Anyone else agree that MGTOW is the biggest load of anti white indoctrination bullshit ever?

Anyone else agree that MGTOW is the biggest load of anti white indoctrination bullshit ever?

There's loads of women out there for you.

>There's loads of women out there for you
It's don't. There's shortage of women under 70-80 years old so your whole statement goes into le trash.

>Anyone else agree that MGTOW is the biggest load of anti white indoctrination bullshit ever?
Okay.
>There's loads of women out there for you.
How many are virgins?

I have mixed feelings on MGTOW. One one hand, the fags who carry signs and are angry MGTOW are as lame as you can get. Most are losers desperate for pussy that they will never get no matter how much they try.

One the other hand, becoming a quiet MGTOW without really planning on it is kind of legit. There are a lot of reasons that it's more fulfilling to have all the time you want to pursue your interests, and not mess around with women.

And fuck anything like 'it is your mission to continue the white race you caucasian soldier'. That is almost as gay as the vigilant/enraged MGTOW fags.

There are so many when you walk outside.

it's not about availability of women user

it's about bringing a SJW into my home, indoctrinate my kids and then go fuck tyrone with half my cash.

You have to adapt to the world around you or you will die out.

The fact that women exist outside doesn't mean they're available, how autistic one must be to not understand this? Majority is already taken and when they're not they're most likely defect in some way.

No, MGTOW is just for losers to justify and normalize their lack of pussy by blaming the woman while also alternatively virtue signaling to others.

It's 3rd wave feminism all over again.

>There's loads of women, but they all want Chad.

Unless you're a Chad or enjoy being a cuck, MGTOW is the way to go.

Yeah its simple, just stop acting like a little bitch, act confident and you will find a qt gf.

Also don't be an asshole and try make yourself look good, even if youre an ugly fucker. Wear nice clothes, clean up and get a good haircut, it does wonders.

Women are whores, men are whores. If nobody was a whore life would have been way better but instead society teaches men ain't men if they ain't whores an women should fuck whomever because men are whores

THIS, Virgins are like unobtanium.

Virgins make the best wives.
WE MEN decide which women are worthy of reproducing.
Women have to adapt to what we demand.
But to many morally deficient fags just want pussy no matter how used it has been.

A mate I went to school with went to the Philippines and married a literal whore that has 2 kids already, I dont think kids are even from the same father FFS!

Sure, as long as a man is willing to pick up where another man left off with her until she's ready to move on to the next one.

Because she'll love you with all her heart, right? Just like she loved him with all her heart, right?

Exactly, better alone than broken AND alone

>alternatively virtue signaling
Alternative virtue signalling is now a thing.

>don't make the same mistakes I did

Pretty much the jist of what I got from the main forum. They're experienced with dating women and good number have been divorced. They got women figured out from red flags to shaming tactics. People who knee-jerk attack mgtow usually have an agenda, which the LARPing normalfags on Sup Forums do have.

What we recognize as being human is a male concept. You don't approach them like a female version of yourself, but more like a bipolar little alien creature.

>it's totally ok for women to work, party and slut it out until they reach 35
>but MGTOW is degenerate

We're only trying to reach true equality which feminists are trying to break down in their favor.

It always was, senpai.

Pussy beggars calling MGTOW children and else is just funny. Not all MGTOW have problems getting chicks

Oh boy, somebody got laid I see.

Fuck off.

Binge-drinking Australians always give the most vacuous advice about women. Whipped by pussy.

>Unless you're a Chad or enjoy being a cuck, MGTOW is the way to go.

Not quite, but it is a low risk alternative to having some cunt (and lets face it, they are all cunts or cunts-in-waiting) take your kids, your house, half your assets and a big chunk of your future income in return for irregular shitty sex.

Far better to live alone or with mates than have to put up with a cunt where you live.

It is not virtue signaling it is trying to cover up why they forever alone.

Things are not only black and white, Jonny.

Only white people are smart enough to not reproduce.

I don't think it's anti-white intentionally. I dislike it because it encourages a self defeating attitude. Rather than self improve and take on an "Alpha" leadership position in society to change it for the better they just say "Fuck it, I'm not going to do anything".

