YAAAS DADDY, STOP ABORTIONS NOW!

YAAAS DADDY, STOP ABORTIONS NOW!

We must save those black babies!

Take your time on immigration! don't worry about it

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/01/23/511246176/trump-bans-u-s-funding-for-groups-that-promote-abortion-overseas
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/315944-house-votes-to-permanently-ban-taxpayer-funds-for-abortion
youtu.be/LpwEFE9E1w0
operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/
lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-u.s.-house-votes-to-permanently-ban-taxpayer-funding-of-abortion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link to an article about this?

Yay! in 16 years, there will be so many delinquent niglets running around raping and killing white women!

Like it's happening now?

PROTECT THE UNBORN

but better

Better? You mean the race war will start?

>barring taxpayer money for abortions
>stopping all abortions

Wrong

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/01/23/511246176/trump-bans-u-s-funding-for-groups-that-promote-abortion-overseas

Stops international abortion money

Yeah it's only stopping abortions for the very poor, who are incidentally the kind of people who should probably not have kids more than anyone else.

more blacks, woo

Every niglet deserves the right to grow up and be shot by a police officer.

this is different.
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/315944-house-votes-to-permanently-ban-taxpayer-funds-for-abortion

and to consume your tax dollars in welfare?

That's unrelated. You fucking stupid piece of shit.

YAAAY, now only whites who can PAY for abortions can actually get them.

We HAVE to save the black babies. THIS IS GENOCIDE

I see, thanks for the link

I dont see the problem though

Excuse me for being confused when OP didnt provide any fucking source you faggot nigger
Kill yourself

lol, the black mother will likely die having a back alley abortion, this is killing the source, not just the baby.

The next step is to not give them welfare and have them die off.

Planned Parenthood does not use taxpayer money for abortions so what's the problem?
Unless they've been lying that is...

I support abortion since I believe no child should be come to this world unwanted but I think two months should be limit for when they can wait until doing it.

>abortion is good, it keeps more niglets getting born, being poor, and taking my tax money via welfare
>abortion shouldn't be taxpayer funded
yes, yes, goy- I mean senator, keep abortions from being taxpayer funded, the poor people should pay for it

Mr. Brock you clearly aren't paying these nerd virgins enough. Such a low energy shill post.

Sad.

Good. Maybe then more white people will wake up to the reality of the melanin menace.

no. a negress is never going to put her life in danger to abort a baby when she can have the baby and increase her monthly government gibsmedat payments

Makes sense. I wouldn't want my money going to killing white babies. Blacks can do whatever they want amongst themselves. I am progressive, after all.

Nice try, Shlomo.

4D chess

Congratulations, you just allowed thousands of nigger/spic babies to be born now that would have beenaborted. All clap yourselves on the back for this great "victory".

Meanwhile Trump still hasn't touched DACA.

Lol, nasty slut detected

Better hope Jamal uses a condom from now on Stacy

No! Keep the abortions! Kill off the non white babies you idiots.

No this is good. The shit skins will get backdoor scrape jobs and die due to internal bleeding.

It's not about the blacks. It's the sole fact that killing humans because YOU aren't ready for them isn't a good enough reason to prevent them from living.

>t. some atheist who uses god because they think its going to get them what they want

Your kind are the worst

I'd rather keep my shekels and let the nigs kill each other, thanks.

That's not right

Like fucking clockwork.

>melanin menace
fucking lol

>a democrat lowers themselves to complaining about black babies not dying

>a butthurt online WN race warrior is unhappy that Trump didn't make anime real

I wonder which the OP is

Don't worry, if they survive they usually render themselves infertile!

INVEST IN HANGERS LADS!!!

Honestly, I have nothing against abortions.

I mean, I think it's immoral, but I also don't think it should be illegal.

That said, there should never be an instance where taxpayer money goes to abortions.

>have an abortion march
>Trump responds with a "fuck you" as soon as he could

Kek.

With abortion gone won't that just mean a million more girls like this? Maybe there's hope for r9k after all!

youtu.be/LpwEFE9E1w0

Well shit.
It's not getting through the senate, right?

Whats the problem its says this law already exists. Was it not being enforced or something

YES

One win after another, he's on a roll.

>expecting him to do everything at once
hold onto your horses,OP. it takes a few days. i love it when you're salty

I don't like abortion. But here is why I am for it being legal.

>>Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions. Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women. 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.

operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

But abortion is the most degenerate thing that exists. Fuck the skin collor, an innocent baby is getting killed just because degenerate parents want sex pleasure instead of family happiness.

Abortions aren't gone, just means your taxes won't go to Tyrone and Lashaundra's mistake.

Unfortunately might mean more poor kids running about, sucking on the government teat

Why wait for Islam! Get your rape today!

