What really happened to WL on October 17

Continued thread from It was growing large and I suspected it was going to be archived soon anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=n0FesrS2Nio
youtube.com/watch?v=NG-LATBZNBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Screenshot of old OP to bring new people up to speed:

Also, skip through the older thread, a lot of things got covered.

bumping for this shit

Bump

if meme digit.s then Assange is kill

Kek give us answers

this JTRIG + CIA fanfic timeline is creeping me out, tbqh.

Regarding the CTR shills, David Brock spent an extra 40 million on CTR so expect the shilling to get worse on this site. Especially since we've been going after his boyfriend.

praise kek for granting Assange protection

how do you know he spent another 40?

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

"Brock groups set $40 million budget to fight Trump"

back on track Sup Forums

lot of shilling lately but we still have the reins.

>>Next phase is to gain snowdens/assanges freedom.

thx

C.G.I. Audio And Visual are complete. There is no chance of winning against Monolithic Monopolies. Yes. All future Generations will suffer the same way that you did. It's always been this way. If there is blood doesn't the same strongest minds and bodies (despite their Spirit lacking) control everything. The world is evil and there's nothing we can do against it.

ayy Kek is with Assange, but for how long?

They were Agents from the beginning.

Shut up

Except fight it. It seems like we're involved in a war that has stretched back throughout humanity.

Assange is kill.

last digit is number of years Assange has left

9 pls kek

Can we talk about the Julien Assange Q & A video. Has anyone pointed out any kind of CGI doctoring from that one? Have their capabilities at rendering a cgi Julien Assange improved?

Compare it to Hollywood rendering of Princess Leia in the new Star Wars movie. Is it the same technology?

This is not the thread for Kek worship.

>The world is evil and there's nothing we can do against it.

I transmute dark into light.

We are only lost when you submit.

I know I keep banging on, but surely I must be tripping the fuck out.

There is about 10/15 posts in the previous thread stating how all of a sudden they now believe Assange is kill from reading that thread.

I am sorry but it seems like complete bollox to me.

There is way much more evedince pointing toward Assange being fine than not, even though we need to keep villigant.

Is Hannity in on the plot? Trump? Reddit? Kids? Wife? Friends? Lawyer's? Wikileaks staff? Ecuador Embassy? are they all keeping a straight face and denying that Assange has been kidnapped and is currently being tortured to death, without wanting anyone to know?

Deadman switch is called deadman for a reason.

Look, he has some serious shit that a lot of powerful people are shitting themselves over, and will do anything to discredit Wikileaks and turn people against them.

There is some truth to this, but I sincerely hope you are not saying he's dead. The man is alive just a hostage at the moment.

Someone save before mods take this down. BUMP

Software And Technology. The stronger the Tech more capable software engineers can program more complex programs.

Reposting this because

all they need is this

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

With more widespread knowledge, trump could pardon snowden.

the problem is there was alot of propaganda and im afraid trump isnt too well informed.

Snowden really is a patriot though.
Grew up in SC his whole senpai is military and when he was confronted with ((them)) he didnt run and hide... he endangered his family and friends lives and gave up his life with a woman and a 6 figure job to save to the american public.

Remember...
They all called us paranoid before snowden...

the scary thing is we weren't even on the same spectrum..

orwells 1984 was just a nursery rhyme in comparison lol

Right. I don't doubt the capabilities of this software. I've seen it demonstrated. I guess what I'm asking, has anyone noticed any digital anomalies on the latest video.

another option: the gov neutralized Wikileaks because the info could damage world order. Complete and utter chaos might ensue from possible damaging info.

Remember what FBI user said.

My guess is that now that Trump's in charge, there's no need to blow up the entire establishment.

>Assange is a body double he's really in antarctica and the deadman switch went off and released the key to the corrupted insurance files which are compromised into the bitcoin blockchain look at this transaction from 2070 guys trust me
stop larping

Why would Assange not release everything he had as soon as he got it?

Not really, just scale issues and shadow problems.

Thanks for your worthless post.

That was asked last thread and discussed. Copying and pasting my response:

I largely agree. You're not only playing a chessgame with an opponent with many more pieces than you, but worse still, you don't even know what some of those pieces do, much less they exist until they make their move.

Dump and disappear seems more and more like the sensible thing to do if you're in possession of major leaks. Saying or suggesting what you have only implies you're giving much larger/more powerful adversaries to come up with a game plan to stop you.

NEW ASSANGE INTERVIEW
youtube.com/watch?v=n0FesrS2Nio

Yep. Seen this before. Anyone know if there's some form of counter software or any visual clues available to countering this?

I'm one of the posters from the last thread who said he was starting to believe that WL is compromised.

I don't know how to explain the collar morph, or the distinct change in tone of the WL twitter account starting in October. Why did the PGP change?

Why won't they just give proof of life? There's something very weird going on, even if he isn't dead or captured.