>There's loads of women out there for you
Okay, Chad. That may seem like the case for you, but MGTOW faggots aren't completely wrong. Their methods are, but their take on slut culture, feminism, divorce laws (the reason why men go MGTOW) is correct.

You seem to think so.

this

Fuck off, leaf.

MGTOW is stupid as a "movement" or whatever you would call it.
If you have been burned by a bad divorce, go ahead and be a MGTOW, you've earned it.
If you have little to zero sex drive on top of being anti social/autistic go ahead and be a MGTOW, you probably can't get a relationship to last anyway.
If you are MGTOW simply because you have heard stories of women being whores or just shitty people in general that is stupid. There are good women out there. They are rare but they do exist. Maybe you will never find one. That doesn't mean you should announce to the world you are MGTOW.

Its a stupid concept. Even those who are justified in going their own way should not identify as MGTOW.

I have basically been MGTOW for 5 years myself but only because I haven't met a girl worth starting a relationship with in those 5 years. I have never called myself or identified with MGTOW and never will.

Problem is family fragmentation, I do not want any of that shit. Family divorced when I was 3, not interested. Not to mention the false accusations, and other bull.

Until the system is fixed, I am not bothering, I can't even have a say in it because I am a white male so I am "Privileged" to those fuckers.

MGTOW is the biggest joke I've heard in my life.
You're literally giving up on trying to fulfill a large chunk of your reason for existing, which is to find a suitable mate, breed and raise children who will do so in turn.
They choose to end their bloodline over getting rejected or mistreated by sluts.

>it's about bringing a SJW into my home
First mistake was this
>indoctrinate my kids
Second mistake was not being a responsible father
>go fuck tyrone
Third mistake was being a massive cuck
>with half my cash
Fourth mistake was not having prenuptial agreement.

Shit, I've never even heard this phrase "prenuptial" in English before, I had to Google the translation.
Is it really that uncommon to be married without the division of property in anglo cultures?

If you don't try you can't tell

Fuck off, Finland. Prenups don't work in America.

Agreed
MGTOW is a cancer, lapped up by the disenfranchised and rejected
Selfish twats, each and every one

>If you have been burned by a bad divorce, go ahead and be a MGTOW, you've earned it.
A lot of divorced guys in Finland travel to Thailand and get a submissive wife to bring back home as a replacement instead of being womanless losers.

Why not?

sorry Sup Forums but marriage is the worst decision a man could make these days. thinking you "have what it takes" to beat the 70% divorce rate is a form of special snowflakeism

I don't need MGTOW to tell me that women are a hassle and generally not worth the effort you put in. I know that both from my own experience and from experience of the people I know. I don't feel indoctrinated, I made a well informed and conscious choice - women bring more problems into my life than happiness, thus I don't need them in my life. It's not indoctrination, it's logic.

Why don't white guys just wife up the homely looking white girls and have kids with them? They know they can't do better than you and will probably be pleasant to be around if you check them. There's a Chinese proverb that says "An ugly wife is a treasure at home" The girls you want, the better looking ones, are totally fine with sharing the ONE chad anyway

>take on an "Alpha" leadership position in society to change it for the better

But that really is another form of virtue-signalling. The hell are they gonna do? Perfectly coordinate a massive long-term conspiracy to overturn an entire Zeitgeist? That's just LARPing waiting to happen.

Most guys I meet at work or anywhere else seem to have gone through the same story :

Married, with kids, at some point wife cucks them with their best friend, she asks for divorce, get half of the guy's shit, takes away his kid, get a sky high pension every month. Some of them had other marriages, only to end up the same way again and again. Finally the all end up the same : living in tiny appartments, struggling to make it to the end of the month, and completely disgusted of women to the point that they don't even want to date one anymore.

There is no way in hell I'm ever going to get married, this is a scam for men, always been, always will be, but much worse nowadays with all that feminazi bullshit (not to mention the judges are all women). Fuck it all.

