What the fuck is happening. to all of the people who voted for trump and expected great things, i honestly am wondering...

what the fuck is happening. to all of the people who voted for trump and expected great things, i honestly am wondering, is this what you were expecting? did you want him to try to turn over roe v wade? did you want him to take away millions of people's health care? did you want him to restrict the media? did you want him to try to withdrawal from the UN? did you want him to completely ignore climate change and back pipelines that are a hazard to our water? did you want him to completely remove all notion of lgbt and civil rights from the white house website? did you want him to take away the ability to read the website in spanish? did you want him to withdrawal from
TPP? did you want him to silence the EPA and the FDA? Did you want him to revoke other countries ability to provide parental planning for women? Do you want a global aids crisis? Do you want a fascist dictator ruling our country? Do you want to feel unsafe? Do you want your loved ones to be put in the face of danger? Do you want this country living in fear? Do you think it's okay for him to BLATANTLY lie about literally everything? Do you think it's okay for him to say the white house isn't beholden to facts? Did you really really want any of this and so much more? Because i really truly don't fucking understand. It is not benefiting you. how are you benefitting from this? How how how. Seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump did nothing wrong

He's literally doing what he promised during his campaign.

I was just hoping for liberal asspain. I think he's doing fine.

He's making lying hypocritical jerkoffs like yourself cry. That's winning in my book. Now go clean up your gf, cuck.

Fuck off you liberal faggot

Because you filthy liberals deserve to burn. Now get off /pol cuck. Your are not welcome here.

So far he's doing everything he said he was going to do, which makes me quite happy. He needs to get started on the wall, though.

Liberals are going to complain about him no matter what he does. He could literally ensure world-wide peace for eternity and liberals will bitch and complain about something.

The eternal liberal strikes again

Is this a pasta?

i literally unironically wanted all the things you listed

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Stop trying to reason with these people. Trump has the biggest fucking piece of shit meme cabinet ever, and all these faggots can talk about is "lol liberal tears!!!!"

Yes

American expat who voted for Trump.

Even if he does jack shit in his 8 years he is far better than whatever would do

>is this what you were expecting?
Pretty much
>did you want him to try to turn over roe v wade?
yes
>did you want him to take away millions of people's health care?
yes
>did you want him to restrict the media?
more like reign in the lies, but yes
>did you want him to try to withdrawal from the UN?
yes
>did you want him to completely ignore climate change and back pipelines that are a hazard to our water?
yes
>did you want him to completely remove all notion of lgbt and civil rights from the white house website?
yes
>did you want him to take away the ability to read the website in spanish?
yes
>did you want him to withdrawal from TPP?
yes
>did you want him to silence the EPA and the FDA?
no
>Did you want him to revoke other countries ability to provide parental planning for women?
yes
>Do you want a global aids crisis?
yes
>Do you want a fascist dictator ruling our country?
no
>Do you want to feel unsafe?
no
>Do you want your loved ones to be put in the face of danger?
no
>Do you want this country living in fear?
only the non-white
>Do you think it's okay for him to BLATANTLY lie about literally everything?
no
>Do you think it's okay for him to say the white house isn't beholden to facts?
no
>Did you really really want any of this and so much more?
yes

>it's not benefitting you

au contraire, my flippant friend. I've smiled more at the state of the world in the last few months than i usually do in years

Yes, I wanted some of that to happen. What your stupid ass fails to realize is that we are fucked either way. With Trump in my corner, I feel a little better about my situation. Fuck everyone else. It's my turn to shine fuck head. I restrained myself the best i could while that nigger was in office. Good thing I can control my emotions, most of the time. Obama had a record for mass murders being committed. Remeber that when you go protest around all those fucking idiots.

Yes.

He's not going to do "jack shit" Straya. We're talking about an egomaniac that can't even stomach the fact that his inauguration numbers were considerably low. Next week he'll be talking about his approval rating, while he signs executive decisions on what his puppet masters and meme cabinet members want.

Literally going to get pocket modded to death

explain how a pipe ruins the water. We got pipes everywhere, waters fine. this is about as sad as comparing about trump complaining about crowd size.

Still better than hillary.

