Trump will bring back manufacturing jo-

Trump will bring back manufacturing jo-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
marshallbrain.com/manna1.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh look, yet another reason not to take unskilled workers that will only draw welfare and contribute jack shit.

We need people to maintain those robots

Shut the fuck up faggoy fuck
Duck you and your shit bait thread
Seriously fuck pol bunch of inbred niggers on here

Yeah and probably another reason not to offer abort for poorest and the dumbest so the future niglet/whitetrash/2poor4school generation can't get any jobs

Great thinking from the new america!

None of the significantly fewer people who can and are needed to maintain those robots are the same people those robots replace.

T H I S
H
I
S

Also I don't know about the US, but the argument they always make here is "we need immigrants because their taxes pay for the ageing population's pensions!"

WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE IMMIGRANTS GET OLD?! WHO'S GOING TO PAY THEIR PENSIONS?!

I mean... HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE

DID YOU THINK THIS THROUGH FOR LIKE TWO FUCKING SECONDS

A hundred people are needed to operate and maintain this line of production. Even more are in other factories producing the spare parts and consumables needed.

Also: cheaper car mean people will spend their money on something else.

True.. and eventually the robots will take care of and maintain the other robots. It will be cute.

It's an argument for old people. You don't understand how hard boomers do not care about what will happen in 40 years.

what a great excuse to purge neets and non whites! :)

Do robots make the parts for those robots?

Machines are good. If they offer a net profit over manual labor then they should be used. The only issue to worry about is the wealthy pocketing all the money.

If wageslaves are no longer a a good enough way of distributing the wealth to the poor then other means of wealth distribution must be used.

I do, I'm going to the stars!

You're confusing "repair" and "maintain" with "write the coding for" stupid ass leaf

sorta. People like me sit in 3d modeling software all day, designing the machines hardware. We then send those files off to various machines that cut out the parts, and those parts are either assembled by hand, or by automation. I use to be a zetgeist retard, but over time as I learned about economics and how shit actually works, I realized that people will always have some new shit they want to buy, make, or sell. There's always some new tech that no one knew they wanted until they see it coming out.
20 years ago, no one knew they wanted a modern smartphone. But when it came out on the market, everyone knew it was something they wanted in their hands.

For every machine there needs a technical support expert.

I just created like a bajillion jobs with that one statement.

+90% of today immigrants are students or high skilled workers anyway

we just got a brand new factory making japanese robots

if robots are taking jobs simply make robots

>It will be cute.
For a while.

But he says he will right on this executive order...

FFS I meant to reply to OP

fuck you

Older generations dont give a shit about the future. They are milking the system for all its worth. These fucks will not retire and if they do they just go somewhere else to collect the pension plus a paycheck. They got thiers or so they think.

In a few years their pensions will be on the chopping block. We will happily take every penny for how they treated the younger folks. We should repeal age discrimination laws. Anyone that comes to retirement age needs to gtfo and make way.

You'd be surprised how much it takes to keep that shit going. It's done for speed, accuracy and quality not because it's much cheaper than humans.

>since robot arms will increasingly exist in the future, all manufacturing should be done in china, forever

>tfw they will be maintained by other robots

lel

britfaggot

of course thoughs are all the ones the come in legally, immigration to a foreign nation is a tough sell when ur an unskilled worker.

Not that much though.

Like one big game of Factorio.

Robots making robots making robots...

someone needs to shop that one dude from the big bang in the back round

Screw drivers BTFO! All screws must be turned in China because of this new technology!

I would rather have high tech factories employing 25 people (plus hundreds of ancillary jobs to design, build, maintain, program, finance, insure the factory) than no factory

Don't people don't get how capatlism works they just want their gibs oh I mean basic income

Fucking crypto-commies

If all jobs are eliminated and robots do everything, money will lose it's value. The only reason humans would exist is to drain resources. The Matrix will happen. Head my warning.

Robots can't do everything. There are serious limits to what they can do. Trust me, my dad probably installed the Fanuc robots in that picture.

Until artificial intelligence, there won't be a fully automated economy.

fuck off

Why don't you go eat baked beans and watch a bunch of foot fairies on the TV you fucking Bong.

