DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE IS HAPPENING

>ALL THOSE MONTHS OF PROTESTING SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND
>ONLY TOOK ONE EXECUTIVE ORDER
>HE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cnn.com/2017/01/24/politics/trump-keystone-xl-dakota-access-pipelines-executive-actions/

Other urls found in this thread:

sdtla.com/PDFs/THE BAD MEN CLAUSE.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahah, the absolute madman, he fucking did it.
MAGA

This is going to cause more protests for sure.

Are we still going to have enough for the wall?

At this point he could order a pizza and there'd be cuckflakes in the street protesting it. By going full press from day one they're on a quick path to desensitizing everyone to their protests and they have only themselves to blame.

liberals are going to protest regardless, but at least we have president that doesn't bend the knee every time an issue like this rises.

>>pipeline gets shut down by army corp because it's built on land illegally

>>Trump decides it's a good idea to open it and give it to his industry buddies.

Oooooh, sounds like he's really draining the swamp guys

At this point with how much he's done already I definitely believe the wall is happening now

I've been pretty quiet about this in class, but on the inside i've been losing my shit.

Yeah i don't get why people support this

>redpill me if there is a good reason to support this

The funny thing is you faggots who don't live in the Dakotas have no idea what you're even talking about but pretend as though your oil buddies - who won't give you a damn penny after polluting the water supply - have some sort of mandated "right" to the land they don't own.

Dude, I get it, you support people wanting to make money- that's fine, nothing wrong with that. There's a right way to make money and a wrong way to make money, this isn't going to help make America great again, this will only divide the nation further. But it's cool, you faggots so far up Trumps asshole that anything he does is gods word- bunch of retarded idiots.

That's true and their protests are going to get so obnoxious even more people will ostracize the left as a bunch of idiots

Red pill me on the pipeline bros

Why are the Indians protesting it and what's the story behind it?

>This is going to cause more protests for sure.

Eventually they'll wise up to the fact they'll just get charges filed for vandalism of property if they try anything.

The people there are pretty amped up, I hope there isn't violence.

Being yelled at AS I TYPE about muh clean energy right now. Also water pollution. I don't know anything about oil pipelines. What's the best and the worst of it? And what's the best and the worst of the best and the worst?

Since your oil trains derail all the time I think this is a good thing.

Of course the pipeline is happening.

There is not one good reason it shouldn't happen.

Common sense is back you guys. Time to get to work.

I hope some natives scalp the shit out of some govt sleezebags.

>fucking with the sioux

this should turn out well

Get blown the fuck out. It makes money and it's practical. The only reason it will divide is because leftists don't understand why we need to have these pipelines built.

>>pipeline gets shut down by army corp because it's built on land illegally

>not an american

Someone who is please

Clean energy is the biggest meme ever.

>what is the Laramie Treaty

Can't exactly say that to people screaming in my ear over the phone about how horrible this is going to be for the environment. Well I can. But I would rather not.

This

>I don't care about my eminent domain abuse! It's never affected me!

lol what

You know, maybe some day when we've learned, the Cherokee Nation will return.

>leftists jobs money

Actual argument please

> pipeline people go to indians
> indians want money so the pipeliners give it to em
>start building
>indians want more money
>fuckoff.png
>indians start bitching and moaning
>warren buffet hops on board cuz he owns all the railroads and would lose money if this was built

Also this bullshit about "muh contaminated water" is a meme. Pipelines have improved greatly over the years. If there were to be a leak, the gauges would be triggered and the entire thing gets shut down.

t. consultant who has worked with pipeline installation

we need a president like trump to handle the whiny millennial libtards who for the past half of a decade have been pushing their bullshit agenda on sites like Buzzfeed, NowThis, CNN, etc.

Not applicable, not land they own.

You're right. I don't care. It makes money and it makes liberals mad.

What's the downside to this? I love watching protestors get wrecked by cops.

>Trump will never be a serious candidate
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win South Carolina
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never survive calling out Mexicans
>Trump will never survive Megyn’s wrath
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never survive Kooky Khan
>Trump will never survive mocking a disabled person
>Trump will never survive pussy grabbing
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never list his cabinet members
>Trump will never call out CNN for not reporting the next WikiLeaks
>Trump will never debate Hillary
>Trump will never call Hillary crooked to her face
>Trump will never win a debate against Hillary
>Trump will never have a victory dance with Melania as the election is called
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never call CNN fake news
>Trump will never remove Obamacare
>Trump will never be allowed to de the pipeline
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never delete Obama’s executive decisions
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal shitskins
>Trump will never deport said illegals
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never build a Galactic Wall made of actual Stars
>Trump will never deport xeno scum

So what's the main argument against the pipeline, and why is it bullshit?

