First it was newspaper, then it was radio, then it was TV, then it was video games

First it was newspaper, then it was radio, then it was TV, then it was video games...

How long do we have until God's chosen start infecting anime?

Anime is the infection.

They're already dubbing the english version and including minor changes to drive their agenda.
Nothing stops the jew

>impling modern moe shit isnt purely jewish subversion

NEVER

this

>2017
>falling for nihilism and escapism

Anime is fuckin stupid and gay

fucking kike don't touch my japanese cartoons

I can't wait for the degenerate loli weeb fappers to get BTFO. Fapping to cartoons of kids is degenerate.
DEUS VULT

Anime is a broad term and it does have some redeeming features
If (((they))) do infect it, it will die and little of value will be lost

The Jews fear the samurai

Just stick with gay anime, OP. That way you'll be safe from that taint, aka girl germs. Best to keep absolutely separate.

it has already happened

Isn't there already an anime of a nigger-asian half breed trying to get through school without being bullied?

Can't find it on google.

GAS THE WEEBS

Luckily the Jew fears the samurai.

PURGE THE WEEBS

>How long do we have until God's chosen start infecting anime?

You're already too late.

>typical leaf post

>How long do we have until God's chosen start infecting anime?
Pretty much impossible since jews can't really disguise themselves as asians like they already do with europeans.

>jew isn't a 10/10 handsome god
>it's not spelled goy
definitely not the work of jews

jews hate anime. it doesn't allow their racemixing propaganda, marxism, and idealizes women in a way that hurts all the progress they've made in 200 years.

if you like 2d and hate 3d then how can women control you? if women can't control you how can the jew control you? it's cause jews and women are working together that they dominate. women or jews alone are weak and easy to take care of.

proof of my point.