How do we stop the MGTOW movement...

How do we stop the MGTOW movement? It's destroying the lives of many young men and by doing so it's fracturing the very fabric of our society. Western civilization is built on men taking responsibility and building a family, even if it has its risks. If men allow that attitude to erode and simply give up like cowards, the whole society will crumble.

Yeah yeah, Stacy said something mean to you in elementary school and blew your best friend in high school. Get over it, you pathetic cuck. Don't let it define you and your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtu.be/4wpca1ZDIRQ
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/the-boyfriend-invention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweeping the symptom under the rug isn't going save Western civilization.

Neither is shaming everyone as Incels whenever they red pill you on relationships or marriage.

You have to start somewhere and someone has to make the first move - might as well be men.

Betas dont get their women anymore. If they commit they have to settle with a cumbucket in their late 20s or even 30s. Then you get fucked by a feminist, liberal law-system cucking you hard. You might lose half of your income and even your kids if your ex decides to go full force against you. Basically the system is against family. Your own state favors the individual more than the family, thats the essence over all problems. Now we reap what we saw. MGTOW is just one of many ways how to deal with this issue. MGTOW is only viable if you opt out of a position of strength. Most guys are just opting out because there is no other way. Thats totally degenerated

>the whole society will crumble.

The society has crumbled. That's why MGTOW is even a thing to begin with.

What's the difference of opting out of a position of strength and opting out because you have no choice? Nothing. They have the exact same end result: you don't marry and reproduce, you degenerate faggot.

>telling men to tolerate a woman's bullshit
>calling them cucks for not tolerating a woman's bullshit

Even for b8 this is retarded.

pupper is the cutest and most loyal bitch in the photo

Although, i don't agree with the """""movement"""" i sure identify with the philosophy.

Sure, biology and the such is important so that a race doesn't die out but, we have 8billion humans on this dirtball. If a minority chooses not to conform to the traditional standarts, just let the guy be.

I really hate that anything that defines my being is if i have a woman or not.
I do not search for a woman.
I do not focus on any woman.
I do not do things to win a woman's approval.
I do what i want, when i want, without hurting society.

Just let me be, goddammit.

But, the recent MGTOW is just a bunch of weak men trying to rationalize why they never got a gf or got cucked by chad, thus demonizing all women.

Reminds me of feminism.

You missed his point. It's not an 'option' for people like him. Think about it, women have already communicated he was not reproducing with.

Here's how:

1. Reform family law. Who will play a game that is rigged for their loss? An idiot, that's who.

2. There is no #2. Fix #1 and most of the MGTOWs have little else to say.

This. I get right fucked off at work when people ask me when I'm going to settle down. I got fucked over by the last girl I got with - the child wasn't mine, so I'm not gonna rush headlong into that again.

Plus, the way that "he doesn't get laid" is an insult is ridiculous. It's too much hassle for too little reward.

Do like I did. Be a loser and find a girl that makes 5 times what you do. That way if we ever get married, the income differential will be so lopsided the divorce will most likely be a wash.

Law is just a symptom. The fundamental principle is that our culture and state does not care about the family structure anymore. Individualism, feminism and identity politics changed the system. We do not value gender-polarity anymore because we do not care about the family anymore. We think individual rights and groups are more important than the smallest common denominator family. Law is just adapting to our culture. You have to reset the culture.

>society is being shit on by Jews and women
>young men are saying, "fuck this shit"
>BUT IT'S MGTOW'S AND MEN'S FAULT SOCIETY IS SHIT
Yeah, nah. If MGTOW didn't exist (as it didn't a few years ago) and society would STILL be shit.

Stop doing the usual woman thing and scapegoating.

>"he doesn't get laid" is an insult is ridiculous

Because that's high school level. And now guess the % of edgy teen scum are on this board right now?

i'll give you a hint:

It's not below 89%.

You'll always lose money chasing women.
You'll never lose women chasing money.

Fighting the consequence and not the cause: The thread

Allow a system where men have an incentive to marry.

Honestly I would rather hug that dog than those disgusting fatties.

Every problem in that text is solved if you get your cash flow in order before you get married, and then marry a younger, not overly brilliant, but well-meaning woman who is less wealthy than you but also not piss poor.

