Is the ultimate red pill that the red pill isn't particularly enlightening?

>Sup Forums claims to have fallen into a depressive spiral after being red pilled.
>Sup Forums claims to be ostracised from friends and family, and wider society.

Me:
Took red pill.
Kept all my friends simply by smiling when I hear other political views.
Remain happy while believing in conservative values: balanced budgets, uniculturalism, strong borders, patriotism,, and rejecting globalist group advocacy politics.

Why is Sup Forums so depressed or it is role playing a depression fantasy online?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My family hates me and i have no friends but it's not because of the redpill. It's not LARPING

Should have taken the black pill afterwards, OP. Then you would be perfectly happy exploiting your blue pilled brethren.

So it's not the red pill for you!

Let's make your life and the Leaf Nation Great Again then! I think it is hard for you as you obviously understand that Canada was once an integral part of the Empire and now it is a Leaf blowing in the wind.

The ultimate redpill is sucking a nice cock for the first time.

if you dont have any sorrows, you didnt understand anything.

Its like work out, you have some ache now and then, but overall its important and good.

Explain young western women then?! Why aren't they more enlightened Sup Forums?

That's true but I don't see how Canada rejoining the empire would make my life any better.

>not taking the iron pill
Faggot, redpill is only the beginning

This is actually correct, as crazy it as it sounds. I would rephrase it slightly:
The ultimate redpill is that having sex with a woman and having sex with a man is the same thing.

I disagree with the iron pill.

Stick to my point with that German discipline you have inside you.

Why does accepting the reality of the world lead to depression like Sup Forums claims?

I have everything still and drop subtle redpills stretched between a good time to allow digestion

They all readily agree with me

The ultimate redpill is realizing economics is junk "science" and that the world is more complex than this garbage board wants you to believe.

Fucking degenerates

I was far more depressed before getting redpilled, the world makes alot more sense to me now

Yes, there is no power in female manipulation and exploitation anymore when you are able to overcome the homophobia these parasites have established.

Our parliament, our courts, the pound, quality Brethren, proper football league, cricket and you won't have a f*cking leaf on your flag anymore. We'll just redesign it with a Union Flag.

He's right, all sex is degenerate.

In Russia, they take the polonium pill. Go for it, poor South American guy.

Amen brother

Yeah but I'd still have a dead-end job and have autism. Also our courts are fine the way it is.

See, Sup Forums's idea of the red pill is 'be a racist shit to everyone', which is why they get ostracized. You have to also remember that Sup Forums in general is full of people who were either already like this or could never function in civilized society anyway.

Also this.

Been redpilled on women and looks mattering since 2009. Been redpilled on race, human biodiversity, and biological determinism by /new/ since 2010. Been redpilled on the concept of no-self/no-soul since 2016.

The first gulp from the glass of redpills will make you depressed and may even drive you to an existential crisis. But at the bottom of the glass, eternal peace is waiting for you.

>being this bluepilled
nah

its ok kek it was just a joke

fucking autists can't hide their power levels

Improve yourself. Thats the only way to improve the system. You feel bad and depressive because your potential is wasted. Start being a men, dont let your past destroy your future. Set goals and achieve them. Or just KYS. You decide.

Red pilled on sex and looks... Agreed but I'd like to amend this.
I think it is status and sex. I've been with Mrs Britbong for a while now and I think as long as you have a decent job, work hard, have a sense of humour and don't get emotional in a womanlike manner (worrying about being loved and all of that) then they are naturally attracted to you. It's when you are a complete sensitive pussy, like I was way back at university where you run into trouble.

the red pill is what ever made your first realize the system is fucked up, and disconnects you from it. there are hundreds of red pills out there, but only one for everyone. every redpill they take after the first one is just a result of the first one

They get depressed because they are spiritually deficient.

The stronger a person is spiritually, the better they can deal with the inevitable feelings of nihilism and hopelessness that come with realizing what is really going on and the despair that comes from feeling alienated from your own friends and family.