Are you just salty you lost? Remember trump has a lot more winning to do

HAHA did he actually do this?
madman

Who said anything about wanting him to do great things for America?

I'm just here for the happenings

Republicans made a case for why I should vote for them
Democrats just called me racist if I didn't vore for them

So I went with Republicans

Also yes, I'm happy with Trump "Taking" peoples healthcare away. If you have to get your healthcare by cutting into MY paycheck, I'd rather you bleed out in the streets.

yes.

Jeb! or some other cuckservative would never have done any of this.

Fucking this one hundred times this

I truly can't begin to understand what kind of a world you have to live to not be benefited by any of this, explain.

Most of those things yes, except for the completely retarded false ones ("Revoke other countries ability to provide parental planning for women"; "fascist dictator", etc.)

see:

>With Trump in my corner, I feel a little better about my situation. Fuck everyone else. It's my turn to shine fuck head. I restrained myself the best i could while that nigger was in office. Good thing I can control my emotions, most of the time. Obama had a record for mass murders being committed. Remeber that when you go protest around all those fucking idiots.

Leftists have been the fucking psycho demons from hell. I wanted you to be fucked. So get fucked. If you feel like shit, that's exactly what I wanted you to feel, because that's what leftists have done to conservatives - those against Islam - those against immigration - those who like American flags - forever. You shits have been evil demented fucking shitty piles of shit. Well, time for you to feel the pain.

I hope those students currently on EPA grants have to go to the soup kitchen. You're welcome, motherfuckers.

Nope, and this is the only thing you people have to say. Distaste for shitty trump decisions does not equal hillary support. And for you to be a drone for another countries politician is pathetic.

Bait thread

I voted for every single one of those things

Hahaha so fucking triggered and it hasn't even been a week.

These next eight years will be fucking amazing

"Take away the ability to read the website in Spanish?"
Your examples are shit. Go back to tumblr, faggot.

Thats exactly what I wanted

This is gonna be good.

Jill, Bernie and Gary were still shit, faggot.

Whine more.

Next time if you don't treat people like shit they won't want to see your tears so much they vote for the meme president. Funny how that works.

The desperation from the left is palpable.

Yummy tears.

>turn over roe v wade
Preventing taxpayer money from being used to give out free abortions isn't the same as banning abortions.

Maybe we should force liberal taxpayers to buy us free firearm suppressors?

>take away millions of people's health care
Eliminating the penalty for not being enrolled in an ACA plan is not 'taking away health care' from kids.

Fuck this I can't keep deconstructing your shitpost, it's just such a low effort trolling attempt.

Wait he made the White House website English only? TELL ME IT'S TRUE!!!!!

FUCKING BASED
U
C
K
I
N
G

BASED
A
S
E
D

Underrated

I just checked, it is.

>Posting something that no one will ever read

I am watching great things being delivered daily, and have never been more proud I supported him.

>He's literally doing what he promised during his campaign.

Yes.

He's literally the best president ever.

Jews eternally BTFO. He had such an impact on human freedom.

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.

I was pro-Bernie but I am happy as a pig in shit that Trump beat an incompetent war criminal and possible literal satanic pedophile. The media killed facts, Trump is just playing their game. America deserves Trump and whatever fallout comes from his presidency, the good, the bad and the ugly. All of the butthurt normies deserve all of the disruption and perceived trauma in their lives.

>did you want him to try to turn over roe v wade
Has he? If so fuck yes.

>did you want him to take away millions of people's health care
Obamacare is overrated

> did you want him to restrict the media?
Media is not honest, but agenda driven. So yes.

> did you want him to try to withdrawal from the UN?
I wouldnt mind, but he'd leave a power vacuum for Russia to takeover.

>did you want him to completely ignore climate change and back pipelines that are a hazard to our water
Yes. Fuck you.

>did you want him to completely remove all notion of lgbt and civil rights from the white house website?
didnt expect it, but its like icing on the cake.

Kinda odd but I speak english.

>did you want him to withdrawal from
TPP?
One of the top 5 reasons I voted for him

What horrible thing is this supposed to mean?

>Did you want him to revoke other countries ability to provide parental planning for women?
Yes.

>implying

> Do you want a fascist dictator ruling our country?
If its Trump I wouldnt mind having a virtual emperor in power.

