Trump freezes all EPA Grants - Didn't we like STEM?

Erm, /pol, please redpill me on EPA Grants. I thought we liked science and stuff?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOqSKXRnTlk
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-epa-ban-media-blackout-social-media-grants-contracts-latest-a7544276.html
mining.com/epas-blows-it-causes-massive-mine-wastewater-spill-at-colorado-rivers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
youtube.com/watch?v=zcPRmh5AIrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((science)))
take a guess.

Lmao! They never contemplated or considered the powers of king nigger being transferred over to someone they didn't agree with them.

>EPA
Fake science

The epa is a jew science organization determined to fluoridite our water and turn the frogs gay

>le epic trolle

Kek

Poor grad students have to get real jobs because they can't milk the guberment anymore.

Poor snowflakes.

This man should not be in charge of nuclear codes. Or military of any kind.

No. We hate both arts and sciences. Redpill yourself, start at Rousseau.

Good we don't need no stinkin science (aka Sorcery) jobs. Maybe these pagan snowflakes should learn a real job

kek, can you be more obvious?

EPA grants were all for global warming (((studies)))
in global warming classes you are taught to assume your conclusion is true and find evidence that supports it.
basically its the women's studies of stem

Man-made "Climate change" doesn't exist at significant enough levels to warrant all the measures and spending for it, especially if JINA and POOINDIALOO are polluting in their ridiculous amounts.

Fuck this fake news. It's a temporary thing, cuz all these lefties are pulling sneaky shit before the get TrumpedTFO.

SORCERORS BTFO

THANK GOD FOR TRUMP

One of the things I disagree with Trump on was the environment. I don't believe in global warming but recognize climate change.

>EPA
>science
The EPA does very little meaningful research. 90% of what it does is purely regulatory.

Wait and see how funding for agencies like the DOE, NASA, and NOAA look like going forward - THAT will tell you how science funding will look under Trump.

Funny how researchers are called just that, searchers. But they never actually find anything. Yet they drain the taxpayers' money like no one else. They can go fuck themselves right off, especially with their green bullshit.

This.

>DO YOU THINK GRAVITY IS A THEORY TOO?
youtube.com/watch?v=uOqSKXRnTlk
These are the kind of people in charge of proving (((climate change)))

pfff after alien disclosure all this 'science' we are doing now is childsplay. Also academica is mostly funded with taxes and taxes are theft.

>I thought we liked science
Nah, those motherfuckers lyin' and making me pissed

I'm sure Trump supporters will be more than happy that intelligent people are putting down pens, and are now becoming cashiers at your local walmarts. thanks trump. ffs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH YEEESSSSSSS

this is exactly what Trump needs to be doing, If we are going to turn this around he is going to have to dismantle the cancerous academia, entertainment, media machines

btw
>"""environmental""" ""science""" is highschool tier biology and chemistry + liberal brainwashing

its the most embarrassing STEM field possible

>environmentalism
faggot shit

>cut funding after they pump their numbers with females
What an absolute madman.

Not when it poisons kid's minds with materialist bullshit, and attempts to subvert politics with nonsense theories with shit evidence.

Like 99% of what scientists do is a fucking waste of life, their own tests of significance on their studies come up with terrible results, and they have dared to set themselves up as some sort of new spiritually devoid clergy.

They are an affront to the divine creative, an imbalance between the logical and the spiritual. An overemphasis on the material while not balancing for manifestation of will.

Fuck modern "science" they should all be shot for their high handed attitudes.

>giving monopolies a green light to fuck the environment

Americans.

>This
I work in a state-funded laboratory and the staff are lazy, slow and innefficient as fuck

So much money wasted. A private company would never allow it

>This is only day 4
Haha. You bet your sorry ass that you won't see it coming. 8 years of Trump will change history.

I'm a big Trump supporter but even I'm impressed by this.

The man can see that government is source of all these left-wing hothouse flowers

without a steady stream of gubmint revenue they have to get a real job

I am a Trump supporter, but thats one thing ive always thought was a flaw about Trump. I do believe that man is destroying the earth, but oh well, fuck it. Its already been destroyed since the 60's (not because it was destroyed then, because to stop what was already set in action would have taken time.).

Getting down to brass tacks, we arent going to be able to reclaim our home if we are worried about green energy and saving the planet. Fuck it. Reclaiming our home that we built is more important than preserving an already fucked planet. If we dont reclaim the house that we built, it will be the ultimate disappointment and the ultimate in cuckery.

