Married couple on reddit give up their newborn for adoption because they already have cats to take care of...

Married couple on reddit give up their newborn for adoption because they already have cats to take care of. How does /pol feel about this
pic related

The death of the west.

They'll regret it, and I hope it pains them deeply.

At least trump is defunding planned parenthood

Plebbit

If idiots like you didn't keep coming on Sup Forums and reminding us, we would forget plebbit even exist.

Suddenly the option to vote for the greens doesn't seem so bad since they want to impose a cat tax

>find out your pregnant 24 weeks later

What the fugg

So much better to know that your parents dumped you into the shitty foster care system because a cat was more important than you than to have just been aborted

>cats are more cute and playful

fuck this gay earth

When you're 400 lbs, it's hard to notice.

I'd rather people put children they can't care for up for adoption than abort them.

that happens a lot their is a tv show based on it called dint know I was pregnant

>redditors

She'll regret it.

how do their close friends not shun them because of this? or did they give up on those and it's just cats?

The mother was probably a landwhale on birth control (which failed) and probably assumed that her lack of period was caused by the birth control

>fpbp

They are probably from USA, UK or Germany.

retarded cunts, honestly she will regret it, i hope she has fucking nightmares, piece of shit.

is it white?

If yes, donate to a good family.

If no, donate it to the trash can

Reddit: where you make your life decisions by going to one subreddit that already agrees with your preferred choice.

At least when people come on Sup Forums and ask questions they get a variety of answers and opinions.

There are no laws preventing financially stable people from dumping kids into the care system without any reason?

Then again, if they were legally forced to raise the kid, that is probably a worse torture for them than staying with parents like that.

These are the first people to jump in saying overpopulation is a problem, america is dying bring in refugees to boost population. What do I believe? They should get a bullet in their head.

Anyone who uses reddit should be surgically sterilized to prevent their stupid from polluting the human gene pool further.

This
> be a couple
> be 45 years old
> woman in menopause
> realize that you reached your career goals long time ago
> don't know what to do with the rest of your life
> realize that you had a child >15 years ago but you decided not to have it
This doesn't end well. I promise you.
The guy will search for a younger woman which is able to bear children and she will end up alone as old catlady.

Sup Forums should collectively adopt orphans and raise them as our own.

I mean seriously, how much does it cost to raise a kid to 18? $200K? $250K?

A thousand Sup Forumstards could collectively raise a child for $11-14 a year each.

It's like watching an entire civilization just choosing to not exist anymore.

Our people are too self centered to invest in procreation, so our nations eventually cease to be.

>breeders

Do people actually use that word as a derogatory term?

Do people do this?

Do some people see reproduction as a stupid, lazy and unintelligent thing?

>Cat´s don´t scream and drain your money like babies do

>People will start calling her selfish. Espically the breeders

Behaviour like this will kill western civilization quicker than before anything else.

To be fair I'd much rather deal with a cat than a child.

I dont give a single fuck what is posted on rebbit. KYS

Let's be honest here for a second. At least this way the kid has a chance

>adobption

On an unrelated note, how in the world is it legal for citizens of a country to adopt orphans from other countries when at the same time there orphans in their country still waiting for a family?

cuck

>especially the breeders
Are these people legit autistic?

It's cheaper and faster to adopt a foreign baby than an American one

They made the right decision

There are many white couples who want kids and can't have them and statistically the majority of these are either moderates or conservatives. Autismos who think their dogs/cats are their "babies" tend to be liberal, which means a liberal baby will be most likely raised by moderate or conservative parents.

This is a good thing

Is it something stupid like cats kill birds so we should tax cat owners for the environmental damage they supposedly do?

adoption and foster care system in America is garbage

I'm ere to reprehmand those trips, cucks can't other cucks cucks.

>only one (1) poster ITT pointing out that OP is a plebbit faggot

Thanks a lot for ruining Sup Forums by allowing plebbit to culturally enrich us Sup Forums.

>reddit

When will you faggots realize you're not wanted here?

They do exist. I have a friend like that who has been trying to "redpill" me on childcare for years.

You should make daily tread on reddit reminding them how awfull they are for abandoning their kid.

>>implying that we are not a shitty hivemind ourselves

Shame they could not abort.

Remove traitorous weak genes out of the population.

>being an orphan
>being raised by people who virtue signal abandoning their kid on reddit
Pick one

We're so far gone now, what the fuck.

You dare question the will of kek?

>that entire sub

Fucking hell lads, God is dead and we have killed him.

Literally nothing wrong with this

Im game

> too late to abort since I was already 24 weeks along
Wait, she didn't realize that she is pregnant for 6 fucking months?
She didn't notice that she doesn't get her period anymore for half a year?

Fat

Good news. These people are breeding themselves out of existence. Their faggotry will end with their deaths.

Can I have the baby? I'm infertile.

How fat are you to only realize you're pregnant at 6 months?

I just think of the old burger lady who microwaved her cat.Nothing to see here.

They are clearly mentally disabled so the child is better off.

