What happened to executive orders being unconstitutional, huh? Or is it only ok when your chosen one does it?

What happened to executive orders being unconstitutional, huh? Or is it only ok when your chosen one does it?

I believe two of them were repealing Obama's previous ones (TPP, abortion in other countries). The easiest way to repeal an executive order is through executive order.

Sorry Hillumpfkin but it's MISTER president

>executive orders are unconstitutional.

You could start a fire with this much straw man.

>What happened to executive orders being unconstitutional, huh? Or is it only ok when your chosen one does it?

i could say the same to you

Executive orders are not unconstitutional. Unconstitutional executive orders are unconstitutional. Not all executive orders are unconstitutional.

This is not complicated stuff.

Also, it's not unconstitutional to remove an unconstitutional executive order.

literally never been the case. they have been constitutional since washington. they simply execute the resources and powers of the white house, they can't do anything enumerated to the congress, states, or justice

Bush's ED 51 seems pretty fucked up. Especially the bits about "anywhere in the world" and the secret appendices.

yexs i agree, forcing the other branches of government to cooperate through a executive order is probably unconstitutional. That order is basically a back-door order to a dictatorship.

but anyways, executive orders themselves aren't bad unless they overreach like that one.

fpbp

I had a look at bits of it the other day.
Apparently there is also no provision for who decides or the conditions necessary for declaring the emergency over. Unless it is in the classified stuff of course.
Sounds like the Ancient Rome tradition of appointing an Archon.
Emperor Trump?

Executive Orders are ok when NEEDED. Trump is abusing his power and as a Moderate Centrist I am disappointed in him

TPP wasn't an executive order. Obama should have slid it through Congress

You're the one who thinks it's only ok when a blond hair blue eyed man does it

And the other person was only okay when their favored president was doing it.
You would have to be an unbiased party which pretty much doesn't exist to use this argument. Otherwise, it's just hypocricy.

My favorite President is President Trump, and I'm not ok with him using it.

hes just undoing what Obama did so its easy to do, Obama NEVER did anything through congress, he never even talked to them.

>as a Moderate Centrist I am disappointed in him
do you literally think anyone in the world, ANYONE AT ALL, give a flying fuck what you think? you fucking faggot embarrassment of a leaf (that's saying a lot)

> I am disappointed in him
who cares leafboy

I thought you guy's weren't even aware of the definition... hmm

but those last 8 years..?

Tough shit leaf, he isn't your president
Go suck Justin Castros dick

You replied so you clearly give a fuck

You care.

payback is a bitch huh?

What's sauce for the goose is meat for the lion