At a town hall with Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne. What should I ask?

At a town hall with Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne. What should I ask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shoe on head

You know what to do...

"Some of you guys are ok.."

red or blonde rug

Shoe on head

Dont come to timmies tomorrow

how many chicken nuggets are in a chicken?

Ask her how the Liberals plan on tackling Ontario's debt

what do we do about the yellow problem?

Ask her why natural gas costs 40% more than it did last month

ask her if Ontario plans on declaring bankruptcy to try to negotiate better interest rates with its creditors

do it, they will carry that on tv because it's a legitimate, outrageous question

ask her why if theyre so serious about climate change, why is the plan always to collect more money instead of actually doing anything, cunt?

This, as kek wills. Also, ask her how many carpets she munches in an average week.

Ask her how if white people are going to get official recognized minority status when we lose our majority in 2029

do you consider yourself a problem?

PEPE

> finn
mong

this is a stupid question, natural gas is a north american market, supply & demand

a better question would be why ontario pays 3x the rates for electricity that quebec does [7.3c per kWh vs 20+c per kWh in Ontario) despite quebec being 100% clean energy (99% hydro)

how she reconciles support of a religion that would stone her to death as a lesbian

Why was a pedophile involved with making the sex-ed curriculum>?

Say "I am Pepe Grenouille, and I would like to know why the government is focusing on spending money rather than creating jobs and bringing in money."

Real question demands real answer

Does she believe in apache attack helicopter rights?

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

THIS

Benjamin levy was deputy education minister under her as education minister, how come she didn't know he was raw dogging 6 year old assholes on video?

My hydro hasnt increased much since the new tax but last months gas is noticably increased since the tax. Fuck this bullshit americans are paying pennies on the dollar for electricity and gas, cable, cell phone, sales tax, liscensing and fees. We are gettting screwed.

ask them why they are such cucks

its about time we trumped these leftist cucks here in ontario

yeah because gas went from $2.6 to $3.3-3.8ish or about 40% at henry hub. that has nothing to do with her. if you signed a fixed rate nat gas contract you could have hedged against this

So you can justify getting ripped off because muh fixed rate deal? cukoldry

You shouldn't have to though, it doesn't cost that much to produce. They are overproducing hydro and selling it at a loss to america

your nat gas provider charges you the market rate or offers you a fixed rate. if you take the floating rate you're speculating prices may drop and you'll profit. the flip side is prices go up

this guy is talking about gas. hydro/electricity is something entirely different. they do sometimes pay other grids to take the load off theirs because grids have to be balanced at all times and you can't predict demand that accurately. ontario's hydro rates have more to do with muh clean energy and every useless municipal hydro employee making 120K

I understand how it works autist, it still doesnt justify being overcharged because muh carbon. Are you fucked?

ask an american what all his bills cost. its shameful we pay

Market rates have gone up 30-40% since last month, natural gas is one of the most volatile commodities

ask her to rethink the provincial sex ed since it was made by a convicted pedo

Wouldn't you rather your kids learn about pedophilia from their teacher than somewhere on the street?