precisely 0 Vegan Cultures in the World

Haitians survive on eating dirt and mud. there like earth worms.

how can the white man even compete?

>humans are omnivores

Found something dumber

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Flawed argument. Not all vegans take supplements; you can gain all necessary nutrients from a plant-based diet.

N o t a n a r g u m e n t .

>those faggy Tibetan monks also

Nope, Buddhists are vegetarians (can eat eggs or dairy or both).

Vegans always try to lump themselves with vegetarians (superior diet) to appear successful.

Bacteria that reside in the digestive tract of animals, including humans, and produce B12. Since said bacteria are so far down the intestine, it cannot be absorbed during digestion. B12 is only obtained through a process called coprophagia, also known as double digestion. This double-digestion process enables these animals to use nutrients that they may have missed during the first passage through the gut, as well as the nutrients formed by the microbial activity and thus ensures that maximum nutrients are derived from the food they eat. A lot of animals display such behavior. However, humans are non-croprophagic, therefore cannot get B12 from their own feces.

Hear, hear! Another vegan myth busted.

>ook ook if you cannot sustain your diet without agriculture you shouldnt be subsitsting on such shitty meals

>synthetic B12 vs naturally occurring
Okay, you're a moron. Let me educate you.

There ARE types of B12 that your body can't use, however it has nothing to do with """synthetic""" vs """"""natural""""" B12. All B12 comes from the same source, bacteria. There is nothing wrong with supplements.

Fucking hippies and their NAUTURE VS SYNTHETIC bullshit. Go protest against Monsanto or something for making your cereal pest resistant or something.

This Brit knows what' up.

>not an argument

>implying anything you just said busted anything I just said

Yep, that pic is wrongly named. Those people are not inuits they are samoyeds who are actually distantly related to finns. At least linguistically.

It's a shame that redpill won't substitute for all the vitamin pills you'll need with that diet.

Nope.

Jains are vegan. They are a culture but an insignificant one. OK

You realize youre not actually arguing against anything related to veganism?

>you can gain all necessary nutrients from a plant-based diet.

citation needed

Jeez. I get that they have to consume blood and organs 'cause that's the arctic survival diet, but do they have to be so messy?

They survived for years accidentally eating bugs in rice. When a group moved to the UK in 60s they came down with pernicious anemia because UK rice doesn't have enough bugs in it to meet daily dietary B12 requirements.

It did because B12 is not obtained from bacteria, retard. Said bacteria need a host (animals) to produce B12. Your fortified vegan food has synthetic B12, which has poor absorption compared to naturally occurring B12 found in animal foods.

A lot of people need supplementation die to insufficient diets

You probably have a few deficiencies and dont even know it. Its not that uncommon. If anything vitamins are far more advanced and conventional

show me a record breaking and natty(tested) powerlifter/strongman.

That can maintain mass and energy on lettice.

not some femme "bodybuilder"

strength not aesthetic.

The bacteria is the B12 you retard. You're literally contradicting yourself

thats prob bc eating vegan while being pregnant literally endagers mother and child
not really something a culture can be formed around

>The bacteria is the B12

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM

Post some evidence that eating vegan while being pregnant literally endagers mother and child

Basically

lol

Not sure but Best Korea could have vegan culture. Rats are gone.

Implying 'muh culture' is a refutation for vegans outliving meat eaters by many years on average. Try again :)

This is also for you, regarding the poor absorption ration of B12 supplements.

Hitler was a vegetarian (dunno if vegan) and he was ahead of his time.

Fake as fuck, I would bet my life on it right now. If You spot an astonishing physique it's 100% built on steroids.

>Vegans always try to lump themselves with vegetarians (superior diet) to appear successful.

I consider them similarly annoying in western culture,

wouldn't bother me if any of them were doing it for philosophical reasons but these are mostly just annoying morons doing this

a few FFA fighters seem to have made sense of it,

1 Woman. One single person. Show some population statistics about your statement.

Prepare for a dump of medical papers. While you wait, remember that complex proteins, vitamin B and Calcium are unbelievably essential for embryonic development.

