When they said they'd leave the country if Trump became US President, they weren't kidding

>When they said they'd leave the country if Trump became US President, they weren't kidding.

They're actually going to do it, the absolute madmen!

bbc.com/capital/story/20170123-meet-the-people-leaving-trumps-america

Say what you want about these lefties, but they have balls and they did what they said they would do.

Yes please. Gather all the loser leftists in one area and then nuke it.

So their big reaction to Trump's America is to vacate it, giving Republicans and even stronger strangle hold on the electoral college votes?

Leftists are fucking retarded.

How about any of the celebrities that said they would leave America if Trump became president?

>I hate this white country!
>Now I'm gonna go to countries where whites have even more power, HAH!

Good. Go shit up Canada and Europe. Please never come back too.

>Her husband is not from the US, does not have status as a resident and works overseas a lot.
>While their children are dual citizens of both the US and his home country, Sarah is a US citizen with permanent resident status in both.
>Her husband has relied on temporary visas when he’s in the states with his wife and daughters.

It's not so much that she's leaving out of choice, but rather that her damn ass immigrant husband couldn't be bothered to become a citizen legally.

He probably out stayed a visa and she just went with him, and told BBC she "had no choice".

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Deal with it.

>they weren't kidding

Glad to hear it. America is already greater for having lost them.

>w-we're leaving n-n-next month
>we k-know p-people who already left
>d-d-dont laugh...we really m-mean it

They're in for a rude awakening if they come here. Were having a right-wing awakening at the moment.

When Trump started his campaign, I joked that I would emigrate if he won. Cut to me being the one consoling my poor blue pilled family and trying to explain why Hillary would have been even worse. Thank kek for wikileaks.

Pretty sure that's nothing but a lie and there actually isn't A SINGLE ONE IN THE WHOLE US who are actually going to leave. Leftards never uphold their word. NEVER

Good job. Respect them for having the strength of their convictions. Wish other libs weren't such pathetic cowards and did the same.

>nation wreckers are leaving your nation
>THIS IS A TRAGEDY

Do they even read this shit before they publish it?

good riddance

Who is the target for this article?
I'm happy as a lark. GTFO ya fucks.

These people fear-mongered so hard they started to believe their own bullshit and now leave the country because of that.
Kek works in fascinating ways.

This what the south did,and it worked out for the best.

leftiest virtual signaling eachother about being to good for trumps america. 8 random people.

These 8 guys are basically the rosa parks, mlks and the lincolns.

kek