This is what I was wondering--what exactly is the reason we would build this? All I hear is the opposition.

why cant they just build 5 miles around it, i don't get it

Bullshit.

There's legal precendent.
sdtla.com/PDFs/THE BAD MEN CLAUSE.pdf

More chimping out = more non-committed voters get pissed at the libs, realizing Trump was right

win win

It's annoying but I suppose there isn't much downside. They just make themselves look dumber

Yeah no shit, all liberals do is protest.

It's to the point where it's lost its meaning.

Protesting used to be an avenue for people fighting for civil liberties to gather and make their voices heard, with the intention to cause something to happen.

Now, libshits hold protests every day, but there is no intention to cause something to happen, because the kinds of things they protest are so abstract and generic.

Now, protesting is just a hip trendy thing to do. Its only purpose is to virtue-signal and get a lot of likes on facebook. It accomplishes nothing and holds no real value.

If I wanted change, protesting would be the last thing I'd do. That's how worthless it's become thanks to these people.

I own stock in the company, so I support it. Also it will make gas at the pumps cheaper.

I don't really care about this issue. I just know that a lot of dumbasses who have irrational hatred for corporations, reserves, and pipelines do. So I support it

"it'll destroy the environment" "sacred land will be affected". Yeah train cars will blow up if they aren't handled properly and the land around "sacred land" was bought by the pipeline people

to get bakken oil from ND to refineries. As of now, it's going by rail

It costs like a million dollars a mile for a pipeline of this size and scale

>libshits

They'll be coming for you next, or something you cherish.

You. Just. Wait.

It is American Tradition to take Native lands.

I fucking love this guy, so much.

Want to move to America soon lads.

How can I do it, LEGALLY?

Kek this is going to happen. Screencapping

I'm a sucker for tradition.

Yeah, the thing about that is, faggot, the last "spill" they had was 138Kgallons.

Do you have any idea how much even a small creek runs in a day?

They had to photoshop pics of a spill for the headline pics, because the actual "spill" looked like attached pic.

>Now they are watching the Belle Fourche pipeline, which recently leaked roughly 180,000 gallons of crude into the Ash Coulee Creek in far western North Dakota. The leak was discovered Dec. 5, and authorities say there is no threat to drinking water and that the crude is 100 percent contained.

It's no big fucking deal. Accidents happen.

Give you an idea: Lake Mendota (map it if you want) which isn't even all that big of a lake, is 26,020,947,160 gallons.

The "leaks" are fucking negligible.

Or maybe you want to keep buying oil from shitskins?

I hope so. I love the protests and riots.

You are a fucking fellow anglo. Just go there.

I'm. Sure. They. Will.

Wait until he works on immigration reform, right now I'm pretty sure legally immigrating fucks you hard, taking years to actually come in.

Because they would have to get permits and such. it would delay it more, it is costing 8 million a month right now. We are a nation of laws, they got all the permits to do it, just because a hand full of people illegal block construction does not mean it should be halted. How would you like it if you wanted to build a porch and I sat in your yard and didn't let you. Pretty frustrating huh?

"Law and order president"

You know for once (((Mr. The water is making the frogs gay))), is actually calling for the us president to instate martial law?

Repubs and Libs getting psy-oped soo hard they are gonna beg for (((martial law)))

Let's hear what happens after his meeting with Theresa May. They were talking about making it easier for U.K citizens to move into the United States.

It doesn't go through the reservation, it goes around. They're protesting because it goes through "historic" and "ancestral" lands. Or in other words, not their land.

Another user was also saying before that they DID want to route through the reservation and offered millions of dollars to do so. Then the Indians tried to counter offer for more and were declined, and now they're butthurt.

Sauce me up bros

jesus, what are they, french workers?

Really have to wait until our immigration system is fixed. Legally immigrating is only fairly easy for Mexicans, and that's only because they are right below us. Immigration needs to be reformed so that first world countries actually start coming here again.

