Do Dems not realize it's this kind of shit that cost them the election?

Do Dems not realize it's this kind of shit that cost them the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo
mediaite.com/tv/alan-dershowitz-ill-resign-from-the-democratic-party-if-keith-ellison-named-dnc-chair/
youtu.be/aneGCMwEAF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have no idea. I'm glad.

Only thing they have is identity politics

Good. I'm not tired of winning yet.

jesus christ when will they learn?

Nope, and I hope they never realize that.

Nope. Four more year of Trump.

Not even when it's shoved into their faces

>If I as a white person attack white people, the millions of shit skins in this country will give me a well paid job and I cant be called racist :)

God bless the shit blighted states of America

Who cares? Whats bad for them is good for the rest of us.

You might be on to something here.
Either way, they can't stop the pandering, simply because loosing the black vote, would make them irrelevant.
Besides with their identity politics, they try to unite the minorities within their party, as some sort of "anti trump" kind of culture thingy. That is their current game plan.
Let's see how that one works out - we have another 3 years before the next madness.

Better double and triple down. Obama and Clinton weren't even ultra-progressives. Obama will be the last president with even in a hit of classic Democrat in him. Obama even critiqued young Democrats post-election, urging them not to just call people racist or sexist and come up with real arguments. Clinton was a moderate Democrat pandering to the insane progressives.

Now they're trying to get actual insane progressives in charge. It's going to lose them the election again perhaps, but I fear in a few more decades what the even younger generation being born right now will think and the left might really get to them.

We should meme BLM to become a legitimate political party with their tagline as a protest vote to white democrats

Videos' here: youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo

They could easily go down to 25% with this shit

The Democratic party is aimless and filled with neurotics.

This comparison cannot be ignored by the Democrats just because a lot of them are relatively empty. That shit really adds up.

Seeing how many votes were cast for "What is a Leppo" and Jill Stein, I have little doubt that this would be a good move. Would be our best work yet, though - splitting the democrat vote even further.

saw this on twitter early and think they may be on to something:

>It's like they instituted their 2030 "white people are the minority" plan 15 years too early.

This is genius. The democrats will collapse under their own weight without the black vote.

The only person who could improve this panel is Negan from TWD.

Seriously, I'm getting really tired of these lefties selling us out.

>my job is to SHUT """other""" white people DOWN
kek, who is this bitch? i googled the name on the display but that was some older kike, pic related

It doesn't matter what democratic leaders and congressmen do because niggers and spics vote for them blindly. They can get away with anything and still get voted in, and have before.

Let's not correct them. We can begin by encouraging them to make Keith 'X' Ellison their chairman.

Are the Democrats even a real party anymore? I heard they were just a regional party. I guess you can try to make a party only for PoC's but good luck.

No, it is the world that is wrong

Never interrupt the enemy while they're making a mistake.
Hopefully this shit will cause the complete collapse of the Dems as a viable party, leaving the entire body of sane Americans against a tiny fringe opposition party of progressivist lunatics.

>Kike
>White

Pick one, democucks.

Are liberal broken?

Like for a moment Colbert was like "maybe we over did it and we are responsible for some of this polarization...."

But then they just doubled down on everything that lost them this election.

It like a long line of people ready to play the strength test carnival game, not realizing that there enemy isn't the game. Their enemy is the one they are paying to play.

Ten billion articles like "X tears apart Trump!, celebrity blasts Trump!, Beyonce says FUGG WHITE PEBBLES!, HOW WILL WHITE PEOPLE EVER RECOVER!?" They get the opposite result, yet the keep swinging.

SOMEONE PLEASE post the memeball that literally describes this

No, rural and suburban retards cost them the election.

Fortunately for us, they have absolutely no clue. Fighting our battles for us, 'tis a thing of beauty.

She's probably of Irish origin you people are bigger cucks than Swedes

A genuinely good idea. You have 4 years to achieve it. Get a few twitter accounts out shilling it.

They already have their own country to fuck up, its called Africa

Aww I love this meme it's so cute!

how did democrats go from slave owners to nigger lovers?

They literally cannot do anything without creating a shit-ton of infighting and polarization. They can't even figure out if they actually believe it's right to punch people they disagree with.

They are an endless clusterfuck of cognitive dissonance.

Watch the whole debate, Pete Buttigieg who is the dark horse candidate is their best bet. He is a young navy reservist who is a mayor in Indiana. He called out the SJW on their bullshit and said they need to stop with trying to appeal to each group individually and just talk about what Americans have in common.

The white man gets it, actually a few of the men got it. The women were off the rails with the insanity.