If we ever got to that point. The fundamental nature of how we live would be different

It's like comparing modern capitalism to Bronze Age palace economies or to hunter gatherer tribes

If we get to a point of efficiency that robots do 99.9% of what we need to survive and thrive then we will basically be feudal lords ruling over robot armies

Our entire society will be so fundementaly different it's not even worth caring about

Any fund that requires new members to pay benefits is a pyramid scheme.

So multinationals moved their factories to China, not because of their cheap labor but their machines?

Maintenance technician here. Those fuckers fall apart often and is why I work shitload if overtime. Same with CNC.

No it's not - old people have been voting against immigration in their DROVES

It's an argument that only naïve millennials could ever be fooled by

Again you are wrong - like I just said above, old people ARE VOTING AGAINST IMMIGRATION

It's only the naïve millennials who actually buy the illogical argument

Robots already build more robots. They literally shut the lights off and go home while the factory is still running. It's pretty rad.

Also, they have their factory at the base of Mt. Fuji, Code Geass style.

We need to seize the production of money and then we can just print all the money we need and give it to everyone, and we can live like Kings.

Ridiculous no one has ever thought of this.

Those factories still require workers
Just less than before

faggot

but who builds robots?

Even if 0 American jobs are created, it is far better to encourage manufactures to advance automation technologies than it is to encourage employment billions of 3rd world sweat shop workers.

Advanced technology, pioneered by us, will benefit them too in the long run. Sweatshop workers only stagnate the advancement of our civilization.

AMERICA SHOULD HAVE ALL THE COOL ROBOT FACTORIES NOT THE NIGGER CHINKS

Robots.

This is essentially the plan of communists. They're morons.

t. Mugabe

How many auto workers are employed in Mexico, where 90% of production ends up in Canada and USA, 10s of thousands, and each of those jobs creates a handful of jobs producing parts.

Robots only do the welding and paint, everything else is done by human

>(you)

ROBOTS ARE TAKING ALL OF OUR JOBS
>WE STILL NEED TO ALLOW AGGRESSIVE IMMIGRATION TO FILL JOBS THAT ROBOTS WON'T

>Until artificial intelligence, there won't be a fully automated economy.

Machine vision will bring in a new paradigm long before artificial intelligence, simply being able to work off 'sight' instead of a fixed set of positions and coordinates will drastically increase the versatility of automation.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

We do. They're not as cool as the Japanese one because US regulations regarding power plants.

Basically, Fanuc runs its own power plant since the Fukushima disaster, just so they don't have to stop making robots. Not allowed here in the states because of Obummer.

Creative Destruction != wage dumping, ya ninny

rrreeee

Who's going to maintain the robots?

I think eventually there's going to have to be a period between now and full automation where automation is restricted or else there's gonna be a class crisis

>WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE IMMIGRANTS GET OLD?! WHO'S GOING TO PAY THEIR PENSIONS?!

Just get more immigrants, duh

nigger

Don't believe the PR campaign. Most if not all of those seeing robots work like shit and are very situational. Not to mention how expensive they are currently. They work at a speed that can only be described as glacial.

Even a dindu who didn't pass highschool is more proficient then they are currently.

>he actually believes this

There's always the army

>inb4 drones
No what's going o happen is each side kills the others drones and then starts fighting because nobody in their right mind is going to surrender because of drone losses with 0 human casualties

Barring that I'll become a criminal and just kill for my basic needs

Yeah, the whole "no need to abandon fake trade outsourcing since robots will take all the jobs immediately anyway" meme is fucking dead on arrival.

Obama brought hi-tech jobs, and Trump brings back manufacturing. Why hate?

automation = specialized jobs, more productivity
more productivity = more money for company
more money = more factories
more factories = more jobs for specialized people, more money, less jobs for useless people

>checked
Welp Kek wills it, time for you to become nigger supreme and kill and rob people to survive. Better remove all of your body hair, melt off your finger tips, and remember to maturbate/piss BEFORE you go to wherever you plan on committing said crimes, to make sure no one catches you

Eternal Anglo strikes again I see

Like 1 each 20 robots

>Not to mention how expensive they are currently.
>currently.

