Stop being a bigot

Together we can win

stop discriminating Sup Forums why so much hatred?

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

kill yourself

hey i support equal rights. if you cant deal with that, i cant deal with you.

fuck h8

You do not support equal rights. I have enough evidence and proofs to back my claims. You demand capitulation and servitude. You demand to be my god.

Surrender, and perhaps I will show mercy.

why cant you accept that theres strength in diversity?

Gross faggot.

Diversity reduces trust and cohesion between members of a society. Its no wonder its being rejected at the polls.

I support equal rights, honestly.

What i dont support is minorities with a strong identitarian policy to creep more and more into our everyday life and bothering us with their shit and whi try ro force their lifestyle on others.

I'm all for equal rights to be honest family. But fuck feminism. Thats not equality

These are just words. you dont understand LoVE is LOVE

I liked equality better back in the 90s when it was "kumbaya lets be different together" instead of "if you're white, male, straight and/or cisgender you don't even deserve to exist"

theres no fight left in you, comrade?

we are still flighting and need help.
find it in your heart pls i beg of u

you're attacking, marginalizing, and disrespecting me for who I am, and you expect me to respect you? fuck off.

oh theres fight left
probably not the fight youre hoping for snowflake

damn right im attacking you

its literally in my dna.

sorry if i came off aggressive. literally no one has taken up our cause.

we are fighting al0ne against a sea of hatred

HATE TRUMPS love

No, fuck you and fuck off to

sorry for having fair skin, a penis, and wanting to put it in a vagina

>FCKH8
When and how are we going to finally deal with these vermin, Sup Forums?

I can deal with faggy liberals acting retarded, it's when they start involving their children that I get triggered

i dont fit in there.

they told me to come to

you probably didnt even watch the video

tfw when >>triggered

Hit the nail on the head, but the problem was that paedophillia was completely shunned by wider society, and we were lumped under the same umbrella as the niggers and trannys

Faggots are on equal footing with Pro-Choicers and Gender Denier. They are the ideologues that will ring in the destruction of earth via robots.

Yeah pretty much, I was a hardcore liberal when I thought that was the end game. Now that I realize the left is purely anti-white, they can suck my dick. Have fun being powerless faggots.

>LoVE is LOVE
This is another "muh feels" retort.
Not an argument.

I don't hate homosexuals, in the same sense that I do not hate a person for existing. I wish all of us would look deeper into the cause of the behavior, as it has long been characterized by consistently unsound emotional reasoning.

I am not convinced this behavior is something we want to perpetuate, as it still leads to conflicts like those homosexuals have experienced and will continue to experience.

It is disturbing to me that whenever something comes to light that even hints at being an external "cause" of homosexuality, there are lobbies ready and willing to smear it with "bigotry". If it is caused by any external phenomenon, then it is not a characteristic of the person - it is an unwanted alteration.

Shut the fuck up

>If you can't deal with that, I can't deal with you.

I know a continent they'd fit right in on. Why don't they just move instead of trying to change me? Why do I have to change to allow for them? They can all fuck off.

what rights do they want equalized, and how

Oh hey look, it's the symbol God used when he promised not to flood the Earth again when we turn into degenerate little pukes. Surely whoever flies that flag must be a very faithful and righteous Christian.

This fucking post lol

Pretty much boils down to "here is a whole bunch of stuff that is extremely non-exclusive to homosexuals, but it only counts as bad because homos are icky. Also, here are some loosely drawn conclusions because correlation = causation, amrite?! "

Faggotry is a disease, only a retard denies
That the sanctity of a holy marriage only applies
To that of a man and a woman. Quit trying to revise
The meaning of the word to suit your agenda
It's just an excuse to fuck someone of the same genda'
Yes, I get it, you're a sissy bender
Quit telling me how you like being fucked until your ass is tender
I don't care. Why marry anyway? Marriage is for cucks
I'd just find a hooker if I wanted a few sucks
If I was a fag, I'd find a gay bar and save a few bucks
Instead of giving up my whole life for a few fucks
Your movement is pointless, so are your new rights
Nobody cares what you do when you turn out the lights
So shut up or I'll choke you to death with your own tights
We don't need your faggotry to shoot up to new heights
If there was ever a god, he would hate all you queers
Spare me the tears, you've been shedding them for years
They got you the right to sodomize your peers
Now do it somewhere else and spare me the pain in my ears

>It is disturbing to me that whenever something comes to light that even hints at being an external "cause" of homosexuality, there are lobbies ready and willing to smear it with "bigotry". If it is caused by any external phenomenon, then it is not a characteristic of the person - it is an unwanted alteration.

If there was anything definitive, it would be noble-prize winning stuff.

It boggles my mind that we live in a world where the grand majority of the planet strongly disagrees with homosexuality, yet everyone here seems to think there is some huge united force keeping "the cure" or "the answer" to homosexuality from being exposed.

>yet everyone here seems to think there is some huge united force keeping "the cure" or "the answer" to homosexuality from being exposed.

Its the LGBT community & movement. They have permeated the educational and research establishments here in the US and abroad, and many of them dictate what gets funded & published.

It also doesn't help that the media are happy to jump on anything they've managed to meme as controversial, such as being gay, simply because "bigot" still carries a significant emotional charge in some minds.

I love a lot of things. My faith, my family, my parish and homeland. Why should I support people and policies that scorn all I love?

What? The gay use of the rainbow has nothing to do with the Bible. You realize symbols can have different meanings to different groups right? Or am I supposed to check the symbol dictionary to make sure my symbol is availabl?