But Im a balding manlet and fat women smell so bad it makes me gag, cant imagine having sex with one

Because it can be thrown out by the courts for any reason.

good goyim, make sure every white man has 0 children while every muslim and beaner who moves to the west shits out 8 kids

Is MGTOW still a thing?

Thought that cuck movement died out quite some while ago

>Chinese proverb that says "An ugly wife is a treasure at home"
Is that why chinks are generally ugly as sin?

>Shit, I've never even heard this phrase "prenuptial" in English before, I had to Google the translation.
>Is it really that uncommon to be married without the division of property in anglo cultures?

They don't work in most Anglo/Saxon countries, although they can sometimes work in the US if the proper process has been gone through in their preparation.

Best advice is fuck, but don't marry. Then the worst problem you can be hit with is child support...unless you are Australian when you are basically fucked anyway.

Because girls aren't going to settle, homely or not.

Probably. God seems to have a cruel and sadistic sense of humor.

The reason as to why I don't like MGTOW is that it is effectively removing a massive number of white men from the genepool for either an extended amount of time, or effectively forever.

If we stop having kids, we will die, or in the second worst case scenario, end up inbred due to the lack of genetic variation available

Yeah but I'm an antisocial asshole and really don't like most people so it's easier to just fap a couple times a week and focus on other shit.

Because the court system (which typically respects contracts drawn up by consenting parties) throws 400 years of contract law out the fucking window because some bitch is crying over having to pay her own bills for once. Courts and judges here routinely throw out prenups claiming that the agreement was "unfair" to the woman.

>anti-white

Why? It's for all males.

the ones bashing MGTOW are betas who are in LTRs and are trying to justify them as something "heroic" and "helping the white race". Just a new alt-right friendly brand of special snowflake

Lmao.

You forget I'm a 4chins autist with unreasonable standards who fapsto 2D.

The single life is pretty good desu.

nah mate i'm married to beer now

Because even the ugly ones are fucked up in the head.

>division of property in anglo cultures?
yes, massively

It's anti white but pro men.

Jews put white men and women against each other.

Mgtow makes sense for the individual male, that is the goal all along.

Punish them until they want to stop breeding.

Mgtow is the canary in the coalmine.

>you have to be a degenerate or else you'll never stop the degeneracy
Wew lad, those spaghetties you ate are fucking with your head m8.
There are redpilled girls out there, problem is that they are either
>truly Christian, and therefore so much more above than some shitheap NEET on his mom's basement
Or
>undercover redpilled, ie: degenerate, but know the truth about genetics and world jewery
I dated one of the former, too bad they are absolute shit when it comes to degeneracy. They know they are degenerate, they can comprehend it, and know it will lead them to disgrace, yet they keep on being degenerate. I feel bad for them. Last girl I dated like this (1 yr ago) got herpes from some Chad, instead of settling down and raising a family, muh cock carousel took priority because muh young and wild years.

There is no hope other than pretending to, or actually being christian, going to church, having a 70k+/yr job and finding a qt Christian grill, but but these only exist in the South

>implying you need some cult like philosophy to live the NEET life though

I would rather watch the west burn than give some worthless slut half of my shit in the inevitable divorce. Only a total fucking chump would get married and have kids as a duty to the white race. Fucking pathetic.

Somewhat agreed, but don't you think the homely ones are more available as they approach the wall? This way you can have your white children and a family. Looks fade. She may even have a tolerable personality because she was forced to develop one as she didn't win the looks genetic lottery.

>why can't I find a 9/10 3.14 qt virgin gf I'm only 280 pounds and 5'9

I don't want a girlfriend though, women are annoying as shit and inherently unstable and emotional.

I agree that this is a demoralization effort. Instead of normalizing traditional roles and relations they prefer to discourage people from protecting and enacting those roles and instead tell them to just drop out. No different than the counter-cultures message of "dropping out" if you ask me and that leads to moral relativism and other degeneracy.

>yes goy, it's all your fault you get no pussy. The system isn't rigged to make you weak, the women aren't whores, and if they are it's your fault
Fuck off Mrs. Kikenburg

Outdated notion.
Hypergamy has been unleashed,hookup culture goes too deep, even low tier women now slut it up with higher level men too.