Oh noes, Sheldon can't buy the latest star wars butt plug and will have to share with Wollowitz on this week's big jew theory.

Not only has he frozen the grants and suspended contracts, he's instigated a gagging order on staff from talking to the press and posting about it on social media

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-epa-ban-media-blackout-social-media-grants-contracts-latest-a7544276.html

What you talking bout? They started out calling it green house effect, then researchers discovered green houses were warm cuz of lack of circulation in confined space, and not because of trapped gases. Next they called it global warming, but then they discovered some places on planet were actually cooling. Now they have changed it to the impregnable umbrella of climate change, which comes in handy, because we live on a dynamic planet, and the climate is always changing.

Monopolies are already fucking the environment, at least now they can't also sell "Green" products and tax the shit out of people for reasons they themselves made up.

I work in the private sector

Your so wrong

strong cognitive dissonance itt

>stem daggers rely on the EPA

What? He is freezing hiring and spending across many departments because they are going to be shrunk immensely

Still winning bigly it seems

waaaaaaaaa why won't they give me free moneyyyy

dude, it just stops new grants, not existing ones. Meaning if you have a grant, you can continue working on it until it is expired... I suppose if you have a major research project then you'll have to think of something else to do (or somewhere to look for funds) but it's not like you are suddenly without a salary.

Trump is a blessing within a blessing. This man has been the answer to my prayers.

only a government paid schmo could cram 4 hours of work into an 8 hour day

Kek

They will never stop him. Writing op-eds, protesting in the streets, tweeting about it; Trump may be insecure but he thinks these people need to be punished instead of catered to or proven wrong. Day 4 and he's already using the precedent on executive orders set by Obama to do whatever the hell he wants.

The only way they can stop him is to get rid of him, and when that happens they get to feel the full 50,000 volts of Mike Pence and his Electric Fence.

>they already fucked my ass
>better suck their cock too

Say what you want about climate change and labs, EPA was mostly regulatory.

The solution to (((global warming))) is thorium reactors and synthesized hydro carbons

I agree that EPA should stick to regulation.

Elected officials should further be prosecuted when they funnel kickbacks via 'science funding' (and other ways of course) in exchange for endorsements, which would stop the creation of other 3 letter agencies whose purpose is to funnel money, virtue signal, and screw taxpayers

The EPA should be abolished.

It serves no purpose other than to hinder US economic development.

>(((climate change)))

>implying the federal agencies aren't a revolving door with companies
>implying that the lobbyists don't right law and regulation to bennifit the big corps and fuck everyone else
>implying that companies actually want to poison their customers

All lefty arguments are so silly; it's not like the EPA is standing between you and companies that secretly want to poison you

the brown is just liquid money.

He doesn't need that he can pretty much do whatever with federal departments that's his job

Oh no! now degenerates can't study mold inside black latina ass and get paid. Autistic screeching.

自由ちゃん?

oy vey delet this

I'm genuinely interested. How different would it be with pence as president?

lmao libshits on literal suicide watch fucking hilarous

thanks trump for bringing bants to my dull life

Exactly. How could the EPA secure funding if there aren't any environmental disasters?

I knew a jew who lived a comfy life. He was in the waste chemical disposal business. Saw him on the news one day. He was dumping 50 gallon drums of toxic crap in a field. Wasn't even his field.

Hrs more mainstream republican

So basically like obama but instead of pleasing gays and women he would be pleasing Christians and rich guys

But nothing of substance would change

The same EPA that left Flint unchecked? The same EPA that ruined 3 million gallons of water in Colorado? Fuck these corrupt faggots

Yes and no. We like science. We do not like liberal-infested science.

Tell me more about that ruined water.

Didn't the EPA "forget" to mention the lead in the Flint River?

>Doesn't understand the scientific terminology of 'law' and 'theory'
This fucking thread is the reason why I'm pursuing a hedonistic lifestyle rather than trying to raise a good white family and improve society.
The majority of fucking morons in this thread are outright denying science because they've politicized it, and despise anything 'left leaning'.
>JEWISH CONSPIRACY, SCIENCE IS KIKE FRAUDULENCE!
Global warming will be the downfall of society, and we will see it in our lifetime

>academic welfare faggots thrown out on their ass

How much greater can he possibly make America in the scope of one fucking week?!

