Trump Makes Stupid Decisions. Kills TPP with Executive Order - SAD!

I honestly like Donald Trump but I highly disagree with executive orders. They are undemocratic and authoritarian. I mean he could at least go through Congress. I love Trump and supported him since 2015 but dam is he acting like an Autocrat. If he went through Congress he could have been convinced why the TPP is a good trade deal.

>pic related is what could happen if Trump gets too addicted to executive orders. It could be worse than GADDAFI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

y u mad tho

No you don't, you're a leaf. Stop LARPing.

ya y u mad tho

I'm mad because Donald Trump is acting undemocratic.

You are clearly a leftist

y u mad tho

President Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do when he was running for office.

If that makes the losers think he's being a tyrant, fuck them.

>president trump is signing executive orders
>losers are ok with this

It's a trade deal that wasn't even implemented yet. Why the fuck would he need to do anything other than an executive order?

Sooorreeee, but y u mad?

>president trump is signing executive orders

to undo Obummer's executive orders

GTFO retard

Leaf, we need EO to balance out the branches. All three weigh each other out, if the Legislative or judicial asked trump before they did anything, or other way around, that would completely disregard our system

>TPP
>good trade deal
Pick one.

This man should not be in charge of nuclear codes. Or military of any kind.

Because maybe Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, and other Congress people disagreed, he never got their opinion

That's what you have congress for retard

>TPP
>Good
You're mentally ill, it's corporate fascism

Executive branch is to execute the orders of Congress, not the other way around.

The first 100 days are the most important, he will stop after those days have passed

TPP blows, it shafts the US to the benefit of small countries. Fuck all of you for trying to take advantage.

TPP is corporate fascism, all it is is a way for the United States to steal resources from Canada and East Asia. Same with NAFTA. It's simply American imperialism.

honestly Canada, you should probably ask yourself why America's policies have so much control over your life and then work to change that.

the faggotry is getting old

>nobody liked the TPP
>trump ends it son Now they like it

Kind of like
>trump loved by Hollywood and the media
>in Cameos and award shows and tv shows in the 80's and 90's
>trump gets into politics and he is suddenly and evil racist monster

Giggles the niggle

The leaf is right, unless there is a plan to replace TPP. The trade deal was shabby, but we needed the connections with these countries.

Now China will capitalize on the fact that we would now be seeking bi-lateral trade deals. Soon the chinks will beat us all

>work to change that
Sure one broke person with mental health issues is going to alter geo-political politics so much that Canadian dollars become world reserved currency.

>more fucking concern trolling
lol
also

>leaf

Why? We didn't have them before why do we need them now?

You're actually retarded for liking the TPP, you're ill.

From Slick Willy to Obummer, every president pumped out a plethora of executive orders in the first weeks of taking office. This is a way to make the voters feel content and pave the way to an eventual second term - not that a faggotcracy like Canada would understand.

"Hi, im canadian and im so delusional i think my opinion is relevant."
Sage

Concern troll

Ass pained liberals the saga

You're literally retarded. Even Washington and Jefferson passed executive orders, the very first presidents.

You liberal snowflakes are actually stupid, get off my thread.

TPP was already dead in Congress.

Trump just put the final nail in the coffin is all.

>tpp is awesome
You win the retard cake

>TPP
>Awesome
It's literally corporate fascism, you're mentally ill.

Then you shouldn't be so butthurt it's dead now, should you?

So the US is trying to get the upper hand in the world economic game and that's facism?
He's doing what he thinks will make the country stronger. He recognizes that the military industrial complex worked well but isn't anymore. Truth politics make it harder to be evil and the US doesn't actually want to have to make false flags but they have to stay economically powerful so they can maintain a powerful military. He's playing a different kind of political game than previous presidents.

I think the only thing I'm really confident about is this will be either an extraordinarily good president or atrociously bad. Definitely not just status quo.

China is one won-ton shy of collapsing. We'll be fine.

Anyone else notice the shills are trying to recycle the old, "as a former Trump supporter, I am now a Cruz missile" type of posts?

I've seen a good number of posts like OP's lately where they claim to be former Trump supporters but not any longer because of things he's done and I can't help but add the Cruz missile line at the end of each of their posts lol.