Also I think it's important to be dominant. Be cordial and chivalrous, but also make it clear that you won't take any shit, and if shit gets ridiculous you're ready to bounce with more nuisance in your heart than actual heartbreak.

And make sure all YOUR assets remain YOUR assets.

I'd be quite happy if I ended up with like six kids from three different marriages or something.

>fat, ugly, expensive bitch vs cute, loyal, frugal dog
Really makes me think

>And make sure all YOUR assets remain YOUR assets.
Get married and they're not.

Can't I have my own bank accounts and stock portfolios and whatnot? Maybe I'm dumb, but I don't really know marriage laws in your or my country..

You can have them but in the case of divorce she gets access to the money and assets anyway. If you hide it the state will arrest you.

Men Sent Their Own Way is laughable.

Women don't want you anyway, you are doing them a favour by not bothering them.

Remove alimony and child support. Eliminate 99% of the problems.
>Wahhh what if the woman gets dumped with three kids
That's how it should be. Women better work their ass as much as men do by making sure the man doesn't dread his home life in addition to his work life.

Society and civilization fall when the last man and woman die, until then, we're all on this dam rock whether your in a tower or the desert civilization is human existence, without it there is literally nothing

>If you hide it the state will arrest you.

wtf i hate marriage now

Mgtow isn't a movement. It's a result.

>B.) Spousal support during the year of separation (“Trennungsunterhalt”)
In Germany a married couple can generally only file for divorce if the couple were separated for at least one year before (“Year of separation”, “Trennungsjahr”) the couple files for divorce.
During this “cooling off period” spouses are legally obliged to pay each other spousal support, again in relation to their own means and their own ability to work and to earn money.
If one spouse doesn´t want the divorce, he is not able to stop it from happening. After three years of separation the marriage is generally considered to be „irretrievably broken.“
The spouses are not automatically obligated to pay spousal support in the year of separation. Thus, the receiving spouse has to claim the spousal support from the other spouse.
Generally the spouse with the lower income is entitled to receive spousal support during the year of separation.
Sample Calculation:
Spouse A is having a net income of EUR 2.300 and spouse B is having a net income of EUR 2.100. Spouse B is entitled to get 3/7 of the difference of EUR 200 (2.300 – 2.100) = EUR 85, 71.
If spouse A is not willing to pay the spousal support, spouse B can take legal action to recover the money owed.

>C.) Spousal support after the divorce (“Nachehelicher Ehegattenunterhalt”)
After the divorce spouses may be obliged to pay post-marital spousal support to the other spouse.
Since this obligation is different from the obligation to pay spousal support during the year of separation, a new claim has to be made by the spouse in need.
However, after the divorce generally the principle of personal responsibility applies.
In the last years the courts in Germany became very strict to apply the principle of personal responsibility. Thus, each spouse is generally responsible for his own maintenance and cannot rely on the spousal payments for very long.
However, in many situations there is still a chance to get post-marital spousal support.

>D.) Compensation for the increase in communal property (“Zugewinnausgleich”)
If no notarised marriage contract has been set up by the spouses, each party is entitled after the divorce to be compensated for half of the capital value of the assets acquired by the spouses during the marriage.
This procedure is called “Zugewinnausgleichsverfahren” The “Zugewinn” (gain) is the positive difference (gain) between the value of the property of each spouse before the marriage and its value and at the end of the marriage.
If Spouse A has more “Zugewinn” than Spouse B, Spouse B is entitled to receive the amount of money that equals half of the “Zugewinn”.

>how do we stop a non-existent movement

when was the last time the roleplayers in this 'movement' had an offer from a woman? get a grip

In your pic, the dude with the dog is both the youngest and most fit. The other two are older, and fatter. Married to older, and fatter chicks.
Dog dude can look for someone better then that, and has more time to do it.

In a way, I actually did the very same. Currently I am a financially unemployed loser. But I have a lot of other positive perks that classify me as an alpha. My wife doesn't do anything without my say.

The fun fact is that 10 years ago, I was working full swing but I was a virgin (both physically and mentally) and women pushed me around constantly.