This is beyond fucked up. I'm a Trump supporter but this is suicidal for this country. We're going to be drowning in niggers in ten - fifteen years because of this faggotry.

Why do this first you? Fucking stupid Republicans.

but according to this the law is already in place.

It's not outlawing abortion it's just making them pay for it instead of forcing taxpayers to.

Welp America will now be a third world nation by 2030 instead of 2050.

Good job conservatives, you've fucked us all over.

I for one am ready to whorship the BIG BLACK COCK, I hope you all prepare to do the same because they're going to outnumber you very shortly.

Niggers don't have money and are basically wild animals. Now that we're not culling their population, this is going to have a horrible effect on society.

So no more blacks will get abortions and we'll have massive parts of what is essentially Africa in the US. All of the people in those areas on gibz.

Praise Jesus! They are all conceived in God's image!! Black, Brown, Yellow all children of God!

>white Catholics choosing legal in most cases

>Thinking blacks will obey the law
Shit man making abortion illegal will probably make it more appealing to blacks. They probably feel more comfortable going to some voodoo priestess or crack den instead of some sterile uptown
facility full of white doctors. Also there's the added bonus that more mothers will die from complications as well.

More targets for the race war.

What's a nigger she-boon going to spend a couple hundred bucks on? An abortion or malt liquor and Kools? We're going to have millions of unwanted brain damaged niggers roaming cities in twelve years and it's just going to keep getting worse.

Thoughts?

You know this isn't stopping abortions or shutting down Planned Parenthood right? It just means that taxpayer money won't go to them meaning anti-abortion people won't be forced to pay for other people's abortions. They make plenty of money from other sources and from donations.

What happens when we get rid of the gibs?

>It does allow exceptions for cases of rape, incest or if the mother’s life in danger.

This is literally the perfect outcome. The above provisions are fair in my opinion. Praise Trump

The U.S. Government doesn't pay for abortions anyway.

It's a proven fact that a lot of them just use street methods to abort it themselves if they wanted to abort it in the first place. Which is better than paying for the abortion because if they don't bleed out from shoving a coat hanger up their uterus or internal bleeding from punching their stomachs they usually render themselves infertile.

Besides it's not like it has stopped most nigger women aren't purposefully having 8 kids for welfare. If you want them to stop you have to go after welfare.

That will never happen. It would be glorious if it did.

Or, if we made mandatory sterilization in return for gibz.

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-u.s.-house-votes-to-permanently-ban-taxpayer-funding-of-abortion

I wouldn't worry about it. Shanequa and Co. will still get their abortions, only it'll be by some back alley "doctor". In which case, the chances are that both the mother and the baby will die.

yeah im totally fine with emergency/criminal cases being federally funded, but a 'recreational' abortion so to speak is more of a luxury then it is a need.

Thank you romania. Family values benefit everyone, including niggers. We must rebuild the nuclear family society.

Good question. Any lawfags here know the answer?

Anyone else wanna start a non profit funding minority abortions?

Stop funding welfare state and they will have to put on condoms because they will be too poor to do anything else.
why should black men get unwrapped pussy if responsible white men have to wrap p.

Abortion won't be gone. This isn't making abortion illegal

Well what is it doing exactly?

The government decides whos a non profit, how would you slip that one by?

LOOSE WHORES BTFO

Maybe now you'll think twice before spreading your legs.

Stopping taxpayer money from going into abortions via medical plans and clinics.

Ok schlomo go back to Israel

Turning an already existing amendment into a full fledged law, the law already exists and the federal government is not supposed to be paying for abortion.

LISTEN UP

LETS REPEAL THE AUTOMATIC WEAPONS BAN!

Some quick facts:
- This is just federal funding
- Liberals will still fund abortions in their cities
- Their cities is where most blacks live

Profits

this is not banning abortions this law already exists.

Race War will never happen. You fucking retards.

fucking this.
we shouldn't be void of morals just because it suits us. people should instead learn that there is a biological difference which is tangible in behavior etc

I was going to post this, someone told me something like 10 percent of abortions at planned parenthood are on tax payers dime (citation needed).

Making so taxpayers money doesn't pay for them. PP gets plenty of funding from other sources and donations will probably go through the roof after this.

It already exists. It's called planned parenthood.

>If you want them to stop you have to go after welfare.
So Dem landslide in 2018 and 2020?

You guys are fucking idiots. Look at crime rates since abortion has been available to niggers.

Not to mention this is going to foster resentment from niggers towards Trump. This is a lose/lose all the way around.

Thanks for helping correct the record.

He didn't make it illegal see

Now that's something I could get behind. I would love to own a machine gun.

This is an ALREADY EXISTING LAW. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PAYING FOR ABORTIONS.

a black man who has taken the red pill is a force to be reckoned with.
do not let (((them))) divide us.