The monogamous 1 man 1 woman of similar level arrangement only existed as long as social pressure kept that in check.

>Instead of normalizing traditional roles and relations
How do you do that within a non-traditional legal and social framework?

Yep.

>>implying you need some cult like philosophy to live the NEET life though
>>NEET

I said autist not NEET.

Am reasonably high earner.

You would think that, but nope. They'd just be insulted that you, a non-Chad, would find them to not be the special snowflake 10/10 that they are that you are comfortable enough to approach them.

They'd rather share a Chad with 5 other girls than even give you the time of day until they're 35.

I don't label myself MGTOW anyway.

Sluts always existed. Fuck off schlomo

I thought it was common knowledge by now that MGTOW was kike subversion, just like Feminism. That's why you hardly see any threads about it these days.

>Waah I want a virgin why aren't women virgins
>gets into a relationship with a virgin
>pressures for sex from the first date or even beforehand and gets butt-blistered when denied it
Every time. You guys are fucking retarded scum. You supposedly value virginity but you want to take it ASAP when you find a virgin. Basically, you don't actually value virginity you just want to be the one to take it. Kindly fuck off.

Truth.

who said MGTOW is pussy free?

Take control of the media and academia the same way the left did and were able to reverse public opinion enough to alter those frameworks.

Aristocracy of the soul and stoicism work pretty well though.

>MGTOW was kike subversion
>Just like Feminism

Possibly. Certainly MGTOW and Rad Fems are equal and opposite each other in many ways.

Can't do that until you deal with the jews tho.

these guys are a bunch of low-partner count chumps who are trying to justify marrying their whore-gfs by larping about "saving the white race" on 4chinz.

>being cool with your girl having another man's penis ejaculate inside her
top cuck

FUCKING THIS

You're full of it OP. I spend 10 hours a day working and the rest of those hours playing video games, browsing Sup Forums, jacking it to 2D, sleeping, and DnD on my days off with an extra side of sleeping to make up for what I don't get during the rest of the week.

Tack on the fact that I have standards that I will completely admit are unrealistic for someone in my position in life.

Goddamn, OP.

Wow that totally sounds like something that can be done, especially by uncoordinated males lacking resources.

>Kindly fuck off.

Is that

*sniff*

Is that a salty roasty?

>just be yourself
>theres someone out there for everyone

Normie please gtfo

You know what, burgermann? You deserve the """""jews"""""" fucking your shit up.

I'm sure even in America there are asocial rural family girls who never left the house in their teenage years and stay under the radar even in college.
The only real problems with these types is finding them and actually starting a relationship with them.

Fuck you nigger, if you ever knowingly fuck a non-virgin you're a disgrace to men everywhere.

Our only hope to reverse this BS is to start marrying into gen z as they come of age. Once marrying virgins becomes the norm we need to go back to harshly shaming sluts and whores, no mercy. This includes manwhores too. All sluts should hang, hypergamy destroys society.

Its happened already how do you think society went from conserv/traditionalist to fullblown secular liberalism? The media and academia slowly normalized homosexuality, feminism, etc. All they did was lie about who they were (closeted) and then they get in and change the laws, rewrite psych manuals, display high profile homos or degrade the traditional male through television etc. Dont say it cant been done when we are living in the results of it being done before.

>You're full of it OP. I spend 10 hours a day working and the rest of those hours playing video games, browsing Sup Forums, jacking it to 2D, sleeping, and DnD on my days off with an extra side of sleeping to make up for what I don't get during the rest of the week.

Yep.

Pretty much me.

Except work 12s and don't do tabletop.

Explain to me why is MGTOW anti-white.

Do you think feminism only affects white males?

This Jewish plague affects every male, you know that, right?

Feminists are irrational and destructive, the result of indoctrination and ideological brainwashing.

Mgtow are just hermits out of personal convenience, they are the extreme answer to a terrible situation.

Why do you care about something that's doesn't even exist in the real world, and is probably some Reddit PsyOps?

None of this was done by uncoordinated people lacking resources though.