Indeed, their failure to appear in sufficient quantities in the embyro may result in miscarriage as our bodies are evolutilnarily programmed tk view their absence as being unable to sustain offspring due to famine. The mothers need to survive kicks in.

>B12 is magically different than poo B12 because I say so.

To your credit, I think I remember something about really cheap B12 supplements being the non-bioactive type of B12, but you are completely off base by claiming decent B12 supplements are bad because they are """""""""""synthetic""""""""""".

It's hippy garbage.

Chicken and eggs cause less systemic inflammation than red meats. People should just learn how different foods effect they're bodies and then they can just plan they diets according to their life plan.

Not an argument. American and Canadian Dietetics Associations find vegan diets suitable for all stages of life

BASED!!!!

>be vegan
>have to eat 30 different vegetables and nuts each day to get the same nutrients you would from meat
>have to eat artificial vitamins every day
>have to eat a pound of broccoli to get same nutrients from an ounce of meat

veganism is nothing more than another leftist movement being pushed by jews to make sure everyone is starved of their necessary nutrients

what happens when you kill the meat industry because (((they))) priced you out of it for "eco-friendly" veganism? what happens when there is a (((shortage))) of vegetables and you can no longer get all the necessary nutrients?

oh that's right, you end up an emaciated vegan cuck and stunt the development of children. I'm sure this totally wasn't by design to create a low-energy underclass of plebs.

Vegans who criticize meat-eaters and meat-eaters who criticize vegans are all the same for me.

People so weak they feel insecure even during a trivial task such as eating...

There are several, widely report such cases. I'm always glad to post them.

it's not about just "eating", it can have enormous long term implications for a population if it becomes mandatory diet, which it probably will 20-30 years from now when all the millennial cucks rise to power

>American and Canadian Dietetics Associations

Which are non-governmental bodies. The US gov does not in any way endorse a vegan diet.

Neither does the based Australian government.

This.

The people I hate most though are the meat eaters who bitch about hunters. They aren't fine with killing animals unless they have someone else do it for them.

My motto is live how you want to live, but if you have to hide the consequences of your lifestyle from yourself then you should stop living the way you do.

Also source?

>People so weak they feel insecure even during a trivial task such as eating...

basically, your belief makes me question my belief, therefore convert or die

nice photo of a finnish family enjoying a meal

So? Does that magically undo the recommendations of dieticians? Including the notoriously strict ADA? You have liberal tier "gotcha" arguments

There's no such thing as "mandatory diet", you can eat whatever you want as long as it's not a person.

>The US gov does not in any way endorse a vegan diet.

obviously, eating eggs being the number one cause of heart disease and everything

>sipsblood.jpg

>There's no such thing

Not yet

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I made mud cookies as a 4 year old, but I never ate them
maybe niggers don't age past 4
hmmmmmmm

You're out of touch with reality.

These actually are indigenous people frome north of Russia. Do you want some more pics, pol?

So are you. Have you seen millennials?

20-30 years from now it very well may become government sanctioned diet considering they believe eating meat is environmentally damaging

I'd be willing to bet 20-30 years ago people never thought gays would be getting married or that transvestite propaganda would be in our childrends schools, yet here we are.

>vegan dude who climbs mountains in shorts and sandals
>world record holder
>extreme cold resistance
>Never brings up his diet unless asked

Lol. That journal was universally lambasted the moment they published it.

Your entire argument is cherrypicking shitty anecdotes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

:^)

If slaughtering animals for food becomes illegal, then it will. The fossil fuel industry loves to push the vegan agenda and put the blame on farming animals for polluting the environment so they can make more $$$.

>tfw imbecile vegans do all the hard work for the fossil fuel industry

>People should just learn how different foods effect they're bodies and then they can just plan they diets according to their life plan.
Underrated

It doesn't work that way, you prove yourself right first

Lambasted by whom?

Nutritionfacts? Peta? REally makes you think. Whoever it was, we know it was some veganism shilling ponzi scheme ala Nutrition facts.