Not every woman wants a provider nowadays, anons. Society is different, it offers them plenty of opportunities for money, maybe more than us. What hasn't changed is how they think. They STILL want an alpha. The essence of being alpha is not very relevant with making money anymore. It's more relevant with being able to tame the fucking horse and give it direction, safety and exercise.

Do these things and you won't lose.

thanks bro. the day i get married i will hire you as my divorce lawyer.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

this is our future

Dont be a cowardly cuck, just do what we tell you to do!

Don't worry, Pekka. Your shyness and autism will keep you firmly cemented on MGTOW whether you want it or not. It does it for all Finnish males.

P.S. Great women, by the way. Thanks.

Men are tired of being women's ATMs and are fighting back.

As soon as this shit stops, you will see things change.

Preach, my Mongol brother, preach!

Go to sleep, Jyrki.

No. You cannot have your own secret bank or stocks. The reason being is that if you're depositing money into a secret bank account or you're playing stocks, you're "contributing" less to the marriage; meaning that she is contributing more to make up for that shortcoming. Of course, this also applies when your wife is jobless and hasn't worked for the entirety of your marriage.

You would think that, but women are extremely bothered that they no longer have orbiters or people to reject. It fucks with their ego.

>How do we stop the MGTOW movement? It's destroying the lives of many young men and by doing so it's fracturing the very fabric of our society

I don't know.

My nephews who aren't even red pilled or anything are telling me "I'm done with women, they are all insane"

one is 22 and the other 27.

Western women are just to slutty and fucked up now. They don't want kids or anything. They just want to party and make money.

They have become men. They don't even want to full their natural roles anymore so what use are they to men except a quick fuck?

>And make sure all YOUR assets remain YOUR assets.
This is near impossible in America with how divorce courts work. Judges can throw out prenups if they feel that they are "unfair" and fucking forget about it if you have kids, you're paying child support whether you like it or not

>Not knowing how to tame your woman

Beta as fuck

I have a girlfriend, but if dancing with dogs is going to trigger you, im going to dance with dogs.

youtu.be/4wpca1ZDIRQ

MGTOW is a result of the shift in biology that has happened over the last 100 years.

This video pretty much sums it up. The breakdown of marrige/family is a biological result of the introduction of the pill. It is not reversable. I REPEAT IT IS NOT REVERSABLE. Everything regarding the breakdown of the family is a direct result of this. Breaking the bond between reproduction and sex completely shattered any biological down sides of women being promiscuous from thier standpoint and therefore gave them an advantage over men in terms of being sexual gatekeepers (people who can give and take sex with no repercussions) rather than having to raise a child with said men if they had sex with them. The pill took away the biological toll for women having sex.

Biology > culture > ideology

You can try and fix culture and ideology but it will not cause the root problem. The only way to secure the future of the family unit is to get rid of the pill completely, which isnt going to happen any time soon.

This isn't a problem with men. It's a problem with modern women.

And while that problem continues to exist nothing is going to change

Fuck you and fuck your pathetic institutions

>Stacy said something mean to you in elementary school and blew your best friend in high school. Get over it, you pathetic cuck
That's an over-simplification. You get into a bad relationship you can be arrested for assault, rape, molestation, with no evidence you will be kicked out of the place you're paying for, any kids become weapons and no matter what, you, the man, are wrong.

Dangit bobby!
that boy aint right

the only way to get someone to voluntarily participate in something is to make the act of participation rewarding.

Sweeping problems under the rug is what society does best.

Also contraceptives are making women infertile.

Look at all these sad women in their late 20s and 30s needing IVF after taking contraceptives for over a decade.

>Adhering to a movement to justify your disregardence of women.

> Not simply disregarding feminists or progressive women who annoy the shit out of you and going about your life talking to the women you like and brushing away the ones you don't

>Not a cowardly cuck

Its Eugenics and it works

Let them die out already.

Ugh those women are uggos and that guy with a dog is very good looking, I doubt he has problems getting women.
Women brought more problems into my life than anything else so I just decided I've had enough and just started ignoring them.

1. MGTOW is literally a pack of betas joining together because they were too much of pussies to tell women to fuckoff

2.There are a number of ways to get rid of the pill and condoms such as participating in the political sector to get them outlawed, engineering a false rumor about life threatening detriments caused by said substances, or simply just educate those who are willing to listen and urge them to spread the information.

