Your freedom of speech is fascist you shitlords

Your freedom of speech is fascist you shitlords

damn

an """"adult"""" I bet this bitch is 21

Well, he's right. We shouldnt tolerate what is blatantly evil. Unfortunately libtards are the evil ones.

If this were true, they'd immediately die because the war would have everyone with guns and military training on one side, and then all their people on the other.

Cry harder.

The funniest part about this whole ordeal is that Spencer was talking about a cartoon frog when he got punched. He didn't have any skinheads with him, nobody was being an actual violent Nazi.

He just stood there and talked about a cartoon frog. This is what triggered shitlibs.

I agree, we shouldn't tolerate mudslimes anymore. They're too violent and unpredictable.

Cognitive dissonance is real

I don't disagree with her, I'm just not pretending to be morally righteous about my extremism.

>Muslim
>Talking shit about rape crises

top kek as they say

Didn't the Soviets kill over 100 million people within their own society in pursuit of some sort of ideological purity?

And they've the fucking call to bitch about abul nazis

Yes we can all agree that Islam shouldn't be tolerated anywhere

>Angry hijabi
Is there any other kind?

The bolsheviks were Jews.

>Islam won't end in a genocide :^)
This is so dumb

The first 3 paragraphs can be used against Islam

She's absolutely right, and that's exactly why the cult of Islam should be exterminated.

Did she just describe the conditions leading up to the Crusades?

WTF, i luv fashisom now

>The fact is, there are some "opinions" that we should not tolerate.
He's talking about Islam right?

>tfw I am oppressing you right now with my free speech

Make me dinner slave.

>cult of Islam
here is the tolerant and open minded religion of the hijabi

Is he saying we can't discuss communism then? Fits the description

Agreed, we can't be open minded to letting muslims and nonwhites live in America

So brave and diverse