Why does she hate him?

Why does she hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/823649498241110016/pu/vid/1280x720/qPSkIl5ECzfYZ2Ro.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=BMiJo5uugis
theslot.jezebel.com/melania-trump-definitely-loves-her-husband-and-is-very-1791531766
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his dick is way too big

She just wanted to be a trophy wife. Now her every move will be on blast 24/7 by the media.

Because he's leaving her to parent the kid while he runs off to play God Emperor for 8 years

she wanted to divorce him for the money, but now that he's president she's finding it hard to do.

CLIP IS BACKWARDS

These cunts are astroturfing, press M to mock

fpbp

No, is isn't. Nyet shilling, comrade.

Bring forth the sauce.

This man should not be in charge of nuclear codes. Or military of any kind.

yes it is norcuck

No it's not

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/823649498241110016/pu/vid/1280x720/qPSkIl5ECzfYZ2Ro.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=BMiJo5uugis

Man, Frankie Graham sure is good at speaking backwards.

>he fell for slav women meme

Because she is just a gold digger.
What a surprise...

Why does she hate him?

>praying for his safety

daily reminder that the trump couple's twitter prayers prevented hurricane matthew from destroying based florida

The alternative was worse leaf.
Not as bad as your PM
but thank God you don't have Leaf-Nukes I suppose

like trump wouldn't have a pre-nup; 5D chess newfag

>CLIP IS BACKWARDS

yup

/thread

Even if it's backwards, you can still see her reverting back to classic resting bitchface at the very beginning

hello and welcome to the thread

It's not. She's tired of Barron's shit.

Sage, you boring faggots.

kek

sage and /thread

Sven btfo

/thread

He's a hard man. People like that are inevitably going to be hated from time to time.

isnt this played in reverse?

watch the video yo. as soon as the closet fag next to her starts talking to her you see the "i fucking hate you face".

I seent it!

->

It was during a prayer, so it makes sense she would go back from a smile quickly. She probably believes the Sky God put her as a fucktoy of Freedom.

Leafs should not be in charge of a keyboard. Or internet of any kind.

the clip is backwards and she had been somber because of the praying.

this is my face when people pray

>isnt this played in reverse?

yes

/thread

her claim to the throne is autistic

Yes. Yes. Let the syrup flow through you...

Holy Shit!
Barron hate his dad.
Ivanka hate his father.
Melanie hate his husband.

This is gonna be a long ride.

What is this new psyop? Every fucking time I log onto my malaysian carpet weaving boards' politics section there is a topic asking why Melania doesn't love Trump posted alongside some cherry picked frame from a video where she looks grumpy

"You better not bitch about your hair getting wet while I'm becoming president cunt"

isnt not smiling the norm of people from whatever slavic country shes from?

>all those autists ITT saying it's backwards
lol @ you fucking retards. conspiracy theories everywhere, but too stupid to admit the thing that is cumming right in your face

in this case: she is a whore, he is a rich sugar-daddy and will sell the american people to oil corporations

>the thing that is cumming right in your face

"Ivanka"

she was serious...
trump turns... she smiles
trump turns forward again...
she goes back to being serious

What's the big deal ?!?

In the video he ignores the Bruce Jenner look-a-like and tells Ivanka he's going to fuck the shit out of her later in the White House

i bet he fuck like a 70yo

M

I have ditched faggot-leaf friends irl for saying this exact shit you cucked bitch. Stop parroting cbc talking points...or trolling as a libleaf

Shes a city person and city people voted for Hillary, Only rural people voted for Trump

Slavs smiling is unnatural OP. It is not in our culture really.

She is just really uncomfortable.

This is very telling, but not in the way you imply.

Her face for when Trump turns to face her, is the face that reflects her true feelings towards him. Her face upon his return is the face that reflects her feelings towards EVERYONE else, including Pence, the other kids, and most of all, the undeserving and ultimately ungrateful voters who no nothing of Trump's true sacrifice to date and the sacrifice he has yet to make.

She has resigned herself to the fact that this man feels that he is responsible for all those out there, the voters of Trump, the politicians, republican and democrat, the voters for Clinton, the non-voters - she may be the only one, apart from Trump, that knows the truth - she doesn't share his belief that the people deserve him.

She's right, you know.

Jesus Christ I already forgot how sick I was of her face.

take that back or I will call PETA

ITT: kissless virgins who talk about race mixing with asians on Sup Forums all day

Russians aren't known for their jovial facial expressions.