His name is Robert Paulson.

What happened with the 'HELP' thing that I saw on here about a month ago

A series of Tweets with misspelled words or bad grammar etc that spelled something out.

Same smooth cgi face and same suit and blue tie.

Hmmmm....

Really tingles your neuronal matter....

I'm completely new to this whole fucking fiasco but I figured it gives him some kind of weapon/protection/bargaining chip while fucking with the powers that be.

Plants get their energy from the Sun and the creatures of our planet eat the plants and are eaten by other creatures. An apex predator is a hunter that is not eaten by any other creature on our planet.

We call the creatures capable of producing their own energy from an outside source Producers. We call the ones that consume that energy Consumers.

We are dealing with Apex Predators. Apex Predators aren't eaten. When their Body undergoes devastating damage. They decompose and the nutrients in their body return to the Soil.

The Reddit AMA was supposed to be proof of life. Did anything weird happen in there?

This.

The Assange isn't kill.
They are both hiding out till the fallout clears.

(insert 3 letter intel org) are at a digital arms race with (insert other 3 letter intel org) and it's highly believed that wikileaks has been compromised via the NA DNS that obama gave away...

>What happened with the 'HELP'

there were a lot of errors in latests tweets at the time.
Someone just decided to take out relevant misspelled letters that aligned to something like "help him".

> (OP) #
>another option: the gov neutralized Wikileaks because the info could damage world order. Complete and utter chaos might ensue from possible damaging info.
>Remember what FBI user said.
>My guess is that now that Trump's in charge, there's no need to blow up the entire establishment

The globalists only need ONE MORE SHOT and they got us. The federal government has to be mostly liquidated or that's a wrap when the next Obama happens. We can't grow dependent on philosophers kings. We can't let the Presidency loom over us like a god. And the public must absolutely get on our level. Commence 1777.

And the green screen background. I think a good test for legitimacy is if Assange shows some emotion. That would be hard for an actor to replicate.

Digging 'em digits!

His audio is all over the place.

Just for the hell of it, let's assume the idea that he is dead is a lie propagated by other parties.

How could we turn that into an advantage for us? How could we use that idea for our own purposes?

trips.

either way..
The wikileaks vessel has played it's role.

Now is the time to pay back these two men who have gracously sacrificed so.

They aren't really predators, more like territorial den mothers that have forgotten where their caves are.

I didn't see his most recent AMA, but I don't see how that would be a proof of life. We need video evidence of Assange without any CGI trickery and we need him to directly address what's been going on over the last few months.

I also remember there being very odd police activity outside the embassy in October, I'll try to pull up that information because I don't remember the exact details

turn him into the biggest 21st century martyr spurring tons of cyber hacking and overall movements?

In biology, regeneration is the process of renewal, restoration, and growth that makes genomes, cells, organisms, and ecosystems resilient to natural fluctuations or events that cause disturbance or damage. Every species is capable of regeneration, from bacteria to humans. Regeneration can either be complete where the new tissue is the same as the lost tissue, or incomplete where after the necrotic tissue comes fibrosis.

You could use it to spurn on digital anarchy.

But that's not really an advisable course at this point in time.

He shows a little at 6:37.

It already has been.

I've been under the impression he's had hired hands sent his way if you catch my drift.

He wont be safe again till he's back to a western nation.

I've seen videos of neural nets learning to talk, and form words and sentences. This Assange video is strangely reminiscent of that.

Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=NG-LATBZNBs

Obviously Assanges voice is far closer to sounding real, but I can't help but draw parallels. Something seems off, and its lacking some natural element to it.

I'd like to hear what you guys think.

I'm not tech savvy but Assange goes into detail on Reddit about the PGP and how it's basically a ridiculous way of proof of life. (He explains better)

The change first happened when his internet got cut off, and he explains on Reddit that a number of people have access to Wikileaks Twitter.

He also says that Wikileaks is a lot bigger than himself. He has trusted people around the world doing just as much work.

Coming to the window sets a bad president as he will have the shills demanding him come to the window for proof of life every other day. He has explained this too.

Live feed Q&A, come on man. How the fuck can you fake that. Seriously.

Makes you question the whole world is fucked up

I was on the fence about the CIA plot, it could have been a ruse to make people stop leaking, or it could be true and Assange is dead.

This post convinced me that Assange is dead. Like jesus fucking christ why would they send rookies in to Sup Forums with no training or acclimatisation?

Lurk the fuck more GCHQ. You are terrible. Put your fattest, neckbeardiest IT guy on the computer so I can have a real challenge trying to play spot the alphabet agency intern.

He did a live feed Q&A every fucker that was logged in could ask questions and watch him reply. He talked about many current events.

Please watch it.

Okay now lets assume the idea he is alive is a lie, how do we use that? It's harder to answer for me, because we would be wed to all of WL's future releases.