Yes. Fags that dishonor themselves. And those MGTOW fags. And reddit fags. And actual fags.

only gay people at first, at least by the early 90s when the culture first started to tolerate them openly

the fact that a straight couple with means are using it shows the depths of self-delusion people will go to to rationalize their behaviour

>Parents giving up their child in favor of cats
>Redditors cheering them on for that decision
I feel like this is the image we should use when people inevitably try to claim the west isn't becoming ridiculously degenerate. Fuck.

Holy shit they actually think they are being persecuted

It already is. Couple that with welfare paying niggers to have more kids and you can see why America's white population will cease to be in a hundred years.

>captcha: stop stop

Why censoring the user names, user?

I feel so bad for the child, it's going to be on his mind for as long as he lives once he finds out the truth later in life, ugh

Fuck off you fucking plebbit cunt
Stop linking that shit here, we already know reddit is fucking dangleberries tier
LINKING REDDIT DOESN'T MAKE YOU BETTER IT JUST SHOWS US YOU GO THERE GET OUUUUUUUUUUUT

I hope the baby gets adopted by a loving family and never finds out what selfish cunts their biological parents were. If I was the adoptive parents I would make up a good story.

Considering the character of the parents being adopted is probably one of the better things that'll happen to it.

If you didn't abandon Our Lord you would still be under a Christian Order, and this whore would be dead buy you chose atheism instead , serve you right.

Imagine being in homes your entire life, deciding to hunt down who gave birth to you only to found out they didn't want you cause they had cats already.

Well, the cats were first, so i guess it's the right thing to do desu senpai.

I fully support them. First, the fact that they'd do this means they're likely complete liberal, life-ruining faggots... Secondly, I'd bet the couple adopting it probably can't have kids of their own, are pro-life and not Democrats. So I applaud the birth parents.

This might be satire guys. Which sub was it on?

This. You will never EVER see nonwhites doing something like this or posting in a "childfree" subreddit

Childfree, probably not satire that sub is full of bitter nutjobs

The cost is often upwards of a million

Literally only white women do this shit.

You will never find an African or Asian woman who doesn't want you to fill up her pussy with your seed and give her babies.

r/childfree

Reading some of the shit there, it's disgusting.

>My gaming PC makes me happy whenever I look at it, and it doesn't make loud, irritating noises or release a stream of sewage on a daily basis.

Yes a gaming PC is more important than passing on your genes and continuing your lineage. And we wonder why we're getting overrun by the third world

I would rather adopt than have kids of my own. Forcing a new consciousness to be born into this world is always ethically questionable and ultimately a huge gamble on their wellbeing, whereas giving a genetically strong white kid a chance for a proper childhood and good life can never be a bad thing.

Does this make me a cuck?

This. When that happens then she'll finally try to get in contact with her kid when he's already grown. I hope for his sake she doesn't find him so he can still have some hope that his parents were good and didn't abandon him for fucking cats.
Seriously fuck these people.

I feel like this is what happens when you let straight people rule.

We demand so many behaviors from people at virtual gunpoint, but god forbid it should be demanded of you to raise your own kid, at your own expense, in a loving and supportive environment.

It's time to open the camps.

They have nothing worth passing on they're fucking beta Redditors I'd prefer they keep their shit genes out of the pool

I just don't see anything wrong. Try as you might Sup Forums but there is nothing wrong with this. hurr shes gonna regret it. eh maybe but that is not set in stone like its the only future for them.

Käki kukkuu. Cuck cuck.

Can you imagine having your biological parents giving you up because they loved their fucking cats more than you? I pray that kid never finds out his parents reason for that.

At least they're producing white kids, whether they take care of it or not. What are you doing besides masturbating to cartoons?

kids are annoying and cats are pricks

both of her options were garbage

Still: It's hard for the rest of the world to raise abandoned children. Fight everyday. Turn the abandoned children into Children of the Nation. Go to orphanages and help the kids.

Also this. This isn't a meme page on FB

Atleast they didn't kill it, the child will grow up, hopefully have kids of his own too.

Let me guess they are also vegan/atheist as well. Many such cases!

>found out at 24 weeks
What the fuck? How huge is this faggot's landwhale wife?

I'll get banned by the Sup Forums mods for violating the rules.

They're liberals, this is a good thing. Only 70% of white liberal women bother to have kids compared to 90%+ of conservative women and 80% of moderate women.

Or if we assume that Sup Forums could collectively raise a few hundred thousand dollars we could start a small corporation and build up from there until we've got something worth a few million dollars, which would be a better investment since we'd probably have salaries and be able to support families.

I hope none of those plebbit fags ever have children. Ever.

>especially the breeders
You wouldn't exist without "breeders" (i.e. normal non-mentally ill people).

>don't see anything wrong

How about the fact they have created life out of their own voluntary actions, and have pushed the responsibility and burden of raising that child onto the wider society?

The child they put up for adoption does not just disappear into thin air. They will probably grow up in a shitty care system, unless they are extremely lucky and get adopted by a normal family. Chances are they will get picked up by a fag couple and will be on hormone therapy at 11.

stfu shithead

I'd agree but their shitty cuck genes are still worth more than all the nigger criminals who have no qualms reproducing.