Because only rural and suburban retards voted for him.

Women only like you if you win the city vote.

>rural and suburban retards

Because cities are renowned for creating masses on intellectuals
Especially our inner-city schools in the US

This

Now she has to do things other than spend his money

she will try anything to get away
just watch

>M: Donald, you promised to release me years ago! This meme has gone too far!
>D: Honey, the memes have only just begun...

This. She wanted a sugar daddy, not a fucking job.

She's the female version of NEET. Now she has to do First Lady stuff and champion a cause. That's a lot of stress for a woman who's made her way in life looking as good as possible.

Because she is a woman.

But more important than "why does she hate him" is: who cares?

>She's the female version of NEET.
it is called "Peggy Bundy"

Goddamn, hadn't thought of this.

Trips of truth.

Barron was doing something, so she told him to cut it out. She doesn't change her face until a bit after Trump has turned.

Fucking pre-nup, tards.

CLIP IS REVERSED YOU BUNCH OF DUMB CUNTS

Hello.

She doesn't hate him, she fears him. You don't really believe President Trump doesn't know how to get a woman under that thumb, do you? He's already laid his pimp hand down with her, nice and hard and only body shots because there are gonna be a lot of fucking cameras.

saged shitty thread she was scolding barron

this is so fucking stupid, people do weird things like this all the time, going from a smile to a serious look.

She's also very "contained" in terms of her emotions and expressions. It's fine.

She looked gorgeous on the 20th, no homo

czech

looks like the horse cocks in mlp hentai i masturbate to everyday

good question
he treats her like shit, that's overt enough
but there is more to it
yeah wasnt happening anyway
trump got divorceraped once, he wont get caught twice, that's precisely why he picked a literal whore, to make sure he stays in control
hmmm that can explain why she hates him
he has something on her that prevents her from acting out like the bitches they all are
random pic... is this a clue?

very nice shlomo i mean slomo
i can see she doesnt just hate him, she's also very sad
sad of not being loved, i assume

No it's not, go watch the inauguration recording.

It looks like she is pissed that Barron keeps swaying and moving around, which is evidenced by her looking down and to her left.

her smile is forced and fake
her reverting to sad face is way too fast, a real smile lingers on

You just know Donald secretly films Melania during her BBC sessions. Well, she knows about it now and she's terrified of being exposed as a BBC cum slut!!

Fuck off with this reversed webm holy shit.

>reverse
Indeed.

something that would shame her toward her family?
worse than being a covergirl two bit whore model?
has to be ghastly yeah
maybe he took her to horrid orgies, or got that material on her
i dont know
maybe a death, some mistake she made that led to death or something
she's slovenian, proud eastern euro stock, she can be coerced through guilt and shame, i bet she's from a good family too

anyway it is pretty ghastly
while crazy hillary fangirls are busy babbling about shit trump didnt actually do or say, they are mostly missing the real flaws in his armor
melania and barron, and his daughters, and his sons even, all are carrying big red flags

hint: melania has redirected her need for love upon barron, that's why he's so autistic, he has way too symbiotic a relationship with mom
trump's older sons are very weak, the lower part of their faces shows it, it also shows a clear hint of self disgust
trump himself has a strength that cenetrs upon his brow, but his jaw is actually weak
he has compensated his weaknesses by sheer will
but that compensation isnt transmitted to his children, the elder sons are broken tbqh

this is still a better picture than clinton's only child that she made with some other guy purely for Bill to be able to run for higher office, or the chimp obongo family come out of test tubes containing Akhenaten's family DNA

but we dont have a strong famalam in trump's, we have a very strong man, a warrior like there are few of them, but his foundation is weak and unbalanced and it shows in his wife and children

also i've been noticing how trump has shown darkness in his body language, and let others take and publish such pictures: the time.com one, and even the official presidential picture carry a weight and a darkness he has to have agreed upon

It's like he felt he deserved the highest honor early on in life but was barred from it and this developed a rebellion and a rage in him
at least that's what his body language says to me these days

when will all these fucking russian shills get the fuck out of here with their alternative facts bullshit. its not REVERSED YOU FUCKING FAKE AND GAY CUNTS!

theslot.jezebel.com/melania-trump-definitely-loves-her-husband-and-is-very-1791531766

;)