Perhaps he is actually more useful if people believe he is dead?

>please clap

poking his head up, at such a confusing time would certainly only provide his enemies with a bullseye

can you give us a link or baka

>, how do we use that?

let him keep doing his thing I suppose

It was done as a livestream, findable on Twitch.

does he usually talk with his hands so much like hes doing in that?

Technology is Black Magic. Isn't replication of Species traits illegal by some Divine code or something.

The whole point of this is to discredit Wikileaks. I hope you all realize that.

This is what the bluepillers have been doing since the beginning. Why should we believe it now?

Julian is just the figurehead for Wikileaks. Even if he were to be dead (which I don't believe for a minute), publishing would continue.

just imagine the capability of a much larger neural net with supercomputers....

bump

You 2 bob cunt. Didn't answer none of my questions.

Explain why Hannity, wife, kids, lawyer'S, staff, Embassy and so on would not tell a fucking soul he has not been kidnapped and currently being tortured like a pig.

If you can explain that, I promise you I will 100000% believe that he has been kidnapped and Wikileaks is compromised.

>>No.108859578

what you are referring two seperate technologies.... "machine learning" and "voice synth"(robotic voice) both of which are instructions from a programmer...

AI isn't real and won't be real till a computer is sentient to build one. (chicken and the egg scen)

Everything is a interpeted task.

What you suggest is way beyond any possibility for atleast 20+ years

CIA interfering with Julian Assange's interviews who knows

You got it. Through in a multi-billion dollar budget that affords word class hardware and talent, and you have orders of magnitude more capability.

There is a lot of circumstantial evidence that has no other ways to interpret it, and there has never been any other explanation otherwise. At what point do you stop calling everything coincidental?

If Assange is alive it gives the CIA (you) the credibility factor in future releases. A GCHQ intern, probably the one I just pointed out was legit arguing that we should no longer scrutinise wikileaks documents and just accept them because they're 100% credible so far.

I would suggest coordinating with the London team and suggest that they stop undermining arguments from Langley in the same thread.

The problem with the theory is that only the face is mapped. Why then does there appear to be a graphical glitch with Assange's tie when this area of the body isn't even used in the tech?

JA Reddit AMA with time stamps.

https://
youtu.be/GWCQmQ8wjv0

As above so below. The transcendental energy that's not understood is being used by evil forces. When tools should aid not trick Mankind.

meant for

refering to "neural nets"

In the last video the sharp hand movements were used as an ineffective distraction to the presumably unfixable CGI fuck ups in the same frames.

they captured or eliminated a lot of the infrastructure and manpower behind wikileaks this last election cycle, including their lawyers. i'm assuming publishing will continue but only to further the agenda of whoever took it over.

Well, John Jones was thrown in front of a train.

His mentor/WL founder died shortly afterwards.

Link does not work

It's driving me insane. Surely the whole thread cannot be cucked. You are the only other person that is seeing through the bullshit on here atm.

I'm sure a whole team of shills has got together on here at the same time with the intent of creating and taking over a thread to discredit Wikileaks.

They are abvoisly worried about something.

We are pieces on a Divine Chessboard. Do we have our own Will. Are we programmed to think that. We aren't made of some special incomprehensible matter. We can be studied. Our fears wants needs. Are we that easily put down on a Recorder and Duplicated.

For evil to win it only requires good men to do nothing.

What proof of life should we be satisfied by?
I'll tell you what: if they do transfer him with a hood over his head, I will believe you. I don't see Julian accepting a hood.

>They are abvoisly worried about something.

Trumps tax returns leak

I see you've read my post history and discovered how to trigger me. Well played intern, I would salute you if they weren't so fucking ham fisted.

As for your puerile questions yes spooky government agencies can and do have and use ways and means of silencing people.

Neural nets aren't a thing as I said before...

example:
robot what what's 4+4?
(preditermined answer)

a computer is merely a repeater of instructions.

and to modulate someones voice in real time is literally impossible in real time.

let alone sound like a real person (alexa cortana okgoogs ect)

Do you guys even Linux/UNIX?

You guys need to lay off the dope seriously...

that filename

I've just watched the new Assange video and I have to say it's pretty convincing. He has a few emotional points, and his body language flows with what he's saying, and he even rubs his nose at one point! If that's CGI, then we're fucked.

A couple things off. There were sound glitches almost every 20 seconds or so. Not sure if that was just the video. It wasn't just when Assange talked, but for the other guy too.

Some things that have me doubtful...
Why the fuck would Assange compare himself to being like Hillary in a way?

He kinda backtracks and says that she went too far with the Libya thing... but did he forget about all the pizzagate stuff too?

And that's the real issue. Why not one word about pizzagate or pedophilia? Why are we still avoiding that issue?

Alefantis' friend posted this. Been waiting for an opportunity to drop it. Fuck CTR.