While I hate to use it as an example the original iphone wasn't even released 10 years ago yet.

>+90% of today immigrants are students or high skilled workers anyway
*leans into microphone*
Wrong.

Automation shouldnt replace jobs it should make the jobs of workers easier.

Or that's how I've heard the argument.

Won't this just increase the amount of engineering gigs while manual laborers decrease?

If you're job can be made obsolete find a different job

>old people have been voting against immigration in their DROVES

>List of Anti-immigration presidents in the past 50 years:
Trump

Then that replacement job will be made obsolete.
Then the next one.
Then the next one.
Then the next one.
Until eventually there are none left and everyone is forced into government welfare, at which point the Government is free to be totalitarian as fuck.

An incentive for people to work harder and complain less.

Well, there is a reason they take muslims who have 10+ children instead high skilled cucks from civilized countries who don't even procreate anymore

this madman has to be stopped

>build a Ford plant in mexico
>n n no humans will work there, trust me!!!

He's already forcing companies to move to America, he's based.

the answer is genocide of brits in their homeland

the immigration will never stop -liberals

Its funny to see idiots whove never worked in factories talk about factories.
Ive been a MM (Maintenance Mechanic) in car plants and its alot.of human work. 3 shifts dozens on each shift.

Then you have small jobs not economical for robots, moving the car 30ft, installing dash board pieces, interior pieces.

Dont talk shit about factories like you know squat

no.

This is actually why people should be advocating for welfare programs, UBI etc. We will get to a point where virtually any job is obsolete and we will be extremely good at creating wealth/material goods... first to go of course are the blue collar jobs that White American Males are working, then very low skilled service industry, most driving jobs.... I always find this cognitive dissonance on the part of the Trump supporters interesting, on one hand they fear for their livelihoods from low skilled immigrants on the other hand they don't fear for their livelihoods/protection from those who control the means to easily replace their jobs with AI and machinery.

It's very strange.

Wow, seems like your job is very very important. Moving cars 30 feet, not many people can do this.

I hate these comments about how robots are going to completely replace the human element in the factory.
Do people realize how much these things cost?
What infastracture you need to install on the factory to make its run properly and make it worth while?
And what happens when youve completed an order and now your doing something completely different?
When you are making millions of something, robots are worth while.
Smaller production jobs in the 100-1000s area are too small to justify automating the entire process

Not everyone is capable of becoming engineers. It's already bad enough, American engineers are 90% retards.

You'll call them and tell them that their schematics call for a polytetrahedron to be inserted in a triangular hole behind 6 other parts which must remain in position and all they'll say is: Correct

That's when 'field engineering' with lots of self-tapping screws comes into play.

There are simply jobs that are disappearing due to automatization. What we need to do is create new types of jobs.

>This is actually why people should be advocating for welfare programs

That's not the point.
If everyone is on "UBI" or welfare, then there's not going to be any way that people can, or will want to revolt against a totalitarian government. The people will be left to suffer while the rich, the politicians, the jews giggle with their newfound power.

marshallbrain.com/manna1.htm

Enjoy your 6-by-8 terrafoam cell for the rest of your life, goyim.

I wish I could auto filter every combination of this post.

It also ignores efficiency and technological advancement

By their logic we would all be better off with no tech doing everything by hand

Yet somehow we have billions of people all of which have the capacity to do what a whole village would do every day and we all manage to work just fine

Is this a real issue in the first world? Because no factory here is fully automatized and I bet it will take decades if not centuries before that.

Anyways automatization will destroy the consumer class because no jobs for the masses, this removes the need of a consumer based economy, thus removing the need of mass production making robots less profitable. In the end the market shrinks, making high specialized jobs less wanted (so say goodbye to that dream of every citizen with a masters degree)

I see no solution to this problem though because you can't regulate that unless you go full commie, but at the same time it will destroy capitalism.

The picture is showing a single step in an EXTREMELY deep and broad manufacturing process. You know why cars are the benchmark for a good industry right?
>lots of manufacturing steps
>lots of different inputs needed
>lots of supporting industries needed
>lots of smaller manufacturers needed
>makes tons of dosh
>attracts of kinds of service industries
All for a single plant and you can't automate everything.