>reading comprehension not found
Don't be so blown by the wind leaf, that's in all ways what I implied

Rakes are for pussies.

>but dam is he acting like an Autocrat

NO
FUCKING
SHIT
SHERLOCK.

>low quality bait
>leaf
color me surprised

This is a conservative funded lie and a pathetic attempt to snatch the delegates.

Actually I should

Ok well I'm different because i am a CURRENT trump supporter so that debunks you

Yes actually, USA stealing resources from Canada is ultra-nationalism. A form of fascism

You're a poor troll, you're being banned

did you make this thread yesterday, leaf? i thought we had discussed this issue pretty thoroughly... how donalt is using executive orders to roll back obamers execs. how they are proper to use because they are orders given to exectuive lvl departments that the pres controls without need for congress approval anyway...

Just because Obama is a scum doesn't make it right for Trump to be a scum.

Canada already has it's resources stolen as it is but we haven't seen what the new situation will be for canada.

it doesn't shaft the US. it potentially shafts low skill US workers and companies while rewarding high tech, intellectual property, and pharma companies in the US. oh... it was great for hollywood too.

>it potentially shafts low skill US workers and companies while rewarding high tech, intellectual property, and pharma companies in the US

You mean, awarding jobs that they only accept H1B applicants for?

Amazing!

So basically, he fulfilled another campaign promise. SHOCKER.

heh. we DID do this thread yesterday. you getting paid for this or just an enthusiast? pls let me into your head a bit.

>Now China will capitalize on the fact that we would now be seeking bi-lateral trade deals.

>Soon the chinks will beat us all

kindly ex-fucking-splain yourself

Sure, being a dictator was TOTALLY his slogan

I'm an enthusiast it's all i do all day is post online

>Canadian fails to understand economics
>Picture my surprise

There is nothing wrong with cancelling TPP. The Chinese have acted very irresponsibly over the last 2 decades. Quality control in their products has always been rather poor. There is nothing the Chinese provide that we can't get anywhere else.
Also a friendly reminder that this will actually improve Canada's economy, considering you are one of our largest trade partners.

If you want the tingle of the globalist dick up your ass is that way.

Yeah.

Higher import tariffs, which force US-owned companies to either move their facilities here, or collects taxes for Uncle Sam - what a shaft for the worker.

They can go ahead and raise their prices - then Trump will give a tax credit to a competing company who wants to make an alternative product here in the states - and they know this, that's why the price didn't won't go up.

Prices don't go down when companies export their jobs. They stay the same and the company's profit margin increases.

Now that NAFTA made the heartland broke, no one has enough money to buy their shit, and their margins are about to be lower than if they'd just kept their factories here.

And they know this. That's why Trump will not be kill. They'll piss and moan and get tax incentives to move here - but make no mistake - it's what they want.

Just like climate change. Libtards think there's money to be made by denying it - but the REAL money is in government subsidies for renewable shit. The companies piss and moan - but it's what they want.

They want us to be afraid that import tariffs will fuck us, so they can collect all that government cheese.

Forgot obligatory day of the rake meme

They're executive orders, leaf.

Unlike Canada, our executive office uses them for more than letting more shitskins in to gangrape our daughters, or tripling our "hydro" bill.

Be more jealous.

Whats sad is my corrupt (((government))) wants to salvage it somehow.

Democracy is gay

>Autistic NEET
Who would have guessed

>I'm an enthusiast it's all i do all day is post online
ok, cool. how often do you change topics? will you keep the executive orders topic going for the rest of the week to maximize exposure or do you just keep at it until you lose interest? or until you find a new topic?

Sorry to hear that, Ausfag.

The world works better as a collection of wary nations all out for #1.

Decades of explosive economic growth have proven this.

Maybe you can hit the liberals with : Low import tariffs unleash multi-billion dollar corporations loose on third world countries to enslave their people and destroy their environment. (this is all true)

Then link some articles about suicide protests and devastated land.

(((Canadia)))
(((Globalist)))

I hope Trump signs an EO annexing Canadia and turning it into a nuclear waste dump.

>not all leafs

I completely disagree with OP.

I welcome a bi-lateral trade agreement with USA, and tell Mexico to go shove it!