Is that a joke? What does that question even mean?

Ok this is poor bait. 4/10. Made me type this out.

yes

Yes. Everything he has done so far is exactly what we wanted.

Yes.
Quit whining faggot.

Yes. Is it exactly what I was expecting and mostly what I hoped for

Whats so good with Obama? Degenerate usa was tricked and red pilled twice.

Sir, this is a drive through...

I read it

You fags are so lost! What happened to the polls? What happened to Hillary. Burnie sold you out. The checks will start drying up. There's no more trash cans to burn. The 230 rioters in DC face 10 years of Prison Sex. Aleppo has fallen. Mosul is about to. Raqqua is already getting a few strikes. One critically injured baghdaddi.

Dude. Duuuddde. Wake up. Say it with me. Mr President Dahnald Big J Trump.

It's just day 4! Ahhhhoooiwwee, man, I love winning so big, so fast, so permanent. 8 years and then you face Jr or Ivanka, or both! Really looking bad for your side.

Get Hillary all healed up and she can try, Hehehe, again in 2020. 20 fucking 20. That's a long time at this Trump Speed Activated!!! Homo will be illegal in 30 days. On year 8 the last day, even I can't speculate. Iran will be chopping our firewood? Shit, I can't even dream of the last day of EA and EO. Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

YES

I wanted chaos
I got chaos

with an extra big fuck you to all the rabid lefties

All of that? Yes.

Yes I wanted all of that

not really

yes

yes

yes

did you want him to try to withdrawal from the UN?

yes

>did you want him to completely ignore climate change and back pipelines that are a hazard to our water?

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

if it happens it happens

yes

yes

yes

Yes.

- He does not try to reverse Roe VS Wade he cut the foreign spending.

-Healthcare? You have no right to it on the people's dime fucking communist

-Restrict the medias? You mean the fake News like CNN, FOX, MSNBC and others? HELL YES!

- Withdrawal from the UN would be better. Ban is also an option

- Climate change is a myth proven multiple times

- Pipelines rarely break unless some commies are near

- LGBT can suck it, fucking degenerates. The literal example of: Some animals are more equal than others

- Spanish US website? No gracias!

- TPP would be a disaster, even for me personally

- EPA are liars and corrupted, they pollute rivers

- FDA are morons, look at the food banned in USA

- I don't care of other countries parental planning, they can starve and die for their stupidity

- Global AIDS crisis won't touch us, only shitskins' countries

Fascist dictator? AMERICANS DID NOT VOTED FOR HER FOR THAT REASON

- Feel unsafe? He will make the 2nd Amendment even stronger, fuck off

- My loved ones are not criminals, illegals or stupid

- You live in fear, no the country AKA Patriots

-Lie? Prove it

-Yes, it is okay to speak his mind, we voted forthat, not a puppet

-YES! OH YES GIVE ME MORE BABY!!
How we benefit? Illegals out, the wall, no more ISIS, deportations of foreign criminals. What's to lose after Obama? Nothing
Now go fuck yourself communist piece of shit

>what the fuck is happening. to all of the people who voted for trump and expected great things, i honestly am wondering, is this what you were expecting?
As a foreigner I didn't vote for him but yes this is what it was obvious he'd do, more or less

> Did you want him to try to turn over roe v wade?
He literally can't. At most he can appoint pro-life judges but given RvW is settled law it'll be difficult to get it back before the supreme court.
However, he did mention that's what he'd do.

> Did you want him to take away millions of people's health care?
He did mention that's what he'd do.

> Did you want him to restrict the media?
He did mention that's what he'd do. Also the US media needs an asskicking and a severe threat to its freedom to get its act into gear after the mess of the coverage of the last election

> Did you want him to try to withdrawal from the UN?
Strictly speaking Congress is doing this not Trump, however it's a very trump style bargaining opener. The US isn't going to withdraw from the UN though.

> Did you want him to completely ignore climate change
He did mention that's what he'd do.

> and back pipelines that are a hazard to our water?
Given he's trying to drive american jobs and american infrastructure, it's hardly surprising that's what he'd do. Republicans after all.