>Inaction is the decision not to act which thereby changes nothing in your favor on this issue.

Non white MGTOW are free of charge dont put pressure on them because thats their best choice for life

If you can't fight to win but you can fight to not lose you do it.

Contraception will never ever be banned, neither men nor women would support that.

Fix the woman problem.

Humor me this, please.

Who allowed the ''problems in modern women'' to sprout and fester if not the very people who were in charge? Weren't men in charge? Are you going to shift blame like a modern woman who can't stand being at fault OR are you going to admit the problem started from you like a real man who admits when he fucked up?

In my village, we say
> Give courage to the villager and he'll climb on your bed
The more you allow shit to happen, the more they will happen. Women were OUR responsibility as fathers and brothers and sons. You blame the Jews for poisoning their heads with marxist bullcrap? Sure, they did that. But I blame us for not injecting them FIRST with the vaccine.

Fixing society starts with ourselves. You barely have impact on strangers, all these retards on plebbit and kikebook like-whoring and thinking they have impact, they're shit. It's just confirmation bias all over. So if you want to fix anything, have a family, have a few daughters and be the father that forges a lady and not a modern bitch.

>1.MGTOW is literally a pack of betas joining together because they were too much of pussies to tell women to fuckoff

They are just dudes with a similar ideology i suppose. There are 2/10 MGTOW dudes who get no pussy and are beta faggots and 9/10 MGTOW dudes that just fuck a lot of bitches. Most are probably in between. The difference is they understand the real hierarchy of society and also understand it cannot be changed

>2.There are a number of ways to get rid of the pill and condoms such as participating in the political sector to get them outlawed, engineering a false rumor about life threatening detriments caused by said substances, or simply just educate those who are willing to listen and urge them to spread the information.
If you think these methods would work in reality you're deluded. You realise that for any of them to work you'd have to do get the pill unused/banned on a country sized scale The average person is way too bluepilled to ever understand the implications of the pill upon society. Its hard enough to convince Sup Forums of it, nevermind a normies. Political lobbying would do nothing to ban the pill, it is too ingrained in society and is shown as medically safe. There is no way you'd be able to get it banned in any form. The most you could do is convince maybe 0.001% of women to stop taking the pill, which would not change wider society in the slightest, which is the aim of banning the pill in the first place.

Make beating cunts black, blue and bloody great again. Once they know their role, the courts can become unbiased instead of the perfect weapon to steal everything from a man and transformed into whore welfare. Next, take away the right for women to vote.

The whole world will improve and start actually progressing while getting back to being a pleasant place.

If there was a time where contraceptives were not even a thought, then it is indeed possible to mirror that point in history. It would be difficult and tiresome, no doubt. But not impossible.

Be real user, men like pussy too much and are no better than modern women. There's no way men would go for it, let alone women.

Fuck that. Women being sloppy whores is why MGTOW is a thing in the first place.
Fix women and men will start dating them again.

>How do we stop the MGTOW movement
stop princess and prince syndrome (men thinking they deserve a super model, and women thinking they deserve a prince charming)
stop women from being sluts
stop men from wanting women to be sluts
stop people form replacing children with dogs too while we're at it

>Waaaaahhh my wife won't be a virgin!
>Muh divorce courts will take half of my basement and give it to my wife!
>I need more time to do what I want, like wasting my years shitposting on Sup Forums!

Why is Sup Forums so full of beta whiners? If you honestly think anyone but the hottest 10% of women have had more than 2 sexual partners before you you are fucking delusional. Around a third of 4/10 girls are still virgins by 25, and almost none have had multiple sexual partners.
If you really want a "pure" woman so much, try dating somebody who is in your league. If she's fat/talkative/clingy, just tell her to get in shape/be quiet/get therapy and support her through it. Relationships require mutual understanding and respect, not going "waaaaaahhh some guy stuck his dick in you two years ago and now you´re forever spoiled!" Unless you're a huge cuck, you´ve fucked a girl too.
Stop being a beta, and lower your fucking standards. If you don´t have anything to give, you shouldn't expect to get anything.

Truer words not spoken.