>American failing to understand economics
>Burger thinking TPP is a good trade deal
Get educated you fat freak, TPP will destroy hundreds of jobs you neocon

Stay mad

sure

Well you may recognise me from these threads

>Trump Already On List of Worst President

>Obama made the economy great, drumpfbabies too dumb to get a job, economy literally the greatest it has ever been right now

>Gun control threads

>Italian discrimination threads

>Most Canadian thread with Drumpf.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

(((enthusiast))) = paid shill.

How much do they pay you to be enthusiastic, anyway?

I'm asking for... a friend.

>I-I supported him s-since 2015
Yeah right, fuck off Leaf.

>unironically being a globalist
You're a neocon scum, nothing more freak

I don't get paid

Sure buddy, even though every single right-winger supported him since day one.

Being mad that Trump didn't go through congress to back out of a deal THEY NEVER EVEN VOTED ON.

>hating on trump for signing executive orders
>literally for DOING HIS JOB
an executive order is telling the executive branch how to work

Stop right there, leaf. Are you too stupid to know that executive actions are undone by other executive actions?

You're not a right-winger, you're a leaf that thinks globalist shit like TPP is a great thing.

Our government has been subverted for a long ass time, most dont recognise it, even 'redpilled' fuck Aussies from here.

An overly ambitious man. Will he actually dare to crown himself king? Who will protect the Republic?

>Shitty concern shilling by a leaf or cucked liberal with a proxy

Fuck off back to Tumblr

>leaf who is more concerned with USA that his own shithole of a country

Aren't you supposed to be warming up Trudeau for the wife?

Donald Trump killing TPP is best thing ever happened to China. American influence within Asia will start to decline rapidly.

Jesus you're a fucking retard.

Tpp is fucking retarded anything globalist is fucking retarded and you should kill yourself.

>Canadian doesn't read first two lines
>Fucks up entire argument
you
>Get educated you fat freak, TPP will destroy hundreds of jobs you neocon
me
>There is nothing wrong with cancelling TPP.

You're a fucking moron.

Drumpf is being ridiculed all over the world

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

[and america too]

Democracy is dead, get used to it.

And he doesn't care.

Trump was fucking elected to do this shit exactly the way he's doing it! How fucking retarded are you?

His day one plan was to issue his own executive orders and erase Obama's regardless of congress.

Fuck, op is an ignorant faggot

a fucking leaf

authoritarianism is the one true answer

we should all be monarchies

congress gave up the power to make trade deals you faggot,they gave it to the president

Obama was the executive order president.

All Trump has to do is executive order Nope

please trow away all your electrical shets you have. your TV your cellphone all of that is thx to other countrys.

You are damm Retard.

Go live in north korea you mongoloid.

i am

used

You need a helicopter ride!

This is one thing the President actually has consto authority to do.
What he did to Obamacare was entirely symbolic and Constitutional as well.
His stopping of the Federal government sending funds to abortion related activities abroad was ending an unconstitutional use of tax payer funds.

There's plenty of American system of government that is designed precisely to not be democratic because democracy is shit for most things and the founders understood this. It's why we have checks and balances like this and on this topic the 17th amendment which made the Senate become elected through popular vote was one of the worst things to ever happen to America.

You are a necon because you think the TPP is a good trade deal, you're a freak

You're stupid

No it isn't

me
>Make anti-TPP post

you
>MUH TPP IS BAD

You're a moron

Guys, it is possible that the leaf is just uninformed.

Leaf, in case you are not trolling, Trump couldn't "go through congress" because the TPP was never passed by congress. As much as I hate Schumer, he was right to point out that TPP was already dead. The EO effectively orders the State Department to cease negotiations, which is something the president is granted the power to do.

You're fucking retarded you are ignorant

No they didn't dumbfuck

Obama was a shitty ass president but he barley signed any

>being a communist
Holy fuck you commies make me sick

>ate Schumer, he was right to point out that TPP was already dead. The EO eff
You're trolling, no one is THAT stupid.

>pic related is what could happen if Trump gets too addicted to executive orders.
>pic related is what could happen if Trump gets too addicted to executive orders. It could be worse than GADDAFI

Good. I hope he is worse then Gadafi. Liberals deserve more punishment then to be gassed.