> Did you want him to completely remove all notion of lgbt and civil rights from the white house website?
Yes. Actually I fully support that. And I'm on the left. The best way toward true equality is to eliminate special treatment and stop focusing on certain subsets of the community.

> Did you want him to take away the ability to read the website in spanish?
Don't really care tbqh. English is the de-facto official language of the US (though not de-jure at a federal level) so makes sense.

> Did you want him to withdrawal from TPP?
He did mention that's what he'd do. And the TPP is a fucking awful treaty that should have been withdrawn from.

> Did you want him to silence the EPA and the FDA?
He did mention that's what he'd do. Though it does seem like a bad idea personally.

> Did you want him to revoke other countries ability to provide parental planning for women?
He hasn't. He just reinstated a standard Republican policy of not funding projects that perform, advocate or provide information on abortion.
Other countries should be funding their own programmes anyway. They should be counting their lucky stars to receive any US funding on any basis.

> Do you want a global aids crisis?
Too late for that one matey

> Do you want a fascist dictator ruling our country?
To be honest, yes. The US could use some internal chaos for a while. However Trump is not a fascist dictator. He's firmly bound by constitutional law and doesn't have the backing to break out of that.

> Do you want to feel unsafe?
What the actual fuck?

> Do you want your loved ones to be put in the face of danger?
Everyone is basically always in the face of danger somehow.

> Do you want this country living in fear?
Yes. Have fun America.
Trump isn't a good reason to fear though.
Also "you have nothing to fear but fear itself".

> Do you think it's okay for him to BLATANTLY lie about literally everything?
See above. He's been pretty honest with most of his policies so far.

> Do you think it's okay for him to say the white house isn't beholden to facts?
As a political office, in reality it's actually not. Politics and facts are not friendly bedfellows.

> Did you really really want any of this and so much more?
Seems mostly OK to me.

> Because i really truly don't fucking understand. It is not benefiting you. how are you benefitting from this? How how how. Seriously.
I'm sorry you don't understand. Perhaps try learning how alternative political viewpoints operate.

>Withdrawing from UN
>a BAD thing

Don't conflate all the random UN-associated agencies with the UN itself.
Withdrawing from the UN proper would be a fantastically bad thing.
The UN proper is structured specifically to prevent a world war. That's pretty much it.
All the other random associated agencies can almost all be easily withdrawn from individually and yeah many of them have political agendas.

Just keep on rappinin because Trump is happenin. What happens when he cuts off YOUR free shekels, OP?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Nah fuck it, we're leaving it.

We're not afraid of a world war.

He's not getting 8 years.

>Obama had a record for mass murders being committed.
The type of people that browse this board do that stuff, so whats your point.

Either the dems are going to have to rapidly turn themselves around to win in 4 years time (and they're not showing any real signs of doing so) or a third party is gonna have to rise hard and rise fast to pull it off.

I think the Republican party is going to be happy enough with Trump given the start he's made they won't bother trying to seriously challenge him in 4 years time.

Can I take your social security check then if you aren't going to use it fag?

Can trump make english the national official US language?

yes

>Calls Hillary a satanic pedophile
>Complains that the mainstream media distorts facts

I don't even know how to argue with you. Do you believe the earth is round?

Actually these are very good changes. It's literally as great as IV Reich.

yep, pretty much why i voted for him, minus the over exaggerated parts "do you want your loved ones to be put in danger" gtfo
This is America
Im never afraid we have guns

>what the fuck is happening?
You're having a panic fit, probably due to low blood sugar or the "real" ailment outside of autism you've developed.
>Did you want him doing all these things he hasn't done, or has done that i spin?

I dunno, maybe if you weren't a blatent fagpansy I'd take you seriously.

Bye faggot.

For me personally it's more like this:

So far yes
don't care
yes
don't care. It's not as if they provide me with any meaningful service at the moment.
yes
yes
yes, but that wasn't him anyway (obama servers gone)
yes, but that wasn't him anyway (obama servers gone)
yes, 1000%
don't care
why are you addicted to throwing away money?
don't care. I take proper precautions
no. That's why I didn't vote for clinton
Haven't seen any blatant lies yet. The inauguration thing was dumb and also not Trump.
no
so far so good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ENJOY THE NEXT 8 YEARS FAGGOT

yup
yes
ja
da
si
ayup
i did
very much so
>did you want him to withdrawal from
TPP?
definitely
yes
yup
most certainly
ye
yup
why not
yes
of course
yes
i did

Finally we have a President that keeps his campaign promises.