It's the cognitive dissonance that stresses people out. They don't want to just nod and smile when they hear their friends and family regurgitate kike propaganda. They want to wake them the fuck up and show them the truth, but they know they can't because it will just cause an argument or worse. So the desire to play nice and go with the flow clashes hard with the desire to share truth and knowledge and the result is a psychological clusterfuck.

Get right with God and transcend all this shit. It's the only way out.

>4444
what did Based Lord Kek mean by this?

>I turned right.
>I still have friends
>I'm redpilled. what's your problem Sup Forums

OP you are a little baby.
keep diggin

Im not sure if i approve of Based Lord Kek as Keks title

You wouldn't understand but I did something unbelievable dumb in my teenage years that fucked up my whole life. I can't change it.

>Finds out black people commit more crime.
>Goes to doctor for depression tablets.

If it is a crime, be one of those honest criminals who openly talk about making a mistake - that's the best way to get over that kind of error.

If it's chopping off your dick, bad move!

nailed it

I got drunk before exam and failed grade 11 2 classes and got 70s in my other. No university will accept now.

Because knowledge doesn't make you happy. God told us so in Eden.

>uniculturalism
Can't exist. All cultures are constantly in motion and changing. All cultures are made up of fragments of other cultures. You're a deluded retard with no feeling for history.

Most are depressed because of something that happened 72 years ago

Because some people feel we have already lost, 72 years ago

>live life in cucked silence and not standing up for and living one's own beliefs
>claim to be red pilled

choose one

You know nothing about history retard

Feelings are not facts. You and YOU alone make the choice in how you are going to feel at any point in time.

Instead of being sad about the negatives the red pill gives, rejoice in the happiness that it can only get better from here.

Get a plan then!

Retake the exams.
Learn a trade.
Go a different route.

I went to university but I could have had the same education at a local library. And there were one or two who were on my course enjoying a 'second chance' at life, so it can be done.

Get your head right, and get a plan! You're only fucked if you are a serious criminal! Or if you have tattoo'd your face/neck.

yep.
you doing better now?

We are under at least 40 layers from the real redpill. The geopolitics we feed from is just a mere part of the issue. The vatican controls the zionists royal families like puppets. The British Crown is just a head of the hydra. Look for some books from Avro Manhattan.

Typical leftist bollocks narrative. 'Culture is always evolving...' Yes, EVOLVING. Not being radically ripped up.

Conservative cultures still change... slowly... albeit they do change. They evolve.

I'm going to let you off this time because you are a Leaf and well.. that explains things

you are not redpilled, user. none of us are yet.

we have to go deeper.

because our kind will gradually be extinct. sad!

>Martin Luther King Jr. complex

Have you ever thought that I used to smile before I became conservative too? You don't change minds by ending up in an argument where people argue from emotion rather than rationality.

If it works for you good, but I like to point out the contradictions in arguments, without advocating a position... it gives the person a chance to start figuring shit out rather than getting their back up...

People on Sup Forums were already depressed and had a life heading for the shitter before they even found out about the "red pill", now they just got something to blame for it.

this

>You must be worthy, user.

>Go and suffer the 10 trials of newfags, on the scattered dimensions across Sup Forums.

>Find the ultimate redpill.

>Be the ultimate redpill.

>join us.

Got a job unfortunately! Red pill me out of it!

holy kek dont be such a defeatist

resit the exams or become a tradesman or something. its not too late user

>I went to university but I could have had the same education at a local library.
There are no parties at libraries and i hate reading.

>Got caught by his dog fucking the neighbors dog
It was always the neighbors dog which took your fancy.

kek

Perhaps it isn't true, but there is some implication in your post that you are not even remotely close to red pilled.

Balanced budgets? You mean spend what we tax?

Well, it turns out that we can reduce all taxes to zero, pay off the national debt, and maintain current spending levels.

