I know a few Greeks. Their skin is pretty naturally dark...

I know a few Greeks. Their skin is pretty naturally dark, hair jet black and thick and it's pretty much the same story for all their family members. They seem way more Middle-Eastern than European/white and all that.

Why is this? What's up with that? Why do Greeks come off more like Iraqis or Pakis than you know, the supposed "oldest civilization ever?"

what, nobody knows why?

Modern Greeks are result of racemixing and have little to do with ancient Greeks who were white mediterraneans.

Really?? So it's safe to say that of my friends, a few generations up, their grandparents hooked up with some Africans or Arabs or something?? Oh God that's hilarious haha. I KNEW it!

Because Greeks are a meme race who have nothing in common with Ancient Greeks.

Turkish rape babies. Some are still ethnically pure but not many.

400 years under Ottoman rule.
They are basically turks.

/Thread.

Well I read this on pol but is it actually true ? Give me the source for this claim.

Oh God, these kids that I know claim to absolutely hate Turks, too. I'm going to say to them soon, "Hey I heard you guys are basically Turks..."

Well greeks do hate turks. I think if they could they would genocide all of Turkey.

Yet they still think they wuz great and are too noble to work or pay denbts or anything.

Digusting creatures.

It's not some secret knowledge. Pick up a history book.

I'm half-Greek and I'm blue-eyed blonde.
My Greek family is from Peloponesus and they are fair and brown haired with greenish eyes.

Horseshit. Greeks are mostly similar to Italians. Their main nonwhite component is Turk but even that gets exaggerated by the divide and conquer fags on Sup Forums

not a land of many possibilities here mate. faced with poverty, empire-encouraged banditry and lots of other dangers, many families intermingled with turks that had the common law on their side and a secure future. it's just what it is, ancient greeks have only continued their lines in the wealthy families that worked in bureaucracy in Constantinople and other places until 1821.

What, are you half Pole, too? Me too, lol.

If you want to read about the history of the white race, March of the Titans is pretty extensive. It's not 100% scientifically legitimate, but its general premise is very accurate.

Because parochial peasants always stay black!

eh i mean, Hell, I've certainly got nothing against them or their senpai's as they're my friends but like, it's just funny to me that I'm sure they're well aware of everything you guys are saying yet deny it vehemently

I don't disagree with you if you're talking about modern Greeks and Italians. Ancient Greeks and Italians were similar to each other too, but not that similar to the peoples currently inhabitating those geographical areas.

Yes. Half Pole, half Greek.

I was lucky to be raised in Poland. When I was a kiddo Poland was poor and Greece was full of parents being deep in debt and overspending to spoil their children. Suddenly 2008 happened and my Greek cousins are asking if there is a job for them in Poland.

Sounds like a comic?

Yes it does.