My Japanese friend who's highly educated and has the money has had trouble moving here for whatever reason

They need to give the musselmen the boot first

Okay, so is there really a risk of environmental disaster here?

I didn't want to start spewing "No pipeline" because what I have learned is lefties like to hide the message in emotional details.

IF there was an oil spill, would it destroy the water table?

If the pipeline goes through homes, what then?

you linked something specific to reservation complaints (not the pipeline) and your "legal precedent" cites criminal offenses of a personal and individual nature as having some kind of relevance or standing in a decision on whether or not an oil pipeline should be built on federal land.

how exactly would you expect this "bad men clause" to be effective in court in this particular scenario? especially when the pipeline is not hurting the person or property of native Americans?

>actual stars

build starwall

that's the little big horn you fucking moccasin niggers!

Of course the leftists know why the pipeline has to be stopped. It's so Warren Buffett's trains can transport that oil to Vancouver where it can be shipped to China.

Why do right wing nuts not understand that Warren Buffet needs to make another 500 million dollars shipping oil to China?

Taking special rights NAs have above other citizens when?

The tribe doesn't even use the river as a water source. A spill would literal not impact them at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

You mean whinefests?

They've figured out that as long as they have the flimsiest pretext of any kind of oppression, they can whine to get whatever they want.

What makes it worse is that the memory of the much more legitimate protests of the past are still the image of what protests are in the public mind. As a result, mass tantrums get viewed as some sort of great moral crusade.

We were becoming a nation of those stereotypical spoiled brats that have found out that they can get whatever they want by whining.

>if there was a spill would it destroy the water table

please

>what if it goes through homes

Eminent domain just like every president liberal and conservative alike.

Why does POL hate the environment?? Are you guys really that stupid?

Yeah, very few uncucked people live in the city so what do i care if they further destroy their local economy?

Marry an illegal.
Make a baby.
Quit all work.
Get on the government teat.
You are now in America for life.

That's fucking garbage and not for the native American bit. Because he's trying g to revive a dead industry. Fuck that idiot these are fucking bandaids.

He's not reviving the steel industry he's just keeping it on life support.

>desecrating Native American sacred ground

enjoy getting consumed by the Yellowstone supervolcano, kektards

honestly the post election protests woke a ton of people. I already think moderates and even some slightly left leaning people are starting to become disillusioned.

I don't think many will, there are less armed citizens and more welfare in the UK.

American here. Hans is right. Pipeline is more sensible and less prone to failure than railway transport.
>checked though

Trump is saving g dead jobs that will be replaced by factory automation in the next 5 years so really this is all pointless

Can i get a non meme explanation on why its good or bad logistically

Hey, I thought it could be a valid argument, but apparently I need to look at a map.

I didn't realize we used railways to transport oil. That does seem inefficient.

industry buddies...its not like there are any mom and pop oil producers. anyone in that business is a "insider"

Bro, two sets of double fucking digits

Red Pill yourself on DAPL:

www.cuckbook.com/notes/scott-gates/on-the-standing-rock-tribes-dakota-pipeline-protest-/10154529600627457

If the Trail of Tears didn't do it nothing will.
>Native BTFO.

I hope there is! Smash their dainty little faces in and lock em up! Goooood shit!

Even Canadia's cucked ass PM Trudeau wants the pipeline built, you hippy retards.

why do you want the pipeline?

not a lefty but i dont see why anyone in america would actually want this?

Just hang up on them and never talk to them again. Fuck em. Who needs faggot cucks in their life?

Source for the native americans originally going to let them have the pipeline go through the reserve?

MORE WALL TO BE BUILD!!!!! Around the Reservations!!!

It's good because it increases the ease of transport of oil into the United States from a non-OPEC source. It's more reliable than railway transport. Native Americans are pissy because they got shut out of the deal. If the protestors actually cared about the environment they would yell at weedman Trudeau about fracking. But he won't do anything because even he isn't too retarded to realize that the oil industry is a huge boon the the Canadian economy. You will pay less money at the pump, jobs will be created in building and maintaining the pipeline, and we won't have to collectively suck OPECs dick so hard.

The cops will start shooting them because its on private property

Would if it wasn't family.

you're right and then when they submitted a petition they made no specific claims as to its historical/cultural significance (and did not try to) so the judge ruled against them

also there is ALREADY A PIPELINE UNDER THE SAME LAKE that is """""sacred"""""