If you are not on this level, you have not even begun to be red pilled much less absorbed it.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

The issue is that people seem to get thrown in an autistic rage when they start to see things for what they truly are, instead of remaining stoic.

I actually think that the art of stoicism has been lost to this generation.

the ultimate red pill would literally destroy your life, and figuratively melt your brain.

you can't handle it.

>Space elevator proposed by Alex Jones.
>OP just wants to live in a small English village enjoying the fruits of the great civilisation he belongs to.

so basically acquire knowledge but don't be an autistic sperg about it

because its a heavy load you carry if you have knowlege, doesnt matter what this knowlege is.
Noone is perfectly genius and you will have times strugling with new understandment. Sometimes you also loose hope because the jews seem to allready have won, then you realize that there is nothing eternal and get happy again, then you undersand that you wont become Übermensch etc. etc.
So whenever you understand something new, you have to cope with it and it is usually quite depressing untill you understand it fully.

Amen! I read a nice book on Stoicism a while ago (I say read, I stopped reading it after about 50 pages) but I got the message.

>Man up
>Face reality
>Accept it
>Promote virtue
>Be Marcus Aurelius

kill yourself faggot

Implying Kek doesnt like jokes. You fool.

Yeah, AMERICA. You nailed it. But also don't turn Sup Forums into one of those cancer survival groups like in Fight Club.

The happiest people I know don't give a shit about politics. How does being woke improve your life?
>B-but these sheep don't know that oil is running out, the poles are melting, wild fish is about to go extinct, viruses are increasingly immune to all medication and silicon computers are slowing down
So? You know it, how does it make you feel?

Übermensch is a meme. I've read Nietzsche and was initially impressed. Then I read about his life... and thought he was a complete degenerate save for the walks in the countryside.

This, I only get political after a few pints of strong belgian beer, and even then I don't get mad

>follow the money.
>Economics are unreal.
>politics are unreal.
>they are just social engineering
>society is bullshit and we don't even know for how long we have been jewed.
>culture doesn't seems real anymore as it emerges from a manipulated society.
>The fabric of reality are memes.

That's where I got stuck. I want to dig more but it becomes pretty /x/ from here.

Why the obsession with happiness? That is a meme.

Most of the time, we are OK in terms of morale, with some spikes and some lows. It'll always be that way unless you work hard at trying to be a mental mess...

Take the red pill and then be virtuous and do the right thing for you and your community. You'll feel 'better about yourself' just for doing that...

Browsing Sup Forums or taking red pills is an act of diminishing returns.
Yes the odd tread of real knowledge value pops up no and then but,
the vast majority of threads offer nothing new just why do/are niggers x // you mad white boi // and then your current afairs threads
to enlighten yourself soak in what the men before our time were reading
clue yourself up on the works of the great philosophers
the books & essays of the great intellectuals
be well versed in your history and culture and then learn of others
you will be an unstoppable force

The ultimate pill is the bogpill. It is extremely hard to swallow it but if did so, it rewards you by bringing enlightenment and eternal happiness in your life.

>The ultimate pill is the bogpill.

and the bogpill is that these fucks don't have a career left.

And rothschild is using them to try to meme on Sup Forums.

It's enlightening as fuck. You see things the average lefty can't. Not to say it's a special snowflake kinda thing because no special snow flake could take it. I devoured all the redpilled when I was a liberal and started working.Now I'm a right wing conservative. I look back now and saw plenty of individuals walk all over me and take advantage and shit. Now I garner respect from people and don't take bullshit from anyone. Im working out, studying and overall improving myself. It hardens you up. It's a kick in the balls that was long overdue. There's something about working that redpills you to fuck for some reason. It's all down to circumstance OP. Everything happens for a reason.

More thoughts on why this is ideology of the Morning Star?

whatever, BIDF
pic related is the real unfiltered quick rundown

a reality entirely fueled by memes

rude

The real red pill is that most of Sup Forums is autists.

Bogs are literally entertainers, stop shilling for them you piece of shit rothschild.

can someone give us a slow walkup about them