Going to Berlin for a business trip, where should I avoid going...

Going to Berlin for a business trip, where should I avoid going? Are there any historical Reich monuments that haven't become holocaust memorials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cipLhhUfyxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'll feel right at home with the rest of the shitskins, don't you worry too much.

>business trip
kek

>What should I avoid in Berlin?
Berlin

Are you white or are you South American "white"?

White. Eastern European descent.

Avoid scam and expensive German restaurants.Eat a döner / dürüm / kebap for cheap. Also its very delicious.Purchase from Turkish markets if you need anything.Make sure to donate some euros to poor sad dislocated "undocumented citizens" of that beautiful and rape-free country.If a fellow asylum seeker comes up to you just follow his/her directions.Absolutely no scam,they are very friendly people.Enjoy your stay in Berlinistan!

Kys roach.

>eastern european
cyka blyat iv damke to you too my friend

>Are there any historical Reich monuments that haven't become holocaust memorials?
There is nothing of value left in Berlin.
Just go to Nürnberg.
You may recognize this podium.

BRAAAP

you dont need to avoid anything if you are not a nazi bigot. I was in Berlin and its perfectly fine multicultural vibrant city and even as a girl i felt safe there, i cant say same things about Warshav or Moscow with 99% white people. Its about society, germans are progressive, feminist and open minded.

It's a 5-day trip I doubt I can leave Berlin

just like last wymar germany, this wymar germany berlin isn't actually a part of the country. it is a festering sore filled with bug chasing faggots and child raping kikes.

>progressive
>feminist
>open-minded

Nuremberg was beautiful. I loved the churches and old town. Sadly I was young and with my father so never thought to check that out...

byl jsem v Berline minule leto a uz dlouho me nic tak neznechutilo jako jejich arabsky ctvrti. Az na konec ulice ani jeden beloch. Berlin neni multikulturni, ale ghettoizovany.

OP, the city centre is fine.

Hah. /thread

to protože seš rasista a bigot.

nice argument sweetie, now try again and without antisemitic pictures. *kiss*

Reichstag
Straße des 19. Juni
and around there are some monuments like one for Moltke etc.

Just drink their delicious beer until nothing matters to you any more.

Berlin is a weird, depressing city imho. Almost everywhere else I visited in Germany was friendlier, more vibrant, more comfy.

>to protože seš rasista a bigot.
you're complimenting him right, Jana?

You will find that, if you begin humming the Horst Wessel song as you start to walk through the 'holocaust' Denkmal, you will finish precisely as you reach the other side.

*BFFPPPPPBPPPPPPFFFF*

The Olympiastadion looks nice
Also in the Technikmuseum there is an old traincar they used to transport jews as well as a V1 and a V2

what did he mean by this?

>White
>Posts that pic in OP
OK, Tyrone

Berlin is the greatest city on earth. Most of the nazi stuff has long since been destroyed, if you go down by where the Reich chancellery was there are ruins to look at.

Is It worth to go see the Berlin wall? Is there anything interesting there?

> Berlin is the greatest city on Earth
> Most of the nazi stuff has long since been destroyed

Pick one.

There is a section preserved in mitte near checkpoint Charlie, while you're down there head to unter den linden and check out the Brandenburg Gate.

This tower is the only thing left still associated with Nazism that was in the right place at the right time to prevent it from getting ANGLO'D.
>ywn see the Seigssäulle in Albert Speer's Germania

Thanks user.

that fucking ass though MOMMY!!!!!!!!!

Avoid berghain, insomnia and kit kat

You are dumb, the sieges säule is a pre ww2 monument and not related wuth nazis. it is made of the steel of French artilleries.

>implying that everything that is German isn't seen as related to nazism

How about you cucks reinstate the statue of Friedrich II?

enjoy the smell of dogshit
the entire city is made of it
people are dogshit
people talk dogshit
food is dogshit
beer is dogshit
it's like a street in india - that, just as a city

It's not as bad as everyone says. Sure not as nice as Munich but it's still ok. Especially if you are interested in historical sights. Also lots of good food everywhere. Kebab and Currywurst is good. Just avoid walking around in some shady areas at night.

I wanna stuff my face in that booty.

>she will never use your face as a jump seat during the flight

someone no the main source or name of this girl, lookin for ages. pls halp

not enough dogshit the (((internationalists))) still want to come here. what do?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This

nuke this entire shitplace
it still pisses me off that the americans nuked hiroshima and nagasaki instead of berlin
they shold have nuked that shit shithole, twice

OMG THICC

sauce?

This

Tho that picture is deceiving because it's going to be grey and full of people (brown ones) and loud and shit

It's a OK city

ok I'll tell you my experience.

It's a very cool city when you blend out your nationalistic and altright view, like I did. Enjoy the crazy people, speak with them, drink, party, it's holiday, you are not living there....I hate the left, but fuck it, I fucked there one tourist girl and one hipsterleftie and I didnt regret it. enjoy the open vibration.

Clubs/Bars: Berghain, KaterBlau, syssyphos, About Blanc, Wilde Renate, Ritter Butzke, Magdalena

Sightseeing: Brandenburgertor, Fernsehturm, Checkpoint Charlie, Kreuzberg, Kudamm, berlinwall

Parts to avoid especially at night: Kottbussertor, Hermannplatz, Neukölln, Wedding, RAW-Gelände

Go there and have fun and forget the rest !

youtube.com/watch?v=cipLhhUfyxM

*PLOP*

muh dik

If you mean the famous horseman statue, it's been back for some time. Stands in front of Humboldt University IIRC.

typical tourist shit party in your own city.

thanks based swissbro.

>normie shit
>>>/reddit/

nothing to thank for.

I recommend you to buy a dayticket for about 10 euros, u can travel with bus/ubahn/train more or less in whole berlin.
As a brazilian you will be there very exotic and thats why u wont have problem with people(except from muslims). Security at the clubs can be very rude, so it's better when you first in bars and talk to some german girls who u can join with (and fuck after club). at metrostations check your back, in the last 1-2 years there where a lot of situations where mudshits kick/pushed people to the rails/under the metro.

Hotel/airbnb places: Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Charlottenburg, Zoologischer Garten, North Kreuzberg(not south!), Friedrichshain

avoid: Neukölln, Wedding, Marzahn-Hellersdorf, Moabit

If you have any other question, go on

I shouldn't have problems with muslims I'm used to dealing with thugs. I think that's good enough thanks for the advice.

NNNNNNNNNNGGH
THICKER

is this thick enough

WE NEED TO GO THICKER