4-5/10 women have the same standards as 7/10 women dude. Its not

4 male to 4 female
its
4 female to 6-7 male
4 male to no-one

Women understand/exploit the fact that they have a higher sexual market value than men which leads to men who are on the lower end of the scale of looks with no partners and the guys on the higher end with more partners.

Thats the problem in the first place. a 4/10 fat ugly girl would rather be with no-one than be with a 4/10 fat ugly guy.

All of the data we have about relationhsip/dating sites supports this as does marrige/divorce data.

Hey turbonigger, what's the point in marrying and reproducing if the end result is divorce with no visitation. And you shitty dried up whore of an ex wife and your Marxist infested education system has free reign to brainwash your kids into their fem cunt ideology.

We cannot change the past, and we wont commit their faults
We won fight each other over territories and we wont fight for women, if europe needs to be nuked by its faults then it must be

How does it feel knowing you were conned into being a Nilhist by a well known kike by the name of Sandman?

>4-5/10 women have the same standards as 7/10 women dude.
>betas seriously believe this

> a 4/10 fat ugly girl would rather be with no-one than be with a 4/10 fat ugly guy.
Have you ever even went outside? Practuically every 4/10 girl over 25 has got herself a 4-5/10 boyfriend or even husband.

Go out of your mum's basement for once and stop posting bullshit to justify your betaness.

>How does it feel knowing you were conned into being a Nilhist by a well known kike by the name of Sandman?
I was conned by a jewish lawyer out of a house.

>wasting my years shitposting on Sup Forums!
Except Im wasting my years studying and dont have the responsability to reproduce because my race isnt dying
Its too late for nords, they have to be nuked

I'm pretty sure that was your mother trying to get you out of your basement.

>not white
>just living my life
>somehow Im a kike

Pathetic, white race must be saved but not in this way

>over 25
Yeah ugly girls settle with a nice beta provider when thier eggs are all dried up and they're even uglier what a suprise. Its also closer to over 30.

Women under 30 fuck around with 6s upwards regardless of whether they're a 4/10 or a 7/10

a girl who is "asexual" is a girl who's to afraid to admit she wants a 10/10 guy, but doesn't want to sound shallow so they just don't settle for any guys and wants to justify their loneliness as being not attracted to anyone

This

basically what i'm saying is asexuality is MGTOW for women because MGTOW is just men thinking they deserve a 10/10 woman

>both girls are fatties
I'll take the dog thank you

>How do we stop the MGTOW movement?
mandatory iron pill

I am going to have to assume you're a clueless child. Yes I had to move out, yes I was required to pay child support, although the house was useless to me, and I saw the child at her whims. To put some icing on the cake she moved in with her new boyfriend and rented out the place for extra money, but I didn't know because I was in Florida. Then I found out last year she was filing income taxes using my information. You would be surprised at how vicious it gets when your ex is being told to take you for all your worth by her friends and family and a divorce lawyer. They honestly believe they DESERVE what you earn. All of it, forever, and in America, if the marriage last over ten years she can go after your retirement to.

THIS

the trips of....lies.

>ugly girls settle with a nice beta provider when their eggs are all dried up
>eggs dry up at 25
>being this ignorant about women

No wonder you're so bitter and lonely

>Women under 30 fuck around with 6s upwards regardless of whether they're a 4/10 or a 7/10
That's just bullshit. Maybe if you got rid of your biases women would actually like you enough to fuck you, at least out of pity.

You should have

a) lifted
b) held frame

Your wife divorced you because were a soft, pudgy beta with no backbone.

Nope, you don't get to pull that shit anymore. Nice try, though.

We have ancient knowledge of female behavior dating back to BC, and now thanks to technology, men no longer need to digest lies and falsehoods about how getting married is a wise choice.

Indeed. Why do they insist in men marrying? I mean they're not doing harm to you so... let them be

Most of the things you mention are nothing but aftermaths of the ''glorification of the pussy''

Also
> dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/the-boyfriend-invention/

FPBP

My mother was on the other side of the country. I went in the army at 17.
Don't be a dipshit see this I didn't beat or cheat on her. Maybe that was the mistake.

>Western civilization is built on
outdated bullshit.

You don't use a Univac to do modern supercomputing for a reason.
To hell with families and females. They're no longer needed.