Can someone give a quick rundown on what is happening at Antarctica? It seems there's something going on

Can someone give a quick rundown on what is happening at Antarctica? It seems there's something going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/12/14/buzz-aldrin-nearly-died-at-the-south-pole-why-he-insists-it-was-worth-it-really/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTaAQnALbI
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloop
sciencealert.com/the-massive-rift-in-the-antarctic-ice-shelf-has-already-gained-10-km-in-2017
icr.org/article/genetic-entropy-points-young-creation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's land.
WIth global warming.
Dirt!

Which means! OIL.

That picture is probably some Mountain with a Nuke laugh silo

Probably located in Switzerland

Sorry, but no.

As far as I can tell that tweet is a hoax, although Buzz did visit Antarctica recently.

I think there is some fucky shit going on down there, but then there is this layer of tabloid tier bullshit slathered all over it thus making it hard to discern what is actually true or relevant. Apparent disinfo maestros like David Wilcock will tell you all about the eldritch phenomena being uncovered down there if you care to listen, but I suspect the truth is far more mundane. But yeah, I wanna fucking know.

Is that tweet real?

Aus jobsearch has a fuck tone of listings to (((work))) there.

I've never once seen an archive of it so I'm going to say no until i see one.

no. have you ever seen a tweet before?

>Strange pyramid-shape somewhere.

Soon.

Nothing at all. This shit is /x/ tier level "ZOMG NATURAL ROCK FORMATIONS, IT LOOKS LIKE A PYRAMID THERE MUST BE ALIENS" tinfoil nutter stupidity.

There are no pyramids in Antarctica.
There are no space aliens.
Go take your meds and go back to

>ID: SKkptIqq
>literally spells skeptic
but I want to believe

That feel when you realize this is what Trump meant when he said "This time maybe we keep the oil."

Also explains his Exxon Mobile CEO SECRETARY OF STATE

OIL WARS

It's formatted all wrong. FAKE.

Everyones gonna call this guy a shill but he right.

Just because a fucking rock looks like a pyramid doesn't mean god damn anything. Its a mountain.

It's the corner of a giant black cube, like the hexagon on Saturn, the Kabalah (quabba Allah)

>No fun allowed

>Can someone give a quick rundown on what is happening at Antarctica?
I'm not sure but there have been some strange sightings.

He did tweet a pic of the pyramid, but he said nothing with it. There's also the part where teh text is completely wrong.

So you're saying this is just a coincidence? I don't think so.

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/12/14/buzz-aldrin-nearly-died-at-the-south-pole-why-he-insists-it-was-worth-it-really/

This cat gets it.

The Bogs are involved in Bigfoot too? Jesus.

Those digits confirm. Bogfoot is real.

Is that his true form?

Have the digits ever told a lie?

doing fucking what - penguin polishing?
be just like emu herding, but with added frostbite.

PRAISE KEK

Huge crack is about to break off a iceberg causing a catastrophic chain of events

>Is that tweet real?

No, it comes from Buzz Aldrin a notorious liar.

Bogfoot is their final form.

Not aliens Nazis

>wapo

Quick rundown on Antarctica:
>Rothschilds bow down to the pyramid
>secret underground base for aliens
>rumored to possess 90% of the world's oil
>control's climate by keeping the earth cool
>castles and banks everywhere under the snow
>direct descendants of the nephalem living in caves
>will snowstorm over the first city you try to build there (Atlantis was the first city)
>home to every DNA editing research facility on earth
>first designer babies were the yeti or abominable snowmen
>both pyramids said to have 200+ lizard people living in each

Larsen-C, yes. I remember reading an article just after Christmas telling that the crack extending wasn't caused by climate or temperature changes but rather by yet unknown geological forces. Hooo, scary!

>Bogpill was right all along

Nazi Aliens?
I can hear the screams of terror and gnashing of flesh already. The Bogpocalypse approaches.

>"My rocket's ready to launch!"
Okay Buzz, settle down there.

Ayyyyyy.....

THE MONOLITH, DESTROY THAT AND THIS IS OVER. CHHARRRRRGGGEE!

>Antarctica

Under the ice is ancient lands, ancient waters, and ancient creatures that no one thought possible.

A whole team of Russian scientists were murdered by a super intelligent octopus after drilling into the ice for decades.

[citation needed]

Didn't you read, the whole team of scientists was killed! You can't get a citation from them now.

There's only one person who can figure out what's going on down there.

Kek, it is what it is it might not be true- we'd have no way of knowing either way, but here's the story:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTaAQnALbI

this should tell you everything you need to know. You are welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Who are these "Bog twins" I keep reading about? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

To be fair, Mollusks would be the first sea creature to become super intelligent. Octopods are fucking geniuses.

Look into hollow earth theory.

When the polar caps finally melt away the Earth will be stronger and more something like how is Heaven is more than ever.