That's a nice list. I hope he does them all.

>
did you want him to try to turn over roe v wade? -Don't care. They aren't illegal. The government doesn't have to pay for it. You can go buy one yourself. If the free market shows there isnt a demand, then that's how it works fruitcake.

did you want him to take away millions of people's health care? -Yes, the AFCA was poorly implemented, and using a tax penalty to gang press legislation was offensive.

did you want him to restrict the media? -He hasn't. But CNN and MSNBC are not informational unbiased news either.

did you want him to try to withdrawal from the UN? -Yes, I give zero fucks about being the police force for the world, only 2 nations pay their dues, ya'll niggas handle your own shit, we have our own shit to deal with.

did you want him to completely ignore climate change and back pipelines that are a hazard to our water? -When India and China stop destroying the planet, sure. Unilaterally, (looking at you California) the US is unable to stop this crisis and currently other countries clearly don't give a fuck.

did you want him to completely remove all notion of lgbt and civil rights from the white house website? -Yes, its time to start addressing people as a nation of AMERICANS and not playing into identity politics anymore. There are less than 1% of Americans that identify as transgender and your party made it the HUGEST fucking issue for 8 years. These people were already using bathrooms. They dont need special fucking bathrooms. It wasnt a crisis. Civil rights were reasonable but now these special interest groups actively go around finding rakes to step on. Not making a cake for gays isnt a crisis. Find a new cake shop and get over yourselves.

did you want him to take away the ability to read the website in spanish? -Yes. Assimilate. Learn English or get the fuck out.

did you want him to withdrawal from TPP? -Yes. Bernie hated it too. Explain yourself.

did you want him to silence the EPA and the FDA? -Yes.

Did you want him to revoke other countries ability to provide parental planning for women? -That's the women of those countries own fucking problem. If they want freedom they can fight for it.

Do you want a global aids crisis? Africa? -Not my fucking problem. Did you ever think that subsidizing failure is both cruel AND wasteful?

Do you want a fascist dictator ruling our country? -Prove he's fascist without straw man arguments and hyperbolic autistic screeching. Protip: you cant

Do you want to feel unsafe? -I don't. I'm not a pussy. Big globe still spinning until I die and the sun expands and engulfs it eventually.

Do you want your loved ones to be put in the face of danger? -They aren't. See above re: autistic screeching

Do you want this country living in fear? -By and large it isn't except for the left, because they lost. If they won they would have been the smuggest assholes too.

Do you think it's okay for him to BLATANTLY lie about literally everything? -He's actually been doing many of the things he said he would.

Do you think it's okay for him to say the white house isn't beholden to facts? -See above, CNN and Washington Post are garbage.

Bonus point: I give no fucks about pussy grabbing. 1# Men banter all the time. That was banter. #2 I care about results and don't need my president to be my moral compass.

The SJW tears since the election makes it worthwhile for me

Did you really really want any of this and so much more? -Yes, MAGA the fuck out of this country, you will be so much better off in a few years, your anger will fade, and I'll be sure to regularly repost you acting like a retard to remind you of how like the polls told you Hillary was going to win, and you KNEW they were right, and the media told you the country was driving off a cliff, you again KNEW you were right to panic.... and it was literally all for nothing you whiny useless beta cuck.

Because i really truly don't fucking understand. It is not benefiting you. -It is.

how are you benefitting from this? -Bantz + MAGA

It's because you guys are fucking idiots. You guys are a bunch of losers behind the computer screen stupid inbreds.

But hey , "at least I'm not a bigger lolololol"

Of course the Earth is round. God I hate flat earth psyop nonsense.
Not all conspiracy theories are of equal merit, but I suspect the world is stranger than most people believe.
Note I said she MIGHT be a satanic pedophile. There is enough circumstantial / anecdotal evidence out there that it wouldn't surprise me terribly.
I think it's more likely that she's just a soulless technocrat, but either way, her in power would have been terrible for America, not to mention the rest of the world.