This is absolutely fake news, but no one will investigate it

You get degrees in global warming indoctrination then go out and get a job in the EPA to create regulations for global warming.

Not a good investment,

>"""environmental""" ""science"""
environmental engineering isn't bad though

This is a dream come true.

I...love him.

How many "global warming classes" have you taken my brainlet friend?

>then researchers discovered green houses were warm cuz of lack of circulation in confined space, and not because of trapped gases

It wasn't that big a deal but a mine dumped a bunch of heavy sediment into the Colorado but didn't have to do anything because the (((EPA))) had rules in place (created byblobyisits) that ...shockingly... let the line get off Scott free

This is why we should let people sue over pollution and thugs like that but the EPA won't allow that

Yet useful retarded liberals still think the government helps and protects them

>grants
People can get grants for anything now, which is why no form of actual research happens in science now, it all boils down to.
>CWC-tier "I'm woiking on it" excuses
Or
>take these pills goy

here you go

mining.com/epas-blows-it-causes-massive-mine-wastewater-spill-at-colorado-rivers/

it's a fucking joke that they do shit like this and claim they are responsible for the environment

The only Sup Forums approved sciences:
>Computer Science
>Engineering (any)

Everything else is a waste of time and money. These are the ones with solid results.

> I thought we liked science and stuff?!

Nah, Sup Forums is anti-science

Kinda of like the nazis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

epa is like anything related to climate change, full of horseshit blown way out of proportion and overfunded out the wazzoo so shill fuck "scientists" can keep the gravy train rolling

So sayeth the leaf

>coal burner getting btfo
my sides

We fund you fags for decades and for what scientific progress? We haven't been to the moon in decades, our space station is a piece of crap, and honestly you people are holding the entire world back with the way you bilk our system.

Tomi?

BUT GOY THAT WOULD KILL EVERY INDUSTRY (((WE))) OWN

EPA exists in the same system as those who pollute ecology. They must be corrupt to the core just by definition.

Not a climate scientist, but as far as I understand it, climate change exists as a natural function of the planet. There is a smaller warming and cooling cycle that occurs about every 300 years, and larger overall cycle that occurs every few thousand years, (cannot remember the number I read). While man does contribute to harming the environment, their contribution is so miniscule overall, that the planet is able to correct itself to account for it, (unless it's something incredibly drastic like every country launching their entire nuclear arsenal at once). This is why it's disingenuous to just say "climate change" like it's some scary thing that only happened because you threw your soda can on the ground and made an Indian cry.

Can anyone here inform me if I have read bullshit, or if my understanding is off?

>The majority of fucking morons in this thread are outright denying science because they've politicized it, and despise anything 'left leaning'.
but user, to us, you are the one that is politicizing science!

Fuckin kek

It's just a freeze, there will likely be an evaluation of currently funded research once the new administration is settled in and while I'm sure many things will be cut there will also be plenty of things that see their funding restored.

>1 post by this ID

Other than that reply complaining about not having any money because her degree is fucking worthless, it annoys me that so few people understand how the US government works. EPA is managed by the Executive Branch which can basically do whatever the fuck it wants with an Alphabet agency within the scope of that agency's Congressional charter.

Her bitching about the Executive branch is something conservatives, lolbertarians, and ancaps have been worried about for years. Only now that it's not "their" guy do they give a shit.

Any real source?

Abolished, no. But they need their teeth pulled. No more regulating every mud puddle and patch of dirt to justify their own existence.

>unironically aspiring to get a job as a environmentalist
KEK bitch deserves the debt

>Sup Forums in charge of anti-science, anti-intellectualism

stay classy my friend

The EPA might be a crap organization overall, but the post in OP has a point. This is going to have a ripple effect in many other organizations and doing it suddenly like this leaves people little options to recover.

Do any of you even understand what the OP post was complaining about? It wasn't about hippy love for the EPA, it was about suddenly freezing funds which go into many different fields of science and support research, education, and students across many disciplines

I am an adjunct at an engineering school, this news was incredibly distressing to pretty much the entire faculty, because it is a rather unprecedented move and throws basic expectations into question and lowers confidence in the scientific community toward the new administration.

>inb4 good you liberal fucking marxist scum

this is from the STEM faculty, not the humanities, if you don't understand the difference, you are a part of the problem.

its actually true but no one's allowed to talk about it

Do these faggots still not realize all that money is stolen?