If there were no more polar ice caps the Earth would stay a constant 72 degrees Fahrenheit / 22 degrees Celsius

I bet ya animals would start communicating with us differently too since the weather and polarity of the Earth that makes them migrate would no longer exist.

>that caves of ice feel

Cool story, robot lady.

They finally found their way out.

He tried to warn us, Sup Forums, but we didn't listen.

they're 20 iq and in contact with niggers

They really are, I trip out when I see those videos of octopods opening jars to get to prey.

But like I said, this is just the shit I've been looking at, I'd have no way of proving it even if it was true, but it's a fun story with some reality backing- they have been drilling to that lake for a long time.

>portugal
please, tell us more. oh wait, nobody gives a fuck about portugal because it is irrelevant.

The real redpill, if you can handle it

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2

Obviously not irrelevant enough to get a (you) :^)

You do realize you're talking to NatSocs. They're already too far gone.

gonna need a rundown on bogfoot

What did Lovecraft mean by this?

>corner of a cube
>4 edges

malaysian education

>this user is an ayylmao, do must trust what he says

Lmao at those ducking Kingdom Hearts shoes on Kerry.

I did a project on them in college. They literally have four separate brains that can act independently on their own
>scientist anesthetizes an octopus
>puts electrodes in its head
>tentacles pull them out
>has to do this 3 more times in other regions just to get the damn thing to sit still
>their brains can take blunt-force trauma and be completely fine
>can somehow change color and texture based upon references in complete darkness
>arms can think on their own
>only invertebrate that builds its own tools and continuously improves them throughout its lifetime
>only cephalopod to acknowledge that blacks commit disproportionately more crimes than whites and Hispanics

Octopus are based as fuck

They saved Europe with a single phonecall.

finally it all makes sense

>not believing in harmonic 4 corner days
>timecube illiterate

this is some real shit

Aww man, I was supposed to go to sleep. Now I have to read this thru and get redpilled.

I honestly think octopods would have ruled the earth if the opposable thumb didn't propel humans into full control of the planet.

They're so smart, so biologically amazing.

its sideshow bob

My god... We didn't listen. And now it's too late. Why didn't we listen? God, why didn't we just listen?

I don't see why they couldn't given a stable ecosystem and 3-4 million years. They already have a high protein and fat diet required to develop human-level cognition. After humanity they will evolve into the next dominant species.

>10'4" with the combined strength of 72 virgins.
>Can teleport around the world. Favorite locations Include The Himalayas, Australian Outback, Northwest U.S., and Canada.
>Controls the minds of various banking elites with microscopic organic Bogobots™.
>Eats a strict diet of kelp, Hungarian raised goat livers, and almond butter.
>Knows your waifu a shit, and can prove it.
>Is behind you right now.

It is all starting to make sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloop

giants buried in the ice

Witnessed

There seems to be another entrance to Agartha.

This is what they don't want us to find

Global warming is false information

You know what I mean you poncy British faggot, go frig your batty

Those double digits.

I did read something about public figures going there but I don't know if it is true.

Arthas is coming. The Lich King.

double digets don't mean anything anymore. Only Triples, quads and above

finn told me yesterday that they wuz giants

Into the mountains of madness was a re-enactment.

appearently buzz saw some shit and had a heart attack at the same time john kerry secretary of state was at the same expedition. he twitted this out and deleted it. they say they went and saw that somthing was being dug up

>only cephalopod to acknowledge that blacks commit disproportionately more crimes than whites and Hispanics

dare i say it are they /ourcephalopod/?

I'VE SEEN THIS SHIT BEFORE

huge chunk of ice is about to detach from the ice sheet causing a tsunami somewhere between non-existent and several hundred meters high.
the latter kills billions, the former raises the sea level a half inch or so.
also, govt. shills are posting a lot of threads like you just created hoping nobody figures out what the real danger is.

is that what you were looking for, g-man?

>the latter kills billions
Coasties BTFO.

billions? how would an antarctic tsunami reach anywhere but argentina/chile/south africa/islands

That's why I find the story of super intelligent octopods under the ice believable, they had their millions of years away from mankind in fresh water isolated form the world by ice.

boggposter pls go

>what is happening at Antarctica

There is so much unexplained shit. Where did the lance come from? Why are there little people sprouting from the ballsacks?

>sciencealert.com/the-massive-rift-in-the-antarctic-ice-shelf-has-already-gained-10-km-in-2017
sciencealert.com/the-massive-rift-in-the-antarctic-ice-shelf-has-already-gained-10-km-in-2017
>sciencealert.com/the-massive-rift-in-the-antarctic-ice-shelf-has-already-gained-10-km-in-2017

>the size of delaware

sheeeeeiiiit

People who believe in evolution are deluded.

The final and most brutal red pill of them all:

icr.org/article/genetic-entropy-points-young-creation

what the fuck is going on here