German engineering

>German engineering
Let's start Kraut hating thread. I'll start.

Why don't they make wristwatches in England?

They can't figure out how to make them leak oil.

fuck off abdul

t. Ranjeed-Abdulla al Mohamad

Fuck off with your divide and conquer horseshit

Fuck kikeannia.

Why do you hate your germanic cousins?

German industry was a joke early in WW2. They spent way too long on every tank, had a horrible craftsman style production line instead of mass production, and changed models every few dozen tanks.

This was a decent enough production model if you wanted to stay ahead of the technological curve and make the best possible tank year to year, month to month such that you could win any short conflicts that may arise, however it didn't turn out that way. It was a HORRIBLE production model given the Nazi habit of underestimating its enemies and biting off more than it could chew. It got itself into a prolonged war where it was vastly outproduced. outproduced by Britain in planes and pilots, outproduced by Russia in canon fodder and tanks, and outproduced by America in everything.

>daily mirror
Please use actual sources Juan.

>German engineering
>Posts prime example of british manufacturing

>German Engineering
>Buidling the first long range guided missile,
This shit doesnt even deserve a (You)

Yeah we need to stop kissing the huns ass all the time. Theyre the ones who got our whole goal sidetracked.

B-but third reich was flawless!

lol square heads were the ones who had to try to defeat all their white bretheren. If they would have focused on getting jews out of germany they might have really started something instead of failing

german engineering is the best, italian the worst

i work with factory machines

Fuck off, Schlomo

What goal, becoming the Trudeauist Republic of Leafistan?
>lol square heads were the ones who had to try to defeat all their white bretheren.
I'm pretty sure other countries have fought in intra-European wars before.

Plz stop roasting Germany. They are good now

Germans over engineer.
More to go wrong and harder to fix.

>implying the uk's engineering is anywhere near the quality of german engineering
come on now

False flag poster
We stay united! He cannot divide us

It was, but then slavshits ruined it.

>german engineering
>oktoberfest girls
these are the reasons we didn't kill them off

>>italian the worst

Eat my mangusta.