Don't worry, at least they will win the election in their imaginary country where 100% of the voters are concerned with "privilege" issues

>not actively encouraging videos like this and cheering it on

Identity politics is a curse, not a blessing to them.

Rich vs poor
Disabled vs non-disabled
Transfreaks vs cis

the list goes on, plenty of baiting opportunities on Twitter

Fuck white people and fuck Donald Trump

how's the cartel beheadings treating you Paquito?

They'll do the Bernie thing, except instead of free college they'll be fighting for "diversity," then in the last two weeks before the election in 2020 they will vote to oppose Trump. It will be close again, unless Trump succeeds wildly with the unions and terrorism (or has some scandal or blunder). Next time the lazy voters will actually turn up to vote.

Don't even think about it for at least 3 years. Enjoy victory.

>Africa
>country

You shouldn't be so hard on them, it looks like your IQ is probably in the same ballpark.

No and that's the best part. They have become a vagina worshiping, anti-white cult and more people are seeing it by the day.

The pic answers your question

The Dems only seem interested in pandering to and pampering the least productive group in society. Latinos work hard. Muslims work hard. Whites work hard. Why do they want to drag everybody down to the level of the worst of 13% of the population?

Because it's the only way for everyone to feeeeeel equal.

theres less of a difference than you think

Good like crazy white Jew lady 2.0 has no chance of winning.

If Keith Ellison is elected to head the DNC, and Republicans run things like W 2.0. Republicans are fucked.

Plus, it will have the added bonus of creating tears among zionists.
mediaite.com/tv/alan-dershowitz-ill-resign-from-the-democratic-party-if-keith-ellison-named-dnc-chair/

Although it's looking like Tom Perez is going to win who is the Clinton and business as usual pick, so Sup Forums is safe.

first post says it best again

the thing about pete is he will be blacklisted for naming the bullshit

Hey, did you ever hear the score of the Irish-English football game in 1850? England 8, Ireland didn't.

Which is a shame. He is a democrat that served in the military who is mayor in a state that went red. He obvioulsy understands what is going on, is all about bottom up organizing, and know how to win working class white votes in middle america.

If he is not running the DNC he is the type of person they should be grooming for a run in 2020. You are right I fear, the dems, as usual, will fuck themselves

>doesn't put the worst parts in the screencap

OP didn't even put in the worst parts of her monologue

No they don't. We can start printing those Trumpslide 2020 allready.

Democrats are the real racists Tbh.

Hey!! I got a great idea fellow Demorcats! Let's turn the Party into Detroit!!
Yeah, that'll totally work!

We win, and win, and win. Now this! They won't let us stop for a breath.

Is this their evil plan?

No, Soros opened the floodgates expecting a different outcome
By it's very nature, it cannot be slowed or reversed without being called racist, homophobic etc.
It would be a Greek tragedy if it weren't so fucking funny

Problem: white people arent stupid enough to commit self genocide
Solution: destroy their freedom of speach and employ overt institutionalized racist actions against them

"breeding out the white European race through immigration is their end game. It is the source of their "power" - Joe Biden

>A psycotic liberal from Boise, Idaho.
Gas the north end, potato war now

yea, seriously, this. we need to help perpetuate this kind of behavior and thinking as best we can to ensure the left keeps making doofuses of themselves and keeps losing (after all, that's what they've successfully done to us for the last 20-or-so years and we never realized it). Because to answer OP's question, no, they don't.

#DraftOurDaughters was an excellent, excellent example of the kind of psychological fuckery that must be played on them.

Holy fuck, Points for getting a real laugh out of me.

Bad for them=Good for Western Civilization.
American Liberalism is cancer to any culture that it influences.
MEGA!

It's impossible to aggregate and galvanize the minority vote because each minority has its own issue as its primary focus. blacks is race, women is gender, gays is marriage, etc. Attempting to pander to minorities fragments the party because they don't have anything that unites them, nothing they can share, besides "down with white heterosexual men," which obviously doesn't work.

why was bill so better than hill

SHHHH DONT TELL THEM

White Male, all the blacks in the talk said the Democrats need to repay them for loyalty.

It will be black woman

"Never interfere with your enemy while he's making a mistake"
Sun Tzu

Their strategy was to promote victimhood then form a coalition of these self-marginalized groups. They are hopeless without whites, particularly white women in the bloc.
They fucked up by trying to gain fractional points by dragging in more contentious snowflakes into the fold, alienating much of their traditional base.
They gave themselves a cancer that there is no cure for. If we can stay on the path, the next job is to deport and block immigration of those new "voters" that they brought in.

White woman says:
>>Vote for me to shut white people up!
Do you think they are buying it?

>why was the man better than the woman?

>White Male
>Talks sense
He is DOOOOOOOMED I tell you!

Nope, the women and their crazy have been BTFO by the people who were watching the debate. Unfortunately the most popular is also associated with the nation of islam

Fucking idiots

Exactly. The rhetoric they use are venomous and gullible people suck that up because most people just wanna be nice.

don't underestimate just how cucked white Democrats are.

To be fair, the entire panel was tailored around the ONE question: how do they get more non-whites into the Democratic boat, how do they reach out to them, since - apparently - whites have "let them" down in the last election.

So, if the only white chick among the candidates wants to have a chance at getting a foot into the DNC chairman door, she needs to play the game, double down, and out-pc everyone. That's what she did.

There was also not a single white heterosexual man among the 7 candidates: the two white males had to openly stress how gay they are.

So much for representation: I'm pretty sure HWMs still are at least a 1/3 of the US electorate, yet they are not even represented by 1 out of the 7 Democratic candidates. HWW at least had 1 candidate (who had to suck some diversity dick).

It seems to me the Democrats are in a death spiral right now, and there's no way out for them. Most whites (white males almost in their entirety) have abandoned them. Most non-whites alread are voting Democrat, and doubling down on identity politics will not give the Dems any more votes, while still pushing away the last whites. In the meantime for Trump, if he plays it smart, gays and non-whites present a tremendous growth potential.

Either way the Democrats play it, they lose.

She's very dorm room-ish isn't she? She's still not finished with her college 'experience.'

>the most popular is also associated with the nation of islam
Talk about low-hanging fruit! The teachings of Elijah Mohammed will be a heavy anchor tied to their necks.

>Its the economy, stupid

I wonder where we would be if more people listened to Bill.

Take Hillary for instance. I wonder if she would have a faithful husband if she ever listened to Bill.

He'd only be acceptable since he's also gay and therefore can check the "victimhood" box. But I agree he'd be their best bet.

>9 years of interpersonal conflict resolution bullshit

i had a six hour course when i was in grade 5 that taught how to moderate an argument between people. It was some big thing to try and reign in the feral niggers who refused to listen to authority by trying to get other kids to reign them in instead.

It didn't work, but i actually learned some shit about conflict resolution that i still use to this day

harping on about how whites are bad is literally breaking one of the absolute most basic rules of conflict resolution

the front runners are keith ellison muslim from minnesota, and tom perez obama's labor secretary.

>harping on about how whites are bad is literally breaking one of the absolute most basic rules of conflict resolution

not if you are a neo-marxist/feminist ideologue. in that situation the white man is always the oppressor and the goal is literally to destroy society

my point wasn't that she was doing her job wrong (whatever her job is), it's that she spent a decade on learning shit she clearly is not using. A decade to learn something a literal child can figure out in under a week.

>Idaho
>y'all
STOP APPROPRIATING SOUTHERN CULTURE REEEE

>the only two counties not to vote Trump are the ones where they stuck in the injuns
>a culture that was destroyed by unchecked immigration

Chief Crying Cuck.

I get what you are saying but she does not she is doing her job right, as she sees it, she is going to resolve the conflict by destroying the oppressor. Although those like her really don't understand that they always have to operate with an oppressor so they will just create someone new to right.

That is what happens when your mind internalizes that sort of dynamic, everything is a fight to the death and you must slay your enemy to resolve the conflict

>She's very dorm room-ish isn't she? She's still not finished with her college 'experience.'

>9 years

>9 years for a BA in communications
Communications is the biggest meme degree there is. It's the shit that athletes looking to turn pro study because they get to focus on their sport.

Because what constitutes a democrat has changed dramatically over time where modern day southerners are the same type as the confederates and the confederates were the democrats of those days. That's why, you disingenuous misleading faggot.

>how did democrats go from slave owners to slave owners?

I'm not sure what it is you think you're explaining to me, here. I feel like you've taken some completely different talking point and twisted the definition of conflict resolution so it pertains to that talking point.

I'll make this a simple statement:

This woman wasted a decade on something a child could do in a week. That's it. Simple observation. There is nothing for you to correct or elaborate upon here that I can see.

>This woman wasted a decade on something a child could do in a week.

she spend a decade in a marxist reeducation camp, that was the point. they were not teaching what you think they were teaching.

No, and I hope they never figure it out. Pls no bully.

youtu.be/aneGCMwEAF0